PDA

View Full Version : Smoke117 is BACK...

stalkerforlife
07-29-2019, 03:44 AM
Welcome back, friend.

We were worried about you.

Thanks for taking the time to spend with people beneath you.

:cheers:

Draz
07-29-2019, 07:56 AM
He was stuck in a diabetic coma

Im so nba'd out
07-29-2019, 09:11 AM
That liver is hanging on by a thread.....one more glass could do it :milton

Prometheus
07-29-2019, 12:33 PM
If only we could get griffmoney back as well

RRR3
07-29-2019, 02:11 PM
If only we could get griffmoney back as well
Yeah we don’t have enough white supremacists here :rolleyes:

stalkerforlife
07-29-2019, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Yeah we don

Prometheus
07-29-2019, 02:22 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Yeah we don

RRR3
07-29-2019, 02:31 PM
There is literally a thread on the front page right now called "black > white" and all you can complain about is white supremacists? Go f*ck yourself, worm.
You legit never complain about the rampant white supremacy espoused on this board but one poster taking the exact opposite position has you constantly throwing a tantrum.

Hmmmmmmm

coin24
07-29-2019, 03:15 PM
You legit never complain about the rampant white supremacy espoused on this board but one poster taking the exact opposite position has you constantly throwing a tantrum.

Hmmmmmmm

Aren't you half white half soy??

Mask the Embiid
07-29-2019, 03:17 PM
There is literally a thread on the front page right now called "black > white" and all you can complain about is white supremacists? Go f*ck yourself, worm.

you dont got enough flava to be me and get away with it...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/de1b2303115736736a398f85f1dfb8e3/tenor.gif

stay mad

Prometheus
07-29-2019, 04:43 PM

Hmmmmmmm

What rampant white supremacy? I have only seen a handful of posts on here, ever, with that kind of tone. They were from masonanddixon, AlternateAcct, and Objectivity. And yeah, I actually did speak out against them in very hostile fashion. My favorite racist, Mask, even made a thread about how they "had me on a string"... why? Because they made extremely racist comments against black people. I stood up for my brothers of African descent because I am anti-racism in general. We are all one family.

There is no rampant white supremacy on here at all. Just a few white men with actual backbones, like stalker and myself, who refuse to piggyback on the trend of hating our own kind. It's in style these days to talk shit about white people with total impunity. You're just blind to it because you're a hopeless dork who wants to be accepted. You're spineless.

RRR3
07-29-2019, 04:46 PM
What rampant white supremacy? I have only seen a handful of posts on here, ever, with that kind of tone. They were from masonanddixon, AlternateAcct, and Objectivity. And yeah, I actually did speak out against them in very hostile fashion. My favorite racist, Mask, even made a thread about how they "had me on a string"... why? Because they made extremely racist comments against black people. I stood up for my brothers of African descent because I am anti-racism in general. We are all one family.

There is no rampant white supremacy on here at all. Just a few white men with actual backbones, like stalker and myself, who refuse to piggyback on the trend of hating our own kind. It's in style these days to talk shit about white people with total impunity. You're just blind to it because you're a hopeless dork who wants to be accepted. You're spineless.
If you support what stalker says, that makes you a racist as well, which I was already beginning to suspect tbh.

Mask the Embiid
07-29-2019, 04:51 PM

racist?

im just a troll :ohwell:

stalkerforlife
07-29-2019, 05:11 PM

RRR3 is a troll.

Not genuine.

Sad.

I had high hopes for him

Prometheus
07-29-2019, 05:41 PM
RRR3 is a troll.

Not genuine.

Sad.

I had high hopes for him

I don't think that's true. He is just a misled coward. He gets flustered way too easily to be a troll.

That's the same way you know I'm not one. I am always upset.

egokiller
07-29-2019, 05:56 PM
I don't think that's true. He is just a misled coward. He gets flustered way too easily to be a troll.

RRR3 and all his alts are a pretty easy target, but not as easy as wheels. I’m told he used to get mindfvcked and manipulated by some user named Phong/Ripthekik and that he never fully recovered.

stalkerforlife
07-29-2019, 06:19 PM

:eek:

Prometheus
07-29-2019, 07:35 PM
:eek:

:D

tpols
07-29-2019, 08:01 PM
the GOAT my man