PDA

View Full Version : D'Angelo Russell follows every former Nets player BESIDES Spencer Dinwiddie

Kidbasketball20
07-08-2019, 02:07 AM
Also follows KD and Kyrie

SNAKE

Now he knows how JLin felt

Im so nba'd out
07-08-2019, 05:53 AM
Wait, what?

How did D Loading backstab Lin?

Dinwiddie was the only player on the Nets campaigning hard for them to go after Kyrie.He probably feels betrayed.So why would he follow someone who was trying to get him replaced?

SpaceJam
07-08-2019, 05:55 AM
Who cares?

Kidbasketball20
07-08-2019, 07:05 AM
Wait, what?

How did D Loading backstab Lin?

Dinwiddie was the only player on the Nets campaigning hard for them to go after Kyrie.He probably feels betrayed.So why would he follow someone who was trying to get him replaced?

D'Lo never backstabbed Lin

I meant that the Nets organization backstabbed Lin by trading him after Atkinson/GM etc promised him a franchise role on the team.

All for a 2nd round pick.

Nothing to do with D'Lo, but Nets treat their players like the Rockets do.

Dinwiddie def. snaked D'Lo though

Foster5k
07-08-2019, 07:09 AM
Who cares?
facts

D'Angelo was only a story because he was linked to re-joining the Lakers. Now that this fool is with GS, back to obscurity. I could careless about that clown.

Spurs m8
07-08-2019, 07:24 AM
facts

D'Angelo was only a story because he was linked to re-joining the Lakers. Now that this fool is with GS, back to obscurity. I could careless about that clown.

I dunno where you've been hiding but you've catapulted yourself up to a top 5 shittest poster hahaha
You're such a simple cvnt.

Go write another 5000 word essay melting down about Kawhi, as you flood your keyboard with tears that you use to tug over lebron

nayte
07-08-2019, 08:11 AM
Didn't he dog him. Fair enough

LostCause
07-08-2019, 08:58 AM
:coleman: This is some Perez Hilton type gossip shit

C'mon fellas. This ain't it

wang4three
07-08-2019, 11:04 AM
D'Lo never backstabbed Lin

I meant that the Nets organization backstabbed Lin by trading him after Atkinson/GM etc promised him a franchise role on the team.

All for a 2nd round pick.

Nothing to do with D'Lo, but Nets treat their players like the Rockets do.

Dinwiddie def. snaked D'Lo though

Jeremy Lin played like 50 games between two seasons for the Nets. While he can't control when he gets hurt, he was staged to be in a prominent role for the two seasons he was with us.