PDA

View Full Version : Happy 51st Birthday to legendary NFL RB Barry Sanders

Hey Yo
07-16-2019, 12:15 PM
Here's a short video of him breaking ankles, making would-be-tacklers do 360's and him bouncing off dudes.

Played 10 seasons and avg. 5yds a carry :biggums:

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1151115554196992000

warriorfan
07-16-2019, 02:35 PM
I remember when he retired. Everyone had the exact same reaction. What! Why??? He had 99 career touchdowns and was within one season of being the all time leading rusher then at 30 years old he said he was done. They had a good Espn doc about him and mainly his college days where he replaced Thurman Thomas and was torching all the records.

bladefd
07-16-2019, 05:04 PM
I remember when he retired. Everyone had the exact same reaction. What! Why??? He had 99 career touchdowns and was within one season of being the all time leading rusher then at 30 years old he said he was done. They had a good Espn doc about him and mainly his college days where he replaced Thurman Thomas and was torching all the records.

Why exactly did he retire so early? One could argue he was still in his prime. He could have moved to another team for a championship run :confusedshrug:

Patrick Chewing
07-16-2019, 05:37 PM
The GOAT RB the game has ever seen and the most humble. There were no celebrations from him when he crossed the goal line.

My fave football player ever. :bowdown: