PDA

View Full Version : Would Kawhi/Butler have been better than Kawhi/PG?

superduper
07-07-2019, 01:38 PM
PG can go off for a stretch of a few weeks but then goes absolutely ghost for the same amount of time. Butler is more consistently sound with less of a chance of getting 40pts than PG in a game, but the consistency to bring it every game and impact it in multiple ways every game is there. PG is better offensively of course but Butler is better in the intangibles area I think. Leadership? Who gets the edge there?

What do you guys think?

Uncle Drew
07-07-2019, 01:39 PM
Moar help.

ArbitraryWater
07-07-2019, 01:40 PM
PG can go off for a stretch of a few weeks but then goes absolutely ghost for the same amount of time. Butler is more consistently sound with less of a chance of getting 40pts than PG in a game, but the consistency to bring it every game and impact it in multiple ways every game is there. PG is better offensively of course but Butler is better in the intangibles area I think. Leadership? Who gets the edge there?

What do you guys think?

what intangibles area?

PG has elavated to being a clearly better player

HylianNightmare
07-07-2019, 02:22 PM
No

qrich
07-07-2019, 03:31 PM
Just in itself, no.

However, Kawhi/Butler would've meant Clippers would've kept Shai and all those picks, so in the long term, yes.

bullettooth
07-07-2019, 03:57 PM
Moar help.

Agreed. They need Anthony Davis and Kawhi Leonard.

Smoke117
07-07-2019, 04:05 PM

What do you guys think?

True. Paul George is so inconsistent he led the league in RPM and was a better offensive and defensive than Butler throughout the entire season. :rolleyes: Stick to your Bran threads.

ClipperRevival
07-07-2019, 09:47 PM
Butler's stock fell noticabely in my eyes. Having the amount of help he had in Philly, he should've done more. PG is a tier above Butler on both ends to me. Just a better player.