PDA

View Full Version : Scottie Pippen 47 points

RRR3
07-25-2019, 12:26 PM
https://youtu.be/q_xNH-SDep4

Mr Feeny
07-25-2019, 12:32 PM
Interesting. Shame he wasn't the type of player who could average 27ppg in a finals series and hit title winning shots.

TheMan
07-25-2019, 12:38 PM
Interesting. Shame he wasn't the type of player who could average 27ppg in a finals series and hit title winning shots.
I love me some Pip, great sidekick to the GOAT but he really didn't have the clutch gene, even PJ realized it, he would draw up plays for Kukoc instead of Pip in late game situations when the GOAT was out shagging fly balls.

Mr Feeny
07-25-2019, 12:52 PM
I love me some Pip, great sidekick to the GOAT but he really didn't have the clutch gene, even PJ realized it, he would draw up plays for Kukoc instead of Pip in late game situations when the GOAT was out shagging fly balls.

The Indiana series in 98 pissed me off. 3 separate 6-18 shooting games (yes, you read that right) and a 1-9(?) game. Choked the free throws in game 4 which cost the Bulls the game and caused the series to go from 5 games to 7. I don't blame him for the 1-9, 2 point game in game 7 against Detroit and thought he was a great sidekick overall.
But boy, when Jordan got tired and needed some help with the slack, there were quite a few moments when Pippen just disappointed.

RRR3
07-25-2019, 12:52 PM
Meltdown

:yaohappy:

Mr Feeny
07-25-2019, 12:54 PM
Meltdown

:biggums:

3ball
07-25-2019, 12:55 PM
Not an offensive threat

Virtually never doubled

A "flow" player; not a player that can force the action and disrupt a defense

Can't shoot worth a lick; bad for spacing

Indian guy
07-25-2019, 12:55 PM
Some really bad D in this game. Denver was awful that year (24th ranked D).

Pippen to me was never really the same after the slew of injuries he suffered late in the '96 regular season. Went on to have a really mediocre postseason, had surgery in the offseason and simply wasn't the same athlete anymore. Still an All Star in '97, but his prime ended the 1996 regular season.

RRR3
07-25-2019, 12:57 PM
Not an offensive threat

Virtually never doubled

A "flow" player; not a player that can force the action and disrupt a defense

Can't shoot worth a lick; bad for spacing
You

Mr Feeny
07-25-2019, 12:57 PM
Some really bad D in this game. Denver was awful that year (24th ranked D).

Pippen to me was never really the same after the slew of injuries he suffered late in the '96 regular season. Went on to have a really mediocre postseason, had knee surgery in the offseason and simply wasn't the same athlete anymore. Still an All Star in '97, but his prime ended with 1996.

That may have been it. I always thought that he was a shell of himself during the 2nd 3peat title run. But he was still decent in 1996. As his back kept deteriorating, he regressed further and further. By the 98 playoffs, he wasn't the same Pippen.

3ball
07-25-2019, 01:02 PM
You’re absolutely SHOOK rn. Pippen is a legend deal with it.

He's Jimmy Butler without MJ

MJ won 6 rings including 2 three-peats with a Jimmy Butler-level player... :bowdown: :bowdown:

You'll claim that Pippen was a better defender ...... Barely... And Butler is much better offensively

So again, MJ won 6 rings including 2 three-peats with a Jimmy Butler-level player... :bowdown: :bowdown: ... Next

TheMan
07-25-2019, 01:09 PM
The Indiana series in 98 pissed me off. 3 separate 6-18 shooting games (yes, you read that right) and a 1-9(?) game. Choked the free throws in game 4 which cost the Bulls the game and caused the series to go from 5 games to 7. I don't blame him for the 1-9, 2 point game in game 7 against Detroit and thought he was a great sidekick overall.
But boy, when Jordan got tired and needed some help with the slack, there were quite a few moments when Pippen just disappointed.
Pip benefited from playing alongside MJ (and vice versa), but he was never that great at creating his own shot in the half court game. Great on the break, one of the best above the rim finishers.

Like I said and you also mention it in your post, in late game situations, Pip wasn't that great, Kukoc was more reliable.

Indian guy
07-25-2019, 01:22 PM
That may have been it. I always thought that he was a shell of himself during the 2nd 3peat title run.

