PDA

View Full Version : Clippers bandwagon thread

L8krH8tr
07-24-2019, 03:23 PM
Im officially joining the Los Angeles Clippers bandwagon.

Press conference live now

L8krH8tr
07-24-2019, 03:32 PM
Steve Ballmer is an animal right now on the mic . This press conference is proper.

RealSkipBayless
07-24-2019, 03:33 PM
Congrats bro.

We

L8krH8tr
07-24-2019, 03:40 PM
Lol at 2 rounds. More like 2 championships.

superduper
07-24-2019, 03:42 PM
Both Lakers and Clippers are going to be dumpster fires.

Can't wait.

Xiao Yao You
07-24-2019, 03:45 PM

Can't wait.

Clippers were good without Kawai and George. Not sure how you figure that? :confusedshrug:

superduper
07-24-2019, 03:46 PM
Clippers were good without Kawai and George. Not sure how you figure that? :confusedshrug:

Because the players that allowed for their team to be what they were last year will now have lesser roles to satisfy two divas.

Xiao Yao You
07-24-2019, 03:50 PM
Because the players that allowed for their team to be what they were last year will now have lesser roles to satisfy two divas.

Role players in their proper roles.

L8krH8tr
07-24-2019, 03:51 PM

Can't wait.
You butthurt Canadian . Enjoy your 1 lousy title . Nobody wants to live in Toronto.

keep-itreal
07-24-2019, 03:51 PM
Clippers fan here:rockon:

superduper
07-24-2019, 03:52 PM
You butthurt Canadian . Enjoy your 1 lousy title . Nobody wants to live in Toronto.

Your president is selling your country out to Russia :roll:

And actually a lot of people want to live in Toronto. It is one of the most lively and diverse places in the entire world. Have fun in your racist POS country.

TheCalmInsanity
07-24-2019, 04:13 PM
Why do people like this SkipBayless moron (aka AirTupac's alt) think people becoming fans of a team before the team wins anything is bad?

People becoming fans because a team JUST WON is bandwagoning. You're essentially becoming a fan with no risk of loss because they already won. Whereas people becoming fans now is not a bad thing at all.

clipps
07-24-2019, 04:22 PM
The Blacktop Brigade:bowdown:

clipps
07-24-2019, 04:24 PM
Why do people like this SkipBayless moron (aka AirTupac's alt) think people becoming fans of a team before the team wins anything is bad?

People becoming fans because a team JUST WON is bandwagoning. You're essentially becoming a fan with no risk of loss because they already won. Whereas people becoming fans now is not a bad thing at all.

People became Laker fans because of their Championship history... All Laker fans are bandwagon jumpers.

TheCalmInsanity
07-24-2019, 04:28 PM
If people become fans of the Clippers now, they're rooting for a team that can still lose. That's the definition of becoming a fan. Bandwagoning for me is when a team wins and someone pretends they were a fan before they did

red1
07-24-2019, 04:32 PM
lakers fans worst nightmare coming to fruition before their eyes.

kawhi PG and pbeverly aka from lob city to clamp city. kawhi and PG on the perimeter = NIGHTMARE for other scoring wings.

RealSkipBayless
07-24-2019, 04:32 PM

Nothing like sticking with a team through good and bad. Just that much sweeter for when your time comes. Highwhey will get his when the suns take off.

Huge difference between being a player fan and going for a team over claiming to be a fan after a free agency.

AirTupac alt? You are a ****ing retard. :oldlol: Do you just associate all the people that bully you as one person?

red1
07-24-2019, 04:33 PM

Can't wait.
no they wont. one of those two teams is winning the chip next year guaranteed. gonna drop a little change maybe about a bill on each team before the season starts if I don't forget.

superduper
07-24-2019, 04:34 PM
no they wont. one of those two teams is winning the chip next year guaranteed. gonna drop a little change maybe about a bill on each team before the season starts if I don't forget.

If you're gonna bet on anything might as well be Raps winning over 46 games.

You gotta admit though, would be sweet EH-EFF if both Lakes and Clips shit themselves. God I would cream myself.

red1
07-24-2019, 04:36 PM
If you're gonna bet on anything might as well be Raps winning over 46 games.

You gotta admit though, would be sweet EH-EFF if both Lakes and Clips shit themselves. God I would cream myself.
I'm a certified lakers hater I beat up fatass laker fans as a warmup and I'm no clippers fan - it's idiotic to expect both teams to shit the bed. they both have too much talent.

RealSkipBayless
07-24-2019, 04:37 PM
Lol at 2 rounds. More like 2 championships.
Depends. Is Joe Ingles still in the league?

red1
07-24-2019, 04:38 PM
I'm honestly just worried for lakers fans. they watched kobe shit the bed most of this decade and now they squandered their rebuild to sign an old lebron which is still a good move 35 year old lebron is still lebron except now kawhi and PG have moved into the building as well.

I highly doubt jeanie rob and that doofus magic have gotten any sleep. probably woke up in cold sweats every day this summer ever since they got played by kawhi.

Manny98
07-24-2019, 05:45 PM
F*ck Kawhi F*ck the Clippers shit franchise

LeBron runs LA

ImKobe
07-24-2019, 06:20 PM
lakers fans worst nightmare coming to fruition before their eyes.

kawhi PG and pbeverly aka from lob city to clamp city. kawhi and PG on the perimeter = NIGHTMARE for other scoring wings.

They'll be a nightmare in the 20 or so games they'll actually be on the court together this upcoming Regular Season :roll: :roll:

We WANT THEM in the Playoffs because Paul George will inevitably choke as he always has since Lebron started sonning him in 2012. We ain't scared of no "Playoff P" with both shoulders injured or a Kawhi who was limping in the Playoffs and got bailed out by injuries to opposing teams.

I'll take the two most dominant players in the last 4-5 years in AD and Bron over whatever trash the Clippers have to offer.

eliteballer
07-24-2019, 06:22 PM
#clipcity#chipcity

TheCalmInsanity
07-24-2019, 07:26 PM
Nothing like sticking with a team through good and bad. Just that much sweeter for when your time comes. Highwhey will get his when the suns take off.

Huge difference between being a player fan and going for a team over claiming to be a fan after a free agency.

AirTupac alt? You are a ****ing retard. :oldlol: Do you just associate all the people that bully you as one person?

Yes but everyone deserves a start. So in your eyes the ONLY time you can become a fan is when the team is at it's worst? Any other time is being a bandwagon?

Of course there's nothing like sticking with a team through the good and the bad. Has nothing to do with it though... and this is coming from a Clippers fan since 99. I've watched players you probably don't even know ever existed.

And when has he ever bullied me? If anything he dodges me, like when I was calling him out on his "sources" and literally made a ban bet for Kawhi to LAL/LAC. The reason I think you're his alt is because you follow him around and "support" everything he says when even other Lakers fans won't.