:oldlol: LeBoogie effect.

Foster5k
07-08-2019, 10:19 PM
Do these clowns ever learn? :oldlol:

LukeWalton
07-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Blake, Simmons, Kuzma.. she likes them light skin homies

watch out Seth

https://ballershoesdb.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/SethCurry-Blazers-Cropped-500x667.jpg

The Iron Fist
07-08-2019, 10:38 PM
Do these clowns ever learn? :oldlol:
Dumbasses. All sharing the same hole. With large sums of money, fame and prestige, and they all share the same broads.:facepalm

sammichoffate
07-08-2019, 10:43 PM
DMavs was right, trade him now.

Vino24
07-08-2019, 10:45 PM
is it in their contracts that they have to date a Kardashian? wtf :oldlol:

bullettooth
07-08-2019, 10:52 PM
Here comes the Kardashian curse!

Kingwillball
07-08-2019, 10:56 PM
For real she is hot and famous that p&ssy would be hard to pass up..

sammichoffate
07-08-2019, 11:00 PM
For real she is hot and famous that p&ssy would be hard to pass up..It's actually really easy if you have some self-control, that thing's probably been through dozens of dudes.

The Iron Fist
07-08-2019, 11:13 PM
It's actually really easy if you have some self-control, that thing's probably been through dozens of dudes.
Ackchuewlee, dozens of dudes have probably been through that thing.:lol

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-08-2019, 11:14 PM
It's actually really easy if you have some self-control.
Not just that, but it'd be easy knowing you can get just as hot - or hotter - ass any other time, just being a good looking pro athlete.

That being said, Kendall is (or at least was?) known to be the more intelligent, non-generic personality of all the Jennerdashians. Maybe he's actually attracted to her personality? :D

Draz
07-08-2019, 11:15 PM
I would shoot a load of jizz from a foot away into her only

Sportal
07-08-2019, 11:16 PM
It's actually really easy if you have some self-control, that thing's probably been through dozens of dudes.

My homie actin' like he's hitting 10s errday. Sit the **** down you 4 bangin' Golem looking ass.

FireDavidKahn
07-08-2019, 11:18 PM
No shit. That hot as **** hoe is so loose that she'd even have voluntary consensual sex with Kobe.

bigkingsfan
07-08-2019, 11:30 PM
Lol peasants, he's hitting her along with others.

sammichoffate
07-09-2019, 12:07 AM
My homie actin' like he's hitting 10s errday. Sit the **** down you 4 bangin' Golem looking ass.If you think that she's a 10, then you need to re-evaluate your life.

BasedTom
07-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Could be worse. Least it's not Khloe

Really though Kuzma and the rest of the NBA should be following Klay Thompson's example.

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-09-2019, 12:28 AM
If you think that she's a 10, then you need to re-evaluate your life.
For real talk, as I get older (34), my 1-10 scale has sort of evolved to how women rate guys - 1, 5, or 10. Well, not really.

My ceiling has shrunk (girls I'd used to give 9s and 10s I now give 8s or 9s) and my mid-level floor as risen (girls I'd used to give 5s or 6s would probably now get 6s and 7s). So basically most above average girls are squashed w/ super fine girls in the 7-8 range. Not 100% sure why this is...my appreciation has expanded? I'm more desperate? I just see the beauty in (almost) all girls?

Either way, in my 20s, I used to give 2 separate scores - objective and subjective. I knew everyone had preferences, but some girls just have to have minimum scores. I.e. if a guy said Kendall was a 5, he's just plain wrong. She's an objective 6 - barely above average at worst. Altho, based on how I appreciate the finer details (skin, feet, cheekbones, nose), she's also an objective 8.

So she's an objective 6 and also an objective 8. To me, she's a subjective 9. Like, she's a rare (only?) famous socialite who's actually facially beautiful. Her face is quite a conundrum. Seemingly plain, but in reality, is formed quite well. Perhaps due to surgery, but iirc, only her lips were ever brought into question. But w/ my old man standards, her 9 turns into an 8. But since 8s are grouped up w/ girls I'd rate 10s when I was younger, she's like a de facto 10, too.

So she's a 6, an 8, and a 10 all simultaneously somehow.

God, wtf am I doing w/ my life... :facepalm

Sportal
07-09-2019, 12:51 AM
If you think that she's a 10, then you need to re-evaluate your life.