He absolutely is. Just watch a '97 or '98 playoff game and follow it up with something pre-1996. Just a huge difference in athleticism and motor. Pippen's game was primarily based around his athleticism. With that diminished his numbers are noticeably down in the playoffs during the 2nd 3peat and the Bulls' offense is a struggle for much of those runs.

3ball
07-25-2019, 01:29 PM
Willie Burton got 50 once.. :confusedshrug: .. /thread

RRR3
07-25-2019, 01:30 PM

MJ won 6 rings including 2 three-peats with a Jimmy Butler-level player... :bowdown: :bowdown:

You'll claim that Pippen was a better defender ...... Barely... And Butler is much better offensively

So again, MJ won 6 rings including 2 three-peats with a Jimmy Butler-level player... :bowdown: :bowdown: ... Next
First of all, Jimmy Butler is incredible.

Secondly, when did Jimmy Butler accomplish what Pippen did in 1994?

Bulls with MJ as the leader=57 wins

Bulls with Pippen as the leader=55 wins

Looks like MJ was only worth two wins more than Pip :(

bigkingsfan
07-25-2019, 01:31 PM
In the tough grinded out era, Pippen would be averaging like 40+ today :bowdown:

3ball
07-25-2019, 01:34 PM
Pippen was was horrible every year except 91-93'

1988 PLAYOFFS:. 10.0 on 46.5%

1989 PLAYOFFS:. 13.1 on 46.2% (9.7 on 40.4% in ecf)

1990 ECF. vs. DET:. 16.6 on 42.8% (2 pts, 1-10 in game 7)

1992 ECSF vs NYN:. 16.0 on 40.2% (outplayed and bossed by X-man)

1994 ECSF vs NYN:. 21.7 on 40.5%

1995 ECSF vs ORL:. 19.0 on 40.9%

1996 ECSF vs NYN:. 15.6 on 33.0%
1996 FINAL vs SEA:. 15.7 on 34.3%

1997 RD 1 vs WAS:. 16.7 on 38.3%
1997 ECF. vs. MIA:. 16.8 on 41.7%

1998 ECFS vsN IND:. 16.6 on 39.2%
1998 FINAL vs UTA:. 15.7 on 41.0%

Pippen's stats during 96-98' playoffs - 17.6 on 40.8%

3ball
07-25-2019, 01:38 PM
Pip benefited from playing alongside MJ (and vice versa), but he was never that great at creating his own shot in the half court game. Great on the break, one of the best above the rim finishers.

Like I said and you also mention it in your post, in late game situations, Pip wasn't that great, Kukoc was more reliable.

Every goat-level player (MJ, Kobe, Bird, Magic, Shaq, Duncan, etc, etc, etc) gets to play with a player of Pippen's caliber

So I don't think MJ "benefitted" from playing with Pippen considering he would get an equal or better player if he played his career over again.. if MJ played his career 100 times, he would play with 100 players of Pip's caliber, and often better

Otoh, the raw, scrawny Pippen benefitted from MJ much more... MJ entered the league as a 28/5/5 player, but there's no guarantee the 7 ppg Pippen would develop the way he did elsewhere... i.e. if the Lakers drafted him, he'd be buried on their bench and wouldn't have seen the light of day (let alone get side-by-side tuteledge from the goat every day)

ImKobe
07-25-2019, 01:50 PM
wow, 47 points, is that his career high? :kobe:

will OP post Kyrie's 50 pt games?

RRR3
07-25-2019, 01:54 PM
Good grief, 3ball with the epic meltdown.

Pippen was a championship first option type who would have won rings without Jordan. That fact tears poor 3ball up inside.

TheMan
07-25-2019, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]First of all, Jimmy Butler is incredible.

Secondly, when did Jimmy Butler accomplish what Pippen did in 1994?

Bulls with MJ as the leader=57 wins

Bulls with Pippen as the leader=55 wins

Looks like MJ was only worth two wins more than Pip :(

Mr Feeny
07-25-2019, 03:03 PM
wow, 47 points, is that his career high? :kobe:

will OP post Kyrie's 50 pt games?

I remember the 57 point game against the Spurs, when he went nuts.

RRR3
07-25-2019, 03:04 PM
:biggums:

Are you dense?

Again, stop being obtuse, under MJ they capped off their first repeat...with Pip at the helm, they were out in the second round. Funny you should just skip right over that "tiny" detail :roll:

Obvious agenda is obvious
Jordan had another superstar (Pippen) to help him out. Pippen didn’t. Not exactly a fair comparison.

