PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed: Lakers were #2

Kingwillball
07-06-2019, 10:57 PM
If PG trade didn

Spurs m8
07-06-2019, 10:59 PM
He wanted to come home to LA and had for the past 1.5 years.

No fvcking shit Lakers were his second option.

You bron morons really are something else.

How does it feel knowing he refused to play with your hero?

Spurs m8
07-06-2019, 11:00 PM
You're also not even sniffing a championship

SamuraiSWISH
07-06-2019, 11:02 PM
How is that a slap in the face?

All it means is it was his second choice of a destination. He doesn’t owe the Lakers anything. He doesn’t owe you anything.

Bigger question, why are you so bothered by this?

Is it because you migrate from franchise to franchise in basketball because of your mercenary favorite player?

Does he really need two of the top three players left in the league to win? You wanted him on LeBron’s team?

Where is the pride or competitive spirit in that? You guys are as pathetic as he is

Kingwillball
07-06-2019, 11:04 PM

Wanna bet ? I like the lakers squad still think they have a other move or two they will be in the mix.. if Lebron and AD stay healthy they can win it next year if Cousins improves from last year and Kuzma takes next step. All very possible.

RealSkipBayless
07-06-2019, 11:05 PM
I thought he threatened the Clippers by saying he would sign a 5 year deal with toronto? We were 3rd.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lakers/comments/ca1vmg/oc_how_the_kawhi_leonard_free_agency_unfolded/

Kawit just a straight up lying c*nt.

Foster5k
07-06-2019, 11:05 PM
Not sure what narcotic or branch of weed you smoking, but the Lakers are easily a threat to win the championship. Lay off the WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDA! :oldlol:

Kingwillball
07-06-2019, 11:08 PM
I thought he threatened the Clippers by saying he would sign a 5 year deal with toronto? We were 3rd.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lakers/comments/ca1vmg/oc_how_the_kawhi_leonard_free_agency_unfolded/

Kawit just a straight up lying c*nt.

This is most recent info from Woj in last hour.
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap-amp/254785/Kawhi-Leonard-Would-Have-Signed-With-Lakers-If-Not-For-Clippers-Paul-George-Trade

RealSkipBayless
07-06-2019, 11:11 PM
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap-amp/254785/Kawhi-Leonard-Would-Have-Signed-With-Lakers-If-Not-For-Clippers-Paul-George-Trade
So once again the league conspired against the Lakers. Boy I thought those days were over after Stern stepped down. Now we got Presti randomly giving up in the wide open west and helping the Clippers.

The Iron Fist
07-06-2019, 11:20 PM
Not sure what narcotic or branch of weed you smoking, but the Lakers are easily a threat to win the championship. Lay off the WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDA! :oldlol:
You

Spurs m8
07-06-2019, 11:33 PM
[QUOTE=The Iron Fist]You

Shogon
07-06-2019, 11:41 PM
I would laugh if neither LA franchise gets a ring out of this summer's actions, and the Clippers end up irrelevant for at least another 10-15 years as a result of their trade, specifically.

Vino24
07-06-2019, 11:41 PM
Exactly lol

Maybe boogie cousins stellar record before GSW LOLOL
Lakers will be lucky to make the playoffs at all

bladefd
07-07-2019, 02:56 AM
That is exactly why Kawhi didn't want leaks because he was working on pushing this trade through. If Lakers found out Kawhi was pushing PG to force trade, they would have quickly moved on from Kawhi. If PG trade didn't work then Kawhi would be screwed without a B option. Raptors would also move on then Kawhi would have to sign with an average Clippers team.

I don't blame Kawhi anymore, but it still screwed over the Lakers.. We would have been a much better team had we moved on from Kawhi on Tuesday, but we knew nothing.

coin24
07-07-2019, 04:10 AM
That is exactly why Kawhi didn't want leaks because he was working on pushing this trade through. If Lakers found out Kawhi was pushing PG to force trade, they would have quickly moved on from Kawhi. If PG trade didn't work then Kawhi would be screwed without a B option. Raptors would also move on then Kawhi would have to sign with an average Clippers team.

I don't blame Kawhi anymore, but it still screwed over the Lakers.. We would have been a much better team had we moved on from Kawhi on Tuesday, but we knew nothing.

Skyuup is right. #2 is a diva piece of shit.

ImKobe
07-07-2019, 05:16 AM
I would laugh if neither LA franchise gets a ring out of this summer's actions, and the Clippers end up irrelevant for at least another 10-15 years as a result of their trade, specifically.

Wouldn't be surprised with the Clippers not even making the WCF to be honest. They had prime CP3, Griffin, DJ , Redick and Doc and were constantly talked about as contenders, only for CP3 and Blake to break down during the Playoffs every year, not to mention them blowing a 3 - 1 lead to Josh Smith and Corey Brewer :lol :lol :lol remember that 40 - 15 4th quarter with Harden on the bench? Absolutely pathetic.

So they signed a dude who's played 69 games over the last 2 seasons and an all-star who injured both his shoulders (labrum in one, rotator cuff other) and who has a metal rod in his leg. Good luck.

LostCause
07-07-2019, 07:45 AM
So once again the league conspired against the Lakers. Boy I thought those days were over after Stern stepped down. Now we got Presti randomly giving up in the wide open west and helping the Clippers.
Helping the Clippers?

Did you SEE the haul they got? If your team hasn

Kingwillball
07-07-2019, 12:49 PM
nothing confirmed about that you fatass bronsexual laker stan.

Yes it is confirmed also confirmed your a fakkit!!

ArbitraryWater
07-07-2019, 12:51 PM
Yes it is confirmed also confirmed your a fakkit!!

:lebronamazed:

OG going in on lil' red1!

RealSkipBayless
07-07-2019, 02:26 PM
Helping the Clippers?

Did you SEE the haul they got? If your team hasn’t been able to get out of the first round for years, you’d be a moron to turn down an offer like that

Chances are Presti already considered breaking up the team and PGs request made it easier to do so

If they flip Westbrook for even more assets, their future will be insanely bright
Buddy this isn't a 38 year old Garnett and 34 year old Paul Pierce they are getting. Those picks the Clips are sending out going to be very low value even with the new lottery odds. The Clippers aren't going to stop contending for the next 5 years.

The Thunder were in the mix with Utah, Denver, Lakers, and Houston. You might as well ride it out. They didn't have to do shit when Paul George is under contract for 3 more years. The owners colluded and gift wrapped Paul George to the Clippers.

Kblaze8855
07-07-2019, 04:03 PM
Didn

Smoke117
07-07-2019, 04:08 PM
Marcus Morris is complete garbage. If you are actually rooting for the Lakers you should be happy they didn't sign that idiot.

RealSkipBayless
07-07-2019, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Didn

Overdrive
07-07-2019, 05:00 PM

Uncertain about the Lakers, but I'm sure the Clippers won't do much. PG is just a poor man's Kawhi. I think he's a bad fit.