PDA

View Full Version : Rockets are going to be AMAZING next year

Kidbasketball20
07-12-2019, 05:21 AM
Surprised how underwhelmed people are to Russ joining back up with a FORMER TEAMMATE.

Massive upgrade over CP3

D'Antoni thrives on athletic PG's, not old hamstrings like CP3. The pace they play at will be unreal.

Russ was doing an amazing job with PG in the 1st half of the season letting him "take over", until PG started having injury issues.

Virtually the same team that once again was 2 games from beating the Warriors.

Other than the Clippers who may have some chemistry issues to deal with/load management, Rockets will be SCARY next year.

Will be a match up nightmare for some top level teams.

bobopenguin
07-12-2019, 05:34 AM
Surprised how underwhelmed people are to Russ joining back up with a FORMER TEAMMATE.

Massive upgrade over CP3

D'Antoni thrives on athletic PG's, not old hamstrings like CP3. The pace they play at will be unreal.

Russ was doing an amazing job with PG in the 1st half of the season letting him "take over", until PG started having injury issues.

Other than the Clippers who may have some chemistry issues to deal with/load management, Rockets will be SCARY next year.

remeber how Lin was treated in Rockets.. never forget.

https://i.imgur.com/oa1sXjN.jpg

GreatHILL
07-12-2019, 05:34 AM
2 ball hogs and one of the retardest coaches in history of the NBA :lol

disel
07-12-2019, 05:45 AM

The same scrub that will be playing in China ext season. Why are we eve talking about this irrelevant scrub ?

Kidbasketball20
07-12-2019, 05:46 AM

true but I like D'Antoni.

I think people are sleeping on them though

A motivated Westbrook.. watch out

Kidbasketball20
07-12-2019, 05:46 AM
The same scrub that will be playing in China ext season. Why are we eve talking about this irrelevant scrub ?

LMAO you always seem to pop up whenever Lin is mentioned. You know you love him :applause: :applause:

Overdrive
07-12-2019, 05:53 AM
Can't wait to see Russ chuck 10 3s/g at a 26% clip.

BlakFrankWhite
07-12-2019, 06:03 AM
OP, we bandwagoning to Houston:cheers:

Kidbasketball20
07-12-2019, 06:12 AM
OP, we bandwagoning to Houston:cheers:

nope Clippers fam

coin24
07-12-2019, 06:32 AM
Massive upgrade over cp3, really?

I'm not even a Chris small fan but I'd rather have him than chuckbrook that's for sure..
Will look forward to sweeping these fools:cheers:

nayte
07-12-2019, 06:53 AM
From what I have read. Westbrook and Harden have talked for a bit before the trade. I would imagine they sorted out who was doing what together. I don't think it will be as big a problem as people make. I hope they do well

ronniec
07-12-2019, 11:01 AM
From what I have read. Westbrook and Harden have talked for a bit before the trade. I would imagine they sorted out who was doing what together. I don't think it will be as big a problem as people make. I hope they do well

I believed KD talked to Curry before he got traded to Warriors also.
So?

When the season start, when the game is on, when the pressure is piling up, when expectation is getting higher, when you are not winning enough, when the team start having injuries, and most importantly, when things are not going right and the 2 huge egos clashing against each other...

We know what is going to happen.

Harden is a ball hog, Westbrook is a ball hog, this is not going to change overnight, even a season or two. They are who they are. Ball hogs.

Even if they don't say it out, we know both of them want to have the ball more than the other to start the offense.

Haymaker
07-12-2019, 11:04 AM
Paul might be old and injury prone, but he's an efficient shooter and is mostly a pass-first pg. Westbrook will demand the ball from the getgo and his 3-game is pathetic.

bladefd
07-12-2019, 07:38 PM

Massive upgrade over CP3

Finals or bust, right? I noticed that many Clippers fans also seem to be Rockets fans. I wonder why that is??

Anyways, I'm not sold on Rockets ever contending. I thought Harden/CP3 were bad mix, but Harden/Westbrook is even worse. His shooting is worse, defense worse, play making worse, more turnovers, worse ft shooter, lower basketball IQ and too much of a loose cannon. Westbrook will stay healthy so that's the only plus. We will see a lot of "your turn", "my turn", "your turn"...

BlakFrankWhite
07-13-2019, 10:33 AM
Paul might be old and injury prone, but he's an efficient shooter and is mostly a pass-first pg. Westbrook will demand the ball from the getgo and his 3-game is pathetic.

While Paul's 27 % from the 3 last playoffs was outstanding :facepalm

CakeorDeath
07-13-2019, 10:42 AM
A motivated Westbrook.. watch out

Unfortunately, this warning applies to his own team as much as it does to his opponents. “Motivated Westbrook” is essentially a phrase meaning tunnel vision, which is generally not a good thing in a team sport.

Remember in the 2018 playoffs when Rubio got a triple double in game three and Motivated Westbrook vowed to shut him down? Game four subsequently saw Motivated Westbrook get four fouls by halftime due to exceptionally over-eager defense and frankly silly mental errors. Thunder lost.

JEFFERSON MONEY
07-13-2019, 12:44 PM
I think they can make some noise.

Celtics 1825
07-13-2019, 05:39 PM
Amazing in the regular season only.

Manny98
07-13-2019, 05:42 PM
Harden the most ball dominant shooting guard ever paired with a extremely ball dominant point guard who's useless without the ball in his hands.

Terrible fit, Rockets actually got worse imo.

LoneyROY7
07-13-2019, 05:46 PM
The meltdowns when James Harden and Russell f*cking Westbrook are hoisting the Larry O' together will be GLORIOUS.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGcAPlfFK4ltfMas/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7btP089a98Xr6AV2/giphy.gif

UK2K
07-14-2019, 01:11 AM
They're a solid wing away from being a title favorite.

AirTupac
09-16-2020, 08:16 AM
lel

Manny98
09-16-2020, 08:18 AM
Harden the most ball dominant shooting guard ever paired with a extremely ball dominant point guard who's useless without the ball in his hands.

Terrible fit, Rockets actually got worse imo.
Rockets should have kept the PointGod
https://i.postimg.cc/2562Syt1/tenor-8.gif