PDA

View Full Version : Man afraid of pu55y locks himself in gf's car

egokiller
07-22-2019, 10:08 PM
Ok, which one of you did this. Fess up.

https://www.local10.com/news/national/man-arrested-while-trying-to-avoid-sex-with-girlfriend

Shogon
07-22-2019, 10:11 PM
What!??

He got arrested for refusing to have sex?

What if it was a woman that locked herself in a car after refusing to have sex with her man? Would she have been arrested?

LMAOOO

warriorfan
07-22-2019, 10:12 PM
Man just wanted to get some rest and she wouldn’t let it be and it ended up getting him thrown in jail

Sad

When I read the headline I laughed and thought it was a good idea to separate himself from some crazy bitch so he doesn’t end up in jail

Read the last line... almost worked lol

This is why you don’t stay with crazies

Hawker
07-23-2019, 12:30 AM
This is a BS arrest.

nathanjizzle
07-23-2019, 07:11 AM
He was arrested bwcause he didnt comply to commands to get out of the car.

Prometheus
07-23-2019, 07:14 AM
He was arrested bwcause he didnt comply to commands to get out of the car.

Yep. Dude is an idiot.

Shogon
07-23-2019, 08:17 AM
Yep. Dude is an idiot.

Think so?

He accomplished his mission.

Wally450
07-23-2019, 09:19 AM
Pics of the girl?

I bet she's busted ass ugly and smells.

FatComputerNerd
07-23-2019, 11:35 AM
Yep. Dude is an idiot.

Can you really blame him with how many people get shot by cops these days

Prometheus
07-23-2019, 11:42 AM
Can you really blame him with how many people get shot by cops these days

So if you're afraid of the cops, you should refuse their orders? Seems legit...

FatComputerNerd
07-23-2019, 12:42 PM
So if you're afraid of the cops, you should refuse their orders? Seems legit...

I get it, but I've seen too many videos like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXj-IQzpCoo

I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be pulled over or detained as a minority. I saw a video not long ago where the cop was telling a young black guy "don't move", and "put your hands up" at the same time, with his gun drawn and finger on trigger. The 'suspect' of course did not know what to do, and did not want to get shot, so he froze...

I know for every bad cop there are probably a dozen+ good ones, but still.

Prometheus
07-23-2019, 01:46 PM
I get it, but I've seen too many videos like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXj-IQzpCoo

I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be pulled over or detained as a minority. I saw a video not long ago where the cop was telling a young black guy "don't move", and "put your hands up" at the same time, with his gun drawn and finger on trigger. The 'suspect' of course did not know what to do, and did not want to get shot, so he froze...

I know for every bad cop there are probably a dozen+ good ones, but still.

jfc :facepalm

so hard to keep a level head and not just hate all cops. but i manage. barely

bladefd
07-23-2019, 02:35 PM
Goddamn dude, just bang the girl for 5 mins if she wants it so bad that she is willing to call the cops over it. Bang her to shut her up and then break up with the b!tch girl. Then move on and save this police mess from happening in the first place :facepalm