I didn't say she's a 10, but you ain't even banging 5s, why you judging anyone boy.

sammichoffate
07-09-2019, 01:10 AM
I didn't say she's a 10, but you ain't even banging 5s, why you judging anyone boy.Why are you assuming things about my personal life lol, fk out of here :lol

sammichoffate
07-09-2019, 01:11 AM
For real talk, as I get older (34), my 1-10 scale has sort of evolved to how women rate guys - 1, 5, or 10. Well, not really.

My ceiling has shrunk (girls I'd used to give 9s and 10s I now give 8s or 9s) and my mid-level floor as risen (girls I'd used to give 5s or 6s would probably now get 6s and 7s). So basically most above average girls are squashed w/ super fine girls in the 7-8 range. Not 100% sure why this is...my appreciation has expanded? I'm more desperate? I just see the beauty in (almost) all girls?

Either way, in my 20s, I used to give 2 separate scores - objective and subjective. I knew everyone had preferences, but some girls just have to have minimum scores. I.e. if a guy said Kendall was a 5, he's just plain wrong. She's an objective 6 - barely above average at worst. Altho, based on how I appreciate the finer details (skin, feet, cheekbones, nose), she's also an objective 8.

So she's an objective 6 and also an objective 8. To me, she's a subjective 9. Like, she's a rare (only?) famous socialite who's actually facially beautiful. Her face is quite a conundrum. Seemingly plain, but in reality, is formed quite well. Perhaps due to surgery, but iirc, only her lips were ever brought into question. But w/ my old man standards, her 9 turns into an 8. But since 8s are grouped up w/ girls I'd rate 10s when I was younger, she's like a de facto 10, too.

So she's a 6, an 8, and a 10 all simultaneously somehow.

God, wtf am I doing w/ my life... :facepalmlmfao, it's ok brah. It's biology, we can't control that. Who would be a typical 9 for you tho?

Bawkish
07-09-2019, 01:18 AM
it's like a checklist for any NBA player

*made the playoffs* check
*get max contract* check
*bang a Kardashian* check

stalkerforlife
07-09-2019, 01:30 AM
Billions of women and they keep taking turns with the sluts.

Beta as hell.

DaHeezy
07-09-2019, 01:34 AM
It's better to be smashing a rich famous chick. At least they aren't chasing fame. THOT be scandalous

34-24 Footwork
07-09-2019, 01:41 AM
Dumbasses. All sharing the same hole. With large sums of money, fame and prestige, and they all share the same broads.:facepalm

This. There's soooo many chicks out there for these dudes and they're bumping the same bunnies.

To make it worse, she's hella average.

Really sad stuff. Just being a 6 figure dude these days will make your pvssy stock rise thru the ceiling. I'm trying to imagine what it's like being famous and having a 7-9 figure salary :lol

Why hit the same chicks??

warriorfan
07-09-2019, 01:45 AM
This. There's soooo many chicks out there for these dudes and they're bumping the same bunnies.

Really sad stuff. Just being a 6 figure dude these days will make your pvssy stock rise thru the ceiling. I'm trying to imagine what it's like being famous and having a 7-9 figure salary :lol

Because it

GimmeThat
07-09-2019, 01:49 AM
here, being politically correct, as China catches up in world economy.

no American women would be in their right mind whoring around with a white basketball player, no men would be in their right mind to not bust one when they're on the team maintaining the diminishing lead.

fame

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-09-2019, 02:20 AM
lmfao, it's ok brah. It's biology, we can't control that. Who would be a typical 9 for you tho?
I'd say girls/women like these:

Jessica Gomes (no idea how she's like now, but jocked her hard like 10 years ago)
https://i.makeagif.com/media/1-15-2017/KxmokL.gif

Radeo Suicide (same as above, jocked her hard in her prime earlier this decade)
https://i.imgur.com/htUGoq6.gif

Shion Utsunomiya (If she had an ass, she'd be a 10)
https://66.media.tumblr.com/9be5d8d19bb202e1fd36e948c082ec61/tumblr_nvcv58luQu1s9y3qio5_250.gif

Natalie Alyn Lind (Kate Upton Jr. Who's probably also a 9)
https://66.media.tumblr.com/5344dc3762d51e59ef0d86a00fc9d196/tumblr_pgjudvmnIP1xsnosqo3_250.gif

Also, lotsa rando IG models, cosplayers, e-girls, JAV idols, Kpop idols, etc who I forgot or don't know the names of.

Honestly, I tend to think most major celebs are overrated (still fine tho) and I'm so out of touch w/ the young Hollywood scene. I even googled "hot young actresses" just now and saw tons of fine ones, but I guess it's not just the same as seeing them if I myself were younger or if I saw them in person. Or even just video to put their looks in better context (guess I can scope their IGs). Like Olivia Holt and Matreya Fedor (random ones I just now saw) are super fine af. But just looking at their pics just seems kinda empty to me. I'm sure I'd go nuts if I saw them in person, tho. But the girls walking around town, working at stores, or I work w/ myself - even if they're 6-8s - do more for me than the finest Hollywood chicks nowadays.

How about you? Who are your 9-types?

edit:
Changed pics to gifs cuz why not. :banana:

HALLandOATES
07-09-2019, 03:04 AM
Billions of women and they keep taking turns with the sluts.

Beta as hell.

shes a 8 at worst,thinking shes a slut is beta because youre jelly you cant get girls like that.dont worry im jealous to

stalkerforlife
07-09-2019, 03:55 AM
shes a 8 at worst,thinking shes a slut is beta because youre jelly you cant get girls like that.dont worry im jealous to

I swear on my life I wouldn't sleep with her.

She's a doorknob; everyone has had a turn.

That family disgusts me.

clipps
07-09-2019, 04:01 AM
What a dumbass, just like his fanbase.

sammichoffate
07-09-2019, 05:34 AM
How about you? Who are your 9-types?

edit:
Changed pics to gifs cuz why not. :banana:Klay's ex was definitely a 9 or 10, can't remember her name atm might've been Hannah Stocking.

Stacy Keibler from WWE was a 9 in her heyday:
http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz320/Airhammer3/Stacy%20Keibler/StacyKeibler524.jpg

This girl:
https://i.redd.it/65pri2i6d2931.jpg

And this one:
https://i.postimg.cc/mrf8jfjj/ZCiqOlo.jpg

I'm a sucker for nice eyes lol :cheers:

Kblaze8855
07-09-2019, 05:46 AM

Youre with the same women anyway. You just happen to know it in her case.

The kinda women to **** NBA players are often pros. They know where they are and when. They target players for obvious reasons.

Some hot groupie you **** didnt just start when she met you....she ****ed Jason Terry, Jeremy Lin, and Shawn Marion back in 2012.

When you hit that level of money and fame you either **** the women who were down with you before the fame....or spend your life knowing most women who want you are probably just as willing to **** all your teammates.

Once you know that....why not lean towards ones you at least know dont need your money? She has more money than he does. That must be rare for him now. I can see the appeal of dating women you know arent there for your money.

So she ****ed some other guys. The other options have too...he just doesnt know who. The hot girl you meet at Panera ****ed 18 guys too. Just not famous ones shes seen with on tv. Same thing though.

There are no angels left in the circles he runs in.

FireDavidKahn
07-09-2019, 07:23 AM
I swear on my life I wouldn't sleep with her.

She's a doorknob; everyone has had a turn.

That family disgusts me.
"I wouldn't sleep with her, she is a doorknob."

https://thumbs.mugshots.com/gallery/images/7b/0b/Justin-Lee-Dancy-mugshot-22114876.400x800.jpg
https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/TbxjskZRpKtzN8k0f6JYILxqJjY/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2018/07/12/922/n/1922398/2ea885685b47c3208823d2.54614123_/i/Sexy-Kendall-Jenner-Pictures.jpg

Foster5k
07-09-2019, 08:10 AM
Klay's ex was definitely a 9 or 10, can't remember her name atm might've been Hannah Stocking.

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz320/Airhammer3/Stacy%20Keibler/StacyKeibler524.jpg

This girl:

And this one:

I'm a sucker for nice eyes lol
:oldlol: :roll:

boi if you don't get these sticks with makeup out my face. :oldlol:

ImKobe
07-09-2019, 08:19 AM

https://thumbs.mugshots.com/gallery/images/7b/0b/Justin-Lee-Dancy-mugshot-22114876.400x800.jpg

:roll: :roll:

FireDavidKahn
07-09-2019, 08:27 AM
I just don't understand why people have such a hard time admitting a celebrity is hot...no matter how annoying or passed around she is.

