PDA

View Full Version : Why am I popular like the Lakers?

AirTupac
07-10-2019, 01:32 PM
Im a good representation of how glorious the Laker franchise is. I am above most of you on the pecking social order. I am literally taller than most of you, more successful, handsome, have a hot bb girl. I come on here to round out the chumps when I'm bored at work. My team is about to win 3-5 rings in the next 10 years.

LAKER. LIFE. IS. GOOD.

https://media.giphy.com/media/fqsHsGksT8y4zXEiTS/giphy.gif

Xiao Yao You
07-10-2019, 01:35 PM
because you are a shitshow like them

AirTupac
07-10-2019, 01:40 PM
because you are a shitshow like them

I am a Cali golden god like my Lakers

Hittin_Shots
07-10-2019, 01:41 PM
Nah Lakers a rent as fkd as you.

RealSkipBayless
07-10-2019, 01:45 PM
It's kinda funny. I notice that DaHeezy user seems to follow you around a lot. Never seen him post in this section alone.

stalkerforlife
07-10-2019, 01:49 PM
Is OP da GOAT?

AirTupac
07-10-2019, 01:57 PM
It's kinda funny. I notice that DaHeezy user seems to follow you around a lot. Never seen him post in this section alone.

The cringiest part is ever since I exposed him for being Godzuki in like 2012. This guy thought he was clever by following me around for the last 8 years spamming for what he did. He literally OD'd on a blunt and got embarrassed on his original account. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

I think its hilarious how I have these whipping boys here.

AirTupac
07-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Is OP da GOAT?

I just play to win championships brother
:cheers:

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 01:59 PM

For someone who is obseesed with me you sure are clueless

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 02:01 PM
The cringiest part is ever since I exposed him for being Godzuki in like 2012. This guy thought he was clever by following me around for the last 8 years spamming for what he did. He literally OD'd on a blunt and got embarrassed on his original account. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

I think its hilarious how I have these whipping boys here.

:lol
Do you realize how many times you've tried to flip that script and failed Godzuki? Yet the stigma has followed you around a whole decade :roll:

You should pay me though. I made you famous

AirTupac
07-10-2019, 02:03 PM
Do you realize how many times you've tried to flip that script and failed Godzuki? Yet the stigma has followed you around a whole decade :roll:

Its been 8 years bro. How pathetic are you? :oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
07-10-2019, 02:05 PM

Careful, the second you mention DaSleezy he automatically assumes you're obsessed with him. He's not used to people actually giving him any attention :confusedshrug:

And you're right, he's not usually in this section alone. You can catch him at the Y, posted up macking on post menopause ladies.

Bosnian Sajo
07-10-2019, 02:06 PM

Oh we're all well aware that you've been following him around for a decade, sleezeball :facepalm

AirTupac
07-10-2019, 02:08 PM
Oh we're all well aware that you've been following him around for a decade, sleezeball :facepalm

He's got a glorious career in serving beer outside. Don't forget. :oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
07-10-2019, 02:09 PM

Oh, so you're saying it's his profession to follow people around :oldlol:

No wonder.

AirTupac
07-10-2019, 02:10 PM
Oh, so you're saying it's his profession to follow people around :oldlol:

No wonder.

LOLLLL Makes perfect sense. He's got a 6th sense for it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Mjl0BsAgMGYTe/giphy.gif

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 02:19 PM

That's pretty rich coming from the guy I have completely mindfukt. Lol. And here you are immediately responding to me. :lol

AirTupac
07-10-2019, 02:21 PM
That's pretty rich coming from the guy I have completely mindfukt. Lol. And here you are immediately responding to me. :lol

I made a topic and you responded QUICKLY. As you do on most of my threads. You do this SO often that multiple posters have noticed this trend. A trend thats been going on for almost a decade. And you think your mind fukkking people? Hahahahahahahahahah jesus moses

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 02:21 PM

As opposed to you working in daddy's garage fetching him his tools? :lol

AirTupac
07-10-2019, 02:23 PM
As opposed to you working in daddy's garage fetching him his tools? :lol

Whoa guys. We got another random myth from Godzuki about to be spammed for another 8 years. WHOAAAAA you got me there bro :lol What a loser. Go serve some beer you schmuck :lol

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 02:24 PM
I made a topic and you responded QUICKLY. As you do on most of my threads. You do this SO often that multiple posters have noticed this trend. A trend thats been going on for almost a decade. And you think your mind fukkking people? Hahahahahahahahahah jesus moses

So you make several shi77y threads daily and I respond to one of them in how long? Yeah, I really follow you around. Go check the other last 20-30 moronic threads you've made and see just how many I've posted in.

Meanwhile the moment I post you go off in a frenzy completely ignoring everyone :roll:
I must really own you

LAmbruh
07-10-2019, 02:25 PM
DaHeezy = AirZuki's WORST nightmare :oldlol:

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 02:26 PM
Whoa guys. We got another random myth from Godzuki about to be spammed for another 8 years. WHOAAAAA you got me there bro :lol What a loser. Go serve some beer you schmuck :lol

Don't be ashamed man! You Koreans are proud people who do the shitty jobs and do it with pride. What's next? A successful laudromat?

AirTupac
See how easy it is to round up the bozos? I love it :roll:

LAmbruh
Don't be ashamed man! You Koreans are proud people who do the shitty jobs and do it with pride. What's next? A successful laudromat?
:roll: :roll:

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 02:27 PM

Lol, I know right? Look how zoned in he is on me and all I have to do is post. Him and his trained monkey Caveman Sajo. I have these guys fuming

RealSkipBayless
07-10-2019, 02:35 PM
It

Bosnian Sajo
07-10-2019, 02:42 PM

Oh look Sleezy, you got Simon on your side!!

Anyone else with autism wanna join the short bus? I know it may look crowded, but that's just Simon and his alts. In reality only Sleezy and Simon on board. Plenty of seats available!

AirTupac
07-10-2019, 02:43 PM
[QUOTE=RealSkipBayless]It

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Keep notice brother. You'll see him post in 95% of my threads. Him and Simon gang. Real stellar group like Sajo said. Feeling proud of following a guy for a decade with who other than Simon alts to his aid. Cringe.... to...the....MAX :(

:lol Check the last 20 threads you made. Which would mean I'm NOT in 95% of your threads you brainless twit

Meanwhile I show up in one and you LOSE YOUR SH!T :roll:

Man what an affect I have on you. Like the simons are saying, I'm your worst nightmare.

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 03:21 PM
Oh look Sleezy, you got Simon on your side!!

Anyone else with autism wanna join the short bus? I know it may look crowded, but that's just Simon and his alts. In reality only Sleezy and Simon on board. Plenty of seats available!

For a caveman you have the shading ability of an 8 year old :lol
Is this what they said to you when they bullied you in high school? :lol

Sleezy? How original. Even a neanderthal could come up with that. Oh wait, he did :roll:

Bosnian Sajo
07-10-2019, 03:32 PM
For a caveman you have the shading ability of an 8 year old :lol
Is this what they said to you when they bullied you in high school? :lol

Sleezy? How original. Even a neanderthal could come up with that. Oh wait, he did :roll:

Can't make this up. Autistic! I rest my case.

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 03:48 PM

Can't make this up. Autistic! I rest my case.

Good comeback! You forgot to say "sleezy" :roll:

It hilarious how much you obsess over me. I'm actual flattered!