PDA

View Full Version : Bran still dunking at the rim..

Turbo Slayer
07-29-2019, 09:25 PM
Check ballislife on YouTube.:wtf:

Meticode
07-29-2019, 09:29 PM
What I find funny is he can't even stay seated during warm-ups and feels he has to take the attention away from the kids.

Turbo Slayer
07-29-2019, 09:31 PM
What I find funny is he can't even stay seated during warm-ups and feels he has to take the attention away from the kids. :lol

Rudeboy3
07-29-2019, 09:48 PM
Dude is such an attention whore, there's a way to support your son without making yourself the center of attention. Lebron is so hungry for the spotlight he'll steal it from his own son, no one's talking about Bron Jr but they are talking about Bron Snrs dunks and showboating. Dude is up there with Shaq and Magic as the biggest attention whores in NBA history

Meticode
07-29-2019, 09:51 PM
I mean, even if he's involved with their team or is a coach or whatever. He doesn't need to be out there doing off the backboard dunks while the kids are warming up. I'm sure Bronny and his team thinks it's cool, but it's just another aspect of LeBron forcing his shadow onto his son. He's going to have to deal with that enough as he grows up.

ClipperRevival
07-30-2019, 12:15 AM
Not gonna lie. Saw that play. Not much of a head start and got his head near the rim with ease. Still an athletic freak. Stamina is another issue at 34 but sheer explosion? Still there.

ClipperRevival
07-30-2019, 12:19 AM
Dude is such an attention whore, there's a way to support your son without making yourself the center of attention. Lebron is so hungry for the spotlight he'll steal it from his own son, no one's talking about Bron Jr but they are talking about Bron Snrs dunks and showboating. Dude is up there with Shaq and Magic as the biggest attention whores in NBA history

It's just true. That's why he could never be mentioned in the same sentence with MJ.

ClipperRevival
07-30-2019, 12:24 AM
I mean, even if he's involved with their team or is a coach or whatever. He doesn't need to be out there doing off the backboard dunks while the kids are warming up. I'm sure Bronny and his team thinks it's cool, but it's just another aspect of LeBron forcing his shadow onto his son. He's going to have to deal with that enough as he grows up.

Dude literally can't help himself. No true GOAT carries himself that way. If you're the true GOAT, you let the world praise you.

PP34Deuce
07-30-2019, 08:27 AM
Most people agree it was a bit much.

He actually usually passes the ball to the kids so they do their warm up shots and layups. ESPN didnt show him encouraging and actually helping these kids which is what he does.

Entertainers love to entertain. Basketball is much more entertainment.

Manny98
07-30-2019, 08:44 AM
34 years old and still has GOAT leaping ability :bowdown: :bowdown:

"Kawhi better doe" foh LeBron still in his prime :banana:

Turbo Slayer
07-30-2019, 08:45 AM
34 years old and still has GOAT leaping ability :bowdown: :bowdown:

"Kawhi better doe" foh LeBron still in his prime :banana: true that

FireDavidKahn
07-30-2019, 09:36 AM
Shit like this happens all the time at AAU games.:oldlol:

If it was at a high school game you'd have a point, but AAU?:oldlol:

Get that stick out of your ass.

superduper
07-30-2019, 09:39 AM
How insecure is this guy? :roll:

PP34Deuce
07-30-2019, 10:48 AM
Muscle memory and freak genetics to me means Lebron will be like Vince Carter in that he can sky probably til he hits 45-50. and even then, he'll still be able to dunk in his 60's like DOminique could.

Let's see that lateral movement..... That's usually the thing that goes away as you get older.

Hey Yo
07-30-2019, 11:59 AM
LOL @ thinking the fans are there to see the kids and not mainly for a chance to see a glimpse of LeBron.

Hey Yo
07-30-2019, 12:04 PM
Dude literally can't help himself. No true GOAT carries himself that way. If you're the true GOAT, you let the world praise you.
No, a true GOAT calls out everyone and anyone when giving his HOF induction speech.

:oldlol:

superduper
07-30-2019, 12:06 PM
No, a true GOAT calls out everyone and anyone when giving his HOF induction speech.

:oldlol:

You're right, nobody should EVER stoop that low.

A true GOAT instead calls out everyone and anyone mid season to the media and visibly on the court while having annual meltdowns and demanding yearly team overhauls.

Hey Yo
07-30-2019, 12:09 PM
You're right, nobody should EVER stoop that low.

A true GOAT calls out everyone and anyone mid season to the media and visibly on the court while having annual meltdowns and demanding yearly team overhauls.
Link to that special press conference?