PDA

View Full Version : Clippers to acquire Andre Igoudala.. but big void at the C spot

TheImmortal
07-21-2019, 01:23 PM
They have nobody to counter the triple big men threat on the Lakers in AD, McGee and Cousins.. any of those 3 would be a huge improvement. Bran stacking the deck per usual. :facepalm

imdaman99
07-21-2019, 01:24 PM
No excuses baby boy

AirTupac
07-21-2019, 01:28 PM
No source... nothing online. Sick.

qrich
07-21-2019, 01:48 PM
Naming two scrubs...and post AD's stats while Trez was in the game.

KOBEtherealKing
07-21-2019, 02:18 PM
They

Mask the Embiid
07-21-2019, 02:21 PM
Big Wiggle is gonna pup up 50 and 25 on them

Jokic and AD will also murder them every game.Hell i even like Aldridge to push their shit in every time he plays em

tpols
07-21-2019, 03:58 PM
Should be offset by having PG & Kawhi on Lebron... straight jacket.

Besides we already seen cousins play a kawhi led team, he was a total joke. And that was on a team with GOAT teamwork and culture.

harrell is also a very good player so not seeing the hole, the dubs won with zaza and david west.

tpols
07-21-2019, 03:59 PM
holy shit iggy, kawhi, and PG13... dude is gonna be shivering.

clipps
07-21-2019, 04:06 PM
Kabengele's been pretty decent in the Summer League.

Facepalm
07-21-2019, 04:41 PM
They have nobody to counter the triple big men threat on the Lakers in AD, McGee and Cousins.. any of those 3 would be a huge improvement. Bran stacking the deck per usual. :facepalm

Hmmmm...[QUOTE]The Los Angeles Clippers are looking to improve the team with Andre Iguodala, however, likely won

ImKobe
07-21-2019, 04:47 PM
isn't iggy like 36 and pretty useless on the offensive end? I guess he'll give you an efficient 20-25 minutes per game defensively in the Playoffs but he's not a sure thing as far as health goes. I would have liked him on the Lakers off the bench but I'm not worried at all.

bladefd
07-21-2019, 04:49 PM
Naming two scrubs...and post AD's stats while Trez was in the game.

Cousins and McGee are scrubs??

:coleman:

RealSkipBayless
07-21-2019, 04:54 PM

The clippers and jazz fans obsession with the Lakers makes them delusional. :oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
07-21-2019, 04:58 PM

wouldn't want them on my team

bladefd
07-21-2019, 05:01 PM
wouldn't want them on my team

But you would rather have old man Tyson Chandler, who can't stay healthy for more than 5 games at a time?

Nice trolling. Keep it up. :applause:

qrich
07-21-2019, 07:12 PM

Cousins sure played like one last season, and until he returns to form, he sure is. I thought Bogut thoroughly played better than he did.

McGee is a left over free agent as well.

I mean, if those two aren't scrubs, then neither is a Zubac, Gortat, Bogut, etc.

Jasper
07-21-2019, 07:22 PM
iggy playing against Hero Baller will be epic

bladefd
07-21-2019, 08:43 PM
Cousins sure played like one last season, and until he returns to form, he sure is. I thought Bogut thoroughly played better than he did.

McGee is a left over free agent as well.

I mean, if those two aren't scrubs, then neither is a Zubac, Gortat, Bogut, etc.

Cousins played fairly well last year in the games he played, especially considering he was 5th option. To call him a scrub is equivalent to saying Trump is as good of a president as Lincoln :roll:

McGee is not anywhere close to a scrub. I think he is more of a 2nd unit player than a starter, but he will give you solid 25mpg.

Zubac, Gortat and Bogut are not scrubs. Neither are Cousins and McGee ( :facepalm )

thefatmiral
07-21-2019, 09:02 PM
He should come off the bench but good pick up.

sammichoffate
07-21-2019, 09:14 PM
OP has no source gdi

qrich
07-21-2019, 09:20 PM
Cousins played fairly well last year in the games he played, especially considering he was 5th option. To call him a scrub is equivalent to saying Trump is as good of a president as Lincoln :roll:

McGee is not anywhere close to a scrub. I think he is more of a 2nd unit player than a starter, but he will give you solid 25mpg.

Zubac, Gortat and Bogut are not scrubs. Neither are Cousins and McGee ( :facepalm )

He was a negative on the court against the Raps. Clips also had little issue with him in the 30 minutes or so. In fact, he was a -18 during game one, which GSW won by 17.

Will he redeem himself and play anywhere near what he could? It's surely possible, but until then, I label him as a third big on a good team.

McGee can give you good spurts, but not a guy you want to rely upon.

Maybe scrub is going to far, but they aren't anything that would make anyone worried, like the OP was trying to insinuate.

ClipperRevival
07-21-2019, 09:41 PM
Honestly, I think where he signs will swing the balance between the Lakers or Clips winning a chip next year. He is that important. He showed AMAZING athleticism still at the age of 35 last year. Dudes a genetic freak. Still one of the best perimeter defenders in the game.