Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 02:56 PM
Giannis at 24:
MVP, ESPY best NBA player and Athlete

27/13/6 on 65% ts
Defensive box plus-minus of 5.0, tied with Kevin Garnett

Olajuwon at 24:

Irrelevant!

It's obvious who the best player is out of the 2 is, Giannis!

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 02:56 PM
Kblaze stay out of my thread

SouBeachTalents
07-16-2019, 03:00 PM
Hakeem knocked off Magic & Kareem and made the Finals at 23. Giannis just got his ass whooped by Kawhi :oldlol:

superduper
07-16-2019, 03:02 PM
“Now, every day in my head, I’m seeing Gasol double-team me,” Antetokounmpo said. “You think I’m joking, but I’m not. I’m not seeing anybody else. I don’t care who’s guarding me. Give me a name. Thaddeus Young. All I’m seeing is Kawhi, Gasol coming because I know that.

Imagine Hakeem being that visibly shook :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 03:06 PM
Hakeem would have gone back to nigeria if he had to face the defence Giannis faced in the ECF

Also, where's embidds MVP? Where're his ESPY awards? :roll: :roll:

superduper
07-16-2019, 03:07 PM
Hakeem would have gone back to nigeria if he had to face the defence Giannis faced in the ECF

Also, where's embidds MVP? Where're his ESPY awards? :roll: :roll:

So you literally don't know about the 5+ HOF bigmen Hakeem absolutely eviscerated in the playoffs in his career?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 03:07 PM
Hakeem knocked off Magic & Kareem and made the Finals at 23. Giannis just got his ass whooped by Kawhi :oldlol:
Magic and lakers were falling off, he made it to the finals to lose. The west then wasn't even close to what Giannis faced in the east. The Raptors had one of the greatest defences in postseason history. Hakeem never faced anything like that, foh

SouBeachTalents
07-16-2019, 03:08 PM
Magic and lakers were falling off, he made it to the finals to lose. The west then wasn't even close to what Giannis faced in the east. The Raptors had one of the greatest defences in postseason history. Hakeem never faced anything like that, foh
Falling off? They won b2b titles after that :oldlol:

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 03:08 PM
So you literally don't know about the 5+ HOF bigmen Hakeem absolutely eviscerated in the playoffs in his career?

Lmao @ going one on one. Giannis was going one on four. That just lets you know how devasting Giannis is if teams are guarding him with their entire 5 mane lineup and Hakeem was being guarded one on one.

Giannis straight beast :bowdown:

superduper
07-16-2019, 03:09 PM
Marc Gasol > David Robinson/Shaq/Kareem

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 03:11 PM
Falling off? They won b2b titles after that :oldlol:
And where was Hakeem? No one where to be seen, bum. He took advantage of a down year then never did shit again for awhile. Dude was a clyde drexler baby

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 03:14 PM
Marc Gasol > David Robinson/Shaq/Kareem
Fake news. Marc gasol, kawhi, serge ibaka, Pascal siakam, Danny green>Robinson/Shaq/Kareem. Two former DPOY,3 guys who've all made the NBA defensive first team multiple times and another in Danny Green who's made Defensive second team multiple times and an atheltic long PF in pascal. Hakeem has never faced that many players on the same team with that level of defensive IQ and attention that Giannis did and that's faxx

Kblaze8855
07-16-2019, 03:27 PM
Hakeem was 33 the day you were born. You don’t know anything about the basketball you actually see and you’re on here here talking about basketball you only heard about expecting to be taken serious?

Nearly everything you say is a verbal train wreck fit only to be grimaced at and turned away from in embarrassment.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DimImpishJaguar-size_restricted.gif

^
80-90% of your posts.

This one absolutely no exception.

bison
07-16-2019, 03:32 PM
rudeboy's avy says it all. It's almost like Giannis is facepalming in embarassment to the stupid shit that's written next to his image, as if to say ''Me better than olajuwon? dear lord someone get me out this niqqa's avatar"

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Hakeem was 33 the day you were born. You don

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 03:37 PM
rudeboy's avy says it all. It's almost like Giannis is facepalming in embarassment to the stupid shit that's written next to his image, as if to say ''Me better than olajuwon? dear lord someone get me out this niqqa's avatar"
He is better than Hakeem though :cheers:

Akeem34TheDream
07-16-2019, 03:43 PM
Why did you choose Hakeem as your target, may i ask?

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 03:45 PM
Why did you choose Hakeem as your target, may i ask?
Target? I didn't target anyone. Simply just stating faxx. Giannis no.34>>Hakeem no.34

Akeem34TheDream
07-16-2019, 03:47 PM
Oh, ok. Thanks for answering.

MellowYellow
07-16-2019, 03:54 PM
Giannis numbers look great on paper, but he doesn't pass the eye test when comparing him to Olajuwon.

Kblaze8855
07-16-2019, 04:01 PM
Lmao, you can't refute my points so you try and insult. Pathic really, just accept the fact Giannis>>Hakeem

If Giannis played in the crappy era when Hakeem played, he would have gone down as the GOAT

Youre a 6 year old arguing that Paw Patrol is a better show than the Sopranos.

Faced with such a situation you dont refute the points of that child. You know he cant grasp them and never saw the sopranos anyway. You just heat up a corndog in the microwave the way only someone 6 years removed from a ******* can enjoy eating it and talk for real with the adults.

Uncle Drew
07-16-2019, 04:02 PM
At the same time, Hakeem was a huge locker room cancer at that age.

Wally450
07-16-2019, 04:10 PM
Giannis is top 10 all time?

sdot_thadon
07-16-2019, 04:13 PM
Don't do drugs youngin, Dream is what Giannis should hope to be once he reaches his peak. He has an outside shot of becoming a perimeter oriented version of Hakeem but nah. Akeem was a wild dude at that age, and that's before he completely refined his game and became a nightmare. When you see Giannis lead his squad to a ring or 2 and dominate his peers then we can talk.

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 05:02 PM
Giannis numbers look great on paper, but he doesn't pass the eye test when comparing him to Olajuwon.
Eye test? Lmao have you watched hakeem play? His bitch ass is on the post, waiting for someone to pass him the ball. The 80s-90s is sooo overrated, dudes overrated. The majority of Giannis field goals are unassisted and he shoots 58% :eek:

Hakeem doesn't pass the eye test, dude looks raw af. He would be no better than pascal in todays NBA. sick and tired of these overrated old players :mad:

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 05:03 PM
Giannis is top 10 all time?
Soon will be:pimp:

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 05:05 PM
At the same time, Hakeem was a huge locker room cancer at that age.
Straight up, dude is out here fighting people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egPegNbJo0U&ab_channel=HoopsMadness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wmJ0qq_018&ab_channel=MaalDweb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHG4MovL7Vc&ab_channel=OldGoldenThroat

Giannis has never attacked anyone, no place for that kind of bs in todays league. Another reason why he wouldn't make it today and why Giannis is better

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 05:07 PM
Don't do drugs youngin, Dream is what Giannis should hope to be once he reaches his peak. He has an outside shot of becoming a perimeter oriented version of Hakeem but nah. Akeem was a wild dude at that age, and that's before he completely refined his game and became a nightmare. When you see Giannis lead his squad to a ring or 2 and dominate his peers then we can talk.

Giannis already dominates, the raptors needed 2 former dpoys, another guy with 3 all-defensive first-team selections (ibaka), another with several all defensive second selections (Danny Green) and an athletic long pf in pascal to slow him down. All that just for one guy, GOAT :bowdown:

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 05:09 PM

Faced with such a situation you dont refute the points of that child. You know he cant grasp them and never saw the sopranos anyway. You just heat up a corndog in the microwave the way only someone 6 years removed from a ******* can enjoy eating it and talk for real with the adults.
Hakeem didn't break 27 ppg till he was 30

Giannis did it at 23 and again at 24. Don't talk to me like you know basketball

stalkerforlife
07-16-2019, 05:18 PM

stalkerforlife
07-16-2019, 05:20 PM

PPG argument.

F uck.

I'm sick of young basketball fans.

Kblaze8855
07-16-2019, 05:22 PM

Do you know the only reason you aren’t banned? Because I know you arent trolling. You are the rare poster who is terrible who is obviously stupid enough to believe what he says....and therefore not be trolling.

You’re allowed to be a know nothing jackass. Just not to pretend to be one. Your obvious stupidity is actually a shield. You’re like one of those sea creatures that lives in the Poisonous tentacles of a sea anemone. You’re protected by something terrible. Toxic stupidity shields you from banning.

And isn’t it neat that you behave the way you do and those fish are called clown fish?

Life is funny that way sometimes.

stalkerforlife
07-16-2019, 05:24 PM

:roll:

I was in Orlando during the finals when Dream swept Shaq and a more talented Magic team.

I was with my aunt and her friends were over and they loved the Magic.

My great uncle, whom my father told to take care of me if he died, was there and he told me to go get a broom and start sweeping.

I was sweeping all around their feet.

RIP uncle Ed. He was my sports buddy. He was shot in WW2 and could barely get around. I like sports because of him.

Kblaze8855
07-16-2019, 05:27 PM
I mostly laughed in 95 because my unbearable cousin who already thought Penny was better than Jordan before they beat the bulls in 95 was devastated.

We almost had to step outside over it. I was totally over the top in my mocking.

stalkerforlife
07-16-2019, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Do you know the only reason you aren

stalkerforlife
07-16-2019, 05:31 PM
I mostly laughed in 95 because my unbearable cousin who already thought Penny was better than Jordan before they beat the bulls in 95 was devastated.

We almost had to step outside over it. I was totally over the top in my mocking.

:lol

Reminds me of a buddy I used to have when I was young.

I'd talk a lot of shit just to make things more competitive. Otherwise, playing a video game seemed dull. I'd destroy him on his own game because he didn't know basketball like me and he'd shoot threes with dudes like Ostertag.

He couldn't take it.

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 05:36 PM
Do you know the only reason you aren’t banned? Because I know you arent trolling. You are the rare poster who is terrible who is obviously stupid enough to believe what he says....and therefore not be trolling.

You’re allowed to be a know nothing jackass. Just not to pretend to be one. Your obvious stupidity is actually a shield. You’re like one of those sea creatures that lives in the Poisonous tentacles of a sea anemone. You’re protected by something terrible. Toxic stupidity shields you from banning.

And isn’t it neat that you behave the way you do and those fish are called clown fish?

Life is funny that way sometimes.
:biggums:

Is this how low you're stooping? Threatening to ban me because im hitting you with hard facts and evidence?

Hakeem would never in a million years lead this year's bucks to 60 wins and take them to the cf. Dude would have probably fought with the coach and players. He was lucky to play in the 80s where there was no skill.

Kblaze8855
07-16-2019, 05:36 PM
I have a friend like that who just shoots threes with whoever his point guard is on video games when he KNOWS guys like Rondo don

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 05:37 PM
Why are a bunch of old heads in my thread? Go away and be old somewhere else

Kblaze8855
07-16-2019, 05:41 PM

Is this how low you're stooping? Threatening to ban me because of hitting you with hard facts and evidence?

Hakeem would never in a million years lead this year's bucks to 60 wins and take them to the cf. Dude would have probably fought with the coach and players. He was lucky to play in the 80s where there was no skill.

I

stalkerforlife
07-16-2019, 05:49 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I

stalkerforlife
07-16-2019, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I have a friend like that who just shoots threes with whoever his point guard is on video games when he KNOWS guys like Rondo don

Manny98
07-16-2019, 05:56 PM
Keem is better because of what he does in the playoffs

He took a bunch of scrubs to the finals at the age of 23 and took one of the greatest teams of all time to a competitive 6 games

schyza
07-16-2019, 06:03 PM

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 06:27 PM
This bitch has blazes dick so far his thorat he can't even see straight ":roll: " ass boi, bitch ass nikka

Facepalm
07-16-2019, 06:28 PM

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I

stalkerforlife
07-16-2019, 07:20 PM
This bitch has blazes dick so far his thorat he can't even see straight ":roll: " ass boi, bitch ass nikka

That's you with Giannis.

Real14
07-16-2019, 07:21 PM
:oldlol:

Rocket
07-16-2019, 08:11 PM
:facepalm The freak guy has not yet earned the right to even be mentioned in the same sentence with the great Hakeem "the Dream" Olajuwon. Anyone who says otherwise never saw Dream play.

RealSkipBayless
07-16-2019, 08:30 PM

warriorfan
07-16-2019, 08:36 PM
So if I was disabled, what you're doing rn is bullying the disabled. Does that make you feel like a big man? Are things going alright at home? Does your wife no longer listen to you? She's sleeping with mailman behind your back and you know it but you can't leave because shes the best you can do and you'd die alone if you did. She doesn't respect you nor do i.

I mean how can she respect someone who thinks Hakeem>Giannis. Sort your life out.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

This kid is getting straight bullied

Bronbron23
07-16-2019, 08:46 PM
Giannis at 24:
MVP, ESPY best NBA player and Athlete

27/13/6 on 65% ts
Defensive box plus-minus of 5.0, tied with Kevin Garnett

Olajuwon at 24:

Irrelevant!

It's obvious who the best player is out of the 2 is, Giannis!
Greek right now is nowhere near peak Hakeem. Greek can't score in the half court against tight defences. He has absolutely no mid range or post game. He's extremely one dimentional. Hakeem on the other hand had one of the best post games ever. Greek has the potential to be the best player in the league and maybe go down as one of the greatest ever but he's not there yet and dosnt belong in the same conversation as hakeem

superduper
07-16-2019, 08:51 PM
Eye test? Lmao have you watched hakeem play? His bitch ass is on the post, waiting for someone to pass him the ball. The 80s-90s is sooo overrated, dudes overrated. The majority of Giannis field goals are unassisted and he shoots 58% :eek:

Hakeem doesn't pass the eye test, dude looks raw af. He would be no better than pascal in todays NBA. sick and tired of these overrated old players :mad:

This is literally 10x worse than the shit I post.

Instaban this ho

LoneyROY7
07-16-2019, 08:52 PM
InsideHoops.

:yaohappy:

tpols
07-16-2019, 08:59 PM

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 09:01 PM
Did it feel good typing this? What the hell. :oldlol:
That's what i'm saying dudes a weirdo. He has nothing going on in his life and having admin privileges is the only bit of power he has in his sad life. Not my fault your wife doesn't love you blaze :oldlol: :oldlol:

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 09:02 PM

This is literally 10x worse than the shit I post.

Instaban this ho
stfu, you beg for my attention like a hoe. You jump from team to team too, how many teams have you stanned hoe?

Rudeboy3
07-16-2019, 09:04 PM
:facepalm The freak guy has not yet earned the right to even be mentioned in the same sentence with the great Hakeem "the Dream" Olajuwon. Anyone who says otherwise never saw Dream play.
Hakeem 1 MVP Giannis 1 MVP

Hakeem espys 0

Giannis ESPYS 2

Giannis>>>Hakeem

Giannis at 24 vs hakeem at 24 is clear as day who the better play is, Giannis!

SouBeachTalents
07-16-2019, 09:11 PM

Hakeem espys 0

Giannis ESPYS 2

Giannis>>>Hakeem

:roll: ESPY's

You've got to be trolling

Kblaze8855
07-16-2019, 09:29 PM
:roll: ESPY's

You've got to be trolling

Funny thing?

Hakeem won 2 of the first 3 nba espys.

stalkerforlife
07-16-2019, 10:06 PM
Funny thing?

Look forward to the spin.

Rocket
07-16-2019, 10:24 PM

Hakeem espys 0

Giannis ESPYS 2

Giannis>>>Hakeem

:facepalm

Leviathon1121
07-16-2019, 11:03 PM
I feel like he didn

Round Mound
07-16-2019, 11:34 PM
Hakeem wen't to the finals his 2nd year and was the best player of the Rockets that same year in 86 in a tougher era, the 80's. :confusedshrug:

Bawkish
07-17-2019, 01:10 AM
OP is refering to the Raptor's Hakeem

y'all got played :lol

imdaman99
07-17-2019, 01:16 AM
:biggums: stop being ridiculous, OP :facepalm

Mr Feeny
07-17-2019, 01:32 AM

Rudeboy3
07-17-2019, 02:22 AM
Funny thing?

I told you to stay out of much fking threads, what kind of site is this where the mods troll posters? You think you know everything don't you? Well guess what you're wrong again. I was comparing their accolades at 24 and hakeem didn't win no ESPYS at 24, so L

You really thought you did something didn't you?

Rudeboy3
07-17-2019, 02:25 AM
[QUOTE=Leviathon1121]I feel like he didn

Artillery
07-17-2019, 03:13 AM
:oldlol: Giannis pulled a DRob style chokejob this year when he got humiliated by Kawhi. Won the MVP, had homecourt advantage in the conference finals but got badly outplayed by a rival that played the same position. That rival would go on to ring and win Finals MVP.

