PDA

View Full Version : What scenario would be worse for your car?

DaHeezy
07-17-2019, 11:50 AM
Me and some friends were talking about justice on people who double park. One suggestion caused one of my friends to get visibly mad. Before I reveal which scenario it was I'll give you 2 of the scenarios. One I suggested, one he suggested.

1- zip tie a shopping cart to the car door

2- ketchup shower the windshield

Which is worse?

Prometheus
07-17-2019, 11:53 AM
ketchup would be worse... cleaning that would probably take more hassle than simply cutting a ziptie. neither is very bad.

i prefer to just write "nice park job asshole" and leave it on their windshield. or ill just park next to them and "whoops" my door firmly into theirs as i open it.

Vino24
07-17-2019, 12:03 PM
who has time to do such childish things? I would park away from those cars and take the extra 5 seconds to walk a LITTLE further.

Vino24
07-17-2019, 12:05 PM
ketchup would be worse... cleaning that would probably take more hassle than simply cutting a ziptie. neither is very bad.

i prefer to just write "nice park job asshole" and leave it on their windshield. or ill just park next to them and "whoops" my door firmly into theirs as i open it.
you must have an absolute pos car to purposely damage your car to make a point :oldlol:

Prometheus
07-17-2019, 12:09 PM
you must have an absolute pos car to purposely damage your car to make a point :oldlol:

What? the very edge of my door contacts the middle of theirs. Absolutely nothing happens to my car. They end up with a scuff. It's petty.

Vino24
07-17-2019, 12:11 PM
What? the very edge of my door contacts the middle of theirs. Absolutely nothing happens to my car. They end up with a scuff. It's petty.
why are you petty? people do this to my car with me parking perfectly center and folding my mirrors. pisses me off.

DaHeezy
07-17-2019, 12:13 PM
who has time to do such childish things? I would park away from those cars and take the extra 5 seconds to walk a LITTLE further.

It's pretty sure. But sometimes inconsiderate assholes need to made an example of in order for them to stop doing asshole things

Prometheus
07-17-2019, 12:14 PM
why are you petty? people do this to my car with me parking perfectly center and folding my mirrors. pisses me off.

I'm talking about something I have done a handful of times in my whole life, only when a car is parked eggregiously. Think tiny parking lot, few spaces available, and someone is ignorantly taking up much needed space. So I just smack their door with the edge of mine. "Whoops". I wouldn't do it to your car if you were parked in anything close to a reasonable fashion.

dude77
07-17-2019, 01:22 PM
people do this to my car with me parking perfectly center and folding my mirrors. pisses me off.

yep . had this happen to me one time when I had a brand new car at the time .. and I was IN the car .. I always try to park away from cars or at the very least on a corner and with a good amount of space between my car and the next car

dude77
07-17-2019, 01:27 PM
depends .. did they bang the car with the shopping cart .. has that ketchup been baking on the windshield and car for hours in the hot sun ... if they're both recent and no banging then I'll take the cart

DaHeezy
07-17-2019, 01:47 PM
yep . had this happen to me one time when I had a brand new car at the time .. and I was IN the car .. I always try to park away from cars or at the very least on a corner and with a good amount of space between my car and the next car

Dings are inevitable. It took 4 months for my first ding when I bought my car fresh off the trailer.

Try living in Vancouver where the Chinese people DGAF. Seriously. It's like a right of passage when you go the Chinatown.

fiddy
07-17-2019, 02:10 PM
Option C: knife through two of the tires

Overdrive
07-17-2019, 02:24 PM
Ever occured to anyone that the doubler parker did it, because the car next to him already double parked and is gone already the time you see him?

qrich
07-17-2019, 02:25 PM
Zip tie shopping carts all around their car.

Vino24
07-17-2019, 04:34 PM
Ever occured to anyone that the doubler parker did it, because the car next to him already double parked and is gone already the time you see him?
oh shit :oldlol: this is why you don't do things to other people's cars