PDA

View Full Version : Reports: No one likes playing with Chris Paul, he plays ego ball

LukeWalton
07-15-2019, 07:50 PM
according to Perkins and a few others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG9oCe9lQ7s

Marchesk
07-15-2019, 08:45 PM
But, but he plays basketball the right way. Unlike Westbrook, who teammates love and respect.

Shogon
07-15-2019, 08:53 PM
But, but he plays basketball the right way. Unlike Westbrook, who teammates love and respect.

Westbrook is a much dumber player on the court than Chris Paul.

I don't care if literally every single one of both of their teammates ever disagrees... I know what I see. I'm not stupid.

Don't conflate teammates liking someone with thinking they're smart players. Chris Paul is a royal asshole on and off the court and everyone knows it. He seems like a genuinely bad person. Westbrook seems like a genuinely good dude that's just disrespectful of the media. It's no wonder that teammates would like Westbrook over Paul, regardless of on court play.

LukeWalton
07-15-2019, 09:03 PM

Westbrook at least got to the finals.

Jasper
07-15-2019, 11:23 PM
CP3 is probably better than a coach , cause he see's so much more than an average player.

Problem is I think some players think he isn't relevant .

In Houston , he would of been a good fit , but Harden was a glory hole , and he sold tickets.
I truly doubt he will ever win a chip , unless it falls in his lap.

RealSkipBayless
07-15-2019, 11:43 PM
Is he good? Can he get a buyout?

Can the Lakers/Lebron get him?

superduper
07-15-2019, 11:46 PM
Is he good? Can he get a buyout?

Can the Lakers/Lebron get him?

Nah he wants to go to Miami according to Windy.

Another L for LeGOAT :(