PDA

View Full Version : Just a Reminder: This is why Lakers (and fans) are just simply better than YOU

AirTupac
07-25-2019, 08:18 AM
This is royalty. I feel bad for fans who don't have this (aka all of you)

https://i.redd.it/66fzc1sd6bc31.jpg

fourkicks44
07-25-2019, 08:39 AM

One third of that group is from Philly.

Just saying.....

AirTupac
07-25-2019, 08:40 AM
One third of that group is from Philly.

Just saying.....

Hmm interesting. Very interesting. Philly must be the place to go to (with a great history). Correct?

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 08:50 AM
Why you gotta try people for nun dawg :oldlol:

I do gotta say though, I don't think any franchise would ever beat our all time team.

1st string
Magic Johnson
Kobe Bryant
Elgin Baylor
Lebron James
Kareem Abdul Jabbar

2nd string
Jerry West
Gail Goodrich
James Worthy
Pau Gasol
Shaquille O'Neal

3rd string
Derek Fisher
Byron Scott
Jamaal Wilkes
Anthony Davis
Wilt Chamberlain

I'd love to put Kareem at the 4 and move Lebron up to the 3, but seeing as our 3 greatest centers solely played center, I don't think it is right in a historical context. Jerry West played his first 7ish years as PG, Bron played PF for Miami.

AirTupac
07-25-2019, 08:51 AM
You could combine every other franchise's best players and still lose to ours.

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 08:51 AM
We've had better PG's than D Fish, but it doesn't feel right putting a guy like Van Exel over him when Fish won 5 titles with us and was a big time role player.

Kblaze8855
07-25-2019, 08:56 AM
Fisher wouldnt make that team over Norm Nixon.

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 09:02 AM

Good point.

Call it a homer pick if you will. He's one of those players I have an "odd affinity" for, lol.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 09:42 AM

Gail Goodrich?

red1
07-25-2019, 09:46 AM
OP is a fatass bitch but I can't lie his enthusiasm for the next season is on point. lakers got anthony davis after all he SHOULD be excited.

can't wait to watch kawhi shut that down.

Manny98
07-25-2019, 09:49 AM
OP is a fatass bitch but I can't lie his enthusiasm for the next season is on point. lakers got anthony davis after all he SHOULD be excited.

can't wait to watch kawhi shut that down.
Kawhi ain't shutting shit down

Wally450
07-25-2019, 10:01 AM
OP doesn't like LeBron yet gargles his nuts at every turn.

Very weird poster. :lol

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 10:50 AM
Gail Goodrich?

Look at 2nd string.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 11:06 AM
How does a lottery berth get Lebron on the team let alone Davis?

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 11:20 AM
How does a lottery berth get Lebron on the team let alone Davis?

Are you assuming that is as far as he will ever take this team? If not, then it is pretty damn obvious why they belong on there, I don't need to explain that.

I forgot about Norm Nixon so by default added Fish, but Nixon easily fits the mold of the greats.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 11:23 AM
Are you assuming that is as far as he will ever take this team? If not, then it is pretty damn obvious why they belong on there, I don't need to explain that.

I forgot about Norm Nixon so by default added Fish, but Nixon easily fits the mold of the greats.

I'm not assuming an aging great coming off his most serious injury and a guy that has never done anything other than put up stats are going to do anything until they actually do but that's just me

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 11:26 AM
Regardless what he accomplishes for the Lakers, Bron still put up stats only a handful of players ever had the pleasure of doing for the Lakers...and by handful I mean the players listed on those mock 3 teams.

This is coming from someone who doesn't even necessarily like Bron, but you'd be stupid not to include him as one of the best to ever put on this jersey. Aging superstar or not, he is still currently in the top 5/top 10 players in the league currently. Same with AD...these are generational talents. Ffs, Wilt got his jersey retired by the Lakers even though he only spent 5 years with the team, including 1 season where he only played 12 games.

Those guys are all time greats, if you can't recognize that then idk what to tell you.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 11:28 AM
Regardless what he accomplishes for the Lakers, Bron still put up stats only a handful of players ever had the pleasure of doing for the Lakers...and by handful I mean the players listed on those mock 3 teams.

