PDA

View Full Version : Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 08:32 AM
Lets not forget that important fact. He spent YEARS trying to acquire AD. RIP

fiddy
07-24-2019, 09:12 AM
OP spent years ODing on blunts and still cant acquire true smoker status

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 09:16 AM

:kobe: Thanks for coming to my thread and believing some lie and trying to insult me with said lie. You win

Marchesk
07-24-2019, 09:27 AM
Do we know whether Ainge contacted the Pelicans about a trade?

Jasper
07-24-2019, 09:28 AM
ainge like always takes it up the but.

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 09:31 AM
Do we know whether Ainge contacted the Pelicans about a trade?

:durantunimpressed:

Kblaze8855
07-24-2019, 09:36 AM
Why is it you fall back on the lakers titles over The last 75 years(one of which was in the BAA not the nba) when talking about their recent struggles but stay talking shit about the Celtics who not only have been better lately but have more rings than them?

By your usual logic shouldn

Xiao Yao You
07-24-2019, 09:38 AM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Why is it you fall back on the lakers titles over The last 75 years(one of which was in the BAA not the nba) when talking about their recent struggles but stay talking shit about the Celtics who not only have been better lately but have more rings than them?

By your usual logic shouldn

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 09:38 AM
Why is it you fall back on the lakers titles over The last 75 years(one of which was in the BAA not the nba) when talking about their recent struggles but stay talking shit about the Celtics who not only have been better lately but have more rings than them?

By your usual logic shouldn’t they be the one team you can’t open your mouth about?

Let me know how many modern championships both teams have (Lets use .... 90's?, 2000's)?

Also let me know how many Boston has won in the last 20 years compared to Lakers.

/Peace

Kblaze8855
07-24-2019, 09:40 AM
So I as a Bulls fan who has seen my team win 6 rings in your time frame am immune from hating on the current lineup?

Till someone else wins 6 Bulls fans are the top dog around here?

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 09:40 AM
Boston's multiple rings since the 90's.... 2008.

Nice logic KBlaze. Keep it up.

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 09:46 AM
So I as a Bulls fan who has seen my team win 6 rings in your time frame am immune from hating on the current lineup?

Bulls are so irrelevant (and I did not hate them ever like Boston) so why would I hate on them lmao.

Boston is a different story. Do I need to come up with reasons as to why I love clowning on Boston? Hmmm all the hype that they had last few years, all the buzz of AD to Celtics, Ainge's overrated status etc.

and yes Lakers are and have been more successful than Boston in pretty much every way since the 90's. I mean hell, most of Bostons championships are in the 70s and 80s

Xiao Yao You
07-24-2019, 09:48 AM
Bulls are so irrelevant (and I did not hate them ever like Boston) so why would I hate on them lmao.

Boston is a different story. Do I need to come up with reasons as to why I love clowning on Boston? Hmmm all the hype that they had last few years, all the buzz of AD to Celtics, Ainge's overrated status etc.

and yes Lakers are and have been more successful than Boston in pretty much every way since the 90's. I mean hell, most of Bostons championships are in the 70s and 80s

less hype than the perennial lottery bound Lakers though

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 09:50 AM
less hype than the perennial lottery bound Lakers though

Remind me what Jazz have done? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wait let me look at your Utah jazz Diary

Xiao Yao You
07-24-2019, 09:51 AM
Remind me what Jazz have done? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wait let me look at your Utah jazz Diary

nice to be in the playoffs instead of the lottery that's for sure

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 09:52 AM
nice to be in the playoffs instead of the lottery that's for sure

Oh my god playoffs. Playoff banners. Yes!! What we all live for baby!!!

Xiao Yao You
07-24-2019, 09:54 AM
Oh my god playoffs. Playoff banners. Yes!! What we all live for baby!!!

better than the lottery as you've gotten used to in LA

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 09:56 AM
better than the lottery as you've gotten used to in LA

I wonder what happened for the Lakers to be in a rebuilding mode.... hmmm... I cant remember. It was shiny... and there was 2 of them :lebronamazed:

Xiao Yao You
07-24-2019, 09:57 AM
I wonder what happened for the Lakers to be in a rebuilding mode.... hmmm... I cant remember. It was shiny... and there was 2 of them :lebronamazed:

The Buss children shitshow is a rebuild?

dbugz
07-24-2019, 09:59 AM
Ingram spent years to proved that he's the franchise player for the Lakers and got traded just like that :oldlol:

What happened to your boy Outgram? LeBron bandwagoner :oldlol:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=461712

:roll:

Derka
07-24-2019, 10:10 AM
Do I need to come up with reasons as to why I love clowning on Boston?
Because the Lakers have been irrelevant for years now, even with the best player in the game wearing their uniform, and that bothers you to the point where you have to clown on the Celtics because you have literally nothing else going for you in life? Am I pretty close? I think so.

