PDA

View Full Version : Clippers takeover mode activated: Ballmer F.O. pays team of P.I.'s to investigate....

BarberSchool
07-27-2019, 06:02 PM
1. Ballmer and his team signing two LOCAL big name superstars to the clippers, isn't just great on the court. It isn't just giving Doc Rivers the best defensive talent he has had since Thibbs was his assistant in Boston when they won a title. It's part of a much larger GENERATIONAL swing into making young Angelenos into Clippers fans instead of Lakers fans. And I’m betting it will work.

2. Paul & Kawhi are going to be very socially active in their hometurf communities, with youth programs, local summer camps with subsidized admission for certain communities, etc, all great, positive things for all involved.

3. Ballmer has already spent a tiny bit of his $45 billion dollar fortune in a massive local streetball court resurfacing/renovating project in countless LA neighborhoods, with plans for over 350 courts to be refreshed or built up, IN EVERY ZIP CODE.

4. Ballmer has publicly unveiled 2024 plans for a brand new stadium, much larger capacity than Staples center (owned by LA Kings owners), and lowering selected ticket prices while still more than making up for it with sheer volume/capacity. The proposed neighborhood is INGLEWOOD. Imagine a brand new stadium with the largest capacity in the entire NBA, all the amenities of Jerry Jones' AT&T stadium, with little to no local tax money spent on it's construction .... now imagine increasing capacity 50-65% above staples capacity, and having nosebleed tickets near Atlanta prices.....this would really be an olive branch to middle to lower income Angeleno families.

5. Whispers around LA sports radio offices is saying that Ballmer's front office, is also orchestrating an effort with high price Private investigators, into both Lebron James alleged PED abuse, as well as Lakers front office dysfunction. If they can not only build a new stadium, and reach the local community with two local superheroes, while simultaneously trashing the tainted legacy of the crosstown over the hill superstar ….. what can the Lakers really do, to compete in this battle for the next generation of Los Angeles fans ?

brooks_thompson
07-27-2019, 06:08 PM
Other than your dumbass point 5, and dubious prediction of 50-65% higher seating capacity in the Inglewood arena, I agree that Ballmer is the best owner in the NBA. I would like to see him buy the other 29 franchises and improve them as well (with a little help from some similar-charactered outside investors....it's funny to realize that before he bought the Clippers and valuation shot up, he literally could've afforded to buy all 30 franchises...National Ballmer Association)

qrich
07-27-2019, 06:46 PM
#3 is YUGE

BarberSchool
07-27-2019, 06:53 PM
#3 is YUGE
FOR THE CHILDREN

FOR THE CULTURE

Think about streetball culture in NYC in the 70's, 80's and 90's. And how many pros came out of it.
Now think about how many pros NYC streetball culturte has turned out in the 00's and 10's .... vs. LA streetball culture.....

The shift is happening. And this is a small part of that coastal polar shift.
But a BIG part for the Clippers growing their regional/local fanbase in a generational way.

BarberSchool
07-27-2019, 06:55 PM
Other than your dumbass point 5, and dubious prediction of 50-65% higher seating capacity in the Inglewood arena, I agree that Ballmer is the best owner in the NBA. I would like to see him buy the other 29 franchises and improve them as well (with a little help from some similar-charactered outside investors....it's funny to realize that before he bought the Clippers and valuation shot up, he literally could've afforded to buy all 30 franchises...National Ballmer Association)Some early reports said 28,500 - 31,500, some reports today said as low as 18,500, which would be a letdown. But the reveal video did look MF GORGEOUS tho. If he plans to host international Soccer tournaments, huge festivals/concerts, and other collegiate/pro sports there, the larger estimates would be a big plus.

Dude is worth 45 BILLION MF DOLLARS. Son can build any size stadium he wants, and have any tenants he wants.
Meanwhile, Lakeshow play in the less attractive Kings building.

Meticode
07-27-2019, 07:33 PM
Source?

HoopologyPhD
07-27-2019, 08:35 PM
Next step: harness the energy from skid row bums to power staples which will then be exclusively for the klips

PickernRoller
07-27-2019, 08:55 PM
I would entertain OP just for #5 alone.

Where my boi elite at?

warriorfan
07-27-2019, 08:56 PM
I would entertain OP just for #5.

Where my boi elite at?

He

PickernRoller
07-27-2019, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]He

Shogon
07-27-2019, 09:29 PM
If LeBron is using steroids, which I fully believe he is, along with a plethora of other players from the past 20 years including the people that are calling for LeBron's head... their favorite player, Kobe, it should come out.

But for those of you that have a hardon for LeBron being exposed... you need to know... if he gets exposed, a LOT of people will also be exposed during that process, and it's going to be VERY VERY bad for the NBA as a whole.

Fan interest is going to plummet.

I fully believe that more NBA players are juicing than MLB players were in the 90s.

Rashard Lewis was taking PEDs... one of the skinniest guys in the league... Rashard... Lewis... let that sink in.

warriorfan
07-27-2019, 10:01 PM
If LeBron is using steroids, which I fully believe he is, along with a plethora of other players from the past 20 years including the people that are calling for LeBron's head... their favorite player, Kobe, it should come out.

But for those of you that have a hardon for LeBron being exposed... you need to know... if he gets exposed, a LOT of people will also be exposed during that process, and it's going to be VERY VERY bad for the NBA as a whole.

Fan interest is going to plummet.

I fully believe that more NBA players are juicing than MLB players were in the 90s.

Rashard Lewis was taking PEDs... one of the skinniest guys in the league... Rashard... Lewis... let that sink in.

Almost all professional athletes are taking illegal supplements. Its the elephant in the room. The 90

eliteballer
07-27-2019, 10:05 PM
OP literally just making sh!t up.

Shogon
07-27-2019, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Almost all professional athletes are taking illegal supplements. Its the elephant in the room. The 90

warriorfan
07-27-2019, 10:18 PM
Great post.

:bowdown:

Thanks brotha

:cheers:

sportjames23
07-27-2019, 10:28 PM
Clippers pulling a hostile takeover of LA. This is serious business. :applause:

RealSkipBayless
07-28-2019, 04:23 PM
Unfortunate that Lebron will do to the Clippers what he did to the Raptors and keep them from achieving.

bison
07-28-2019, 08:02 PM
Although I inherited my laker fandom from my dad, he actually took me and my brothers to clipper games more often than laker games simply for the fact that it was cheapest ticket in town. I never cared about the clippers, we were more interested in the teams they played against. I saw MJ and Shaq play at the sports arena. Speaking of Sports Arena, there was a back entrance that was easily accessible after games where you could flag down players for autographs. It was a humble arena, completely opposite of what they’re gonna build in Inglewood. OP is a little delusional about a clipper takeover. They’re a good team and are hardly the clippers of the 90s when they were a daily joke. But Lakers are blood deep in the towns sports dna. They are easily the most popular sports team in LA and that’s not gonna change in one season.

Spurs m8
07-29-2019, 01:11 AM
Hahaahha omfg

Could you imagine LeCheat finally got busted for his PED use....we all know he cheats, but imagine it went mainstream hahahaha

You bron stans just keep losing haahhaha

coin24
07-29-2019, 01:37 AM
Next step: get shit pushed in come playoff time..

Playoff P:roll: :roll:

Kawhit was a lucky bounce from going home in the second round. And they got extremely lucky no KD or klay.