PDA

View Full Version : I predict the Warriors will be at least a #3 seed, but possibly#1

Walk on Water
07-30-2019, 07:54 AM
I just don't know if they're that much worse without Klay Thompson in the REGULAR season. I'm not talking the playoffs or finals. But even with Klay hurt, the Warriors were one play away from making the greatest comeback in history this year. They were one play away from forcing a game 7 and winning it. That is remarkable for a team so banged up and now the Warriors have one of the top guards in the game in D Lo.

They will win at least 55 games this year, even with some games where there will be bad calls going against them. I'm almost tempted to say they are better off without Klay in the REGULAR season, but I don't wanna go that far yet.

And I'm not saying that Anthony Davis isn't an All star. He's a borderline top 25 player in the league, I think he has a lot of potential.

Turbo Slayer
07-30-2019, 08:43 AM
No.

RealSkipBayless
07-30-2019, 06:51 PM
9th seed

Vino24
07-30-2019, 06:53 PM
They have two allstars at worst. Same as everyone else.

Shogon
07-30-2019, 07:03 PM
I very much doubt they will be a 3 seed or higher, but *IF* that actually does come to fruition, you can guarantee and write it down right now and put it in the history books that Steph Curry will be the MVP of the regular season.

Their team has been absolutely gutted for the majority of this upcoming season.

Departing... Cousins, Iguodala, Durant, Livingston, Klay (for at LEAST half of the season)
Incoming... ?

And you still see a 3 seed or higher? If so, Curry is the MVP and there is no close second place.

Manny98
07-30-2019, 07:06 PM
Best backcourt in the league by a mile

They will easily win 55. D'lo and Curry on the same team is just unfair

NBAGOAT
07-30-2019, 07:11 PM
i think curry could definitely be the best player in the league but their depth is just shit even with klay back later. They have one proven guy on their bench looney/wcs. Mckinnie is their next guy and going have to give them starting sf minutes til klay is back.

Only chance is if dray gets back to his prime level. Possible with a contract year but I doubt it. There's a chance he continues to coast and is content with hovering around .500 til klay is back. At the very least, his shot isnt coming back so he's not going be as good as he was in 16.

Celtics 1825
07-30-2019, 11:07 PM
3rd behind the Clips and Rockets

Inferno
07-30-2019, 11:23 PM
Yessir. Love seeing all the sheep talking about how they're trash now...as if they weren't crying about the same Steph/Klay/Dray core being stacked with or without KD for the the last five years. Give it a few months and many of them will be back to complaining :oldlol:

RealSkipBayless
07-31-2019, 12:05 AM
Yessir. Love seeing all the sheep talking about how they're trash now...as if they weren't crying about the same Steph/Klay/Dray core being stacked with or without KD for the the last five years. Give it a few months and many of them will be back to complaining :oldlol:
Klay is gone until March

You'll be complaining as your no defense/depth team is too far behind to catch the 8th seed Kings/Mavs. :lol

GimmeThat
07-31-2019, 12:07 AM
their problem is that they are mentally weak, they rode Steve Kerr for the past 5+ years

Curry is still going to take 3 point shots as a point guard and doesn't drive the ball for bigs to do high posts passing

Draymond, besides stats have been taking a continuous hit the last 4 years, also hadn't been able to stay on the court, seeing a continuous dip in games played from 81,76,70,66

Klay is going to give you a whopping 2.3 FTA per game playing 33 min

the help they wanted, was a hired gun that could demolish the other team for them, they want a one size fit all x's and o's strategy and they don't want to admit their own teammates unique set of attributes while they cash their check going home

Prometheus
07-31-2019, 12:13 AM
their problem is that they are mentally weak, they rode Steve Kerr for the past 5+ years

Curry is still going to take 3 point shots as a point guard and doesn't drive the ball for bigs to do high posts passing

Draymond, besides stats have been taking a continuous hit the last 4 years, also hadn't been able to stay on the court, seeing a continuous dip in games played from 81,76,70,66

Klay is going to give you a whopping 2.3 FTA per game playing 33 min

the help they wanted, was a hired gun that could demolish the other team for them, they want a one size fit all x's and o's strategy and they don't want to admit their own teammates unique set of attributes while they cash their check going home

:wtf:

A normal post by GimmeThat?!

:biggums:

I am so confused. Unless you forgot you were logged into the gimmick account...

Can anyone analyze this post to figure out whose alt GimmeThat is? I have been wondering for a long time.

You're one of my favorite posters btw.

superduper
07-31-2019, 12:35 AM
They still have Curry so yes

Manny98
07-31-2019, 10:11 AM
D,lo and Curry are already a top 5 backcourt in NBA history :bowdown:

https://i.postimg.cc/xTT8ShtP/639678f.jpg

Rico2016
12-18-2019, 11:15 PM
Should someone tell him?

Keno
12-18-2019, 11:31 PM
They still have Curry so yes

they were in the lottery even after curry faked his injury. :oldlol:

Rico2016
06-20-2020, 02:26 AM
Should someone tell him?

Should someone?

Stanley Kobrick
06-20-2020, 04:02 AM
1-6 with Stephen Curry this season, no klay no kevin worst record in the league

Axe
06-20-2020, 08:07 PM
The op became an epic failure with how the warriors were faring before the league's suspension back in march

AlternativeAcc.
06-20-2020, 08:20 PM
Curry was 5th most impactful player of Warriors dynasty behind KD, Klay, Iggy, and Dray

Basketball purists know this for a fact

Bronbron23
06-20-2020, 09:53 PM
I just don't know if they're that much worse without Klay Thompson in the REGULAR season. I'm not talking the playoffs or finals. But even with Klay hurt, the Warriors were one play away from making the greatest comeback in history this year. They were one play away from forcing a game 7 and winning it. That is remarkable for a team so banged up and now the Warriors have one of the top guards in the game in D Lo.

They will win at least 55 games this year, even with some games where there will be bad calls going against them. I'm almost tempted to say they are better off without Klay in the REGULAR season, but I don't wanna go that far yet.

And I'm not saying that Anthony Davis isn't an All star. He's a borderline top 25 player in the league, I think he has a lot of potential.

I agree that the warriors will be a contender but that has everything to do with klay being back healthy. Without klay warriors wouldn't even make the playoffs. That was clear at the beginning of this year and clear in the pre kd warriors record without klay which was below .500 btw.

This is something that steph fans are in complete denial about. The kdless warriors had a winning record without curry which includes the playoffs and they had a losing record without klay.

MrFonzworth
06-20-2020, 10:35 PM
Best backcourt in the league by a mile

They will easily win 55. D'lo and Curry on the same team is just unfair

Your boy got traded to a shit hole shortly after making this thread:yaohappy: