PDA

View Full Version : I think the Rockets can win the title...

stalkerforlife
07-12-2019, 03:31 PM
Yes, Westbrook can be a bonehead.

Yes, Harden can be a choker.

But I can see Westbrook dialing it back and being more traditional; his aggressiveness will of course be needed at times.

Westbrook is always hungry.

They'll have a chip on their shoulders because of the backlash they both receive.

If Capela is healthy, he can defend the paint and rim like a boss.

I ain't sleeping on them.

red1
07-12-2019, 03:34 PM
they would get raped by the clippers.

pg and kawhi would lock harden and westbrook down.

Haymaker
07-12-2019, 03:39 PM
I think D'Antoni's system will benefit Westbrook and viceversa. I have no idea what Brooks and Donovan were trying to run but they clearly dismissed the idea of surrounding Westbrook/KD with shooters. Look how effective it was to surround KD with shooters in GSW (I know, Klay/Steph) so I believe Westbrook should handle the ball and attack the paint in order to find the open shooters. If he manages to do that effectively, you have a difficult pair to defend because Harden can shoot and pass at the elite level. Westbrook will not improve his shooting % at this point in his career but he can find a way to shoot more efficiently by taking better shots and deferring to harden whenever he can.

Smoke117
07-12-2019, 04:52 PM
Considering how much you actually understand the game of basketball this basically amounts to them having no chance.

keep-itreal
07-12-2019, 05:00 PM
Considering how much you actually understand the game of basketball this basically amounts to them having no chance.
:roll: