PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love

Jay-B
07-11-2019, 10:31 PM
Why doesn

NBAGOAT
07-11-2019, 10:36 PM
bos- wat do they trade besides hayward? I kind of like it but they may have to give up too many assets to unload hayward and is it even worth it

gs- not really possible unless it's a 3 team deal since they have no interest in russell. GS needs a wing defender not a big.

por- main option I'm looking ar. Whiteside is an easy tradechip once nurk comes back. Might not be worth it however and I dont think portland wants to give up on any of their young guys

DMAVS41
07-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Someone will.

Portland makes a lot of sense imo.

coin24
07-11-2019, 10:42 PM
Cavs havnt made any moves, wtf are they doing?

Thought someone would offer them for jr/Tristan/love. Maybe they're just waiting the season out cause they'll be under the cap after this season. Problem is no one wants to play there:lol

bizil
07-11-2019, 11:14 PM
Someone will.

Portland makes a lot of sense imo.

I agree! The Blazers do make a lot of sense. The Blazers with Dame-CJ hasn't had a PF or C who can stretch the floor while averaging close to 20-10 for a season. K Love needs to get to a team that can make some good playoff runs. He's still young enough to build up his resume to POSSIBLY make the HOF at some point. Not many PF's in league history had his blend of shooting and rebounding ability when he's clicking on all cylinders.

Vino24
07-11-2019, 11:19 PM
Mavs. The league needs the all white team :lol

LAmbruh
07-11-2019, 11:23 PM
why would Cavs trade their superstar after being in championship contention 4 years in a row

the only reason they were out last season was due to Klove injury :hammerhead:

Jasper
07-12-2019, 08:36 AM
bos- wat do they trade besides hayward? I kind of like it but they may have to give up too many assets to unload hayward and is it even worth it

gs- not really possible unless it's a 3 team deal since they have no interest in russell. GS needs a wing defender not a big.

por- main option I'm looking ar. Whiteside is an easy tradechip once nurk comes back. Might not be worth it however and I dont think portland wants to give up on any of their young guys
your right Bouston would be a good fit for Love/

ArbitraryWater
07-12-2019, 09:11 AM
nobody wants him