This is coming from someone who doesn't even necessarily like Bron, but you'd be stupid not to include him as one of the best to ever put on this jersey. Same with AD...these are generational talents. Ffs, Wilt got his jersey retired by the Lakers even though he only spent 5 years with the team, including 1 season where he only played 12 games.

Those guys are all time greats, if you can't recognize that then idk what to tell you.

Walt Bellamy played for the Jazz. I wouldn't put him on their all time team.

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 11:30 AM
Walt Bellamy played for the Jazz. I wouldn't put him on their all time team.

Because Walt Bellamy played 1 ****ing game for the Jazz, literally.

"AD hasn't even done that yet"

I'm not assuming AD is going to drop dead tomorrow. Considering how badly he wanted to come to LA, specifically the Lakers, he's gonna be here for quite some time. Bron still has 3 years on his contract.

I guarantee you no one else agrees with this argument you're trying to uphold, I kind of see why you post alone in the Jazz forum now.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 11:32 AM
Nash and Howard were greats when they joined too. Why not them? :confusedshrug:

RealSkipBayless
07-25-2019, 11:34 AM
Of course the schizo needs to troll in Lakers topics. :oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 11:35 AM

Trolling on a troll topic. :roll:

Dantley is one of the greatest scorers ever. Why doesn't he make it?

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 11:36 AM

I'm not even going to continue with that weirdo.

Had I left off Bron and AD for the reasons he is mentioning, he'd argue why they belong on the list.

That's just Insidehoops for you.

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 11:37 AM
Trolling on a troll topic. :roll:

Dantley is one of the greatest scorers ever. Why doesn't he make it?

Because it's my list and I didn't put him on there.

Go make your own list in the Utah Jazz forum and comment on it how you disagree with yourself on certain picks lmfao.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 11:39 AM
I'm not even going to continue with that weirdo.

Had I left off Bron and AD for the reasons he is mentioning, he'd argue why they belong on the list.

That's just Insidehoops for you.

This topic is about how great the Lakers are historically and you can't even come up with players that actually accomplished something for the Lakers? I certainly wouldn't be arguing for guys that don't belong on a list of all time great Lakers. Davis isn't even an all-time great period and Dantley will always be AD

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 11:46 AM
This topic is about how great the Lakers are historically

Where does it say that, dummy? Because based off of the OP, it looks like it's just a picture of all time greats that have played for the Lakers.

Again, I know you're not used to talking to other people and trying to comprehend what message they are trying to send, but even you can notice nowhere in the OP does it mention championships. It's a picture of 6 of the top 10 NBA players to ever play the game.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 11:49 AM
Why you gotta try people for nun dawg :oldlol:

I do gotta say though, I don't think any franchise would ever beat our all time team.

1st string
Magic Johnson
Kobe Bryant
Elgin Baylor
Lebron James
Kareem Abdul Jabbar

2nd string
Jerry West
Gail Goodrich
James Worthy
Pau Gasol
Shaquille O'Neal

3rd string
Derek Fisher
Byron Scott
Jamaal Wilkes
Anthony Davis
Wilt Chamberlain

I'd love to put Kareem at the 4 and move Lebron up to the 3, but seeing as our 3 greatest centers solely played center, I don't think it is right in a historical context. Jerry West played his first 7ish years as PG, Bron played PF for Miami.

our all-time team that includes a lottery Lebron and a guy that never played for them and a role player. :applause:

Bojan and Conley are all time Jazz players!:bowdown:

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 11:52 AM
Bojan and Conley are all time Jazz players!:bowdown:

That's embarrassing :roll: :roll:

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 11:53 AM
That's embarrassing :roll: :roll:

It is. To think that two guys that have accomplished nothing for the franchise are all-timers. :eek:

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 11:54 AM
I do know that Fisher wouldn't make the Jazz all time team. Jazz must be the better franchise! :banana:

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 11:57 AM
It is. To think that two guys that have accomplished nothing for the franchise are all-timers. :eek:

I'm never the guy to bring this up...but since you're so hell bent on talking about accomplishments, why don't you walk me through that historic season where the Utah Jazz miraculously won the NBA title?

I'll. Wait.

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 11:58 AM
I do know that Fisher wouldn't make the Jazz all time team. Jazz must be the better franchise! :banana:

And the greatest Jazz player of all time Karl Malone will never sniff the all time Lakers team.

Are the Jazz even technically an NBA team? Or should we consider them part of the g-league?

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 12:00 PM
I'm never the guy to bring this up...but since you're so hell bent on talking about accomplishments, why don't you walk me through that historic season where the Utah Jazz miraculously won the NBA title?

I'll. Wait.

If you tell me about all that Lebron and Davis have done for the Lakers to be on their all-time team

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 12:00 PM
Poor Xiao just doesn't seem to get it.

He's used to rooting for the Royce O'neale's of the world while Lakers fans are used to the Shaquille O'neal's.

Two totally different worlds.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 12:02 PM

He's used to rooting for the Royce O'neale's of the world while Lakers fans are used to the Shaquille O'neal's.

The Lakers could certainly use a Royce O'Neale now. Shaq isn't walking through that door

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 12:03 PM
If you tell me about all that Lebron and Davis have done for the Lakers to be on their all-time team

Sure, here it goes.

AD has as many titles with the Lakers without playing a single game for the franchise as the Utah Jazz have in their entire history.

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 12:04 PM
The Lakers could certainly use a Royce O'Neale now. Shaq isn't walking through that door

Trust me when I say no contender could "use" a Royce O'Neale right now, as those type of players are a common commodity.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 12:04 PM
Sure, here it goes.

AD has as many titles with the Lakers without playing a single game for the franchise as the Utah Jazz have in their entire history.

so he deserves a spot over Spencer Hayward or AC Greeb who actually played for the Lakers?

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 12:05 PM
Trust me when I say no contender could "use" a Royce O'Neale right now, as those type of players are a common commodity.

elite defenders are common? :lol

dbugz
07-25-2019, 12:06 PM
OP doesn't like LeBron yet gargles his nuts at every turn.

Very weird poster. :lol

AirTard back on being a Bron fan again

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=461712

:roll:

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 12:06 PM
elite defenders are common? :lol

ELITE??? :roll:

Oh **** off you weirdo.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 12:08 PM
ELITE??? :roll:

Oh **** off you weirdo.

He is. I understand you haven't seen much defense in LA for a while and wouldn't know what that looks like

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 12:10 PM
He is. I understand you haven't seen much defense in LA for a while and wouldn't know what that looks like

I could literally name 50 better defenders right this second.

I can't believe I actually gave you the time of day.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 12:13 PM
I could literally name 50 better defenders right this second.

I can't believe I actually gave you the time of day.

You could and you'd be wrong. 2nd best defender on one of the best defensive teams in the league the past two years. He still doesn't make the all-time Jazz team yet though!

AirTupac
07-25-2019, 12:18 PM
Bro who the fvck is Royce O'Neale ? If this guy was indeed an elite defender. He would get more exposure in the NBA scene than some godamn Utah Jazz diary forum that has 1 viewer.

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 12:18 PM
You could and you'd be wrong. 2nd best defender on one of the best defensive teams in the league the past two years. He still doesn't make the all-time Jazz team yet though!

Is that why he plays only 20 minutes a night and has started a whopping 20 games in his whole career?

Is that why he doesn't even crack the top 60 in defensive WS from last season?

Is that why he ranks 34th in DRPM (something that respectable posters on this site swear by in order to statistically rate defnders)?

It's a shame that you're so embarrassed that everyone laughed at your weird obsession of posting alone for 8 years that you have now reverted to trolling. Royce O'neale lmfao, go jump off a cliff dude. If O'neale were to be waived right now you guys would be able to replace him within seconds.

Mr Feeny
07-25-2019, 12:20 PM

Depends which laker fans. You didnt watch much of Shaq because you were a kid back then.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 12:21 PM
Is that why he plays only 20 minutes a night and has started a whopping 20 games in his whole career?

Is that why he doesn't even crack the top 60 in defensive WS from last season?

Is that why he ranks 34th in DRPM (something that respectable posters on this site swear by in order to statistically rate defnders)?

It's a shame that you're so embarrassed that everyone laughed at your weird obsession of posting alone for 8 years that you have now reverted to trolling. Royce O'neale lmfao, go jump off a cliff dude. If O'neale were to be waived right now you guys would be able to replace him within seconds.

played 20 minutes because the coach isn't as smart as he thinks he is and they have had a few elite perimeter defenders to choose from. Hard to rate defense with stats. Watch him play. He will play more this year. Maybe even start.

He's elite!

AirTupac
07-25-2019, 12:22 PM
played 20 minutes because the coach isn't as smart as he thinks he is and they have had a few elite perimeter defenders to choose from. Hard to rate defense with stats. Watch him play. He will play more this year. Maybe even start.

He's elite!

This is the same poster who thinks Chandler is a better pick up than Demarcus Cousins :roll:

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 12:25 PM
Depends which laker fans. You didnt watch much of Shaq because you were a kid back then.

Indeed I was, Shaq was probably the main reason I became a Lakers fan. As a kid, you don't care about defense/good offense, you just wanna see players dunk on each other. That's what Shaq did.

My most vivid memory of the Lakers when I was a wee lad was my dad and his boys cheering their asses off as Shaq dismantled Vlade Divac and Peja Stojakovic in the playoffs. And Horry's game winner which he skipped to the bench after he hit, that shit was iconic.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 12:28 PM
This is the same poster who thinks Chandler is a better pick up than Demarcus Cousins :roll:

the same one that would take almost anyone over Cousins/McGee. What a shitshow! :lol

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 12:28 PM

He's elite!

Oh my god, do you think Joe Ingles is an elite defensive player too?

Look, it's one thing to be a fan of your team...it's a whole other thing to pretend like all your players are elite.

You want me to stop making fun of you and give you some real talk? Rudy Gobert is an elite defender. Pat Bev, Jrue Holiday, Andre Roberson, Danny Green are elite defenders.

Ingles and O'neale are good defenders. At no point in time would anyone consider either of them as elite. Elite is the best of the best, Ingles and O'neale ain't it.

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 12:29 PM
the same one that would take almost anyone over Cousins/McGee. What a shitshow! :lol

Pac, you better mark on the calendar when the Lakers play the Jazz. I cannot wait to rub a fat one after Cousins ****s up this incel's team.

Mr Feeny
07-25-2019, 12:33 PM
Indeed I was, Shaq was probably the main reason I became a Lakers fan. As a kid, you don't care about defense/good offense, you just wanna see players dunk on each other. That's what Shaq did.

My most vivid memory of the Lakers when I was a wee lad was my dad and his boys cheering their asses off as Shaq dismantled Vlade Divac and Peja Stojakovic in the playoffs. And Horry's game winner which he skipped to the bench after he hit, that shit was iconic.

You dont have a vivid memory of the 2002 playoffs because you were a kid. But you have definitely rewatched videos of those title runs.

Mr Feeny
07-25-2019, 12:34 PM

Are you serious?

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 12:35 PM
Oh my god, do you think Joe Ingles is an elite defensive player too?

Look, it's one thing to be a fan of your team...it's a whole other thing to pretend like all your players are elite.

You want me to stop making fun of you and give you some real talk? Rudy Gobert is an elite defender. Pat Bev, Jrue Holiday, Andre Roberson, Danny Green are elite defenders.

Ingles and O'neale are good defenders. At no point in time would anyone consider either of them as elite. Elite is the best of the best, Ingles and O'neale ain't it.

Ingles has been called elite as has Rubio. Ingles is a pest. O'Neale is elite

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 12:37 PM
Pac, you better mark on the calendar when the Lakers play the Jazz. I cannot wait to rub a fat one after Cousins ****s up this incel's team.

Might want to go back and watch past matchups with Gobert first. Cousins is more likely to be in tears than anything. He will be frustrated and pouting.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 12:37 PM
Are you serious?

I wouldn't want them on my team that's for sure

AirTupac
07-25-2019, 12:39 PM
Are you serious?

He legit thinks Chandler is a better pick up than Cousins. Despite letting him know that Chandler physically couldnt play anymore. Like get on the actual court.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 12:40 PM
He legit thinks Chandler is a better pick up than Cousins. Despite letting him know that Chandler physically couldnt play anymore. Like get on the actual court.

At least he would be a good presence in the locker room. I wouldn't want Cousins or McGee near my team

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 12:40 PM
You dont have a vivid memory of the 2002 playoffs because you were a kid. But you have definitely rewatched videos of those title runs.

Oh my gosh, you're so right!! Thanks for tapping into my brain and letting me know what I remember.

Hey Mr Feeny, what did I have for dinner last night?

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 12:41 PM
At least he would be a good presence in the locker room. I wouldn't want Cousins or McGee near my team

Oh yeah, that meant soooo much for the Lakers last year. Without Chandler's locker room presence, we would have only won 35 games instead of 37!

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 12:42 PM
Oh yeah, that meant soooo much for the Lakers last year. Without Chandler's locker room presence, we would have only won 35 games instead of 37!

He's on a good team now not the shitshow in LA

AirTupac
07-25-2019, 12:44 PM

Its just funny how stupid you are. If all you want the guy is as a locker room presence, why are you wasting a roster spot. The whole world would laugh at you. This is why you spend hundreds of hours posting your asinine views on your team in a forum NO ONE watches rather than being hired by an NBA team. Cause you are STOOOOOOPID...

Mr Feeny
07-25-2019, 12:48 PM
I wouldn't want them on my team that's for sure

Chandler?????? If people here aren't mischracterizing your views, then that's beyond wild. There is no way anyone (of any fanbase) is picking Chandler in 2019 ahead of Cousins. I almost can't believe I read that.

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 12:49 PM
Ingles has been called elite as has Rubio. Ingles is a pest. O'Neale is elite

Joe Ingles, Ricky Rubio, Royce O'neale, and Rudy Gobert...all elite defenders.

Let's not forget about Jae Crowder, Donovan Mitchell, and Derrick Favors now. Holy shit, Utah has 7 elite defenders on their team :eek:

So explain to me how Houston was able to shoot an eFG% of 52.6% for the 5 game series in which they scored 108 ppg? Must have been a fluke, right?

Has to be in order to do that against the most amazing, elite defensive team the NBA has ever seen.

No team in history has allegedly had that many elite defenders as you claim.

Do you even know what the word elite means? Elite = the best of the best. Meaning 10-15 players at best.

Mr Feeny
07-25-2019, 12:49 PM
Oh my gosh, you're so right!! Thanks for tapping into my brain and letting me know what I remember.

Hey Mr Feeny, what did I have for dinner last night?

How on earth would I know? All I know is that it's funny seeing a kid pretend to have a clue what happened when Shaq carried his idol to 3 titles.

Bosnian Sajo
07-25-2019, 12:50 PM
^

Why would I lie, I'm one of the most openly honest posters on this site...whatever, why does that even matter lmao.

Chandler?????? If people here aren't mischracterizing your views, then that's beyond wild. There is no way anyone (of any fanbase) is picking Chandler in 2019 ahead of Cousins. I almost can't believe I read that.

At least for once me and Mr Feeny can agree upon something.

Xiao is batshit crazy.

Mr Feeny
07-25-2019, 12:53 PM
^

Why would I lie, I'm one of the most openly honest posters on this site...whatever, why does that even matter lmao.

At least for once me and Mr Feeny can agree upon something.

Xiao is batshit crazy.

Fair enough. Agree with you about this poster. Not sure if it's the same guy, but there was a thread about an odd poster in the Jazz forum being intransigent as they come. Sounds as though it might be him.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 01:03 PM
Its just funny how stupid you are. If all you want the guy is as a locker room presence, why are you wasting a roster spot. The whole world would laugh at you. This is why you spend hundreds of hours posting your asinine views on your team in a forum NO ONE watches rather than being hired by an NBA team. Cause you are STOOOOOOPID...

I don't want him. If I had to choose it would certainly be him over McGee/Cousins though

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 01:04 PM

There's many teams that won't touch Cousins. So rather there fans agree or not Cousins is on a minimum contract for a reason

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 01:05 PM
Joe Ingles, Ricky Rubio, Royce O'neale, and Rudy Gobert...all elite defenders.

Let's not forget about Jae Crowder, Donovan Mitchell, and Derrick Favors now. Holy shit, Utah has 7 elite defenders on their team :eek:

So explain to me how Houston was able to shoot an eFG% of 52.6% for the 5 game series in which they scored 108 ppg? Must have been a fluke, right?

Has to be in order to do that against the most amazing, elite defensive team the NBA has ever seen.

No team in history has allegedly had that many elite defenders as you claim.

Do you even know what the word elite means? Elite = the best of the best. Meaning 10-15 players at best.

all of them but Crowder have been called elite. I didn't say they were just like I didn't say you were an idiot but you certainly aren't able to comprehend your reading very well.