Rudeboy3
07-17-2019, 03:16 AM
:oldlol: Giannis pulled a DRob style chokejob this year when he got humiliated by Kawhi. Won the MVP, had homecourt advantage in the conference finals but got badly outplayed by a rival that played the same position. That rival would go on to ring and win Finals MVP.
Wrong, don't have the time to explain why you're an idiot but imma let this guy do it for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-EPx-v1XIY&t=45s&ab_channel=ThinkingBasketball

NBAGOAT
07-17-2019, 03:41 AM
Wrong, don't have the time to explain why you're an idiot but imma let this guy do it for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-EPx-v1XIY&t=45s&ab_channel=ThinkingBasketball

giannis has areas to improve but my goodness bledsoe wasnt helping him at all that series. I was on the bandwagon of developing a midrange/floater but better playmaking would also help a lot. When the defense is triple teaming, a good shooter will be open

Rudeboy3
07-17-2019, 04:40 AM
giannis has areas to improve but my goodness bledsoe wasnt helping him at all that series. I was on the bandwagon of developing a midrange/floater but better playmaking would also help a lot. When the defense is triple teaming, a good shooter will be open

Yh thats what i've been saying. People keep harping on Giannis 3 point shooting, that wasn't the problem. The problem was his slow passing and ft shooting. The Celtics ran the same D as the raptors and the bucks destroyed them because they were making their 3 point shots and making timely cuts, including Giannis. They went cold from 3 during the raptors series and Bledsoe screwed them and provided no spacing for Giannis whatsoever.

They pretty much have to learn from this, especially Giannis. That's why I have a hard time believing (barring injury of course) that anyone in the east is beating them next season. There's no defence anyone can throw out that will be better than the raps D from this season, that was an all-time defence

Reggie43
07-17-2019, 04:41 AM
Why is this even a question? There is a reason why alltime great players go to Olajuwon for skills training and I think Giannis needs it the most after what happened last postseason.

Rudeboy3
07-17-2019, 04:50 AM
Why is this even a question? There is a reason why alltime great players go to Olajuwon for skills training and I think Giannis needs it the most after what happened last postseason.
Skills training? Giannis is more skilled than Hakeem, who's the ball handler for the bucks? Giannis, who runs the offence? Giannis, who's field goals are majority unassisted? Giannis. GTFO

keep-itreal
07-17-2019, 04:54 AM
OP you serious?

Giannis can't shoot, has no post moves, no footwork. His offense is bulldozing his way to the basketball. He has 0 basketball skills.

Hakeem is one of the most skilled big men of all time.

Reggie43
07-17-2019, 05:00 AM
Skills training? Giannis is more skilled than Hakeem, who's the ball handler for the bucks? Giannis, who runs the offence? Giannis, who's field goals are majority unassisted? Giannis. GTFO

How about figuring out yourself why Goat level players like Lebron and Kobe go to the Dream for "Skills" training.

Rudeboy3
07-17-2019, 05:20 AM
How about figuring out yourself why Goat level players like Lebron and Kobe go to the Dream for "Skills" training.
Dudes a scammer, they went to train and got no better with their post moves. He finessed the system

Rudeboy3
07-17-2019, 05:21 AM
OP you serious?

Giannis can't shoot, has no post moves, no footwork. His offense is bulldozing his way to the basketball. He has 0 basketball skills.

Hakeem is one of the most skilled big men of all time.

Don't talk to me like you watch Giannis play

Kblaze8855
07-17-2019, 06:16 AM
I told you to stay out of much fking threads, what kind of site is this where the mods troll posters? You think you know everything don't you? Well guess what you're wrong again. I was comparing their accolades at 24 and hakeem didn't win no ESPYS at 24, so L

You really thought you did something didn't you?

Appears that despite my incredibly low opinion of you I still gave you too much credit. I know you

Rudeboy3
07-17-2019, 07:19 AM
Appears that despite my incredibly low opinion of you I still gave you too much credit. I know you’re stupid. I didn’t think you were stupid enough to compare awards by age when the espys didn’t exist till Hakeem was 30. It’s like you’re trying to drive home my point that you’re too dim witted to be held accountable for your actions. You literally cannot be found guilty in a fair court because you’re incapable of contributing intelligently to your own defense. You are so lucky to have been born in a country with the bill of rights. You have a free pass from our judicial system to the day you die.

