PDA

View Full Version : Raptors Huge Acquisitions: Cameron Payne and Stanley Johnson

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 11:13 AM
CHAMPIONSHIP CRUISE OTW!!! :cheers:

red1
07-18-2019, 11:14 AM
OP's going for a big mac and fries cruise this afternoon.

typical fatass laker stan. :facepalm

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 11:16 AM
Why don't you wanna talk about these big name signings? :lol

red1
07-18-2019, 11:17 AM
you'll turn on lebron after a loss or two and I expect you to become a cousins hater in no time.

gonna be a fun season for you my fatass low-IQ laker friend. :cheers:

Bosnian Sajo
07-18-2019, 11:33 AM

**** man...not gonna lie, I had a bigmac and large fries last night :oldlol:

Sometimes you gotta slob it out lol

MrFonzworth
07-18-2019, 11:37 AM

I had a jalapeno burger and nuggets at wendy's yesterday. Which joint do you plan on hitting today?

Bosnian Sajo
07-18-2019, 12:46 PM
I had a jalapeno burger and nuggets at wendy's yesterday. Which joint do you plan on hitting today?

None, I don't do fast food back to back like that. Because I had it yesterday, I'm gonna stay away from it for 3-4 days no matter how convenient it is lol.

Made myself a turkey deli sandwich for breakfast and lunch at work with lettuce and mozz cheese + cream cheese, and brought an avocado and blueberries for snacks throughout the day.

Idk what I'm doing for dinner...but it has to be something light. Starting to gain weight again. At my heaviest (march) I was 220lbs (6ft tall), dropped 20 lbs from April-June and am back to 212 right now which is no bueno. Ideal weight for me would be 185..

..long story short I'm trying to stay away from the bad stuff but it's so hard :lol

fiddy
07-18-2019, 01:03 PM

Burger flipping the afternoon shift.

MrFonzworth
07-18-2019, 01:09 PM
None, I don't do fast food back to back like that. Because I had it yesterday, I'm gonna stay away from it for 3-4 days no matter how convenient it is lol.

Made myself a turkey deli sandwich for breakfast and lunch at work with lettuce and mozz cheese + cream cheese, and brought an avocado and blueberries for snacks throughout the day.

Idk what I'm doing for dinner...but it has to be something light. Starting to gain weight again. At my heaviest (march) I was 220lbs (6ft tall), dropped 20 lbs from April-June and am back to 212 right now which is no bueno. Ideal weight for me would be 185..

..long story short I'm trying to stay away from the bad stuff but it's so hard :lol
im going to taco bell

Spurs m8
07-18-2019, 03:25 PM
OP...can you act like its December and stop being a fvckwit?

superduper
07-18-2019, 03:26 PM
Raps bout to repeat pon y'all headtops :rockon:

red1
07-18-2019, 04:19 PM

fast food is delicious nothing wrong with that.

everything in moderation just can't eat bigmacs for every meal drinking fryer oil as a snack like OP's fat ass. - take notes OP, everything in moderation.

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 04:25 PM
fast food is delicious nothing wrong with that.

everything in moderation just can't eat bigmacs for every meal drinking fryer oil as a snack like OP's fat ass. - take notes OP, everything in moderation.

Lol is this all you have? :oldlol: "OP FAT BIGMAC LOL"

I love it. Havent touched McDonalds in years buddy boiiiiioioioio

red1
07-18-2019, 04:28 PM
Lol is this all you have? :oldlol: "OP FAT BIGMAC LOL"

I love it. Havent touched McDonalds in years buddy boiiiiioioioio
you are a fat ass virgin FOR SURE.

GUARANTEED buddy. you aren't fooling anyone. we can see right through you with your low IQ fat ass laker stan posts.

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 04:30 PM
you are a fat ass virgin FOR SURE.

GUARANTEED buddy. you aren't fooling anyone. we can see right through you with your low IQ fat ass laker stan posts.

O okay you got me there. Did i rattle your chains? Are you having a tough time dealing with Raptors reality. Seems like I struck a nerve. Even Danny Green bounced. LMAO

red1
07-18-2019, 04:32 PM
O okay you got me there. Did i rattle your chains? Are you having a tough time dealing with Raptors reality. Seems like I struck a nerve. Even Danny Green bounced. LMAO
you would never talk shit to a raptors fan in person because you know you'd get dropped faster than a cable television subscription.

dude just look at the thread that you started. that's textbook fatass virgin shit. would get knocked out guaranteed 10/10 times.

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 04:37 PM
you would never talk shit to a raptors fan in person because you know you'd get dropped faster than a cable television subscription.

dude just look at the thread that you started. that's textbook fatass virgin shit. would get knocked out guaranteed 10/10 times.

Cringe. I'd say that to any puccy Raptor fan. They're the same schmucks they always were but now they think they got something to say because Kawhi saved them.... and dipped to Clippers. Sick history.

red1
07-18-2019, 04:40 PM
Cringe. I'd say that to any puccy Raptor fan. They're the same schmucks they always were but now they think they got something to say because Kawhi saved them.... and dipped to Clippers. Sick history.
you'd get slapped around like a $2 dollar whore.

bitch if you thought you overdosed smoking a blunt then guaranteed you'd be unconscious talking that shit. you started a thread asking if you should be a mod but everyone just called you a fakkit. :oldlol:

https://media1.giphy.com/media/p0RDMJGgMXF96/source.gif

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 04:44 PM
Lmao imagine thinking ISH poll results mean anything. Obviously I knew people would pick that option. It's like playing with retarded puppets. It says a lot more about you if you take ISH that seriously. Look at you kid. You're literally crying in text form because your team is back to cringe garbage. Just like you :roll:

red1
07-18-2019, 04:46 PM
blah blah blah my name is airtupac I'm a fakkit blah blah OD on a blunt

good for you :applause:

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 04:48 PM
OHHHHHH what a cry baby. My thread is.... successful. Cringy retarded rap fans cant handle the truth :applause:

Why aren't you hyped about Masai's new players? LOL

red1
07-18-2019, 04:51 PM
OHHHHHH what a cry baby. My thread is.... successful. Cringy retarded rap fans cant handle the truth :applause:

Why aren't you hyped about Masai's new players? LOL
fatass virgin laker stan still going at it.

son, there's a good chance the clippers are going to take your soul - it's a win-win for me because if lebron wins then you lose since you've been hating on him all these years. surpasses your precious chuckbe EVEN further.

and if the lakers lose to the clippers... IN the playoffs....

yikes...

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 04:52 PM
Sorry bro I got AD-LeBron-Kuzma-Cousins and great role players. Im happy.

Raps got Cameron Payne and Stanley Johnson. Sick :roll: :roll: :roll:

red1
07-18-2019, 04:56 PM
Sorry bro I got AD-LeBron-Kuzma-Cousins and great role players. Im happy.

Raps got Cameron Payne and Stanley Johnson. Sick :roll: :roll: :roll:
you don't have shit you're just a fat ass laker stan. anyone can watch the games.

acting like you're a player or part of the front office - this is why we laugh at fat ass laker stans like you. :facepalm :roll:

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 04:57 PM
It's my team. Is that such a hard concept for you to understand retard? :roll: :roll:

red1
07-18-2019, 04:58 PM
It's my team. Is that such a hard concept for you to understand retard? :roll: :roll:
that's what I thought you ****ing loser you don't have shit. acting like you earned anything. :oldlol:

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 04:59 PM
Awww he's so mad my team is going to be better for the next 10 years while his team peaked for life :roll:

red1
07-18-2019, 05:01 PM
I'll probably go to a laker game before you son. when's the last time you went?

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 05:02 PM
I'll probably go to a laker game before you son. when's the last time you went?

Lmfao good one. Lets talk about Raptors acquistions. Why are you so focused on the Lakers?:roll:

red1
07-18-2019, 05:05 PM
Lmfao good one. Lets talk about Raptors acquistions. Why are you so focused on the Lakers?:roll:
this kid just keeps digging his grave.

I'm the one focused on the lakers? you're the one who started two threads about the raptors in the last hour - are you actually that retarded?

kid is brain-damaged I swear.

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 05:06 PM
Its a thread about raptors.... ??? Is this kid retarded?:oldlol:

red1
07-18-2019, 05:09 PM
then ask yourself the same question - why are YOU starting threads and so focused on the raptors? :oldlol:

this idiot is clueless. seems like the type of guy to overdose on a blunt.

zeerghit
07-18-2019, 05:10 PM
:roll: :roll:
got to sleep u f*cking clown

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 05:15 PM
then ask yourself the same question - why are YOU starting threads and so focused on the raptors? :oldlol:

this idiot is clueless. seems like the type of guy to overdose on a blunt.

Its a basketball forum and Raptors made these signings. Why are you embarassed or something? Cringe ass fagittt

red1
07-18-2019, 05:26 PM
:roll: :roll:
got to sleep u f*cking clown
:roll:

that greasy fat bitch needs to sit the **** down.

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 05:33 PM
Its a basketball forum and Raptors made these signings. Why are you embarassed or something? Cringe ass fagittt

Respond you dumb retard :roll: :roll: :roll:

red1
07-18-2019, 05:35 PM
this loser is talking to himself now :oldlol:

mods just spare OP and delete this thread please. it's starting to get unbearably cringey and embarrassing.

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 05:36 PM
Guy doesnt even wanna talk about his cringy retard players LMAOOo

zeerghit
07-18-2019, 05:40 PM
u just said that this topic is not about raptors.. wtf?:roll:

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 05:44 PM

What? Jesus christ this guy from Moldova can't even read English :roll:

red1
07-18-2019, 05:46 PM
OP is an ugly fat bitch. textbook village idiot.

just gotta tolerate him.

zeerghit
07-18-2019, 05:50 PM

f*cking clown

zeerghit
07-18-2019, 05:52 PM
OP is an ugly fat bitch. textbook village idiot.

just gotta tolerate him.
its now like 01.00 AM in bosnia the guy need some sleep

AirTupac
07-18-2019, 05:55 PM
f*cking clown

Jesus christ this guy still cant understand or comprehend. Read the fking topic you retarded Euro trash:roll: