PDA

View Full Version : AD or PG13 will win 2020 MVP

3ball
07-07-2019, 11:10 PM
- AD is much better than people realize and is a more prominent physical force than 35-year lebron - people will quickly realize that it's AD's team and Bron better get him the ball and set him up good

- PG13 just had his best season despite playing with ball-hog Westbrook - he'll have more time with the ball alongside Kawhi, who holds the ball half as much as Westbrook.. It's a testament to PG's great shooting and all-round scoring versatility that he was able to dominate alongside a ball-dominator like Westbrook - it shows that he's essentially another KD

I choose AD . But it's tough because PG13 will get to play a lot of primary ball-handler for the first time in his career, so he'll average 30+ easy

Vino24
07-07-2019, 11:12 PM
- AD is much better than people realize and is a more prominent physical force than 35-year lebron - people will quickly realize that it's AD's team and Bron better get him the ball and set him up good

- PG13 just had his best season despite playing with ball-hog Westbrook, and will have more time with the ball alongside Kawhi, who holds the ball half as much as Westbrook.. It's a testament to PG's great shooting and all-round scoring versatility that he was able to dominate alongside a ball-dominator like Westbrook - it shows that he's essentially another KD

I choose AD . But it's tough because PG13 will be the MJ to Kawhi's Pippen

:coleman: Kawhi and Bron > MJ

And1AllDay
pg no

ad yes

LAmbruh
Lebron turning AD from a empty stat loser into MVP candidate :applause:

SomeBlackDude
p-geezy will be quickly and firmly established as the pippen in that relationship.

it's boardman or bust for mvp next season.

:applause:

And1AllDay
:coleman: Kawhi and Bron > MJ

yep

defense counts and mike joran took off on defense to shoot like iverson

And1AllDay
07-07-2019, 11:13 PM
Lebron turning AD from a empty stat loser into MVP candidate :applause:

goatman :bowdown:

3ball
07-07-2019, 11:13 PM
pg no

ad yes

PG13 just had his best season despite playing with ball-hog Westbrook - he'll have more time with the ball alongside Kawhi, who holds the ball half as much as Westbrook..

PG13 will get to play a lot of primary ball-handler for the first time in his career, so he'll average 30+ easy

It's a testament to PG's great shooting and all-round scoring versatility that he was able to dominate alongside a ball-dominator like Westbrook - it shows that he's essentially another KD

Vino24
07-07-2019, 11:15 PM
yep

defense counts and mike joran took off on defense to shoot like iverson
Truth :cheers:

3ball
07-07-2019, 11:16 PM
Like, who was KD better alongside - Westbrook or Curry?.. :confusedshrug:

I rest my case. PG13 will explode alongside kawhi

PG13 will likely average 30+ and MVP, if not for AD

LAmbruh
guys lets refrain from the MJ 'era' comparisons here

90's MVP contention was 20ppg Tim Hardaway and 21ppg Grant Hill

at best a Klay Thompson today

LOL @ existence of an actual Kawhi, Durant, Curry

And1AllDay
Truth :cheers:

pippen had better DefRatg every chip run

mike can score

thats it

pippen was the anchor

And1AllDay
07-07-2019, 11:19 PM
guys lets refrain from the MJ 'era' comparisons here

90's MVP contention was 20ppg Tim Hardaway and 21ppg Grant Hill

at best a Klay Thompson today

LOL @ existence of an actual Kawhi, Durant, Curry

if either of those three was in the 90s mike would look like demar derozan on steroids at best :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

3ball
07-07-2019, 11:20 PM
p-geezy will be quickly and firmly established as the pippen in that relationship.

it's boardman or bust for mvp next season.

:applause:
I disagree - PG was great alongside Westbrook just like KD because he's on KD's level

But KD was even better alongside non-ball-dominator Curry, and so will PG alongside Kawhi

PG13 will explode alongside kawhi

StrongLurk
07-07-2019, 11:20 PM
Zero chance Paul George averaged 30ppg or more...zero chance.

If Kawhi plays 65 games and the clips are the 1 seed, then Kawhi will definitely win MVP.

3ball
07-07-2019, 11:22 PM
Zero chance Paul George averaged 30ppg or more...zero chance.

If Kawhi plays 65 games and the clips are the 1 seed, then Kawhi will definitely win MVP.
Time of possession exists and is a real stat - it's proven right many times, and yet each time you ignore it like an ESPN dumbass

Carry on I can't help you

Vino24
07-07-2019, 11:23 PM
I disagree - PG was great alongside Westbrook just like KD because he's on KD's level

But KD was even better alongside non-ball-dominator Curry, and so will PG alongside Kawhi

wtf are you on about? Kawhi is automatic from midrange and a much better shooter overall than PG13. PG13 is much more likely to be feeding mini don't pass much MJ than the other way around. Try watching the games

3ball
07-07-2019, 11:26 PM
wtf are you on about? Kawhi is automatic from midrange and a much better shooter overall than PG13. PG13 is much more likely to be feeding mini don't pass much MJ than the other way around. Try watching the games
We'll just have to see if you can ignore time of possession

But I don't think you can ignore a guy that was good enough to be an MVP candidate despite Westbrook's hogging, and can now double his hold time alongside Kawhi

You can't ignore the numbers because they exist and play out

SomeBlackDude
07-07-2019, 11:27 PM

clippers would be much better served by pg going for dpoy than mvp or a scoring title.

their defense might be LETHAL next year. too bad the league has handcuffed them. but it'll show in the playoffs when the refs let them play more.

Vino24
07-07-2019, 11:28 PM

But I don't think you can ignore a guy that was good enough to be an MVP candidate despite Westbrook's hogging, and can now double his hold time alongside Kawhi

Kawhi is a better midrange shooter than MJ. If they go away from that it would just be foolish.

And1AllDay
07-07-2019, 11:28 PM

is 27 on 41% against 6'1 payton 96 finals mike style good

3ball
07-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Is 27 on 41.7% against 6'1 payton 96 finals mike style good

Only lebron was at 23 on 43% thru 6 games

This was insufficient and needed Ray to force game 7

MJ's 27 on 42% would've been sufficient and not needed Ray or game 7

StrongLurk
07-07-2019, 11:31 PM
Time of possession exists and is a real stat - it's proven right many times, and yet each time you ignore it like an ESPN dumbass

Carry on I can't help you

Last year was a clear outlier with PG.

PG was a number 1 option his whole career before playing with Westbrook and NEVER had as good of a season as he did last year...WITH Westbrook.

So clearly your argument is flawed...PG just had his BEST season WITH WESTBROOK...and you are making it seem like Westbrook held PG back.

You are such a loser man.

And1AllDay
07-07-2019, 11:39 PM
Only lebron was at 23 on 43% thru 6 games

This was insufficient and needed Ray to force game 7

MJ's 27 on 42% would've been sufficient and not needed Ray or game 7

27 on 41% with 107 drtg

96 joran standard

3ball
07-07-2019, 11:42 PM
Last year was a clear outlier with PG.

PG was a number 1 option his whole career before playing with Westbrook and NEVER had as good of a season as he did last year...WITH Westbrook.

So clearly your argument is flawed...PG just had his BEST season WITH WESTBROOK...and you are making it seem like Westbrook held PG back.

You are such a loser man.
The current ball-dominant/shooting game allows PG to excel more than his Indiana days and he's also matured and gotten as good as KD, which is why he can play well alongside Westbrook

But similar to KD, he'll excel a lot more alongside a non-ball-dominator like Curry or Kawhi

Yes, Kawhi could be the Pippen in this duo, although the lines are certainly a lot more blurred and equal with this duo

Smoke117
07-07-2019, 11:43 PM
Anthony Davis, possibly. Paul George? No Chance. You aren't winning MVP when you play with a player who is better than you. Realistically, neither has a chance unless LeBron misses a lot of games and they still win 55+ games.

3ball
07-07-2019, 11:49 PM
Anthony Davis, possibly. Paul George? No Chance. You aren't winning MVP when you play with a player who is better than you.
PG has matured and gotten as good as KD, which is why he can play well alongside Westbrook

But similar to KD, he'll excel more alongside a non-ball-dominator like Curry or Kawhi - you'll see - it's a big a deal when a player gets to double his time with the ball... :applause: :applause:

Smoke117
07-07-2019, 11:50 PM
PG has matured and gotten as good as KD, which is why he can play well alongside Westbrook

But similar to KD, he'll excel more alongside a non-ball-dominator like Curry or Kawhi - you'll see - it's a big a deal when a player gets to double his time with the ball... :applause: :applause:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: 3ball at it again. That's beside the point that KD wasn't better than Kawhi this season anyway.

And1AllDay
07-07-2019, 11:51 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: 3ball at it again. That's beside the point that KD wasn't better than Kawhi this season anyway.
:oldlol: :oldlol:

3ball
07-07-2019, 11:58 PM
you'll see - it's a big a deal when a player gets to double his time with the ball, and the peaking PG will get to do that this year versus last...

Vino24
07-07-2019, 11:58 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/sOVueselOTje8/giphy.gif

3ball
07-07-2019, 11:59 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/sOVueselOTje8/giphy.gif
you'll see - it's a big a deal when a player gets to double his time with the ball, and the peaking PG will get to do that this year versus last...

tanibanana
07-08-2019, 12:12 AM
Once again, it

And1AllDay
07-08-2019, 12:15 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/zfVvq1dK/200.gif

mods...

Roundball_Rock
09-18-2020, 03:55 PM

- PG13 just had his best season despite playing with ball-hog Westbrook - he'll have more time with the ball alongside Kawhi, who holds the ball half as much as Westbrook.. It's a testament to PG's great shooting and all-round scoring versatility that he was able to dominate alongside a ball-dominator like Westbrook - it shows that he's essentially another KD

I choose AD . But it's tough because PG13 will get to play a lot of primary ball-handler for the first time in his career, so he'll average 30+ easy

:lol

Gray GOAT
09-18-2020, 03:56 PM

:roll:

light
09-18-2020, 03:59 PM

Wow. Clearly wrong in both cases.

And so much faith in PG - a guy he should've known not to trust.

And1AllDay
09-18-2020, 08:43 PM

1-9 ball said PG > KD

:oldlol:

Stop. Posting.

PeroAntic
09-18-2020, 09:49 PM
nice prediction op :oldlol:

AlternativeAcc.
09-18-2020, 10:00 PM
3ball also predicted Love to win the year prior

He's approaching WOAT predictor status

Yikes

SouBeachTalents
09-18-2020, 10:02 PM
3ball also predicted Love to win the year prior

He's approaching WOAT predictor status

Yikes
Nike D'Antoni has that on lock

3ball
09-18-2020, 10:33 PM
this thread was a stats-based opinion because I had never seen Paul George play

then I watched some Paul George (scouted him) and I amended my Paul George forecast 2 weeks after this thread, seen here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?470932-PG13-is-a-lightweight-gets-bumped-off-his-spot-easy-low-impact-guy-Clips-aren-t

I correctly assessed him as a low-impact lightweight that gets bumped off his spot easy and doesn't wear down defenders.. consequently, the clips were NOT a juggernaut, I predicted itt

Roundball_Rock
09-18-2020, 10:36 PM
1-9 ball said PG > KD

:oldlol:

Stop. Posting.

:roll:

Per 1-9ball, PG>KD>Kemp>Kawhi>LeBron>Iggy>Pippen. :oldlol:

SATAN
10-29-2022, 02:07 AM
Maybe AD or PG13 can get it this season.

TheGoatest
10-29-2022, 02:59 AM
LeBron was about to win the 2020 MVP, but then the bubble came and completely ruined his rhythm because of his age, whereas the much younger Giannis continued posting numbers like before the bubble.
LeBron still prevailed in the end though, and won the chip and his 4th MVP on his 3rd team in his 2nd conference. :rockon: :applause:

SouBeachTalents
10-29-2022, 03:02 AM
Nostradumbass :applause: