PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans Lineup: Jrue-Lonzo/JJ Redick-Ingram-Zion-Favors

AirTupac
07-23-2019, 03:27 PM
I like it. What do yall idiots think?

Bosnian Sajo
07-23-2019, 03:34 PM
Sexy af. Can't wait to see em play, might very well be the most fun team to watch this season.

Vino24
07-23-2019, 03:37 PM
I like it. But Zion won

AirTupac
07-23-2019, 03:41 PM
Sexy af. Can't wait to see em play, might very well be the most fun team to watch this season.

Super pumped for it :banana:

Akeem34TheDream
07-23-2019, 03:48 PM
Entertaining for sure. But i don't expect a playoff spot.

bigkingsfan
07-23-2019, 03:51 PM
They might be the greatest six man starting lineup ever.

Bosnian Sajo
07-23-2019, 03:51 PM
Entertaining for sure. But i don't expect a playoff spot.

I can't say I EXPECT a playoff spot either, but it will be a fun team. At the same time I would not be surprised if they make it...

What I'm saying basically is that I don't have a clue if this team will be good, bad, or mediocre :lol But I'm excited to watch them.

Akeem34TheDream
07-23-2019, 03:56 PM
I can't say I EXPECT a playoff spot either, but it will be a fun team. At the same time I would not be surprised if they make it...

What I'm saying basically is that I don't have a clue if this team will be good, bad, or mediocre :lol But I'm excited to watch them.
Yeah they are very unpredictable too atm. There are many questions about them. Like who will lead them in scoring?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-23-2019, 03:57 PM
Still rooting for Lonzo.

Another one of those "odd affinity" players Kblaze referenced.

He couldn't shoot. Still cant probably. But dammit he can run a break. Throw dimes. And be a defensive presence.

Ingram is the better scorer obviously, but Lonzo has greater intangibles. You only pickup on them by watching dude play.

Akeem34TheDream
07-23-2019, 04:03 PM
Still rooting for Lonzo.

He couldn't shoot. Still cant probably. But dammit he can run a break. Throw dimes. And be a defensive presence.

Ingram is the better scorer obviously, but Lonzo has greater intangibles. You only pickup on them by watching dude play.
Yes me too. Lonzo was the one i liked the most in that Lakers core.

Bosnian Sajo
07-23-2019, 04:05 PM
Bro they deleted my thread, pac check this shit out man :roll:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469144&page=6

334 total posts, 329 posts from Xiao ALONE!!

Akeem34TheDream
07-23-2019, 04:09 PM

HOLY SHT! That guy is a serial killer.

NBAGOAT
07-23-2019, 04:42 PM
With no kawhi, I would rather have lonzo over kuzma for the lakers

AirTupac
07-23-2019, 09:04 PM
Still rooting for Lonzo.

Its crazy. I love Ingram but Lonzo has some crazy impact potential. I could have argued that Lonzo was the most important player for us the last 2 years but like you said, you have to watch the impact Lonzo has on the entire team. Its electrifying. Its the best way to describe it. Energerizer bunny. Gets the team clicking. If he can stay healthy, he will without a doubt shut people up.

AirTupac
07-23-2019, 09:04 PM

Damn I actually feel bad for clowning this weirdo loser.

Xiao Yao You
07-23-2019, 10:20 PM
spacing issues

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
07-24-2019, 10:47 AM
Playoffs in the East. Lottery bound though out West

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
07-24-2019, 10:49 AM
spacing issues

I wouldn't say that. JJ is a sniper and Jrue/Ingram can both knock down the 3. They also have guys like Darius Miller, E. Moore who can shoot off the bench

Bosnian Sajo
07-24-2019, 11:18 AM
Still rooting for Lonzo.

Oh absolutely.

Of all the young guys we have drafted over the years, Zo remains my favorite. I like em all tbh, but it's Zo's intangibles that I **** with so heavy. Like you said, this is a guy that really isn't a good scorer yet he impacts the game in so many other ways. It's that Draymond Green type of player without the attitude.

I loved the Zo/Kuz bromance. Would have been nice to see them grow for years to come here in LAL. Ah well, I'm not complaining. It's part of the reasons why I will be rooting for the Pelicans as my 2nd team, haven't had a 2nd team since the Heat pre Lebron.

dbugz
07-24-2019, 11:21 AM
Your boy Outgram 2nd pedal to a fat rookie? :roll: :roll:

Guess who's not going again to the playoffs :roll:

Bosnian Sajo
07-24-2019, 11:51 AM
Your boy Outgram 2nd pedal to a fat rookie? :roll: :roll:

Guess who's not going again to the playoffs :roll:

Yo Pac :oldlol:

Celtics :roll: The CELTICS DUUUDE!! :roll:

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 12:03 PM