I believe you hit the sweet spot. You’re a high functioning moron capable of all manner of destruction but impossible to convict of a crime. You might as well go around bare faced robbing people. There’s nothing society could do about it but get you counseling and a few months in a padded room. You’re free from the burden of expectations and you waste this gift being a fanatical cheerleader?

You could go around murdering pedophiles and do some good for the world. If they brought you to court pre trial and your lawyer asked the judge to pull up this topic he would be forced to let you go. You could be the short bus Punisher and clean up the streets with impunity. You can help this world in ways most of us could never get away with.

You’re wasting your powers. We have to get you a firearm and a competent handler to point you in the right direction immediately......
I won't lie, that part was funny, but still, **** you. Writing paragraphs about random shit on a basketball forum. I got you so hot and bothered because I have you staring down the barrel of a gun, forcing you to admit that Giannis is indeed better than Hakeem.

It's okay, just let it go, admit defeat. Maybe your wife will start to respect you again and will only cheat on you with the mailman on weekends, and not the usual 7 days straight :roll: :roll:

jayfan
07-17-2019, 08:32 AM
Why are a bunch of old heads in my thread? Go away and be old somewhere else
You make a thread about an old player, and then wonder why old heads are replying.

Not very bright.

superduper
07-17-2019, 09:44 AM
STFU, Giannis is my fav player, of course i watched it and i watched him get subjected to a level od defence than hakeem has never faced. I'm talking triple-team after triple team, quadruple teams too, constantl helping off shooters to build a fking wall and the shooters kept missing wide open 3 after wide open 3.

Good luck trying to score on a team with players that have as many defensive accolades like the 2018-2019 did, foh

No shit they're going to form a wall against a dude who can literally only drive the ball while having absolutely zero threat from 5+ feet out. WTF do you want them to do let him take it to the rim with his stiff arms and travels for free every single time? What do you think this is Fisher Price basketball? :roll: :roll:

If Giannis had any ounce of true basketball skill in terms of being able to generate a skillful shot on a consistent basis 5+ feet outside of the basket then he wouldn't have seen the defense he did. In fact if he had that skill then he could literally score every single possession down the court no matter what the defense threw at him. He doesn't have that skillset and he was visibly shook of the moment. He had no idea what to do.

Is this guy legit retarded or something WTF? :roll: :roll:

superduper
07-17-2019, 09:45 AM

LMFAOOOOO holy shit

Jasper
07-17-2019, 09:48 AM
where was this quote ????????

superduper
07-17-2019, 09:53 AM
where was this quote ????????

I can't remember now if it was a Rachel Nichols interview or a post series interview thing (I think it was the former, could be wrong on both tbh)

Manny98
07-17-2019, 10:04 AM
Rudeboy got these oldheads seething :roll:

Bronbron23
07-17-2019, 10:16 AM
This statement proves that this dude dosnt know shit about basketball. Dream is a better defender, playoff scorer, and rebound. dream also has one of the best post game ever and can also hit a mid range. all greek can do is dribble better and that is actually a pointless advantage in the playoffs because Greek can't use that skill to score in the half court.

Loco 50
07-17-2019, 07:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI

NBAGOAT
07-17-2019, 07:33 PM
Yh thats what i've been saying. People keep harping on Giannis 3 point shooting, that wasn't the problem. The problem was his slow passing and ft shooting. The Celtics ran the same D as the raptors and the bucks destroyed them because they were making their 3 point shots and making timely cuts, including Giannis. They went cold from 3 during the raptors series and Bledsoe screwed them and provided no spacing for Giannis whatsoever.

They pretty much have to learn from this, especially Giannis. That's why I have a hard time believing (barring injury of course) that anyone in the east is beating them next season. There's no defence anyone can throw out that will be better than the raps D from this season, that was an all-time defence

philly's size could be even formidable than toronto. They also have the best big for throwing at giannis in horford and other size in embiid, harris, and simmons. Mil also lost their best shooter in brogdon, wes is fine but eh thats a downgrade.