Losing your mind in public on a forum because you've devoted a large chunk of it to renting out free living space for a weenie like Danny Ainge is just a bad look.

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 10:40 AM
Because the Lakers have been irrelevant for years now, even with the best player in the game wearing their uniform, and that bothers you to the point where you have to clown on the Celtics because you have literally nothing else going for you in life? Am I pretty close? I think so.

Losing your mind in public on a forum because you've devoted a large chunk of it to renting out free living space for a weenie like Danny Ainge is just a bad look.

Irrelevant? Its funny because most half time shows during the playoffs would mention the Lakers. Most NBA topics and media were obsessed with the Lakers. AD wanted to do nothing but come to LA during a season where we missed playoffs. LeBron came to a 35 win team, the guy who had a dominant playoffs run. This.... is ... irrelevant? Oh and we're favorites to win this year so i guess the rebuild worked better than Boston and Utah despite them MAkiNG plAyOFfS!!

Go celebrate playoffs you cucks while we focus on the actual goal.

Bosnian Sajo
07-24-2019, 10:50 AM
Ingram spent years to proved that he's the franchise player for the Lakers and got traded just like that :oldlol:

What happened to your boy Outgram? LeBron bandwagoner :oldlol:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=461712

:roll:

Lebron bandwagoner? Mfer, Bron bron bandwaggoning our team, we still on the same boat :oldlol:

Got a hunnid shootas sittin outside :pimp:

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 10:51 AM
Lebron bandwagoner? Mfer, Bron bron bandwaggoning our team, we still on the same boat :oldlol:

Got a hunnid shootas sittin outside :pimp:
Lmaooo Buraz. He's been posting this everywhere I go. Its quite funny

Bosnian Sajo
07-24-2019, 10:53 AM
He's pissed that his favorite player getting buckets for the team he hates the most...and we still give bron bron shit which pisses him off even further :roll:

I've made peace with the king following this offseason. Though he got rid of our beloved young boys, the team is better than it has been for quite some time.

Yo Pac, stop and take a second to take this in....we got Lebron, AD, and Cousins all on the same team :oldlol: Maaaaaaaan, I can't wait for this season to start!

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 10:56 AM
He's pissed that his favorite player getting buckets for the team he hates the most...and we still give bron bron shit which pisses him off even further :roll:

I've made peace with the king following this offseason. Though he got rid of our beloved young boys, the team is better than it has been for quite some time.

Yo Pac, stop and take a second to take this in....we got Lebron, AD, and Cousins all on the same team :oldlol: Maaaaaaaan, I can't wait for this season to start!

Lol thats why I'm loving it all. All these bustas think they're phasing me. "LAKERS WERE IN REBUILD LOL!!" "WE MADE PLAYOFFS". Congrats guys.... and?

Wally450
07-24-2019, 10:57 AM
Damn, another Celtics thread by OP?

We stay winning. :banana:

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 11:02 AM
* Max offer to Hayward's garbagio ass
* Miss out on Kawhi
* Miss out on Butler
* AD refuses to even consider Boston.
* Lose Kyrie
* Lose Horford
* Lose Baynes
* Lose Rozier
* Young guys regressed
* Assets diminished

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pE_LGRj3fyk/XS9rX5AKoCI/AAAAAAAAY4M/To7dT_LaW4gZ62WlWpLhz5p01QoLziRpACLcBGAs/s1600/D_sVTe_XoAApGcc.jpg

WE STAY WINNIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bosnian Sajo
07-24-2019, 11:02 AM
Look at Danny's face in that PICTURE DUUUDE!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lol thats why I'm loving it all. All these bustas think they're phasing me. "LAKERS WERE IN REBUILD LOL!!" "WE MADE PLAYOFFS". Congrats guys.... and?

Nah I'm not clowning on them for that, making the playoffs is an accomplishment the Lakers were unable to achieve for 6 years brodie. It's the truth.

It's all the Celtics fans that clowned the Lakers over the years while talking up their team and all the assets they are acquired. This thread title was exactly what they claimed was their plan, and now that AD is on our team they talk about him like he's empty stats :oldlol:

I respect all fans, but the Celtics. They can get all the smoke along with the Bron stans.

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 11:05 AM
Look at Danny's face in that PICTURE DUUUDE!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nah I'm not clowning on them for that, making the playoffs is an accomplishment the Lakers were unable to achieve for 6 years brodie. It's the truth.

It's all the Celtics fans that clowned the Lakers over the years while talking up their team and all the assets they are acquired. This thread title was exactly what they claimed was their plan, and now that AD is on our team they talk about him like he's empty stats :oldlol:

I respect all fans, but the Celtics. They can get all the smoke along with the Bron stans.

We had no assets after the championship runs. We started with no picks or players. It takes time to rebuild from that. And we're back. Pretty simple.

Boston was convinced they were getting AD. That Ainge was collecting everything for AD and when it came down to it, AD came out and said NEVER to them. Hilarious.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
07-24-2019, 11:05 AM
I wouldn't count Scary Terry a loss for the amount of dollars he signed for and Kemba will honestly be an upgrade over Kyrie and his annoying antics. Celtics fans will cringe at Kanter's defense though. Its bad

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
07-24-2019, 11:07 AM
Losing Horford is going to hurt. Especially without a big body like Baynes to come off the bench and throw at bigs. Tacko Fall?

Bosnian Sajo
07-24-2019, 11:13 AM
Losing Horford is going to hurt. Especially without a big body like Baynes to come off the bench and throw at bigs. Tacko Fall?

The Celtics lost all their dogs. Say what you want about Kyrie, the Celtics were never better than that 1st season when Kyrie was killing it.

Horford
Morris
Kyrie
Rozier (who I don't think they will miss)

ronniec
07-24-2019, 11:25 AM
The Celtics lost all their dogs. Say what you want about Kyrie, the Celtics were never better than that 1st season when Kyrie was killing it.

Horford
Morris
Kyrie
Rozier (who I don't think they will miss)

How good the Lakers are right now?
They are just the side kick of the original Pelicans... AD, Cousins, Rondo...
The difference is, they aged a lot, injured a lot, put on a lot of miles these years and no long in prime except AD.

So what to get into the playoffs?? You can't get past Houston, Warriors or even Spurs in a 7-game series anyway...

At least Boston have a higher chance to get to the ECF than you getting past the 2nd round.

ALSO, the Bran stans/OP do some fact check before posting something dumb here. Lots of Celtics fans (majority) did not have high hope on AD. We all knew that even if he came he would be just a one-year rental. He was never in any serious discussion.

We expected to lose Kyrie, we expected AD was not coming... Rozier is way overpaid, and the only unexpected was Horford leaving. That's it.

Tatum, Brown, Smart are all uprising young players, Hayward should be better than last season. A dedicated Kemba is as good as (if not better) than an injury-prone and distracted Kyrie. We signed 3 centers to cover Horford's position.

Yes, we lost 4 players, but our future is still brighter than the Lakers. That's enough.

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 11:38 AM
"They are just the side kick of the original Pelicans... AD, Cousins, Rondo..."

What a complete retarded statement :oldlol:

And thats absolutely hilarious that this retard thinks Boston is doing well/has a bright future.

I totally forgot about Morris leaving too. Great shitty team :roll:

Bosnian Sajo
07-24-2019, 11:47 AM
The difference is, they aged a lot, injured a lot, put on a lot of miles these years and no long in prime except AD.

Yes, we lost 4 players, but our future is still brighter than the Lakers. That's enough.

You'd be 100% correct...except you left out the part where we also have Kyle Kuzma, Avery Bradley, Danny Green, Quinn Cook, and Javale Mcgee on our team.

Oh, and did either of us mention LeBron James? Yea, he's on the team too.

Good luck with that bright future, pimp.

:pimp:

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 12:01 PM
You'd be 100% correct...except you left out the part where we also have Kyle Kuzma, Avery Bradley, Danny Green, Quinn Cook, and Javale Mcgee on our team.

Yeah why doesnt he mention Pelicans full line up too. Ohhhhh shoot. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Remember when AD-led team swept Blazers? But i guess this team will have trouble with the Spurs!!

ronniec
07-24-2019, 12:13 PM

There are only 5 spots on the court, a couple of key rotations and some backups.

You mentioned 5 extra, but how many minutes they are going to get??

Probably a couple of more minutes that Tacko Fall?

ronniec
07-24-2019, 12:15 PM
"They are just the side kick of the original Pelicans... AD, Cousins, Rondo..."

What a complete retarded statement :oldlol:

And thats absolutely hilarious that this retard thinks Boston is doing well/has a bright future.

I totally forgot about Morris leaving too. Great shitty team :roll:

Not as shit as your team, and not as retard as you, thank you.

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 12:19 PM
Not as shit as your team, and not as retard as you, thank you.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Bosnian Sajo
07-24-2019, 12:27 PM
There are only 5 spots on the court, a couple of key rotations and some backups.

You mentioned 5 extra, but how many minutes they are going to get??

Probably a couple of more minutes that Tacko Fall?

Are you dense? In that post I mention 6 players, while you mentioned 3...that's 9 total.

Most teams run 9-11 man rotations.

Fine, don't mention the other guys. Mention just the starting lineup alone.

Lebron
Green
Kuzma
AD
Cousins

Is LIGHT YEARS better than the Pelicans team that made a playoff run years ago. Are you truly gonna sit here and try to argue that the 2017 Pelicans are a better team than the 2019 Lakers?

Hey bro, why's your face facing my face? Turn'round. *G'gonk* That's the sound of me closing the door on this silly discussion.

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 12:28 PM
Are you dense? In that post I mention 6 players, while you mentioned 3...that's 9 total.

Most teams run 9-11 man rotations.

Fine, don't mention the other guys. Mention just the starting lineup alone.

Lebron
Green
Kuzma
AD
Cousins

Is LIGHT YEARS better than the Pelicans team that made a playoff run years ago. Are you truly gonna sit here and try to argue that the 2017 Pelicans are a better team than the 2019 Lakers?

Hey bro, why's your face facing my face? Turn'round. *G'gonk* That's the sound of me closing the door on this silly argument.

:roll: :roll: :roll: Jesus moses what a destruction. Stay dumb Boston

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 12:30 PM
Lmao Boston fans acting like last year they weren't convinced that he AD was going to be traded to Boston.

How many topics of "Boston has the assets"
"AD wants Boston"

etc.

Yeah the month before AD was traded, it was obvious that he wasn't coming to LA. Lets not act like these morons were absolutely convinced he was coming.

Then 2019 happened and AD said "Ill never go to Boston". Oh sorry, his dad said it. And his dad mentioned how awful Boston treats their stars. Bright future for sure. When Horford dips to go to a direct competitor and Kyrie does as well. While you give out a max contract to a bust in Hayward. BRIGHT!!

RealSkipBayless
07-24-2019, 12:42 PM

So what to get into the playoffs?? You can't get past Houston, Warriors or even Spurs in a 7-game series anyway...

At least Boston have a higher chance to get to the ECF than you getting past the 2nd round.

ALSO, the Bran stans/OP do some fact check before posting something dumb here. Lots of Celtics fans (majority) did not have high hope on AD. We all knew that even if he came he would be just a one-year rental. He was never in any serious discussion.

We expected to lose Kyrie, we expected AD was not coming... Rozier is way overpaid, and the only unexpected was Horford leaving. That's it.

Tatum, Brown, Smart are all uprising young players, Hayward should be better than last season. A dedicated Kemba is as good as (if not better) than an injury-prone and distracted Kyrie. We signed 3 centers to cover Horford's position.

Look at this quality meltdown.

Brighter future, what-if's and stockpiling assets to be the best team in a position to make a move has done what exactly? At the end of the day your boy Ainge will not make a deal unless it is heavily in his favor. You had a pre-injury Demarcus Cousins, Paul George, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, and Anthony Davis all become available and you guys did nothing. Where is your optimism coming from? You think Giannis is on the way? Towns going to request a trade? It's over. Ainge played himself.

Kyrie ditched you and you got a less efficient/talented Kemba to replace him. Horford dipped and you got no adequate replacement. Now the only thing your team can do is hope that Tatum hits stardom. You are the 5th best team in the Eastern conference and going nowhere. :oldlol:

dbugz
07-24-2019, 12:45 PM
Same effin noise these dumb lakers fans are making now :oldlol:

Before the season starts last year - "we got LeBron now and we will be a contender in the west"

Then when they didn't make the Playoffs, some of these dudes hated LeBron so much especially AirTard and now he's back on Bron bandwagon again :roll: :roll:

Lakers tard fans about to get embarrassed again next season :roll:

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 12:45 PM

Brighter future, what-if's and stockpiling assets to be the best team in a position to make a move has done what exactly? At the end of the day your boy Ainge will not make a deal unless it is heavily in his favor. You had a pre-injury Demarcus Cousins, Paul George, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, and Anthony Davis all become available and you guys did nothing. Where is your optimism coming from? You think Giannis is on the way? Towns going to request a trade? It's over. Ainge played himself.

Kyrie ditched you and you got a less efficient/talented Kemba to replace him. Horford dipped and you got no adequate replacement. Now the only thing your team can do is hope that Tatum hits stardom. You are the 5th best team in the Eastern conference and going nowhere. :oldlol:

Dont forget their ONLY two "bright spots" Brown and Tatum both regressed this last year. Tatum being cringy bad. Soooo..... Hayward?

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 12:47 PM
Laker fans: *Receive AD,LeBron,Cousins,Danny Green, Avery Bradley, Quinn Cook, and keep Kuzma*

Boston: Lost both stars and bench and replaced them with 5'10 Kemba and Kanter.

Boston fans: its gonna be ok. we are still better than most teams. Its gonna be ok.

Bosnian Sajo
07-24-2019, 12:51 PM
Same effin noise these dumb lakers fans are making now :oldlol:

Before the season starts last year - "we got LeBron now and we will be a contender in the west"

Then when they didn't make the Playoffs, some of these dudes hated LeBron so much especially AirTard and now he's back on Bron bandwagon again

Lakers tard fans about to get embarrassed again next season :roll:

What do you mean back on the bron wagon, bron is our player you dork :lol

No matter if we criticize him or not, he's a Laker and that deep down kills you.

Bruh, why are we still talking to these goons...their best players are Kemba Walker and Jayson Tatum while we got LeBron and AD :roll:

Tap. Tap. Tap Tap Tap.

https://media.tenor.com/images/827a03a4886301aa96857fcada2f771e/tenor.gif

ronniec
07-24-2019, 12:52 PM
Dont forget their ONLY two "bright spots" Brown and Tatum both regressed this last year. Tatum being cringy bad. Soooo..... Hayward?

Talk is cheap, let's see how they are going to play.

Can't wait for a few more months to find that out?

ronniec
07-24-2019, 12:55 PM
What do you mean back on the bron wagon, bron is our player you dork :lol

No matter if we criticize him or not, he's a Laker and that deep down kills you.

Bruh, why are we still talking to these goons...their best players are Kemba Walker and Jayson Tatum while we got LeBron and AD :roll:

Tap. Tap. Tap Tap Tap.

https://media.tenor.com/images/827a03a4886301aa96857fcada2f771e/tenor.gif

Lebron kills nobody except his "loyal" fans.

Who is more insecure deep down? You guys or us?

OP and you need to talk shit and put down others to make yourself feel better and think the Lakers are better and have a chance?

:lol :lol :lol

dbugz
07-24-2019, 12:56 PM

Coming from someone whose avatar's only achievement is sweeping a Blazers team in the first round after all these years?

I'll take that :oldlol: :oldlol:

even a rookie Tatum had more playoffs highlights than the dude on your avatar :roll:

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 12:59 PM
Boston fans eating crow after talking all that shit (getting AD, having assets, Ainge great GM)? - BIG CHECKMARK.

Enjoy 5th seed and losing your franchise stars to direct competitors

-Walks away into the distance with my jacket slumped over my shoulders-

-Turns back slightly-

-Smirks-

Bosnian Sajo
07-24-2019, 01:01 PM
Lebron kills nobody except his "loyal" fans.

Who is more insecure deep down? You guys or us?

OP and you need to talk shit and put down others to make yourself feel better and think the Lakers are better and have a chance?

:lol :lol :lol

EXCUSE ME?

Boston fans were talking shit to Lakers fans when yall were in the WCF and we were out of the playoffs, you wanna talk about insecure?

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 01:02 PM
* Max offer to Hayward's garbagio ass
* Miss out on Kawhi
* Miss out on Butler
* AD refuses to even consider Boston.
* Lose Kyrie
* Lose Horford
* Lose Baynes
* Lose Rozier
* Lose Morris
* Young guys regressed
* Assets diminished

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pE_LGRj3fyk/XS9rX5AKoCI/AAAAAAAAY4M/To7dT_LaW4gZ62WlWpLhz5p01QoLziRpACLcBGAs/s1600/D_sVTe_XoAApGcc.jpg

WE STAY WINNIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

ronniec
07-24-2019, 01:03 PM
Can't wait till the season start to make more dumb predictions???

I know, I know that... insecure deep down.

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 01:03 PM

Ironic. But its alright when Boston retards do it? LOL. I love that I made you losers eat crow.

Bosnian Sajo
07-24-2019, 01:04 PM

You know we have an ISH betting thread now, you wanna put your money where your mouth is?

Bruh I can't stand these arctic leprechauns :rolleyes:

dbugz
07-24-2019, 01:04 PM
Boston fans eating crow after talking all that shit (getting AD, having assets, Ainge great GM)? - BIG CHECKMARK.

Enjoy 5th seed and losing your franchise stars to direct competitors

-Walks away into the distance with my jacket slumped over my shoulders-

-Turns back slightly-

-Smirks-

Enjoy being the other team in LA.

King Kawhi is the real deal :oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
07-24-2019, 01:06 PM

Wouldn't be the first time a Celtics player/fan/coach hops on over to an LA team. It be cold af up in Boston.

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 01:08 PM

But both LA teams are better than your Boston. LOL

RealSkipBayless
07-24-2019, 01:09 PM
Coming from someone whose avatar's only achievement is sweeping a Blazers team in the first round after all these years?

I'll take that :oldlol: :oldlol:

even a rookie Tatum had more playoffs highlights than the dude on your avatar :roll:
That's it? :roll: :roll:

The guy in my avatar is the best 4 in the game. By the way.. who is playing the 4 on the Celtics? You guys going to have scrawny Tatum down there? Do you guys have a bench at all? :lol

Celtics are so pathetic.. when you look at their roster. Zero bench. 5th best might be too generous. Raptors and Heat might actually be better. Hell.. a healthy John Wall comes back and you guys might have to scrap for a playoff spot in the EAST...

ronniec
07-24-2019, 01:11 PM
You know we have an ISH betting thread now, you wanna put your money where your mouth is?

Bruh I can't stand these arctic leprechauns :rolleyes:

Who can stand you anyway??

Why not tell your hero Lebron to make a bet and see if he can win it all?
Ask your Laker players to place a bet?
Okay okay, NBA players cannot bet.
Can Lebron guarantee wins and championships??
Not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6???

If he dares to, why not I am not going to bet?

Don't even think you can bluff by asking people to bet... only jerks will do that.

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 01:13 PM
Jaylen Brown
Carsen Edwards
Gordon Hayward
Enes Kanter
Romeo Langford
Semi Ojeleye
Vincent Polnier
Marcus Smart
Max Strus
Tatum
Kemba Walker
Grant Williams
Robert Williams

We got a squad now boys:biggums:

RealSkipBayless
07-24-2019, 01:17 PM
Laker Bench:
Kuzma
Cousins
KCP
Rondo
Cook
Dudley

Celtics bench
Smart
Williams

Yikes!

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 01:18 PM
Laker Bench:
Kuzma
Cousins
KCP
Rondo
Cook
Dudley

Celtics bench
Smart
Williams

Yikes!

Looks scary. Bostons looking fierce. With Danny Ainge at helm, they'll probably add some crazy allstars who want to go there.

ronniec
07-24-2019, 01:20 PM
Jaylen Brown
Carsen Edwards
Gordon Hayward
Enes Kanter
Romeo Langford
Semi Ojeleye
Vincent Polnier
Marcus Smart
Max Strus
Tatum
Kemba Walker
Grant Williams
Robert Williams

We got a squad now boys:biggums:

Warriors supposed to win last season
Rockets supposed to win last season
76ers suppoerd to win last season
Even Celtics looks better than Raptors last season...

