PDA

View Full Version : LeBron triple downs on Taco Tuesday (fake conservative outrage wont stop him)

Im so nba'd out
07-24-2019, 05:42 AM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1153785987203338241

Closeted racist white males in utter shambles."If i did that someone would punch me in the face or i'd lose my job over that durrrrrrr"

get in here and shed your alt-right tears.I need a good laugh.Always calling ppl SJWs, now it's your turn to cry like a little bch

"That's not fair!!!!"

brutalBBQ
07-24-2019, 06:39 AM
It's the left that's outraged, saying 'Taco Tuesdays' in a Mexican accent is cultural appropriation. If he was squinting his eyes and saying 'sushi saturday' in an Asian accent to an Asian would that be ok? No its LeBron and his celebrity privilege gives him a pass. He should go to a ghetto in Mexico City with his Taco Tuesday T shirt and walk around saying it the same way. Imagine the outrage if a white player posted a video saying 'Kentucky Fried Friday' . Alt righters would view this positively as he is paying out south Americans and a 6 time loser staring in the sequel of a move made popular by a winner. The box office figures of this will mirror LeBrons signature move and flop.

ArbitraryWater
07-24-2019, 08:18 AM
no idea why ppl upset about this

bron is a racist but this sure as hell not why :oldlol:

DaHeezy
07-24-2019, 11:28 AM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1153785987203338241

Closeted racist white males in utter shambles."If i did that someone would punch me in the face or i'd lose my job over that durrrrrrr"

get in here and shed your alt-right tears.I need a good laugh.Always calling ppl SJWs, now it's your turn to cry like a little bch

"That's not fair!!!!"

Alt-right?? They applaud racist shit. Boy, you don't know your political spectrum. This thread is a poor attempt to try and flip the script for Libtards.

Im so nba'd out
07-24-2019, 11:37 AM
Alt-right?? They applaud racist shit. Boy, you don't know your political spectrum. This thread is a poor attempt to try and flip the script for Libtards.
ME Liberal? https://media2.giphy.com/media/p0RDMJGgMXF96/source.gif

nah, im neither...

I just choose the word alt-right...I didnt literally mean white nationlist....i meant the hicks of this site

paksat
07-24-2019, 11:51 AM
white people Wednesdays

Bronbron23
07-24-2019, 02:09 PM
It's the left that's outraged, saying 'Taco Tuesdays' in a Mexican accent is cultural appropriation. If he was squinting his eyes and saying 'sushi saturday' in an Asian accent to an Asian would that be ok? No its LeBron and his celebrity privilege gives him a pass. He should go to a ghetto in Mexico City with his Taco Tuesday T shirt and walk around saying it the same way. Imagine the outrage if a white player posted a video saying 'Kentucky Fried Friday' . Alt righters would view this positively as he is paying out south Americans and a 6 time loser staring in the sequel of a move made popular by a winner. The box office figures of this will mirror LeBrons signature move and flop.
He wasnt doing it in a Mexican accent though that's the thing. He was just doing it in a goofy voice. LeBron may very well be a racist but saying taco Tuesday dosnt prove that what so ever.

scm5
07-24-2019, 02:22 PM
He wasnt doing it in a Mexican accent though that's the thing. He was just doing it in a goofy voice. LeBron may very well be a racist but saying taco Tuesday dosnt prove that what so ever.

Exactly!

Outrage culture has turned Lebron's goofy voice into a Mexican accent just so they can get pissed about something.

This shit needs to stop.

SouBeachTalents
07-24-2019, 02:22 PM
God damn, y'all are STILL talking about this :oldlol:

Says a lot about this board that Taco Tuesday gets more threads than 99% of players

Wally450
07-24-2019, 04:54 PM
I usually have pizza on Friday. Is that racist in any way?

3ball
07-24-2019, 05:00 PM
Killer post

And someone should do the bolded.. I'd love to see what happens

3ball
07-24-2019, 05:12 PM
Exactly!

Outrage culture has turned Lebron's goofy voice into a Mexican accent just so they can get pissed about something.

This shit needs to stop.
No, people are annoyed that he gets to celebrate another culture's custom and they can't

Not that they WANT to celebrate Fried Chicken Fridays, but there is a double standard

Like, if a white player told a reporter during an interview that "Yes, my wife and I love Indian food.. Every Thursday, we go to the local Indian market to stock up - basmati rice, dal and rice, garamasalla - we love it all and Thursday is "Indian Day" for us. I asked my wife to wear a sari but she hasn't done it yet"

Now I'm not saying every media person would question whether this was appropriate, but SOME would say it's ignorant or somehow pigeon-holing the entire Indian race as rice-eaters... Now imagine if that same white player said "taco tuesday, taco tuesday" in a purposefully ignorant-sounding voice - Adam Silver would probably suspend him

Im so nba'd out
07-24-2019, 05:16 PM
Killer post

And someone should do the bolded.. I'd love to see what happens

No, people are annoyed that he gets to celebrate another culture's custom and they can't

Not that they WANT to celebrate Fried Chicken Fridays, but there is a double standard

Like, if a white player told a reporter during an interview that "Yes, my wife and I love Indian food.. Every Thursday, we go to the local Indian market to stock up - basmati rice, dal and rice, garamasalla - we love it all and Thursday is "Indian Day" for us. I asked my wife to wear a sari but she hasn't done it yet"

Now I'm not saying every media person would question whether this was appropriate, but SOME would say it's ignorant or somehow pigeon-holing the entire Indian race as rice-eaters... Now imagine if that same white player said "taco tuesday, taco tuesday" in a purposefully ignorant-sounding voice - Adam Silver would probably suspend him

So youre not pretending to be a black man on here anymore? or you are? i dont understand

https://media.tenor.com/images/0799e1570deb3f11e3c490a09c6ec816/tenor.gif

btw, nobody cares about fried chicken Fridays, seeing how that is a thing at many restaurants already...

Stick to posting about MJ and the 80s only....you expose yourself when you try to do anything else :oldlol:

3ball
07-24-2019, 05:25 PM
So youre not pretending to be a black man on here anymore? or you are? i dont understand

btw, nobody cares about fried chicken Fridays, seeing how that is a thing at many restaurants already...

Stick to posting about MJ and the 80s only....you expose yourself when you try to do anything else :oldlol:
So can a white player say "Taco Tuesdays, Taco Tuesdays" (or fried chicken fridays) in a purposefully-sounding, ignorant voice like Lebron did and catch no heat?

Yes or no

3ball
07-24-2019, 05:25 PM

So can a white player say "Taco Tuesdays, Taco Tuesdays" (or fried chicken fridays) in a purposefully ignorant-sounding voice like Lebron did and catch no heat?

Yes or no

Im so nba'd out
07-24-2019, 05:27 PM
So can a white player say "Taco Tuesdays, Taco Tuesdays" (or fried chicken fridays) in a purposefully-sounding, ignorant voice like Lebron did and catch no heat?

Yes or no
ignorant voice?

He didnt say it with an accent and idk any latinos who sound anything like that :oldlol:.What in the hell are you talking about kid?Nobody gives a damn about people saying taco tuesday or fried chicken or water melon fridays or water melon wednesdays or sushi saturdays :oldlol:

you dudes have the nerve to make fun of sjws and you cry just like them.You are literally getting offended by something that offends no blacks or hispanics.....what in the world."How dare you name a day Italian spaghetti sunday :oldlol:!"

now answer the question....pretending to be black or you gave up that shtick?

3ball
07-24-2019, 05:32 PM
ignorant voice?

He didnt say it with an accent and idk any latinos who sound anything like that :oldlol:.What in the hell are you talking about kid?

now answer the question....pretending to be black or you gave up that shtick?
Who cares if you think it sounded like a Hispanic

Lebron clearly said it in a goofy, purposefully dumb-sounding voice

Now could a white player get away with that yes or no (asking for the 2nd time)

As for me, im blacker than ever.. well, I'm "red", as the west-indians say (that's carribean people)... "Red" means brown-skinned basically... I've been told dozens of times that i look like Lebron, tbh .. I've also heard Will Smith... I think I look more like David Robinson or robert horry

Im so nba'd out
07-24-2019, 05:39 PM
Who cares if you think it sounded like a Hispanic

Lebron clearly said it in a goofy, purposefully dumb-sounding voice

Now could a white player get away with that yes or no (asking for the 2nd time)

a goofy sounding voice means he sounds like a minority? :biggums:

I've seen Riley Cooper get away with saying he will knock every ***** out in a 1 mile radius of him

why would anyone care about tom brady saying he cant wait to get home to sushi sunday :oldlol:

As for me, im blacker than ever

come on now bruce.

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/4/590x/Drake-called-Draymond-Green-trash-as-he-the-two-clashed-on-the-sideline-1134306.jpg

you can fool them...but come on bruce...you cant fool us

we accept everyone here.....just be ya self

3ball
07-24-2019, 06:06 PM
come on now bruce.

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/4/590x/Drake-called-Draymond-Green-trash-as-he-the-two-clashed-on-the-sideline-1134306.jpg

you can fool them...but come on bruce...you cant fool us

we accept everyone here.....just be ya self

I've posted pics of me playing D1 ball on here... Cocking the ball back before dunking it

I've also posted video of me balling in flip-flops, destroying everyone with an actual repertoire of moves (no stiff arm needed .. and no, I'm not saying I can compete with lebron.. I just wanted to say that i don't stiff-arm)

Btw, what signals to you that im not black?

a goofy sounding voice means he sounds like a minority? :biggums:

You sound like a right-winger trying to defend a white guy that did some "racist" shit, like what Lebron did... :oldlol:

Again, Lebron clearly railed on about "Taco Tuesdays" in a purposefully dumb-sounding voice

Now could a white player get away with that yes or no (3rd and last time asking - actually, don't bother answer - your avoidance let's me know im right)

tpols
07-24-2019, 06:18 PM
that was...the cringiest thing ive ever seen.

this dude tries hard to be funny but comes off like dwight

tpols
07-24-2019, 06:33 PM
He didnt say it with an accent and idk any latinos who sound anything like that :oldlol:.

idc but that noise he made at the end was as stereotypical as it gets...

RealSkipBayless
07-24-2019, 06:47 PM
purposefully-sounding, ignorant voice

What does this even mean? Lol

It was just him having a fun time with his friends/family and getting into it. You act like he was squinting his eyes while eating Chinese and making his r

sdot_thadon
07-24-2019, 06:51 PM
Oh man what a racist, that's the most authentic sounding Mexican accent I've ever heard :rolleyes:

do some of you guys even read your own posts and the stupidity you show to the world here?

3ball
07-24-2019, 07:09 PM
idc but that noise he made at the end was as stereotypical as it gets...
Holy crap you're right

This is 100% stereotypical:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7vioizj6XtY&t=0m40s

Anyone who says otherwise never lived in Cali, or otherwise is ignorant of cultures

A white player could never do that... Or say Westbrook that everyone dislikes

90sgoat
07-24-2019, 07:18 PM
OP and Lebron are both actual racists.

Not cool racists either, but goofy racists, who want to keep their own down, because they confuse their own ignorance with culture.

You can see it in how OP goes after 3ball and doesn't believe he is black, because he doesn't conform to OP's racist ass conception of what a black person should act like.

This is the same with Lebron, he is a legit hateful, spiteful racist, who thinks being an illiterate, prejudiced buffoon is "keeping it real".

In the end, we can only laugh at racists like Lebron, who have the world at their fingertips, yet don't manage to achieve any kind of meaningful enlightenment.

superduper
07-24-2019, 07:26 PM

Yes or no

Nobody is going to give you a direct yes or no answer to this because they know what the answer really is. They keep deflecting and trying to prove what Bran did from their view instead of just saying yes or no to your question. We all know why.

Bronbron23
07-24-2019, 09:43 PM

Now I'm not saying every media person would question whether this was appropriate, but SOME would say it's ignorant or somehow pigeon-holing the entire Indian race as rice-eaters... Now imagine if that same white player said "taco tuesday, taco tuesday" in a purposefully ignorant-sounding voice - Adam Silver would probably suspend him no you stupid idiots, it's not the same and it's not a doubled standard at all. A white player could of done the same thing as LeBron and no one would of cared. Liking food from another race isn't racist. And he didn't use a Mexican voice while saying it either. I know alot of Mexicans. I don't know any who sound like that.

And your guys fried chicken comparison is a terrible one. despite what you dumbass white boys think fried chicken isn't a "black" food so no blacks would be upset about a fried chicken day.

Mask the Embiid
07-24-2019, 10:15 PM
I've posted pics of me playing D1 ball on here... Cocking the ball back before dunking it

I've also posted video of me balling in flip-flops, destroying everyone with an actual repertoire of moves (no stiff arm needed .. and no, I'm not saying I can compete with lebron.. I just wanted to say that i don't stiff-arm)

Btw, what signals to you that im not black?

You sound like a right-winger trying to defend a white guy that did some "racist" shit, like what Lebron did... :oldlol:

Again, Lebron clearly railed on about "Taco Tuesdays" in a purposefully dumb-sounding voice

Now could a white player get away with that yes or no (3rd and last time asking - actually, don't bother answer - your avoidance let's me know im right)
You overwhelmingly take the side of whites over blacks in any debate about anything with a white on one side and a black on another.....what do you mean "what signals you" :roll:

edit get a fking app for this website already! ITS 2019!

egokiller
07-24-2019, 10:29 PM
Nobody is going to give you a direct yes or no answer to this because they know what the answer really is. They keep deflecting and trying to prove what Bran did from their view instead of just saying yes or no to your question. We all know why.

Of course we know why. Everyone knows lebron is a racist. Why not call it like it is?

https://wtaq.com/blogs/the-john-muir-show/20190/make-no-mistake-about-it-lebron-is-a-racist/

egokiller
07-24-2019, 10:43 PM
OP and Lebron are both actual racists.

Not cool racists either, but goofy racists, who want to keep their own down, because they confuse their own ignorance with culture.

You can see it in how OP goes after 3ball and doesn't believe he is black, because he doesn't conform to OP's racist ass conception of what a black person should act like.

This is the same with Lebron, he is a legit hateful, spiteful racist, who thinks being an illiterate, prejudiced buffoon is "keeping it real".

In the end, we can only laugh at racists like Lebron, who have the world at their fingertips, yet don't manage to achieve any kind of meaningful enlightenment.

:applause: We tried telling our ISH Mexican bros that he was a racist 6 time loser and some of them didn't listen.

3ball
07-24-2019, 11:06 PM
You overwhelmingly take the side of whites over blacks in any debate about anything with a white on one side and a black on another.....what do you mean "what signals you" :roll:

edit get a fking app for this website already! ITS 2019!

That's because a lot of the posters on here take the black side to be cool, or as a knee-jerk reaction without actually having much experience with race themselves

They have no idea what they're talking about, so I set them straight.. like I did you itt

My understanding of race is on another level from most because of my unique background, and i know that sounds stuck-up as hell, but oh well

Btw, you should google "visually demonstrate trayvon zimmerman trainwreckog realgm"...... In that thread on realgm, I prove that Zimmerman lied about the encounter with trayvon by analyzing his visual demonstration to cops and contrasting that with phone records.. there's a huge discrepancy/lie that the cops never asked him about and obviously, he never took the stand, so he never had to answer in court

sdot_thadon
07-24-2019, 11:10 PM
So it's official ish has become the place where white people who worship black athletes come to embarrass themselves?:biggums:

The real issue here is just some of you hate lebron. and anything he does or nothing at all will trigger irrational hate. You grasp for straws when none are present most times and manage to relate him to any topic that excludes him. If you don't hate him here you'll hate him somewhere, as he so apparently owns the titles to your souls already. You dudes do all the leg work for his media hype and legacy congrats, keep up the good work :bowdown:

3ball
07-24-2019, 11:15 PM
It
So it's official ish has become the place where white people who worship black athletes come to embarrass themselves?:biggums:

The real issue here is just some of you hate lebron. and anything he does or nothing at all will trigger irrational hate. You grasp for straws when none are present most times and manage to relate him to any topic that excludes him. If you don't hate him here you'll hate him somewhere, as he so apparently owns the titles to your souls already. You dudes do all the leg work for his media hype and legacy congrats, keep up the good work :bowdown:
Its funny because most lebron-haters post EXACTLY why they think he's a beta bitch and a non-goat on the court (there's so many career blemishes and bitch moves to pick from), but you have a block on your brain or something

Someone can post the most well-thought-out, reasoned argument and you don't address it and instead claim everyone's just crazy.

You used to have a little more substance ... Now you just think everyone is crazy.. anyway, carry on brah.. just had to point that out though

sdot_thadon
07-24-2019, 11:40 PM
It
Its funny because most lebron-haters post EXACTLY why they think he's a beta bitch and a non-goat on the court (there's so many career blemishes and bitch moves to pick from), but you have a block on your brain or something

Someone can post the most well-thought-out, reasoned argument and you don't address it and instead claim everyone's just crazy.

You used to have a little more substance ... Now you just think everyone is crazy.. anyway, carry on brah.. just had to point that out though
To be super honest nobody here posts legit criticisms of any player because, nobody here holds their favorite guys to the same standards they do for the guys they hate. Hard to respect that. Once people do that then healthy bball discussion can take place but until then this place can dwell on tmz type shit because they stay taking Ls in real bball debates. As i told you before low effort bs topics get low effort bs replies. Improve your post quality and maybe your threads' quality will improve with it.

Bronbron23
07-25-2019, 09:38 AM
The main problem here is that most of the white people on this forum don't understand the historical relevance of some of the dynamics around racial issues. There's a huge racial historical undertone for a white person to make a reference about blacks and fried chicken. This is why it would be viewed as racist if I white guy was to make that reference. If they did with another food like jerk chicken or tacos in this case, nobody would care because there no history behind white people making fun of blacks about jerk chicken. Just like there's no history with blacks making fun of Mexicans and tacos. If blacks enslaved, murdered and raped Mexicans for 400 years and then made ignorant racist references about Mexicans and why they like tacos then it would absolutely be viewed as racist for LeBron to do what he did.

sdot_thadon
07-25-2019, 10:39 AM
The main problem here is that most of the white people on this forum don't understand the historical relevance of some of the dynamics around racial issues. There's a huge racial historical undertone for a white person to make a reference about blacks and fried chicken. This is why it would be viewed as racist if I white guy was to make that reference. If they did with another food like jerk chicken or tacos in this case, nobody would care because there no history behind white people making fun of blacks about jerk chicken. Just like there's no history with blacks making fun of Mexicans and tacos. If blacks enslaved, murdered and raped Mexicans for 400 years and then made ignorant racist references about Mexicans and why they like tacos then it would absolutely be viewed as racist for LeBron to do what he did.
Well said.

3ball
07-25-2019, 12:48 PM
Just like there's no history with blacks making fun of Mexicans and tacos. If blacks enslaved, murdered and raped Mexicans for 400 years and then made ignorant racist references about Mexicans and why they like tacos then it would absolutely be viewed as racist for LeBron to do what he did.

Mexicans and Asians weren't enslaved like black people, but people are called racist all the time for statements made about them, just like statements about black people

Black people aren't the only race where racist things are deemed to be said..

If a white player tried to imitate a Mexican (as lebron did at the end of the clip with that "yi-yi-yi-yi-yi" chant (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7vioizj6XtY&t=0m40s)), that would be called racist... Period... And that player wouldn't be able to show his face in public... It would be bad.. People would feel bad for him for making such a dumb mistake.

. If they did with another food like jerk chicken or tacos in this case, nobody would care because there no history behind white people making fun of blacks about jerk chicken.

Not true... Black people aren't the only race where racist things are deemed to be said.. whites get knocked all the time for things said about Asians or Hispanics, and if they ever did the yi-yi-yi-yi-yi chant like Lebron did, it would be over for them.. They'd be done.

The jerk chicken example is false too - my dad is Jamaican and I've visited slave plantations in Jamaica (they're now tourist attractions) - Jamaicans were slaves too, and plenty of whites have been chastised for putting on the fake Jamaican accent and crowing about their jerk chicken or some other aspect of the culture... I've literally seen white people get knocked for this

The main problem here is that most of the white people on this forum don't understand the historical relevance of some of the dynamics around racial issues. There's a huge racial historical undertone for a white person to make a reference about blacks and fried chicken. This is why it would be viewed as racist if I white guy was to make that reference

It's true that the history of slavery and white-on-black racism in this country and has made people sensitive to "fried chicken" type comments from whites.

But that doesn't mean a white person that wants to do Fried Chicken Fridays is any more racist than Lebron for doing Taco Tuesdays..

It's possible that neither are racist... It's possible that Lebron and most people aren't intentionally degrading another race (the definition of racism).. they're just trying to be funny or make some other point, without realizing that their comments can be perceived as degrading (and therefore racist)

So I think we're in a time where each incident must be judged individually to see whether the person was honestly trying to be funny and was just ignorant about it, or whether they were being racist (intentionally talking down/degrading another race)..

But here's why Lebron's schtick WAS racist... What was the humor in the "yi-yi-yi-yi-yi" chant where he imitated Mexicans???? (and based on that chant, I believe the voice he used for the entire rant was an imitation of Mexicans)..... What was so funny about that???... The only thing notable about it was that he was imitating Mexicans - so he wants us to laugh at Mexicans... :confusedshrug:... He intentionally degraded Mexicans and is therefore racist, whether he realizes it or not

3ball
07-28-2019, 09:10 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cpGfyp6MxkM

Poor Lebron... :facepalm .. Maybe one day he'll learn what's appropriate

Hawker
07-28-2019, 09:41 PM
I'm beginning to think that white liberal progressives are the real enemy here.

Everyone in this thread thinks that taco tuesday is ok but the people doing the criticizing from the beginning are white liberal progressives from academia.

egokiller
07-28-2019, 09:43 PM
What % of current white america has any ties or relation to slavery of 400 years ago? What % of white america today was from immigration from the outside?

sd3035
07-28-2019, 10:49 PM
I think OP is mentally handicapped

Why are conservatives supposed to be mad because Lebron likes tacos?

OP is a damaged SJW who hates life obviously