You (general not you specifically) telling me that people would would actually turn down Jenner if she showed up to your house and asked to sleep with you?:oldlol:

Talking about that curse though:lol :lol

Wally450
07-09-2019, 10:05 AM
I'd hit it. :confusedshrug:

So many dudes trying to come off as alpha in here. :lol

Foster5k
07-09-2019, 10:22 AM
I'd hit it. :confusedshrug:
:oldlol:

we found another one with the dumb gene.

AirTupac
07-09-2019, 10:29 AM
You guys are poor retards. The reason why celebrities tend to be with other celebrities is because they know the woman/guy is not in it for the fame/money. Its literally the main reason why they go in cliques. Godamn poor cringy retards :lol

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-09-2019, 11:25 AM
Klay's ex was definitely a 9 or 10, can't remember her name atm might've been Hannah Stocking.

This girl:

And this one:

I'm a sucker for nice eyes lol :cheers:
Don't know that bottom one, but that top one, Alexandra Daddario or however you spell it? Yeah man. She's as close to a 10 as I can think of too. You ever see her in True Detective? :eek:

And I too jocked Stacy Keibler as a teen. Had to google Hanna Stocking. But I see she has a Science of Beauty series I'd like to watch...

Shogon
07-09-2019, 11:30 AM
Stalker is kinda right... she

superduper
07-09-2019, 11:37 AM
She is definitely hot as hell but damn there are some thirsty ass virgins here man :oldlol:

sammichoffate
07-09-2019, 11:43 AM
Don't know that bottom one, but that top one, Alexandra Daddario or however you spell it? Yeah man. She's as close to a 10 as I can think of too. You ever see her in True Detective? :eek:

And I too jocked Stacy Keibler as a teen. Had to google Hanna Stocking. But I see she has a Science of Beauty series I'd like to watch...9 and 10 is personal preference, so that's fair. Yeah. she's p fine.

I can't imagine how high maintenance she would be if someone as chill as Klay dumps you tho :lol

Kblaze8855
07-09-2019, 06:08 PM
[QUOTE=Shogon]Stalker is kinda right... she

scuzzy
07-09-2019, 06:16 PM
Because unlike insta thots, Kardashians are filthy rich and can reciprocate the lavish life style athletes have and even more. Plus they all kick it with other super models and are the gate way to gnarly hollywood circles.

It's not some coincidence celebs date celebs, its far easier to relate to other people who are on your financial stature.

Kuz and others have side pieces, it's just when they bop with a Kardashian it catches headlines

SouBeachTalents
07-09-2019, 06:25 PM

Isn't his wife a fcking whale too

Shogon
07-09-2019, 06:30 PM
The real chicken and the egg part is that you better wrap it up because the guys she dates may well **** hundreds of women before her. In all likelyhood shes the one who needs to make sure protection is used.

We know shes dated 7-8 famous guys over the course of some years.

Do you actually believe thats like.....a shockingly high number of partners for a modern woman?

A lot of the issue with her stems from a really unrealistic idea of what is normal. It may not be normal in the eyes of guys who make the standard the idealistic housewives from 50s tv but in the real world.....women are ****ing lots of guys.

You think an NBA player gets hung up on something like that when they are all ****ing groupies who were probably in the game before they were in college?

They get off busses to flocks of hoes who have been making themselves up to look like women the players like on istagram. The women they deal with are downright predators. Its **** a predator hoping shes not after your semen and a check....not **** at all...believe "normal" girls you meet arent corrupted once they google your name and see your contract details....or date other rich people you know dont need you for that.

All things considered shes a better option than most these guys will meet.

A kardashian does not need your child support check and is less likely to have ****ed 4 of your teammates before you were traded to your current team.

7-8 famous guys are just the guys we KNOW about.

Yes, I do think for a woman to have slept with 10+ guys indicates that she's a slut that isn't worth marrying. I don't expect women to be virgins, but damn son, have some self respect.

I don't care if you think it's a double standard.

Penises and ******s aren't the same and men and women aren't wired the same. Women are supposed to be selective because they're the ones burdened with carrying a seed around for 9 months.

Yes, women can be and often times are just as slutty as guys, but that doesn't mean that's the type of woman you marry, lol.

As I said... for a weekend? Maybe even a month? Sure, bring that shit on. I'm sure it would be fun af. But wrap it up... dip and dodge, son. Don't stick around for that crazy.

tpols
07-09-2019, 06:39 PM
Walk around any city...there's so many beautiful women in the world.

She's no different but probably has awful kardash personality, you'll be worse off than when you started.

