PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie Irving/Kevin Durant/DeAndre Jordan are Brooklyn Nets

Nets fan 93
07-11-2019, 12:00 AM
It's been a rough couple of years besides last season (one of my favorite Nets teams ever). The infamous trade for KG/Pierce is finally behind us, and better times are here.

When Sean Marks took over everyone thought he was crazy starting GM career with a team that had no picks, future (besides RHJ, who did not pan out at all, lol), and very little assets. Marks insisted on a culture, making sure players were treated as humans, bringing in high character guys, ignoring the flashy coaching names and bringing in a coach who works endlessly studying plays, and participates in practice as much as the players.

The Nets have went from a clown show to a team with a great front office, great culture, and a team stars and players want to play for. Life is good:cheers:

Can't wait to see this team play!

FultzNationRISE
04-20-2022, 09:50 PM
It's been a rough couple of years besides last season (one of my favorite Nets teams ever). The infamous trade for KG/Pierce is finally behind us, and better times are here.

When Sean Marks took over everyone thought he was crazy starting GM career with a team that had no picks, future (besides RHJ, who did not pan out at all, lol), and very little assets. Marks insisted on a culture, making sure players were treated as humans, bringing in high character guys, ignoring the flashy coaching names and bringing in a coach who works endlessly studying plays, and participates in practice as much as the players.

The Nets have went from a clown show to a team with a great front office, great culture, and a team stars and players want to play for. Life is good:cheers:

Can't wait to see this team play!

:roll:

FultzNationRISE
04-23-2022, 10:12 PM
:roll:

FultzNationRISE
07-28-2022, 12:03 PM
:roll: (on my eliteballer shit)

Lee
10-09-2022, 01:31 AM
DeAndre Jordan :facepalm