PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi w/o his Pippen, Danny Green. This could be the real test for Leonard

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Kawhi has pretty much played his whole career with danny Green. In a way Danny complimented Kawhi almost as similar to how Pippen did Jordan. They are extremely compatible. This might be the test to Kawhi and his success. It may also prove just how valuable danny Green is. This one should be monitored this season

dunksby
07-10-2019, 02:01 PM
Yea, definitely, Kawhi is in a bad spot right now; I'm not really sure if this guy Paulo Jorge can fill such big sneakers.

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Yea, definitely, Kawhi is in a bad spot right now; I'm not really sure if this guy Paulo Jorge can fill such big sneakers.

Similar game but is he as complimentary as Danny Green? If anything George is more on par with Kawhi.

Haymaker
07-10-2019, 02:21 PM

:oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
07-10-2019, 02:25 PM
Comparing Danny Green to Scot Pippen is so bad that it actually made me overlook the implied comparison of Leonard to MJ.

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Comparing Danny Green to Scot Pippen is so bad that it actually made me overlook the implied comparison of Leonard to MJ.

It's not a comparison of players. It's a comparison of circumstances. Obviously Green is not even on the next tier down to Pippen

RealSkipBayless
07-10-2019, 02:33 PM

keep-itreal
07-10-2019, 02:33 PM
Paul George is a great spot up 3 point shooter. He's also a great defender. I don't think Kawhi is losing sleep over not playing with Danny Green anymore:oldlol:

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 03:22 PM
Paul George is a great spot up 3 point shooter. He's also a great defender. I don't think Kawhi is losing sleep over not playing with Danny Green anymore:oldlol:

I got a feeling they may not be as complimentary as we'd assume. Like I said, keep monitoring

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=RealSkipBayless]

Spurs m8
07-10-2019, 03:29 PM
I love all this danny green hype.

Especially because the idiots hyping him clearly have barely watched him the past few years

Bosnian Sajo
07-10-2019, 03:35 PM
I love all this danny green hype.

Especially because the idiots hyping him clearly have barely watched him the past few years

The only thing Lakers hype him up about is his defense and quality spot up shooting, only OP is dumb enough to compare him to Scottie ****ing Pippen.

DaHeezy
07-10-2019, 03:51 PM
The only thing Lakers hype him up about is his defense and quality spot up shooting, only OP is dumb enough to compare him to Scottie ****ing Pippen.

You're obviously to stupid to comprehend what the thread was about. But then again when you're obsessed with the OP you'll only identify the parts that fit your obsession. Keep trying caveman. :applause:

sammichoffate
07-10-2019, 04:15 PM
He's playing without a role player who got replaced by an MVP candidate.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

r0drig0lac
07-10-2019, 04:53 PM
this :facepalm

Levity
07-10-2019, 04:57 PM
basektball-wise, what is compatible? the fact that green guarded the lesser guard/forward and would stand in the corner for open 3s?

i think youd have a better argument in saying that kawhi losing green is like francis losing his mobley in terms of "compatibility"

Smoke117
07-10-2019, 05:06 PM
You're obviously to stupid to comprehend what the thread was about. But then again when you're obsessed with the OP you'll only identify the parts that fit your obsession. Keep trying caveman. :applause:

You're the one who chose such an inane and moronic comparison. There were certainly better ways to get your point across like comparing them to Kobe and Derek Fisher.

Vino24
07-10-2019, 05:15 PM
Imagine if the Bulls replaced Scottie Pippen with a clone of MJ that is basically what Kawhi did :oldlol:

nashwade
07-10-2019, 11:14 PM
er.. Kawhi traded up

ReturnofJPR
07-11-2019, 12:04 AM
Danny Green is the most overrated player in the NBA. The raptors continually benched him for VanFleet. And other than one post season with the Spurs, luck?, he's not even a quality 3 point shooter in the postseason. It amazes me this guy still gets talked about like he is something. The only thing he is is overrated and lucky to still be in the league.

GimmeThat
07-11-2019, 01:01 AM
interesting comparison on Pippen, Green is most likely a player who monitors team stats, averages and where his ranking is amongst them

superduper
07-11-2019, 01:05 AM
Danny Green is the most overrated player in the NBA. The raptors continually benched him for VanFleet. And other than one post season with the Spurs, luck?, he's not even a quality 3 point shooter in the postseason. It amazes me this guy still gets talked about like he is something. The only thing he is is overrated and lucky to still be in the league.

He's a career season and playoff 40% 3pt shooter on 5 attempts per game with above average defense.

ReturnofJPR
07-11-2019, 01:11 AM
He's a career season and playoff 40% 3pt shooter on 5 attempts per game with above average defense.

I've found myself just naturally rooting for the teams Danny green has been on in the postseason (underdogs) and yes he's hit some super clutch shots early in his career in the postseason but what has he done lately? Dude got benched for van fleet and it paid off for t-dot. Nuff said

E_Stamkos
07-11-2019, 01:05 PM
Aside from one big shooting game, DG had very little impact on our championship win this year.

Danny Green was unplayable at most times in the playoffs.

Kawhi does not need Danny Green to do Kawhi things.

Jasper
07-11-2019, 05:45 PM
Kawhi has pretty much played his whole career with danny Green. In a way Danny complimented Kawhi almost as similar to how Pippen did Jordan. They are extremely compatible. This might be the test to Kawhi and his success. It may also prove just how valuable danny Green is. This one should be monitored this season
your comparing MJ and Pip to
Kawhi and Green

oh brother :rolleyes: :facepalm :rolleyes:

tanibanana
07-11-2019, 09:08 PM
Kawhi's Pippen is Lowry. And Siakam has more argument than Green, especially if we are talking about the Playoffs.

Bawkish
07-12-2019, 02:14 AM
Comparing D.Green to Pip is the new tier in dumbassery trolling

this is some Darwinian sh*t guys

Bosnian Sajo
07-12-2019, 10:03 AM
It's so funny how much of a failed thread this is :oldlol:

"IM NOT COMPARING THEM, IM JUST....COMPARING THEIR CIRCUMSTANCE!" :lol