PDA

View Full Version : So I guess Westbrook is going to shoot a lot of 3s now right?

90sgoat
07-12-2019, 05:29 PM
I mean, "3s are the best shot in basketball" and both Morey and Danthony are true believers, right.

So I guess Rocket fans are going to look forward to Westbrook shooting 8 threes a game:lol

PP34Deuce
07-12-2019, 06:17 PM
I think you see russ adjust. Its hardens team.

IMObjective
07-13-2019, 02:46 AM
I think you see russ adjust. Its hardens team.
I don't know about that. It seems like Russ only knows how to play one way, and that's always limiting his team's success despite his extraordinary abilities.

I'm very curious to see how Westbrook and Harden play together now. So many things to look forward to this coming season.

Im so nba'd out
07-13-2019, 03:07 AM
This was such a bad trade :roll: :roll:

They are gonna give Westbrook the Marcus Smart treatment.James Harden is actually gonna see double teams now.Damn Morey blew it.Losing to the Warriors without KD really broke them :oldlol:

Feel bad for James, guess he forgot how hard is to score when you have a Sefolosha level spot up wing shooter on your team :(

Welp, he's gonna be reminded

UK2K
07-13-2019, 06:00 AM
CP3 shot 27% from 3 during the playoffs.

Even worse, he couldn't get to the rim on his own anymore.

At least we know WB can do both of those things.

ImKobe
07-13-2019, 06:14 AM
Westbrook definitely isn't going to replicate his only good 3-pt shooting season from 2017 but at least he can break down a defense and score in the paint, unlike CP3 last year.