Kblaze8855
07-09-2019, 06:41 PM
I dont think its a double standard. It in fact is one....but I dont care about that part of it. Im just saying the world doesnt work the way you seem to feel it should....

Feeling the way you do wont mean women you take serious dont have 1-2 flings a year to rack up a good sized body count. It just means they will know to lie to you about it. Happens all the time.

I know a few of these down the earth church girls who are all bathed in the blood of christ and so on with these godly dudes they met at church acting all wholesome. Half of them were ****ing like everyone else years back and just kept it quiet. What am I gonna do? Tell the guy? He probably was too. He may know how she was...or just be happy to fool himself.

A lot of people are.

fsvr54
07-09-2019, 06:48 PM
If you cant turn down a hot woman you def are a bitch

Also, there are women who flat out don't (f)ck that much at all (years sometimes). I know this for a fact.

Kblaze8855
07-09-2019, 07:09 PM
Of course there are. There are stunning virgins out there who are 28.

People also win the lottery....but you can

stalkerforlife
07-09-2019, 07:57 PM

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/TbxjskZRpKtzN8k0f6JYILxqJjY/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2018/07/12/922/n/1922398/2ea885685b47c3208823d2.54614123_/i/Sexy-Kendall-Jenner-Pictures.jpg

I don't think with my D.

That's for beta morons.

Letting a woman control you with sexuality disgusts me.

I care about their behavior.

stalkerforlife
07-09-2019, 07:58 PM
I just don't understand why people have such a hard time admitting a celebrity is hot...no matter how annoying or passed around she is.

You (general not you specifically) telling me that people would would actually turn down Jenner if she showed up to your house and asked to sleep with you?:oldlol:

Talking about that curse though:lol :lol

Yes, I would.

I like to dominate women.

I like control.

I would never let a skank take my control with her sexuality.

Grow up, kid.

stalkerforlife
07-09-2019, 08:01 PM

Looks like you will have to learn the hard way.

P ussy ass bitch.

Keep this mindset and women will control you forever until they use you up and onto the next soul to denigrate.

Smoke117
07-09-2019, 08:03 PM
Yes, I would.

I like control.

Grow up, kid.

lol. I guess that's why you need those low self esteem human manatees. Ironically, even that worthless fat bitch cucked you and left you for awhile. :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
07-09-2019, 08:17 PM
lol. I guess that's why you need those low self esteem human manatees. Ironically, even that worthless fat bitch cucked you and left you for awhile. :oldlol:

I look down on you and that's saying a lot because I'm such a loser.

You're a drunk with nothing going for yourself.

You're alone and miserable.

HOWEVER, if you put the damn bottle down, you can have some semblance of a decent existence.

I pray you can overcome your demons.

I love you.

FireDavidKahn
07-09-2019, 08:21 PM

Probably. His wife left him when he got her a car and moved out to bum**** nowhere in Arkansas or Alabama and went straight for Pure Southern Blake Snake.

She also made him sleep on the couch when they did live together.

All that is of like 1 year ago or something. Idk any updates!

FireDavidKahn
07-09-2019, 08:23 PM
Yes, I would.

I like control.

Grow up, kid.
Your babies momma literally ran your life and made you a cuck.

Shut the **** up and accept who you really are.

stalkerforlife
07-09-2019, 08:34 PM
Your babies momma literally ran your life and made you a cuck.

Shut the **** up and accept who you really are.

Wrong.

I'm trying to help you, kid.

I can lead you to water, but I can't make you drink.

stalkerforlife
07-09-2019, 08:35 PM
Probably. His wife left him when he got her a car and moved out to bum**** nowhere in Arkansas or Alabama and went straight for Pure Southern Blake Snake.

She also made him sleep on the couch when they did live together.

All that is of like 1 year ago or something. Idk any updates!

All lies.

And they won't change your situation.

Lebron23
11-30-2019, 03:37 AM

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/TbxjskZRpKtzN8k0f6JYILxqJjY/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2018/07/12/922/n/1922398/2ea885685b47c3208823d2.54614123_/i/Sexy-Kendall-Jenner-Pictures.jpg :roll: :roll: :oldlol: :banana:

Real Men Wear Green
11-30-2019, 06:31 AM
I clicked on this thread thinking it was about basketball. El oh el.

ImKobe
11-30-2019, 07:26 AM
:roll: :roll: :oldlol: :banana:

:lol