Ik bledsoe is good overall but for this team he's too much of an offensive liability. Even shooting 30% on catch and shoots like he does the regular season which was a lot better than his like 10% during the raps series is not good enough. Consider trying to get toronto to take back bledsoe+ersan for lowry if they're trading their guys at the deadline. Consider a trade for gallo too so you can play khris at the 2. With this current team, giannis will have to make a sizable jump as a passer or scorer to counter the wall.

Rocket
07-17-2019, 11:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI

That was incredibly hilarious and accurate.:roll:

nayte
07-18-2019, 06:26 AM
Funny thing?

:roll: :roll:

nayte
07-18-2019, 06:30 AM
Appears that despite my incredibly low opinion of you I still gave you too much credit. I know you’re stupid. I didn’t think you were stupid enough to compare awards by age when the espys didn’t exist till Hakeem was 30. It’s like you’re trying to drive home my point that you’re too dim witted to be held accountable for your actions. You literally cannot be found guilty in a fair court because you’re incapable of contributing intelligently to your own defense. You are so lucky to have been born in a country with the bill of rights. You have a free pass from our judicial system to the day you die.

I believe you hit the sweet spot. You’re a high functioning moron capable of all manner of destruction but impossible to convict of a crime. You might as well go around bare faced robbing people. There’s nothing society could do about it but get you counseling and a few months in a padded room. You’re free from the burden of expectations and you waste this gift being a fanatical cheerleader?

You could go around murdering pedophiles and do some good for the world. If they brought you to court pre trial and your lawyer asked the judge to pull up this topic he would be forced to let you go. You could be the short bus Punisher and clean up the streets with impunity. You can help this world in ways most of us could never get away with.

You’re wasting your powers. We have to get you a firearm and a competent handler to point you in the right direction immediately......

Geesus. That's enough. :bowdown:

Edit cause I like giannis and he is a fan and we should respect his fandom even if we find it silly

Rudeboy3
07-29-2019, 06:03 PM
Look at the fear in Hakeems eyes, too scared too look at Giannis in his eyes because he knows he was unworthy to be in his presence. Even back when Giannis was a rookie, Hakeem knew Giannis>>>Hakeem, it was inevitable and now it's happened. Old heads still mad

https://www.nba.com/bucks/sites/bucks/files/styles/story_main_photo/public/hakeem-giannis-150120-1200x600.jpg

Leviathon1121
07-29-2019, 07:48 PM
This is the weirdest gimmick, of all players to target :lol

Rudeboy3
07-29-2019, 09:11 PM
This is the weirdest gimmick, of all players to target :lol
Gimmick? This isn't a gimmick it's fax. Old heads still upset till this day. It's a straight-up fact that old skool players can't stack up to the new generation of players. If Giannis played in the 80s-90s he would be considered the GOAT

Loco 50
07-29-2019, 10:55 PM
Gimmick? This isn't a gimmick it's fax. Old heads still upset till this day. It's a straight-up fact that old skool players can't stack up to the new generation of players. If Giannis played in the 80s-90s he would be considered the GOAT
I think you're an old guy pretending to be a Giannis fan because for some reason you try your hardest to get people to dislike the guy.

Either that, or you're a complete f'n idiot. Difficult to discern which as of yet.

Mr Feeny
07-30-2019, 02:29 AM
Why is this even a thread?:oldlol: Of all the dumb threads in ISH, this is right up there. There is no way the OP even believes what he's saying.

Rudeboy3
07-30-2019, 07:05 AM
I think you're an old guy pretending to be a Giannis fan because for some reason you try your hardest to get people to dislike the guy.

Either that, or you're a complete f'n idiot. Difficult to discern which as of yet.
i'm 22, why dafuq would i want to be an old head?

sportjames23
07-30-2019, 07:08 AM
I thought the Bron stanleys disrespect of past greats was bad. This is on that same level of foolishness. :facepalm

jayfan
07-30-2019, 09:15 AM
Clearly a troll thread.

And Hakeem is a poor choice as an "old school" target. Can you imagine him playing in this P&R-happy league today? He'd wreck it.

Rudeboy3
07-30-2019, 11:02 AM
Clearly a troll thread.

And Hakeem is a poor choice as an "old school" target. Can you imagine him playing in this P&R-happy league today? He'd wreck it.