Who knew the Raptors were going to win it all, without hindsight?

Again, you can't hide your insecurity, I know.
Can't even wait to watch one single regular season game, huh??
Games already decided by the roster on paper??

Not expecting you are so afraid..

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 01:22 PM
Warriors supposed to win last season
Rockets supposed to win last season
76ers suppoerd to win last season
Even Celtics looks better than Raptors last season...

Who knew the Raptors were going to win it all, without hindsight?

Again, you can't hide your insecurity, I know.
Can't even wait to watch one single regular season game, huh??
Games already decided by the roster on paper??

Not expecting you are so afraid..

Boston wont even make playoffs with that sorry ass roster LMAO.

Miami >
Raps >
Bucks >
Philly >
Pistons >
Wizards >
Nets >
Pacers >
Magic >
Boston will have a similar record to the Knicks, mark my words.

Bosnian Sajo
07-24-2019, 01:24 PM
Who can stand you anyway??

My mom, Pac.

Why not tell your hero Lebron to make a bet and see if he can win it all?

He's not my hero and I don't have his contact info. But here I am talking right to you.

Ask your Laker players to place a bet?
Okay okay, NBA players cannot bet.

Uhhm....you're the one guaranteeing that the Celtics are going to do better than the Lakers, not the players. Again, I do not have their contact info...but I sure as hell have contact to you.

Can Lebron guarantee wins and championships??
Not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6???

That was in 2010. With the Heat. As a Lakers fan, that doesn't seem like it's my problem now does it?

If he dares to, why not I am not going to bet?

Are you ok? Was that a stroke?

Don't even think you can bluff by asking people to bet... only jerks will do that.

You're right, jerks would bluff about betting. It's a good ****ing thing that I back the brinks truck up whenever you see me post on here.

So again I ask, no bluffs involved, are you willing to put your money where your mouth is? If so, let's hit up kblaze. I got a hundo that we finna smoke your team. :pimp:

RealSkipBayless
07-24-2019, 01:27 PM
They could've had Baynes on that bench... but once he signed the contract he got snaked... :lol

Typical Boston.

dbugz
07-24-2019, 01:32 PM
Boston wont even make playoffs with that sorry ass roster LMAO.

Miami >
Raps >
Bucks >
Philly >
Pistons >
Wizards >
Nets >
Pacers >
Magic >
Boston will have a similar record to the Knicks, mark my words.

and here you are still making threads about the Celtics every single day, we on your mind :oldlol: :D

We winning :banana: :rockon: :pimp:

effin loser.

Reach the playoffs first and talk to us again :oldlol:

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 01:34 PM
and here you are still making threads about the Celtics every single day, we on your mind :oldlol: :D

We winning :banana: :rockon: :pimp:

effin loser.

Every day? Lol you wish nerd. Focus on your teams woes. I'm just bringing you schmucks back to reality.

RealSkipBayless
07-24-2019, 01:37 PM

We winning :banana:

effin loser.

Celtics missed their chance at great players and are back to being one of those young teams doing nothing.. After all that talk of AD Kyrie dynasty and talking shit.. back to the drawing board!

Who doesn't like kicking the Celtics when they are down. Especially with the meltdowns to receive. I had to come again just like the other Laker fans, and we will keep coming. :roll: :roll:

dbugz
07-24-2019, 01:45 PM
Celtics missed their chance at great players and are back to being one of those young teams doing nothing.. After all that talk of AD Kyrie dynasty and talking shit.. back to the drawing board!

Who doesn't like kicking the Celtics when they are down. Especially with the meltdowns to receive. I had to come again just like the other Laker fans, and we will keep coming. :roll: :roll:

again, coming from a fan whose team hasn't prove anything yet

:oldlol: :oldlol:

typical lakers tard fan :oldlol:

qrich
07-24-2019, 01:50 PM
Boston still has a solid team, and Kemba will fit into the IT game plan perfectly, Kyrie had to much of an ego.

Biggest loss they had was Horford and Baynes.

Either way, let's be honest here. The Eastern Conference is Philly and Milwakuee with a HUUUUUGE gap after that.

Would be shocked if any other team made the ECFs.

ronniec
07-24-2019, 01:56 PM
Every day? Lol you wish nerd. Focus on your teams woes. I'm just bringing you schmucks back to reality.

Then do it yourself.

ronniec
07-24-2019, 01:59 PM

Not even one game played, and Celtics are down?

Insecurity

Wait till Lebron activated his playoff mode then you guys speak.

Joke of the year. Playoff mode, pathetic.

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 02:21 PM
Not even one game played, and Celtics are down?

Insecurity

Wait till Lebron activated his playoff mode then you guys speak.

Joke of the year. Playoff mode, pathetic.

Yeah but I can admit that was cringy bad and pathetic. You cant admit Ainge is garbage.

ronniec
07-24-2019, 02:42 PM
Yeah but I can admit that was cringy bad and pathetic. You cant admit Ainge is garbage.

Ainge built a 2008 winning team.

Because of one bad/not so good off season and how he is garbage?

Again, get the facts right, he stacked up for AD and was it his fault that AD not coming?

It would not be a one on one Kyrie for AD trade... some other players had to be added to make that trade happen.
It was just a business decision not to send Kyrie plus players/picks to get a one year rental of AD. Where did that blame come from?

Was it Ainge's fault KD and Kyrie tried to team up and leave?

The only surprise was just Horford, but he was asking for the money and number of years of contract that the team cannot afford. So, it was Ainge's fault also?

Ainge's strategy was good, to stack up the picks... but the whole trade/FA world in NBA is dynamic. Players have more power to bargain, and there are more teams can offer max/supermax contract than before. Players teaming up to form super teams is also another trend.

It is not just as simple as I give the FA max contracts or offer other teams a number of picks and will get something in return for sure.

Ainge's intention was good, but the outcome was just not expected.
The only not so good decision for me was, offering Hayward that huge contract. But God knows he would have a career ending injury in his first game of the club, while he was an all star and having a career year a season before?

As a Celtic fan for 37 years, I won't blame Ainge.

RealSkipBayless
07-24-2019, 04:01 PM
I mean if you think Ainge keeping you guys treading water and being middle of the pack is good. Then alright.

TheCalmInsanity
07-24-2019, 04:15 PM
Hey AirMoron remember when you were yapping about Kawhi to LAL being a done deal and you ducked me 3 TIMES when I was trying to make a ban bet with you?

I said if Lakers land Kawhi I would be banned, and if Clippers land Kawhi, you would be banned. I would have been a hero but no, you had to chicken out as usual since you knew you were only spewing out bullshit to get attention

ronniec
07-24-2019, 04:31 PM
I mean if you think Ainge keeping you guys treading water and being middle of the pack is good. Then alright.

Nobody said Celtics is better than last season, and NOBODY said we are the contenders this season.

We are weakened in certain ways that's for sure, but it is not like the anti-Celtics/anti-Ainge people said, we are in a crisis and playoff bound team.

We lost a few players, but get enough and adequate to keep ourselves for being relevant. Playoff is not a problem, and we are not starting from ground zero. We still have a solid core to build on, that's the FACT.

One or two good trades, which is possible, and we will be a true force again. We are not that far, and that's the reason I am so positive.

After losing Kyrie, Horford, Rozier, Morris and we still have a solid roster, this is positive. 3rd, 4th, 5th best in the East, who cares. I know we will bounce back.

kentatm
07-24-2019, 04:53 PM

RIP Godzuki

NEVER FORGET!

AirTupac
07-24-2019, 08:08 PM

Exactly. These guys act like Ainge has done some miracles or something. Straight trash GM

ArbitraryWater
08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
https://twitter.com/pickuphoop/status/1160647678264598528

AirTupac
08-12-2019, 05:28 PM

GODAMNNNN AINGE GOAT

FireDavidKahn
08-12-2019, 06:29 PM
Gotta give Ainge tons and tons of credit for getting that team a championship but man...he keeps trying to out think himself which is leading to the Celtics missing on these elite players.

bobopenguin
08-12-2019, 07:29 PM

who the fk are those guys?

ArbitraryWater
08-15-2019, 07:58 AM
who the fk are those guys?

aspiring rappers i think

lil's