Trollsmasher
07-14-2019, 03:47 PM
[QUOTE]

warriorfan
07-14-2019, 04:20 PM
No shit

Real Men Wear Green
07-14-2019, 04:25 PM
I could believe our society has a secret upper echelon of depravity.

fsvr54
07-14-2019, 06:20 PM
I could believe our society has a secret upper echelon of depravity.

"Could believe"

It's most obvious thing ever, I've known this since 13 years old.

ILLsmak
07-14-2019, 06:20 PM
too bad acosta got screwed if they really did some men in black above your pay grade level shit. I mean, what else could he do?

I think he'll get something. I doubt he's the only bad actor, and I doubt even what we kind of know is 'his thing' is anywhere near the most heinous thing that people or groups of people on the earth are doing. There are plenty of places that cameras never go.

And maybe he is in some way an asset, but at what price? Maybe they finally got what they wanted out of him and were like h'ok time to bust your ass. But yea this shit has been known... there's no way they will get 'everyone' because this shit is probably way further reaching than you think, but it's not like everyone is in it like Epstein is. Think of it like dudes like Epstein are like drug dealers, and most affluent people 'do drugs.' Because why not, what else is there to do.

Just like there is so much human trafficking going on, and everyone is like SO SAD, WE MUST STOP, but it doesn't get stopped. Weird, right?

-Smak

Shogon
07-14-2019, 06:56 PM
Pizzagate is a real thing.

90sgoat
07-14-2019, 09:15 PM
Epstein is a Mossad agent who gets US politicians to do illegal stuff, then Israel blackmails them with it.

ScalsFan21
07-14-2019, 09:17 PM
The tiers of justice in this country are so obvious, yet you still have people who seriously argue that big money in politics isn't a scourge on humanity.

Patrick Chewing
07-14-2019, 10:07 PM
"Could believe"

It's most obvious thing ever, I've known this since 13 years old.

What about prior to 13?

NumberSix
07-14-2019, 10:28 PM
The tiers of justice in this country are so obvious
Yes, people who can afford the best lawyers get better legal results.

yet you still have people who seriously argue that big money in politics isn't a scourge on humanity.
I

ScalsFan21
07-14-2019, 11:29 PM
[QUOTE=NumberSix]Yes, people who can afford the best lawyers get better legal results.

I

NumberSix
07-14-2019, 11:58 PM
And as I'm sure you know, either of us would be hard-pressed to come up with any single issue within politics that would shift to the right if we were not living in an oligarchy, hence the real reason why many conservatives are so willing to either look away/chalk things up to money = speech (while simultaneously applauding the continued illegality of things like prostitution).
This is such a foolish comment that I

ScalsFan21
07-15-2019, 12:28 AM
This is such a foolish comment that I’m honestly shocked. The vast majority of big corporations and rich elites these days are clearly on the left side of politics. The idea that these corporations are somehow propping up the right is a special level of nonsense.

So, again, what are you saying? That all of Epstein’s Democrat buddies called in some favors because he donates to their campaigns?

It’s pretty clear what happened here. Epstein’s lawyers were threatening to do oppo research on the prosecutors so the prosecutors backed down to save themselves from having their embarrassing dirt dug up.

The idea that he got off because he donates to campaigns is dumb.

I'm not saying it's as simple as there being a direct line (e.g. calling up favors verbally), but the culture of corruption creates situations where people like Epstein develop connections with others within the club and have it be normalized on some level that they're a protected group. The "wink-wink" is not some conspiratorial thing, the back-scratching is pretty rampant and there are countless examples of this.

Let's take your comment about this specific case, though. Imagine your lawyer or my lawyer making those types of threats to "dig up dirt" and then getting probably 90% less time than we deserve in jail for crimes we committed? Come on. Agree to disagree but a lot of powerful people with shit to hide don't exactly have a vested interest in changing that culture.

On the first point, I noticed you couldn't give me an example. You said my claim was stupid, but still no example. Immigration? Maybe. So one major thing. Social issues are steadily moving to the left regardless. Guns? Hell no. Awhile ago I think you heavily implied to me that gun control groups have power comparable to the gun lobby. Well... https://www.opensecrets.org/news/issues/guns

Views on foreign policy and economics in particular would move to the left so fast without the influence of corporations it would make heads spin.

Nanners
07-15-2019, 10:21 AM
This is such a foolish comment that I’m honestly shocked. The vast majority of big corporations and rich elites these days are clearly on the left side of politics. The idea that these corporations are somehow propping up the right is a special level of nonsense.

This is such a foolish comment that I am honestly not even remotely surprised... its pretty much exactly what I expect considering how often your stupid ass posts retardedly foolish comments

Big corporations and the rich elites may pretend to be on the left when it comes to meaningless distractions like trans rights, kneeling during the anthem, and Trumps latest twitter post... but when it comes to issues that actually matter like healthcare and income inequality, the big corporations and rich elites unanimously support right wing policies.

Nanners
07-15-2019, 10:22 AM
Epstein is a Mossad agent who gets US politicians to do illegal stuff, then Israel blackmails them with it.

Bingo

NumberSix
07-15-2019, 10:23 AM
This is such a foolish comment that I am honestly not even remotely surprised... its pretty much exactly what I expect considering how often your stupid ass posts retardedly foolish comments

Big corporations and the rich elites may pretend to be on the left when it comes to meaningless distractions like trans rights, kneeling during the anthem, and Trumps latest twitter post... but when it comes to issues that actually matter like healthcare and income inequality, the big corporations and rich elites unanimously support right wing policies.
Other than wanting to pay less taxes, what

Nanners
07-15-2019, 10:31 AM
Other than wanting to pay less taxes, what “right wing” policies do they support?

they are anti environmental protection, they are anti public healthcare, they are anti public education, they are anti workers rights and unions, they oppose any increases to the minimum wage, and they oppose any political reforms that would take power from the wealthy few and give it back to the impoverished masses...

Aside from meaningless distraction issues like trannies in bathrooms, which meaningful left-wing policies do the ultra rich and corporations support in the US? Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard are farther to the left than any other well-known politicians in this country, which of their major policies are supported by corporations and the elite?

Nanners
07-15-2019, 01:45 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/07/15/jeffrey-epstein-held-without-bail-until-at-least-thursday.html

[quote]Rossmiller also revealed that investigators found in Epstein's $77 million Manhattan townhouse a locked safe containing "piles of cash" and "dozens of diamonds," [B]as well as an expired passport dating to the 1980s from another country that has Epstein's photograph on it

dunksby
07-15-2019, 01:48 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/07/15/jeffrey-epstein-held-without-bail-until-at-least-thursday.html

this dude has espionage written all over him...
Iran has been acting very dangerously, we should contain them...Did I mention Russia?