3ball
07-25-2019, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Jordan had another superstar (Pippen) to help him out. Pippen didn

RRR3
07-25-2019, 03:43 PM
You just proved that Pippen isn't good enough to be a 1st option on a champion

Everyone already knows this but you just showed it pretty clearly
What player in history would win a ring with Horace Grant and Toni Kukoc as their help? :facepalm

Jordan wouldn’t have won either.

3ball
07-25-2019, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]What player in history would win a ring with Horace Grant and Toni Kukoc as their help? :facepalm

Jordan wouldn

RRR3
07-25-2019, 04:00 PM
That's not what I meant - I meant that if Pippen had another superstar to help him out, he becomes 2nd option, like he was with Mike

And I laugh at people who say the bulls could've won with say, Mitch Richmond and Pippen - the Bulls needed scoring champion production from their #1 option to win it all, and MJ is the only scoring champ to win a ring in the same year (6 times)...

Actually, Kareem and Shaq did it once each in their peak seasons of 71' and 00', so I guess peak Kareem or Shaq could win with Pippen too... :rolleyes:
How do you know Pippen would become second option? He did pretty damn great as first option. Give Pippen, say, Paul Millsap, I bet he wins a ring that year. You’re just furious Pippen arguably had as much or more impact than your hero (don’t make me post their BPMs during the second 3peat playoffs and expose MJ further :eek:)

TheMan
07-25-2019, 05:27 PM
How do you know Pippen would become second option? He did pretty damn great as first option. Give Pippen, say, Paul Millsap, I bet he wins a ring that year. You’re just furious Pippen arguably had as much or more impact than your hero (don’t make me post their BPMs during the second 3peat playoffs and expose MJ further :eek:)
Lol, there is nothing to expose.

Look son, I really do feel bad that you youngsters didn't get to see the GOAT in real time, you didn't get to feel the electricity of witnessing his performances, that you just grew up knowing MJ is the GOAT without actually living the moments that have made him the consensus GOAT. You guys trying to tear MJ just look dumb to the rest of us fans who've watched the game longer than y'all...stop it for your sakes, man.

Simple question...you are starting a franchise, you get to pick between MJ and Pippen, who would you take? And explain why...

Dis gon' b gud

Manny98
07-25-2019, 05:32 PM

How is he not banned yet

SamuraiSWISH
07-25-2019, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]You

Vino24
07-25-2019, 07:10 PM
How many finals did MJ win without this scrub?

Mr Feeny
07-26-2019, 02:31 AM
So agreed then? Kevin Love, Kyrie, Wade, and Bosh are all more impressive than Pippen and yet OP's hero wasn't able to win more than 3 titles :lol

Bawkish
07-26-2019, 04:05 AM
Good grief, 3ball with the epic meltdown.

Pippen was a championship first option type who would have won rings without Jordan. That fact tears poor 3ball up inside.

how many rings Pip won in Houston & Portland?

StrongLurk
07-26-2019, 11:02 AM
2nd best perimeter player in the 90's :bowdown:

Mr Feeny
07-26-2019, 11:12 AM
2nd best perimeter player in the 90's :bowdown:
Especially with the 39% during 3 straight title runs in 1996-1998:lol

StrongLurk
07-26-2019, 11:17 AM

The late 90's was the weakest modern era for the NBA...it is what it is.

RRR3
07-26-2019, 11:17 AM
BPM during playoffs in second 3peat

95-96

Pippen 9.3
Jordan 8.1

96-97

Jordan 8.7
Pippen 5.2

97-98

Pippen 7.0
Jordan 6.2

Uh.......Oh.

Manny98
07-26-2019, 11:21 AM
BPM during playoffs in second 3peat

95-96

Pippen 9.3
Jordan 8.1

96-97

Jordan 8.7
Pippen 5.2

97-98

Pippen 7.0
Jordan 6.2

Uh.......Oh.

:eek:

jayfan
07-26-2019, 11:29 AM
He absolutely is. Just watch a '97 or '98 playoff game and follow it up with something pre-1996. Just a huge difference in athleticism and motor. Pippen's game was primarily based around his athleticism. With that diminished his numbers are noticeably down in the playoffs during the 2nd 3peat and the Bulls' offense is a struggle for much of those runs.

Wait. He didn't even become a good player until 1989/1990. And you're saying he was declining in 1996?

:lol

Not just a beta player, but a beta prime. Shortest ever.

TheMan
07-26-2019, 12:26 PM

Look son, I really do feel bad that you youngsters didn't get to see the GOAT in real time, you didn't get to feel the electricity of witnessing his performances, that you just grew up knowing MJ is the GOAT without actually living the moments that have made him the consensus GOAT. You guys trying to tear MJ just look dumb to the rest of us fans who've watched the game longer than y'all...stop it for your sakes, man.

Simple question...you are starting a franchise, you get to pick between MJ and Pippen, who would you take? And explain why...

Dis gon' b gud
RRR3, stop dodging this question...

I want to see who would you pick between MJ and Pippen to start your franchise and explain the reasons behind your decision...stop dodging bruh

RRR3
07-26-2019, 01:19 PM
RRR3, stop dodging this question...

I want to see who would you pick between MJ and Pippen to start your franchise and explain the reasons behind your decision...stop dodging bruh
Pippen obviously.

LostCause
07-26-2019, 01:29 PM

Pip was great but that

theballerFKA Ace
07-26-2019, 02:46 PM

Jimmy doesn't have the tools to be the defender Pippen was. Butler has a negative wingspan to body length. Pippen was every bit as quick and athletic as Butler while being stronger and having an enormous 7 inch standing reach advantage. Butler is a very good defender, Pippen was an elite defender. The difference goes beyond "barely"

TheMan
07-26-2019, 02:52 PM
Pippen obviously.
:roll:

You just exposed yourself as a dumbass...:oldlol:

You pick a top 25-30 GOAT over the consensus GOAT.

Thanks for showing everyone here how little you know about the game :roll:

I always knew you were a noob but thanks for confirming it

It's

Ova

For

You

:hammertime:

SomeBlackDude
07-26-2019, 02:56 PM
kawhi = past prime jordan's game in prime pippen's body.

and kinda stupid that people are still using scottie as a proxy for their agendas.

appreciate the dude for what he was- pretty much the perfect sidekick. not just because of his skill set, but also his temperament/personality. dude never wanted to be 'the man' so you never saw the drama you did in la with shaq vs jelly bean jr.

https://media.giphy.com/media/OAUO5shXHISNq/giphy.gif

SomeBlackDude
07-26-2019, 03:01 PM

:facepalm

pip had plenty of opportunities to win on his own post jordan.

played on stacked squads but was a) never even close to being a first option b) never won shit.

litrally the season after 35 yo mj carried a brokeback scottie to another ring, this happened:

https://i.postimg.cc/HnT9bxHx/NYW5Xdo.jpg

how'd your theory play out in reality? :confusedshrug:

RRR3
07-26-2019, 03:06 PM

You just exposed yourself as a dumbass...:oldlol:

You pick a top 25-30 GOAT over the consensus GOAT.

Thanks for showing everyone here how little you know about the game :roll:

I always knew you were a noob but thanks for confirming it

It's

Ova

For

You

:hammertime:
Lol you actually think I

Phoenix
07-26-2019, 03:11 PM

No he wouldn't have. Millsap doesn't solve the issue that cost the Bulls the 94 series against the Knicks, which is a scorer capable of breaking the gridlock of two top ranked defenses going at it. Pippen wasn't a gifted enough offensive talent to just give him the ball and say 'get me a basket'....not against that kind of defense.

I'm inclined to think you don't believe a good portion of what you're saying anyways, because just randomly picking out Paul Millsaps name as if he would have been of any consequence that series is hilarious.

TheMan
07-26-2019, 03:17 PM
Lol you actually think I’m serious :yaohappy:
Nice backtracking :facepalm

https://i1.kknews.cc/SIG=32a19ts/ctp-vzntr/15354247997357200s16qpo.jpg

Look, I don't get what's the point in saying retarded shit you really don't believe, what the hell is the point :facepalm You only make yourself look like a complete fool, like TheCorporation does on the regular.

superduper
07-26-2019, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Lol you actually think I

RRR3
07-26-2019, 03:24 PM
Nice backtracking :facepalm

https://i1.kknews.cc/SIG=32a19ts/ctp-vzntr/15354247997357200s16qpo.jpg

Look, I don't get what's the point in saying retarded shit you really don't believe, what the hell is the point :facepalm You only make yourself look like a complete fool, like TheCorporation does on the regular.
I’m trolling 3ball :lol

I don’t make troll threads that often and tbh this wouldn’t have turned into a troll thread if I didn’t get a bunch of insecure responses

SomeBlackDude
07-26-2019, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Lol you actually think I

TheMan
07-26-2019, 03:25 PM
https://meme.xyz/uploads/posts/t/l-15327-when-youre-getting-roasted-in-the-group-chat-but-you-text-lol-and-act-like-its-all-good.jpg
:oldlol:

RRR3
07-26-2019, 03:28 PM
https://meme.xyz/uploads/posts/t/l-15327-when-youre-getting-roasted-in-the-group-chat-but-you-text-lol-and-act-like-its-all-good.jpg
Funny pic but inaccurate

TheMan
07-26-2019, 03:36 PM
I’m trolling 3ball :lol

I don’t make troll threads that often and tbh this wouldn’t have turned into a troll thread if I didn’t get a bunch of insecure responses
I don't get why you think MJ fans pushback is "insecure responses" :confusedshrug:

As much as there is a concerted effort by the NBA, ESPN, Fox Sports and LeBron flunkies to push the narrative that LeBron has overtaken MJ as the consensus GOAT, no one but a small minority of mostly younger fans, is buying it. NBA experts list after list and fan polls after polls show that MJ is still considered the consensus GOAT, and comfortably so over LeBron and everyone else. So no, MJ fans aren't insecure, we just troll LeBron stans because they try to troll us, and TBH, they are pretty horrible at it :oldlol: We've much more material to hit em with.

RRR3
07-26-2019, 03:43 PM
I don't get why you think MJ fans pushback is "insecure responses" :confusedshrug:

As much as there is a concerted effort by the NBA, ESPN, Fox Sports and LeBron flunkies to push the narrative that LeBron has overtaken MJ as the consensus GOAT, no one but a small minority of mostly younger fans, is buying it. NBA experts list after list and fan polls after polls show that MJ is still considered the consensus GOAT, and comfortably so over LeBron and everyone else. So no, MJ fans aren't insecure, we just troll LeBron stans because they try to troll us, and TBH, they are pretty horrible at it :oldlol: We've much more material to hit em with.
3ball isn

Manny98
07-26-2019, 03:46 PM

If MJ was the consensus GOAT their wouldn't be a debate in the first place

A lot of people especially the younger generation think that LeBron is the GOAT now hence why the oldheads are so mad and lash out and try and put down and belittle LeBron every step of the way

Yall reek of insecurity. Their is absolutely no need for MJ stans to bash LeBron as much as they do, it only proves how threatened you are by LeBron

egokiller
07-26-2019, 03:49 PM

Dis gon' b gud

RRR3's dad rubs it in his face about how GOAT MJ was and how Lebron isn't shit and so he comes on here to vent about it.:roll:

SouBeachTalents
07-26-2019, 03:49 PM

Jordan stans can actually be pretty insecure themselves, which is surprising considering Jordan's resume and stature within the sporting world. You've got dudes like 3ball who make threads about LeBron literally every single day, so at least some of them seem to be threatened by him

Edit: LMFAO, dude just made TWO LeBron threads in literally 5 minutes after I posted that :roll:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=470898
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=470900

Manny98
07-26-2019, 03:54 PM
Jordan stans can actually be pretty insecure themselves, which is surprising considering Jordan's resume and stature within the sporting world. You've got dudes like 3ball who make threads about LeBron literally every single day, so at least some of them seem to be threatened by him

Edit: LMFAO, dude just made TWO LeBron threads in literally 5 minutes since I posted that :roll:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=470898
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=470900
:roll: :roll: :roll:

TheMan
07-26-2019, 03:54 PM
If MJ was the consensus GOAT their wouldn't be a debate in the first place

A lot of people especially the younger generation think that LeBron is the GOAT now hence why the oldheads are so mad and lash out and try and put down and belittle LeBron every step of the way

Yall reek of insecurity. Their is absolutely no need for MJ stans to bash LeBron as much as they do, it only proves how threatened you are by LeBron
The "debate" is only pushed by Bran stans, anyone else who is unbiased say it's MJ or even KAJ, as he is really the other worthy of GOAT status.

