PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Morris officially joins Knicks, bails on the Spurs.

CurryOverLebron
07-10-2019, 11:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFwjC-GBD8w&t=0m56s

Shogon
07-10-2019, 11:38 PM
Honestly I don't care about Marcus Morris backing out on the Spurs... only because...

Pop, who went out of his way to try to talk the Pelicans out of giving up AD to the Lakers when the situation had nothing to do with him, can go **** himself.

But yeah, it's really unprofessional by Morris.

As far as the clip goes, I think Skip thinks LeBron & Rich care more about him than they actually do, lmao.

LoneyROY7
07-11-2019, 12:55 AM
Skip LITERALLY said Marcus Morris is backing out of the deal b/c Klutch Sports just wants to slight him. Skip Bayless.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Gunslinger
07-11-2019, 01:15 AM
Honestly I don't care about Marcus Morris backing out on the Spurs... only because...

Pop, who went out of his way to try to talk the Pelicans out of giving up AD to the Lakers when the situation had nothing to do with him, can go **** himself.

You're a Bran stan to the absolute core, aren't you, little fella?

What does Pop not wanting Bran to form another superteam again to win easy chips have to do with Marcus Morris having 0 integrity?

Oh, that's right - NOTHING. Outside of you being the biggest Branvestite on this forum.

Pathetic.

ReturnofJPR
07-11-2019, 01:17 AM
That would never have worked in San Antonio anyway. He's also brain dead like Cousins. Pop would chew his head off before the all star break.

brownmamba00
Have fun with rudy gay, Skieep

Shogon

What does Pop not wanting Bran to form another superteam again to win easy chips have to do with Marcus Morris having 0 integrity?

Oh, that's right - NOTHING. Outside of you being the biggest Branvestite on this forum.

Pathetic.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/37145d09560141b27e8e22007405c7cc/tumblr_pql81jJnfi1rwxoyco2_500.gif

stalkerforlife
07-11-2019, 01:30 AM

As far as the clip goes, I think Skip thinks LeBron & Rich care more about him than they actually do, lmao.

You mean you worship Bran?

Really?

Nooooooo!

GimmeThat
07-11-2019, 01:40 AM
I'm guessing Skip went to George Washington for his PhD in psychology

Im so nba'd out
07-11-2019, 01:46 AM
Water Pistol Pete 1.4 ppg in highschool :oldlol:

eat shit bayless

go tear your hamstring on a treadmill you piece of ****

E_Stamkos
07-11-2019, 01:10 PM
Who gives a f*uck what Skip Bayless has to say. Every second of time bestowed to pseudo hot take morons like him, is a wasted second.

Broussard... Nick Wright... Cris Carter... All of them. They can all eat a dick

NBAGOAT
07-11-2019, 07:53 PM
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1149463897855819782

Pulled a deandre for the money. Sucks for the spurs who traded bertans just to get him. Knicks are just trying to stock up role players who they can trade for 2nd rounders.

LAmbruh
07-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Decancer DePression can't attract anyone to the Spurs HAHAHAHAHAHA

Shogon
07-11-2019, 07:58 PM

Pathetic.

"I don't use alts!"

:roll:

LAmbruh
07-11-2019, 07:59 PM
"I don't use alts!"

:roll: :roll:

superduper
07-11-2019, 07:59 PM

Pop, like every other pure basketball fan, was tired of Bran's constant cowardly colluding and stacking the deck.

1987_Lakers
07-11-2019, 08:49 PM

imdaman99
07-11-2019, 08:54 PM
I don't understand why. I guess he'd rather enjoy the NYC nightlife and partying.

NBAGOAT
07-11-2019, 08:55 PM
I don't understand why. I guess he'd rather enjoy the NYC nightlife and partying.

a starting job is nice however. I think he starts over knox

bigkingsfan
07-11-2019, 09:04 PM

one-year $15 million
vs
two-year, $20 million

Only 30 next offseason, it's a no brainer.

Kblaze8855
07-11-2019, 09:05 PM
I’m torn. On one hand and a man’s word should matter to him but on the other I’m not sure a man should put his personal honor ahead of what is best for his family and generations to come. Who wouldn’t back out of a deal legally for millions more you could leave your kids?

This is one of those things I get....even if I can’t condone it.

There comes a point where you would be irresponsible as a provider to trade money for honor.

Bosnian Sajo
07-11-2019, 09:12 PM
I love it, **** Pop and the spurs. Respect him as a coach, but hes a dirty bitch for trying to screw the Lakers time and time again.

Patrick Chewing
07-11-2019, 09:27 PM

The best part about this is that the team has surrounded all the young guys with tough-nosed defensive-minded vets to learn from and practice with. I like it a lot!

Bosnian Sajo
07-11-2019, 09:29 PM
The best part about this is that the team has surrounded all the young guys with tough-nosed defensive-minded vets to learn from and practice with. I like it a lot!

Not bad at all from the Knicks perspective.

90sgoat
07-11-2019, 09:30 PM
Bran, Cousins, Morris brothers.

Dumbest narcissists in the league.

Good riddance to Spurs.

Loco 50
07-11-2019, 10:00 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I

Vino24
07-11-2019, 10:02 PM
Knicks finally signing that big name free agent :applause: :rockon: :pimp:

NBAGOAT
07-11-2019, 10:04 PM
His value for a future contract sinks with the Knicks, while it increases with the Spurs. Stupid long term decision.

he could definitely be putting up a meaningless 16 per game in ny. That will attract some teams instead of putting up 11 off the bench for a first round playoff team if we're being honest

Mask the Embiid
07-11-2019, 10:05 PM
So wait they got rid of Davis Bertans for absolutely nothing :oldlol:

Proctor and Derozan M8...bring that ass here boy

https://i.postimg.cc/pXCbMrFX/eoxFVen.png

Loco 50
07-11-2019, 10:06 PM
he could definitely be putting up a meaningless 16 per game in ny. That will attract some teams instead of putting up 11 off the bench for a first round playoff team if we're being honest
He would have had a starting gig with the Spurs. :facepalm Now he's in the clusterfvck that is New York. Guaranteed they have a chaotic year with all those power forwards fighting for minutes. Stupid. Might be his last contract in the NBA if we're being honest.

Loco 50
07-11-2019, 10:07 PM
Also, :roll: at all the butthurt Lolaker and LeBrick fans.

NBAGOAT
07-11-2019, 10:09 PM
He would have had a starting gig with the Spurs. :facepalm Now he's in the clusterfvck that is New York. Guaranteed they have a chaotic year with all those power forwards fighting for minutes. Stupid. Might be his last contract in the NBA if we're being honest.

wat starting gig? You're going play him over rudy? Likely starting poetl or going with a 3 guard lineup. Pop loves playing like 10 guys too and you have the depth. I'm guessing he played the 25-28mpg he played in boston. He's starting at sf in ny I think and over 30mpg is possible, they can play rj at sg

Loco 50
07-11-2019, 10:10 PM
wat starting gig? You're going play him over rudy? Likely starting poetl or going with a 3 guard lineup. Pop loves playing like 10 guys too and you have the depth. He's like starting at sf in ny, they can play rj at sg
Rudy came off the bench for much of last year dude. He's a nice sparkplug there. Poetl started at the 5 with L.A. at the 4. Plus, Rudy's minutes have to be monitored heavily.

He would have been a starter more than likely.

LAmbruh
07-11-2019, 10:12 PM
Spurs still exist? :oldlol:

RealSkipBayless
07-11-2019, 10:14 PM
I checked on Skip... he

NBAGOAT
07-11-2019, 10:14 PM
Rudy came off the bench for much of last year dude. He's a nice sparkplug there. Poetl started at the 5 with L.A. at the 4. Plus, Rudy's minutes have to be monitored heavily.

He would have been a starter more than likely.

he started over half the games. Those games rudy rested, you went with 3 guards. with murray coming back who's a must start, 3 guard lineups are even more likely. I could easily see like dejounte/forbes/derozan/lma/poetl as the starters

Patrick Chewing
07-11-2019, 10:16 PM
Are there any Spurs fans on this site?? :lol

Loco 50
07-11-2019, 10:21 PM
he started over half the games. Those games rudy rested, you went with 3 guards. with murray coming back who's a must start, 3 guard lineups are even more likely. I could easily see like dejounte/forbes/derozan/lma/poetl as the starters
Poetl wasn't trusted by Pop yet. Pop always chooses one young guy to make an example of, which is irritating as fvck, but whatever. Poetl was that guy last year. He had an extremely short hook.

That being said he would have been benched again this year. L.A. would have slid to the 5 and Morris would have started at the 4. It would have been nice to have his physicality and he could have made the team overall tougher along with Carroll.

Lakers are breathing a sigh of relief, but hey it was their agency that made the call wasn't it?

RealSkipBayless
07-11-2019, 10:24 PM
Are there any Spurs fans on this site?? :lol
Kawhi m8.. but he posts more about Lebron.

NBAGOAT
07-11-2019, 10:24 PM
Poetl wasn't trusted by Pop yet. Pop always chooses one young guy to make an example of, which is irritating as fvck, but whatever. Poetl was that guy last year. He had an extremely short hook.

That being said he would have been benched again this year. L.A. would have slid to the 5 and Morris would have started at the 4. It would have been nice to have his physicality and he could have made the team overall tougher along with Carroll.

Lakers are breathing a sigh of relief, but hey it was their agency that made the call wasn't it?

i'm not a laker guy so dont know why you mention them lol. Technically it would be lebron's agency too. Idk about benching poetl, lma doesnt want too many minutes at the 5.

Loco 50
07-11-2019, 10:29 PM
i'm not a laker guy so dont know why you mention them lol. Technically it would be lebron's agency too. Idk about benching poetl, lma doesnt want too many minutes at the 5.
Didn't say you were a Laker guy. Every other post concerning this topic are fans of the Spurs' punching bags over the years hoping this is finally the end for them.

Yes, LeBron's agency. Aka, the guy that's heading the Lakers.....:facepalm

Poetl would have been benched. L.A. would play the 5. Let's be real, there is no such position as the 5 anymore. They're all out on the perimeter jacking up shots to keep the lanes open like everyone else.

NBAGOAT
07-11-2019, 10:33 PM
Didn't say you were a Laker guy. Every other post concerning this topic are fans of the Spurs' punching bags over the years hoping this is finally the end for them.

Yes, LeBron's agency. Aka, the guy that's heading the Lakers.....:facepalm

Poetl would have been benched. L.A. would play the 5. Let's be real, there is no such position as the 5 anymore. They're all out on the perimeter jacking up shots to keep the lanes open like everyone else.

well i agree about positionless basketball. I just think lma doesnt want to be guarding centers all day so he needs to play with another big. It's fine offensively since so much of his game is shooting jumpers which spaces the floor. I still would start rudy over morris anyway.

Loco 50
07-11-2019, 10:40 PM
well i agree about positionless basketball. I just think lma doesnt want to be guarding centers all day so he needs to play with another big. It's fine offensively since so much of his game is shooting jumpers which spaces the floor. I still would start rudy over morris anyway.
Rudy is the go to scoring guy on the second unit. We don't have offensive deficiencies on this team in the starting lineup with L.A. and DeRozan starting.

Rudy would be redundant there.

Gus Hemmingway
07-12-2019, 01:08 AM
Spurs :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cleverness
07-12-2019, 03:12 AM
how many PFs are Knicks gonna sign?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AnotherUnlawfulEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

MellowYellow
07-12-2019, 04:03 AM
Ain't no way the knicks are missing the playoffs, their bench will rek anybody else's bench.

Gunslinger
07-12-2019, 10:32 AM
Enjoy the lottery, you honorless piece of shit.

:oldlol:

jayfan
07-12-2019, 10:53 AM
Trey Lyles is a nice replacement pick-up. He may well blossom under Pop's tutelage in that system. Still a very young player and the potential is definitely there.

Spurs may end up thanking Marcus!

Kblaze8855
07-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Ain't no way the knicks are missing the playoffs, their bench will rek anybody else's bench.

Well your bench should be good when you have ten 8th men, two 6th men, a bad team starter and a couple maybes on your roster. If the Knicks should be good at anything....its having players who shouldnt be starters.

Patrick Chewing
07-12-2019, 01:12 PM
how many PFs are Knicks gonna sign?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AnotherUnlawfulEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

Bigs that can shoot is the way of the world now.

Loco 50
07-12-2019, 01:25 PM
Bigs that can shoot is the way of the world now.
Excellent, you've covered the "Bigs" part of the equation, now to address the "can shoot" aspect....Fvck your bum ass gutter team, Patty Cakes.:oldlol:

Gunslinger
07-12-2019, 02:26 PM
Trey Lyles is a nice replacement pick-up. He may well blossom under Pop's tutelage in that system. Still a very young player and the potential is definitely there.

Spurs may end up thanking Marcus!

:applause:

miggyme1
07-13-2019, 06:04 AM
This generation of players are stupid. U turn down a chance to win a ring to play in new york which wont be title contenders for another 4/5 years at least.

People forget spurs took a healthy nuggets team to 7 games last season WITHOUT murray and franklin. I expect the spurs to be the surprise team this year. Win 60 plus games and get 1 seed. Nobody wants to see spurs in seven game series.

GreatHILL
07-13-2019, 06:07 AM
morri bros are the biggest retards in the nba.

coin24
07-13-2019, 07:10 AM
This generation of players are stupid. U turn down a chance to win a ring to play in new york which wont be title contenders for another 4/5 years at least.

People forget spurs took a healthy nuggets team to 7 games last season WITHOUT murray and franklin. I expect the spurs to be the surprise team this year. Win 60 plus games and get 1 seed. Nobody wants to see spurs in seven game series.

Spurs are done. Lol at winning shit with defrozen

Patrick Chewing
07-13-2019, 11:20 AM
Excellent, you've covered the "Bigs" part of the equation, now to address the "can shoot" aspect....Fvck your bum ass gutter team, Patty Cakes.:oldlol:

You need to seek help.

Relinquish
07-13-2019, 11:39 AM
Thanks for Bertans

dbugz
07-13-2019, 01:45 PM
Dude realized that Pop aint gonna tolerate a poor shot selection shooter like himself :oldlol:

Gunslinger
07-14-2019, 11:21 PM

Spurs are done. Lol at winning shit with defrozen

You better pray we don't meet you in the playoffs, baby-boi.

:oldlol:

Vino24
07-14-2019, 11:22 PM
Dude realized that Pop aint gonna tolerate a poor shot selection shooter like himself :oldlol:
this. guy is a blackhole :oldlol: