PDA

View Full Version : Undeniable evidence Manny beat Mayweather...

stalkerforlife
07-21-2019, 01:43 AM
https://youtu.be/fcC9_cqy2L8

Straight facts.

Every land is slowed down.

Eyes don't lie.

Manny robbed again.

Floyd given a win to keep his status alive for monetary gain.

Prometheus
07-21-2019, 03:14 AM
Damn. Good find, hard to argue with it.

F*ck Mayweather... and f*ck boxing.

1987_Lakers
07-21-2019, 03:26 AM
Nah, Mayweather clearly won that fight. Freddie Roach himself thought Mayweather won.

Wally450
07-21-2019, 09:44 AM
Manny won 1, 2 rounds tops in that fight. Everything is a conspiracy to the Florida cuck.

dude77
07-21-2019, 09:56 AM
that's fkn crazy .. almost double the punches landed .. 'pro boxing' is rigged no doubt .. I was almost surprised they gave him the decision last night

Manny98
07-21-2019, 10:58 AM
50-0 Mayweather the GOAT, Pacquiao is a bum :oldlol:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEduZr3O04BtJNWSs/giphy.gif

Prometheus
07-21-2019, 11:52 AM
It's crazy. We really do live in an Orwellian nightmare - where the media and the existing powers can tell the people whatever they want them to believe, and the people just accept it.

Im so nba'd out
07-21-2019, 11:59 AM
I knew what side every poster was on before i even read their comment :oldlol:

except I was wrong about wally...im surprised

stalkerforlife
07-21-2019, 12:16 PM
It's crazy. We really do live in an Orwellian nightmare - where the media and the existing powers can tell the people whatever they want them to believe, and the people just accept it.

Yep.

The slowed down video CLEARLY shows every single landed punch by both fighters, but these people just continue the lie they've been brainwashed with.

Every. Single. Punch. Is slowed down and Manny won easily.

Manny was so fast that they couldn't even calculate the shots in real speed.

Shogon
07-21-2019, 12:57 PM
I don't like Mayweather... from what I do remember watching of that fight, I don't remember thinking that Pacquiao got robbed but it's been a few years obviously.

The match that was absolutely ridiculous imo was Wilder vs Fury... Fury outboxed him basically all night long except in maybe 2 or 3 rounds tops, and they called it a draw, lmaooo...

PistonsFan#21
07-21-2019, 01:05 PM
Turned the video off after 2 minutes after i saw how they count love taps on the shoulder and back of Mayweather as landed punches...This isnt amateur boxing by the way thats not how you score fights.

http://www.fighttyme.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/IMG_1769.png

Shogon
07-21-2019, 01:08 PM
Turned the video off after 2 minutes after i saw how they count love taps on the shoulder and back of Mayweather as landed punches...This isnt amateur boxing by the way thats not how you score fights.

http://www.fighttyme.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/IMG_1769.png

Mayweather isn't the best ever. I agree he won the fight and the video is heavily biased in favor of Pacquiao...

But anyways...

Mayweather is the most calculated ever. If he was the best ever, he would have taken on Pacquiao back when Pac was rolling everyone and in his best shape. But he ducked him for years until he felt he had the upper hand. Sorry, you don't get that title when you repeatedly duck multiple opponents.

Wally450
07-21-2019, 01:23 PM
Mayweather isn't the best ever. I agree he won the fight and the video is heavily biased in favor of Pacquiao...

But anyways...

Mayweather is the most calculated ever. If he was the best ever, he would have taken on Pacquiao back when Pac was rolling everyone and in his best shape. But he ducked him for years until he felt he had the upper hand. Sorry, you don't get that title when you repeatedly duck multiple opponents.

Fight Pac when he was juicing? Floyd knew not to fight then because Manny was on something. Saying you can

stalkerforlife
07-21-2019, 01:33 PM
[QUOTE=Wally450]Fight Pac when he was juicing? Floyd knew not to fight then because Manny was on something. Saying you can

Shogon
07-21-2019, 01:35 PM
LMAO

Every excuse in the book for Mayweather's ducking.

Everyone knows he ducked fighters his entire career, ESPECIALLY Manny.

And everyone also knows Castillo beat him and Oscar had an argument, too.

Boxing NEEDED Floyd to stay undefeated; that hype made the PPV go through the roof.

Floyd is a businessman, not an all time great

Floyd is both a businessman and an all time great. But he's not the GOAT. That's absurd.

PistonsFan#21
07-21-2019, 05:05 PM

But anyways...

Pacquiao had just as much of the blame for not making the fight happen earlier. Claiming he was scared of needles to take drug tests yet he was tatted up? :facepalm and then saying its not up to him to make the fight but to his promoter Bob Arum (who was still pissed that Mayweather left him to start his own promotional brand)

And again Mayweather is older than Pacquiao and was also past his prime when they fought. Lets not act like Pacman was the only one that wasnt at his peak anymore.

Rooster
07-22-2019, 12:47 AM
Pacquiao had just as much of the blame for not making the fight happen earlier. Claiming he was scared of needles to take drug tests yet he was tatted up? :facepalm and then saying its not up to him to make the fight but to his promoter Bob Arum (who was still pissed that Mayweather left him to start his own promotional brand)

And again Mayweather is older than Pacquiao and was also past his prime when they fought. Lets not act like Pacman was the only one that wasnt at his peak anymore.

LMAO boxing age has nothing to do with age but damage that takes it toll from many wars. Pacquaio has been with many of them and last night was another example of that.

Floyd was a known ducker and cherrypicker who keep retiring to ducked top fighters at 147 . Anyone that has a boxing sense knew Floyd trying to use the blood test on smaller guy was his way out of that fight just like Judah ducked Mosley. It

Rooster
07-22-2019, 01:07 AM
Fight Pac when he was juicing? Floyd knew not to fight then because Manny was on something. Saying you can’t take the blood test because if effects you for the fight is a load of crap.

Floyd had a part in why the fight didn’t take place in 2009-10, but Manny played just as big a part.

LMAO. That was not the first ducked that’s Floyd did.

He called out Winky then Winky went to Arum to sign the contract and Floyd hid under Arum and his promoter save him from his false bravado.

Margarito called him out but he paid Arum the penalty so he could avoid him. There’s was no excuse. Margarito has the belt, it was a career payday for Floyd at that time. Floyd was just scared. Margarito was a boogeyman back then before he got caught with plaster wrap.

Paul Williams came to scene, Floyd kept retiring. Punisher was another tough mofo who will take shots but will throw a guaranteed 1000 punches. Not bitchslapping like Calzaghe did but some bad intentions.

The Cotto moved up to 147 after body snatching everyone at 140. That was mofo bad version of Cotto . Where was Floyd? He retired again like his ******ger believe like he was actually done when he just beat Oscar .

As a Floyd apologist, I gave him excuse with Margarito as he was chasing Oscar but after that, it was all ducked. Those 3 guys were the top 147 and Floyd kept retiring to avoid those fights. Instead he fought guys like Baldomir, Hatton, JMM who never fought north of 135.

And Pac came along and guess what, he used the Judah excuse so he can duck him. Like WTF, ducking never stops.

As a Floyd apologist, I gave him props for beating guys like, Genaro, Chico, Castillo (2nd fight) , Hatton .etc. Those are underrated wins. His win against past prime version of Oscar, Pac, JMM, Cotto and green Canelo were also good and he was making it look easy. That’s definitely an ATG worthy.

But the end justified the means, he never beaten any great fighter at their prime. Sweet Pea was the greater fighter and now that Pac turn back the clock and took all the great risk even the end of his career. That’s something that Floyd never did.

qrich
07-22-2019, 01:48 AM
I don't like Mayweather... from what I do remember watching of that fight, I don't remember thinking that Pacquiao got robbed but it's been a few years obviously.

The match that was absolutely ridiculous imo was Wilder vs Fury... Fury outboxed him basically all night long except in maybe 2 or 3 rounds tops, and they called it a draw, lmaooo...

Bradley-Pac

Both times GGG got robbed vs Canelo.

Those are up there with Wilder-Fury

Rooster
07-22-2019, 04:44 AM
Bradley-Pac

Both times GGG got robbed vs Canelo.

Those are up there with Wilder-Fury

Pac was the clear winner. He outlanded Bradley by like 94 punches and more importantly power punches by 82 and even out jab Bradley. He dictated the tempo and imposed his styles. Arum got his trilogy and kept all the money in house.

GGG was a clear winner at the first fight but Canelo edged him out the 2nd time. Canelo ducked GGG for like 2 years though and also avoided the 3rd fight.

Fury schooled Wilder. Not even close. Wilder for the most rounds barely landed anything. It

iamgine
07-22-2019, 05:18 AM
Freddie Roach on Pac - Mayweather fight: "I talked to Manny and Bob Arum about that, and they both watched the fight with no sound, and they both came to the conclusion that Manny landed more punches than Mayweather. They both think Manny won the fight. I don't think that but that's how they felt.

plowking
07-22-2019, 09:52 AM
Pac fans are some of the saltiest out there.

Can't admit Floyd is flat out better.

He was better when they both fought out of their prime, and he was better peak for peak.

iamgine
07-22-2019, 02:26 PM
Pac fans are some of the saltiest out there.

Can't admit Floyd is flat out better.

He was better when they both fought out of their prime, and he was better peak for peak.
It doesn't take a Pac fan to dislike Mayweather and think Pac is better.

Rooster
07-22-2019, 03:03 PM
It doesn't take a Pac fan to dislike Mayweather and think Pac is better.

His ducking and cherrypicking was frustrating for many boxing fans.

Think about how Bud and Spence still ducking each other. How Joshua and Wilder ducking each other.

His ducking and cherrypicking became an art. So many excuses that boxers nowadays utilized.