07-13-2019, 07:33 PM
Because your mother is a whore.

highwhey
07-13-2019, 07:38 PM
:oldlol:

qrich
07-13-2019, 07:48 PM
Noel is obvious, he convinced him not to take that extension.

Morris :confusedshrug:

Shogon
07-13-2019, 07:50 PM
Noel is obvious, he convinced him not to take that extension.

False.

Spurs m8
07-13-2019, 08:00 PM
Because he is a fvckwit

coin24
07-13-2019, 08:00 PM
Little richy unklutch:oldlol:

90sgoat
07-13-2019, 08:05 PM

:mad:

Kiss your mother with that mouth do ya?

coin24
07-13-2019, 08:28 PM
Noel turning down that extension has to be one of the worst decisions of all time :facepalm

No one else wanted an athletic back up big man? Best he could get is $2m from okc?? Ouch

Shogon
07-13-2019, 08:30 PM
Noel turning down that extension has to be one of the worst decisions of all time :facepalm

No one else wanted an athletic back up big man? Best he could get is $2m from okc?? Ouch

Noel fired his previous agent because he wasn't happy with the offers he was getting despite his previous agent telling him to take that extension and Noel obviously ignoring him.

Players firing their agents because of a lack of self awareness isn't extremely uncommon.

No idea what happened in these cases, but probably the same thing with Noel again.

coin24
07-13-2019, 08:32 PM
Noel fired his previous agent because he wasn't happy with the offers he was getting despite his previous agent telling him to take that extension and Noel obviously ignoring him.

Players firing their agents because of a lack of self awareness isn't extremely uncommon.

No idea what happened in these cases, but probably the same thing with Noel again.

Wasn't it 4/70m from Dallas?? My goodness what a retard:oldlol:

I thought Morris would get a bit more interest

Shogon
07-13-2019, 08:38 PM
Wasn't it 4/70m from Dallas?? My goodness what a retard:oldlol:

I thought Morris would get a bit more interest

Something ridiculous like that.

Nothing will ever top Latrell Sprewell... "I've got a family to feed" after turning down a 20 million extension 20 years ago or whatever, then later goes bankrupt after never getting another contract, lol.

coin24
07-13-2019, 08:40 PM

Nothing will ever top Latrell Sprewell... "I've got a family to feed" after turning down a 20 million extension 20 years ago or whatever, then later goes bankrupt after never getting another contract, lol.

Yeah that one was a classic:lol

Especially as he was on an obvious decline in minny

bladefd
07-13-2019, 09:01 PM

He turned that down, thinking he was worth much more. Then everyone passed up on him. He never played another game again. He lost his mansions, yacht, cars, etc. He is now broke, renting a house and is worth 50k :oldlol:

imdaman99
07-14-2019, 11:09 AM
He turned that down, thinking he was worth much more. Then everyone passed up on him. He never played another game again. He lost his mansions, yacht, cars, etc. He is now broke, renting a house and is worth 50k :oldlol:
Man I loved Spree when he was here, but he had some super high opinion of himself to turn down 20 million.

Gotta do it the right way, like Gilbert Arenas. Get that ridiculous money and then eventually become unplayable. Arenas is living the dream. Let's see how long it takes for him to go broke, if ever :lol

qrich
07-14-2019, 02:27 PM
Paul apparently turned down a $41M offer for Morris, so he had to settle for NYK's $15M after reneging on the Spurs :roll:

Xiao Yao You
07-14-2019, 02:32 PM
Paul apparently turned down a $41M offer for Morris, so he had to settle for NYK's $15M after reneging on the Spurs :roll:

Was with the Clippers so you wonder if he was steering him away from Lebron's competition

Shogon
07-14-2019, 02:34 PM

Damn if that's true he deserved to be fired.

lol.

qrich
07-14-2019, 02:39 PM
Was with the Clippers so you wonder if he was steering him away from Lebron's competition

Of course he was.

I'm thankful though!

"
Marcus Morris is a New York Knick after reneging on a previously agreed upon two-year deal with the San Antonio Spurs. But he could have been a member of the Los Angeles Clippers.

Per Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News, the eight-year NBA veteran turned down a $41 million offer from the Clippers before turning his attention to the Spurs and then the Knicks.

Following the 29-year-old

Real14
07-14-2019, 06:34 PM
What goes around comes around for that bitch!:lol

GOBB
07-16-2019, 09:39 AM

Laughing at people

Shogon
07-16-2019, 09:52 AM
Laughing at people’s downfall? You’re cool

Oh come on man sometimes people deserve it.

I very much doubt much of anyone was sitting around actively wishing this dude harm...

But when you have the audacity to say that a $20 million contract won’t feed your family, I very much doubt anyone is going to feel bad if things go south for you...

$20 million is more than 99.9999%+ of humans that have ever lived will ever earn... never mind everything he earned before that.

Additionally, Spre could have earned $1 billion and it still would have ended the very same way for him.

GOBB
07-16-2019, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=Shogon]Oh come on man sometimes people deserve it.

I very much doubt much of anyone was sitting around actively wishing this dude harm...

But when you have the audacity to say that a $20 million contract won

brooks_thompson
07-16-2019, 12:54 PM
I don

clipps
07-16-2019, 03:24 PM
Because Rich Paul is a slimy piece of shit. He convinced Morris to turn down a bigger contract from the Clippers because he doesn't want LeBron and AD to get humiliated any more from the Clippers than they already will.

qrich
07-16-2019, 03:29 PM
Because Rich Paul is a slimy piece of shit. He convinced Morris to turn down a bigger contract from the Clippers because he doesn't want LeBron and AD to get humiliated any more from the Clippers than they already will.

I read he rejected the offer without running it by Morris first

SpaceJammeR
07-16-2019, 03:31 PM
marcus morris the lebron stopper. smh these haters. lol reach for anything

Spurs m8
07-16-2019, 05:08 PM

Yeah the dude is absolute slime

bladefd
07-16-2019, 06:24 PM
Laughing at people’s downfall? You’re cool

He made over $100mil in his career. Threw it all away like a dummy. He was a complete a$$hole as well - he tried to kill his coach PJ Carlisle I believe it was before his teammates had to pull him apart and held him down - not once but twice in same day. He assaulted multiple people and was often in trouble with the law. Multiple teams offered him contracts, but he wouldn't accept because he felt he was worth much more. Now he is broke.

Nope, I don't feel bad for one Latrell Sprewell.

FireDavidKahn
07-16-2019, 07:59 PM
By Marcus Morris and Nerlens Noel.

Hmm.. why?
They learned that LeBron has no interest in bringing them to the Lakers.

FireDavidKahn
07-16-2019, 08:04 PM

Not even close.

Tom Thibodeau once offered Shabazz Muhammad $40 million and that was before the cap exploded...

2016-17: Got a $40 million offer
2017-18: Last year in the league:oldlol:

FireDavidKahn
07-16-2019, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE=qrich]Of course he was.

I'm thankful though!

"
Marcus Morris is a New York Knick after reneging on a previously agreed upon two-year deal with the San Antonio Spurs. But he could have been a member of the Los Angeles Clippers.

Per Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News, the eight-year NBA veteran turned down a $41 million offer from the Clippers before turning his attention to the Spurs and then the Knicks.

Following the 29-year-old

Hey Yo
07-16-2019, 08:10 PM
Geez ...... 3 days later and nobody's noticed that Morris and Paul mutually parted ways and Noel is still repped by R. Paul

clipps
07-16-2019, 08:33 PM
I read he rejected the offer without running it by Morris first

I'd sue the shit out of him and then hire a goon squad to send after him if I was Morris.

NBAGOAT
07-16-2019, 08:38 PM
Not even close.

Tom Thibodeau once offered Shabazz Muhammad $40 million and that was before the cap exploded...

my god thibs was bad as president of operations. Make svg and doc seem like jerry west as front office guys. I truly hope no coach gets hired in a front office role again. They're just so shortsighted with poor knowledge of the cap.

GOBB
07-16-2019, 09:19 PM
He made over $100mil in his career. Threw it all away like a dummy. He was a complete a$$hole as well - he tried to kill his coach PJ Carlisle I believe it was before his teammates had to pull him apart and held him down - not once but twice in same day. He assaulted multiple people and was often in trouble with the law. Multiple teams offered him contracts, but he wouldn't accept because he felt he was worth much more. Now he is broke.

Nope, I don't feel bad for one Latrell Sprewell.

Who did he assault? What trouble with the law did he have? Never said you need to feel bad for him. I said laughing at someone

coin24
07-17-2019, 05:29 AM
Not even close.

Wtf happened to shabazz?? I thought he got traded somewhere?