Wreck what? Dude couldn't shoot for crap, it's all about the face up game in the league, his fancy post work wouldn't mean shit. Embiid,Jokic and AD would all shit on him. Hakeem is lucky he played in the watered-down 80s and 90s

superduper
07-30-2019, 11:39 AM
This guy says Hakeem has no face up game LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kblaze8855
07-30-2019, 11:43 AM
I swear to God I

imdaman99
07-30-2019, 12:15 PM
Lol imagine pretending you're not trolling when you talk smack about a legend that you never even saw play. You were not born when he was tearing everyone to pieces. Robinson, Ewing, Shaq. He lit these 3 guys up, they had no answer for him.

At least he wouldn't get locked up by Marc Gasol :lol

SouBeachTalents
07-30-2019, 12:27 PM
But why would OP specifically call out Hakeem, a dude who neither played in Giannis' era or even played his position. That on its own as is retarded as anything else he's said in the thread

Real Men Wear Green
07-30-2019, 12:31 PM

You’re wasting your powers. We have to get you a firearm and a competent handler to point you in the right direction immediately......I'mon the verge of banning this kid to protect him from further abuse from blaze. I won't of course but damn... don't we have a mercy rule or something?

tpols
07-30-2019, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Appears that despite my incredibly low opinion of you I still gave you too much credit. I know you

Rudeboy3
07-30-2019, 07:05 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I swear to God I

Rudeboy3
07-30-2019, 07:07 PM
Lol imagine pretending you're not trolling when you talk smack about a legend that you never even saw play. You were not born when he was tearing everyone to pieces. Robinson, Ewing, Shaq. He lit these 3 guys up, they had no answer for him.

At least he wouldn't get locked up by Marc Gasol :lol
Name the team Hakeem went up against that had 2 DPOYS, players with 10+ all NBA defensive team selections combined, one of them being a 2 time block leader and a young athletic PF. The raptors had the second greatest defence of all time in the playoffs.

Hakeem has never faced such a D. He would get locked up worse than Giannis. Stop it

Kblaze8855
07-30-2019, 07:19 PM
The 1995 spurs front court was 2 DPOYs(3total wins) 16 all defensive teams combined, 2 time block leader and a combined 8 rebounding titles....Hakeem’s direct matchup being a 28/11 player and the mvp so he couldn’t rest on the other end.

Hakeem averaged 35/13/5 on 56% shooting and won.

Stop it

I couldn't agree more.

Bigsmoke
07-30-2019, 09:05 PM
Kawhi > David Robinson

BUT DREAM> Giannis anyways

Lebron23
09-07-2020, 08:33 AM
Hakeem Olajuwon much better playoffs performer.

RRR3
09-07-2020, 09:53 AM
Yikes.

ThatCoolKid
09-07-2020, 09:58 AM
Wow I never realized what an asshole Kblaze is.

That wasn't even funny, just completely over the line.

RRR3
09-07-2020, 10:00 AM
Wow I never realized what an asshole Kblaze is.

That wasn't even funny, just completely over the line.
It was ****ing hilarious, lighten up, man :roll:

ArbitraryWater
09-07-2020, 10:07 AM
OP seems pretty okay now, no idea why he was such an ignorant retard a year ago

ImKobe
09-07-2020, 11:16 AM
Yikes.

How many times did Hakeem lose in the first round again?

HoopsNY
09-07-2020, 01:11 PM
Giannis doesn't compare to Hakeem. This thread is an epic fail.

HoopsNY
09-07-2020, 01:12 PM
Name the team Hakeem went up against that had 2 DPOYS, players with 10+ all NBA defensive team selections combined, one of them being a 2 time block leader and a young athletic PF. The raptors had the second greatest defence of all time in the playoffs.

Hakeem has never faced such a D. He would get locked up worse than Giannis. Stop it

LOL

Round Mound
09-07-2020, 01:28 PM
Big Men of today got no low post game whatsoever. The game is so perimeter oriented and defense has been so hand cuffed that big men wan't to play like perimeter players. Even the ones that got no skill to do so. Giannis is pretty talented but he would actually have it challenging to defend big men of the past who actually had a post game. Hakeem, Shaq and Robinson where better and even as athletes. Giannis is in the Ewing and Zo region, which is pretty good.

FromDowntown
09-07-2020, 08:01 PM
How many times did Hakeem lose in the first round again?

8x

But still, OP = yikes