O'Neale is elite

you forgot Exum and Thabo and Udoh

red1
07-25-2019, 04:36 PM
Kawhi ain't shutting shit down
says the fakkit who took 4 series Ls in a row this year, 5 series Ls in a row if you count the nets getting shit on by the sixers.

sit the **** down you self-puking diarrhea-infested piece of baby b0i shit.

The Iron Fist
07-25-2019, 04:42 PM
Why is lebron in there and not Jerry West? It would make a lot more sense than having a bunch of Lakers champions and one guy who has never won a title as a Laker.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2019, 09:57 PM
Why is lebron in there and not Jerry West? It would make a lot more sense than having a bunch of Lakers champions and one guy who has never won a title as a Laker.

Lebron got them a lottery pick so they could get Davis.

Spurs m8
07-25-2019, 10:05 PM
Yet this loser talks shit every pre season and then quits the nba by mid december...rinse and repeat.

For a franchise that has a history like it does, it sure does attract dreg fans

RRR3
07-25-2019, 10:06 PM
Yet this loser talks shit every pre season and then quits the nba by mid december...rinse and repeat.

For a franchise that has a history like it does, it sure does attract dreg fans
That

n00bie
07-26-2019, 12:02 AM

All I see is a rapist, aids, and a balding diva..

Vino24
07-26-2019, 12:05 AM
Celtics:

Bill Russell
Larry Bird
Kevin Garnett
Paul Pierce
Bob Cousey

That team beats the shit out of any LA team.

superduper
07-26-2019, 12:16 AM
Celtics:

Bill Russell
Larry Bird
Kevin Garnett
Paul Pierce
Bob Cousey

Bill Russell and Larry Bird would be an interesting combo :eek:

Xiao Yao You
07-26-2019, 04:36 AM
Celtics:

Bill Russell
Larry Bird
Kevin Garnett
Paul Pierce
Bob Cousey

you forgot Kemba

jayfan
07-26-2019, 11:52 AM

What the hell is Lebron James doing on this? His inclusion disgraces an otherwise pretty sweet piece of art.

Lebron has been a Laker for one season, and failed to even make the playoffs.

But he's included with Laker legends? To the exclusion of Jerry West?

Worthy, Nixon, Cooper, Wilkes, Green, Scott, Rambis, Pau, Horry, Fisher, and many others all have a FAR greater stake to a spot on this mural than Lebron.

Even Karl Malone & Gary Payton have a greater stake than Lebron.

Disgraceful.

superduper
07-26-2019, 11:56 AM
What the hell is Lebron James doing on this? His inclusion disgraces an otherwise pretty sweet piece of art.

Worthy, Nixon, Cooper, Wilkes, Green, Scott, Rambis, Pau, Horry, Fisher, and many others all have a FAR greater stake to a spot on this mural than Lebron.

Disgraceful.

Bran stans literally do nothing but disgrace the game and the history of the game.

That's all they do.

They don't give a damn about the game, they only care about one man's c0ck.

Xiao Yao You
07-26-2019, 12:01 PM

Disgraceful.

Davis hasn't even stepped on the floor and is an all-time Laker great :wtf:

jayfan
07-26-2019, 12:07 PM
Davis hasn't even stepped on the floor and is an all-time Laker great :wtf:

I'm confused. Are you stating this as your own opinion, or questioning how others could believe it to be true?

Bosnian Sajo
07-26-2019, 12:33 PM
I'm confused. Are you stating this as your own opinion, or questioning how others could believe it to be true?

He's saying that because I made 3 teams of "great Lakers"...great players who played for the team, during their primes or at least when they were still viewed as top players in the league.

He was under the impression that I was making 3 teams of "best Lakers who accomplished something already with the Lakers".

He's been sarcastic ever since. Of course Davis and LeBron don't deserve their jerseys retired by the team just yet lmfao, but at the same time you can't argue that they aren't 2 of the better players to ever be on this team.

bladefd
07-26-2019, 04:20 PM
3rd string
Derek Fisher
Byron Scott
Jamaal Wilkes
Anthony Davis
Wilt Chamberlain

Put Nick van Axel or Norm Nixon at pg.. or Steve Nash ;)

Xiao Yao You
07-26-2019, 05:34 PM
Put Nick van Axel or Norm Nixon at pg.. or Steve Nash ;)

got to be Nash since he's an all-time great