Go check out NBA experts GOAT lists and NBA fans polls, MJ wins those handily, even amongst younger fans :oldlol: Ranker breaks it down by age, LeBron does the best with younger fans but still a majority of younger fans pick MJ over LeBron...nice try :cheers:

TheMan
07-26-2019, 04:00 PM
Another point, we don't belittle LeBron out of insecurity bruh, we bash on him because Bran stans have no other recourse but to tear down MJ's legacy because without any other narratives, LeBron comes up short. Just on ISH first page you have idiots making threads about how embarrassing MJ's rings are, as if that's actually a thing :lol Other threads claiming he had stacked teams, that he played against unathletic white guys, that his competition sucked etc etc. All are agenda driven by insecure Bran stans, all we do is shit on LeBron in response :confusedshrug: and believe me, dude has provided us with a ton of material in which to bash his career :roll:

3ball
07-26-2019, 04:24 PM
Another point, we don't belittle LeBron out of insecurity bruh, we bash on him because Bran stans have no other recourse but to tear down MJ's legacy because without any other narratives, LeBron comes up short. Just on ISH first page you have idiots making threads about how embarrassing MJ's rings are, as if that's actually a thing :lol Other threads claiming he had stacked teams, that he played against unathletic white guys, that his competition sucked etc etc. All are agenda driven by insecure Bran stans, all we do is shit on LeBron in response :confusedshrug: and believe me, dude has provided us with a ton of material in which to bash his career :roll:
Gold

Lebron bashing sounds and flows so perfect because it's valid.. so it strikes that cord when you hear it or read it because that's what the truth does

72-10
07-26-2019, 10:26 PM
career high

broke 40 twice

had trouble getting 20 most nights

that's with MJ's game helping to pull the defense away from Pippen in the triangle

inconsistent jump shot at times

scored more on raw athleticism than game some of the time

Pippen's world famous but he's not all-world

had that sick finger roll though about as good as Gervin's

tell me when to stop

Round Mound
07-26-2019, 10:33 PM
Many forget that Pippen had one of the most deadly full open court (and some times coast to coast) finishes. When he was healthy he was a fine penetrator aswell (not in MJ's level ofcourse but still great). He was the best timing passing forward in the 90's, a good scorer (Not great ofcourse), solid rebounder, great finisher, good penetrator and ofcourse was INSANE in DEFENSE. What he did in 93-94 was as good as any superstar in the 90's. He just lived in the shadow of the best player ever which diminished his numbers.

stalkerforlife
07-26-2019, 10:44 PM
Anyone who actually saw Pippen play knows his limitations.

But we're talking to people who never saw him play live for entire countless games.

72-10
07-26-2019, 10:46 PM
top 5 defender all-time, both tenacious on-ball, team help, especially effective in swarming traps with that ridic 7-3 armspan

king of the chase down blocks

stalkerforlife
07-26-2019, 10:47 PM

72-10
07-26-2019, 10:47 PM
worked a real good bank shot from the elbow and extended out towards the bounds line

Lebron23
05-19-2020, 08:27 PM
Just give him more offensive touches he would definitely average 24-26 ppg in today's NBA. Jordan averaged 27 attempts per game.

Roundball_Rock
05-19-2020, 08:34 PM
Jackson took Pip out the game because it wasn't close. He should have let him go for 50!

3ball
05-19-2020, 09:19 PM
Ingram 49
Pippen 47

Axe
05-19-2020, 09:24 PM
Ingram 49
Pippen 47
Another pippen thread is revived and sure enough, within 10 minutes your counterpart comes barging while being hysterical as usual.

Roundball_Rock
05-19-2020, 09:26 PM
Another pippen thread is revived and sure enough, within 10 minutes your counterpart comes barging while being hysterical as usual.

That is because you are an ignoramus who contributes 0 to basketball discussion. It is not "hysterical" to note Jackson should have kept Pippen in--that is what fans in the stadium felt. If you actually had knowledge--or the basic intelligence to defer to your superiors--you would understand that.

Axe
05-19-2020, 09:30 PM
That is because you are an ignoramus who contributes 0 to basketball discussion. It is not "hysterical" to note Jackson should have kept Pippen in--that is what fans in the stadium felt. If you actually had knowledge--or the basic intelligence to defer to your superiors--you would understand that.
I know you are just saying this because are butthurt by the truth but thanks for the basketball insight anyway.

Oh, and ignoramus is someone who loves to flood into mj, pippen and other related threads while talking about the same crap all the time.

Yup, another kudos for describing yourself with the said word..

Roundball_Rock
05-19-2020, 09:32 PM
Anyway, anyone who was alive back then knows the sentiment among the crowd in the stadium was that Jackson should have let Pippen stay in the game and go for 50. Ignoramuses who have never watched a basketball game (yet post on a basketball forum without a single basketball discussion contribution :lol ) wouldn't understand it but the crowd at the game did.

Axe
05-19-2020, 09:40 PM
Lmao, wha-wha-what? Whatcha talkin' about? 💩

Oh please drop the act. I didn't even attempt to debunk nor disagree to this statement of yours below.

Jackson took Pip out the game because it wasn't close. He should have let him go for 50!

Yet you're being paranoid and attempt to derail the topic by assuming i did after i had to point out the obvious about you.

Yup. Just keep them comin', 'ignoramus'. 🙃

Roundball_Rock
05-19-2020, 09:41 PM
You didn't call it "hysterical"? :lol

within 10 minutes your counterpart comes barging while being hysterical as usual.

A simple factual statement about the game. "Hysterical" to the ignoramus who posts on a basketball forum but never posts about basketball.

Axe
05-19-2020, 09:42 PM
You didn't call it "hysterical"? :lol
Your behavior, i mean. Not your statement.

Duh. Just the truth about you. Nothing more, nothing less. But sure. Keep playing dumb.

Roundball_Rock
05-19-2020, 09:45 PM
That is what an ignoramus who posts on a basketball forum without ever posting basketball does. Those of us who actually discuss basketball can understand how basketball discussion goes.

Those of us who have knowledge have an obligation to share it with others. You wouldn't understand. Zero knowledge and too dumb to understand that you should defer to those who do have it. Why are you even in this thread? You have no knowledge. No interest in the game. Just trolling.

Useless as a rock. Unfortunately, I had to respond to your trolling thanks to a few glasses of wine (most trolls are on the ignore list). :lol

Axe
05-19-2020, 09:48 PM
Lmao another classic meltdown by a self-righteous dick.

Yup, just keep on banging the rocks together. 💩

Roundball_Rock
05-19-2020, 09:50 PM
I didn't say a word about you until you started stalking me from thread to thread. :roll:

Axe
05-19-2020, 09:55 PM
I mean when you painfully have to take your eyesore antics to the next level so bad, it's just going to get called out repeatedly. But sure, do carry on.

You have a lifetime mission after all, don't you?

Roundball_Rock
05-19-2020, 10:13 PM
https://youtu.be/q_xNH-SDep4

How much would he score today?

Lebron23
10-25-2021, 03:19 PM
An amazing performance from Pippen.

Hey Yo
10-25-2021, 03:30 PM
That is what an ignoramus who posts on a basketball forum without ever posting basketball does. Those of us who actually discuss basketball can understand how basketball discussion goes.

Those of us who have knowledge have an obligation to share it with others. You wouldn't understand. Zero knowledge and too dumb to understand that you should defer to those who do have it. Why are you even in this thread? You have no knowledge. No interest in the game. Just trolling.

Useless as a rock. Unfortunately, I had to respond to your trolling thanks to a few glasses of wine (most trolls are on the ignore list). :lol

Phoenix
10-25-2021, 03:33 PM
What happened to Roundball? Ain't seem him in months.....

warriorfan
10-25-2021, 03:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_9gGorAfqI

97 bulls
10-25-2021, 06:41 PM

I was wondering the same thing. Him and Fatal 9. Awesome posters.

Vino24
10-25-2021, 07:14 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Him and Fatal 9. Awesome posters.

Probably took a break. Can only beat a dead horse (3ball) so much

HoopsNY
10-25-2021, 07:30 PM

He ran into me and kuniva and quit.

97 bulls
10-25-2021, 08:47 PM
Probably took a break. Can only beat a dead horse (3ball) so much

Lol. I feel the same way.

Axe
10-26-2021, 04:03 AM
Nothing is more ignoramus than you rooting for donald trump to come back, chico.

Lebron23
11-24-2023, 10:26 PM
In the tough grinded out era, Pippen would be averaging like 40+ today :bowdown:

Hehehehe