PDA

View Full Version : Why don

SpaceJam
07-10-2019, 07:47 PM
He tried recruiting Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving and Jimmy Butler before managing to convince Paul George to demand a trade

Why are stars turning him down?

And1AllDay
07-10-2019, 07:49 PM
would you wanna play with a autist with overrated defense that cant pass

jesus that sounds like mike jordan :oldlol:

superduper
07-10-2019, 08:10 PM
would you wanna play with a autist with overrated defense that cant pass

jesus that sounds like mike jordan :oldlol:

This is how you know you watch basketball on a statsheet.

RRR3
07-10-2019, 08:17 PM
You have the worst eye test of all time if you think Kawhi can pass.

RealSkipBayless
07-10-2019, 09:05 PM
Does anyone have good playmaking or passing ability on the Clippers? Are they just going to alternate George and Leonard iso?

brooks_thompson
07-10-2019, 10:10 PM
Does anyone have good playmaking or passing ability on the Clippers? Are they just going to alternate George and Leonard iso?

I think they're a strong contender either way, but I feel like their offensive ceiling with Pat Beverly, PG is being overlooked. Plus, Pat Beverly has gotten this almost Tony Allen-like reputation (that was well-earned by Tony Allen) that he doesn't and never has deserved. He's a pest and a pain in the ass, sure, but he looks busier doing work than he is.

greymatter
07-11-2019, 12:46 AM

Lou Williams led the team in assists (5.4) and didn't even start.

Clippers are fool's gold. Go through all the past NBA champs and try to find any who have had their entire roster filled with guys whose career APG average is less than 4.

hold this L
07-11-2019, 12:58 AM
He never tried to recruit KD. Go outside and have a life instead of making the same shitty topics every day.

Shogon
07-11-2019, 12:59 AM
He never tried to recruit KD. Go outside and have a life instead of making the same shitty topics every day.

Yes, he did.

ReturnofJPR
07-11-2019, 12:59 AM
First off not sure I'd consider Jimmy Butler a star. I remember when the bulls drafted him like 30th overall. He's a strong hard worker but that's about it. He's nothing but a 3rd/4th option on a championship team. He's a horn dog who banged Anthony towns' girlfriend thus him being traded. Why do u think he chose Miami? I know why.

I'm not sure anyone ever knows what Leonard is doing. He has no voice and his uncle runs his life. Would u rather party with someone who is fun and outgoing or a mute? There's no wade/LeBron personality in Leonard. The only way you can communicate with him is through a dog whistle.

SpaceJam
07-11-2019, 01:04 AM

Something hit a little close to home? Did no one wanna play with you in the school yard as well :(

Spurs m8
07-11-2019, 02:17 AM
Kyrie and KD already made their plans.

Pg was 3rd on the list and 3rd in mvp voting last season.

There was only cap space for one.

Kawhi did well

OP still fuming he didnt want to play with LeRoids

GimmeThat
07-11-2019, 02:31 AM
plenty stars still owe weight time

And1AllDay
07-11-2019, 02:52 AM
Something hit a little close to home? Did no one wanna play with you in the school yard as well :(

getting warmer :oldlol:

And1AllDay
07-11-2019, 02:55 AM

SpaceJammeR
07-11-2019, 07:54 AM

he likes kobe. what do you expect

Phoenix
07-11-2019, 08:12 AM
PG13 is better than both Kyrie and Jimmy Butler, so I'm sure Kawhi will live with being 'turned down' by worse players.

E_Stamkos
07-11-2019, 01:11 PM
This place is shit.

Peace

jayfan
07-11-2019, 02:15 PM

Clippers are fool's gold. Go through all the past NBA champs and try to find any who have had their entire roster filled with guys whose career APG average is less than 4.

They're a deep team. Only 2 players averaged 30 mins. Yet 6 players averaged double-digit points. And the team was 5th in the league in ppg. So your low assist theory wasn't much of an issue.

And who cares whether a team's stat-leader starts or not? He plays starter minutes and is obviously starter-caliber. Just prefers being 6th man. By the way, his assist average increased to 7.7 in the playoffs.

Vino24
07-11-2019, 02:22 PM
This place is shit.

Peace
This place reeks of the stench of your hairy a55hole. Good riddance :applause:

Shogon
07-11-2019, 02:29 PM
This place is shit.

Peace

See you tomorrow!!!

PistonsFan#21
07-11-2019, 02:30 PM

2004 Detroit Pistons

Entire roster was under 4 APG for their career other than Chauncey Billups who has a career average of 5.4

LAmbruh
07-11-2019, 02:30 PM
Lakers dodged a huge bullet not signing Kawhancer