PDA

View Full Version : Crazy how much CP3 has Fallen Off

sammichoffate
08-01-2019, 02:45 PM
2017: "If he was healthy, Rockets in 7"
2019: Traded to a rebuilding team

superduper
08-01-2019, 02:57 PM
He's still a very good and impactful player. I honestly think his true overall impact to a team was higher than Harden's. He knows how to get a guy hot and keep him hot and to do it with several guys over the course of a game. While being able to score himself whenever he wants.

The end factor ends up being CP3s injury issues/age which is a very real criticism. Sucks that he had to leave the Rockets tbh. Harden is just in full Bran ball mode, doing it better than he ever has.

LoneyROY7
08-01-2019, 04:34 PM
He's still a very good and impactful player. I honestly think his true overall impact to a team was higher than Harden's. He knows how to get a guy hot and keep him hot and to do it with several guys over the course of a game. While being able to score himself whenever he wants.

The end factor ends up being CP3s injury issues/age which is a very real criticism. Sucks that he had to leave the Rockets tbh. Harden is just in full Bran ball mode, doing it better than he ever has.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

DoctorP
08-01-2019, 04:37 PM
that contract is going to work against him in the future. he should go to a contender. he will win a ship if he can control his idiotic temper

BarberSchool
08-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Because of advertising presence and an overly vocal/loud personality, this midget has been overrated since his inception.

Turbo Slayer
08-01-2019, 05:07 PM
Statefarm made CP3 trash. Not age.

NBAGOAT
08-01-2019, 05:07 PM
Because of advertising presence and an overly vocal/loud personality, this midget has been overrated since his inception.

Completely wrong lol. Highly underrated his later clips years and last year

Smook A.
08-01-2019, 05:15 PM

He can't score whenever he wants. Maybe in his prime during his Hornets and Clippers years, but certainly not last season. He can still hit a mid-range jumper and a three pointer from time to time but he can't get past his man and drive to the basket like he used to.

And no, his overall impact is not higher than Harden's :oldlol: I'm not really gonna go into that because that's a ridiculous statement and it's not worth arguing over

Smook A.
08-01-2019, 05:18 PM
Completely wrong lol. Highly underrated his later clips years and last year
CP3 was a beast in his first season with the Rockets. Then after his hamstring injury against the Warriors in game 5 he was never the same, unfortunately.

stalkerforlife
08-01-2019, 05:23 PM
One of the most overrated players of all time.

Manny98
08-01-2019, 06:32 PM
Frauden threw him under the bus

Mean Joe Bean
08-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Cp3 can still make a major difference for many teams.

Only problem is his terrible contract and his constant injuries.

ArbitraryWater
08-01-2019, 07:08 PM
that was 2018... :facepalm

OP is the same guy who thought Harden never won MVP. He also forgot one title winner in the early 00's, cant recall it.

Vino24
08-01-2019, 07:44 PM
He

BarberSchool
08-01-2019, 08:00 PM
Completely wrong lol. Highly underrated his later clips years and last yearWe shall agree to disagree, son.

https://tenor.com/view/basketball-gif-4998892

RRR3
08-01-2019, 08:03 PM
He can't score whenever he wants. Maybe in his prime during his Hornets and Clippers years, but certainly not last season. He can still hit a mid-range jumper and a three pointer from time to time but he can't get past his man and drive to the basket like he used to.

And no, his overall impact is not higher than Harden's :oldlol: I'm not really gonna go into that because that's a ridiculous statement and it's not worth arguing over
He could still score whenever he wanted his first year on the Rockets. CP3 should honestly be a career 25 PPG guy. One of the best ISO scorers I’ve ever seen.

LoneyROY7
08-01-2019, 08:09 PM
He could still score whenever he wanted his first year on the Rockets. CP3 should honestly be a career 25 PPG guy. One of the best ISO scorers I’ve ever seen.

:yaohappy: :yaohappy: :yaohappy:

Do you know what being a career 25 ppg guy really means? Kobe is a career 25 ppg player right on the DOT. 25.0 ppg. Harden is averaging 24.3 for his career.

CP has never had the true scoring repertoire to be that kind of player. He doesn't consistently get to the basket in isolation and was never an elite volume outside shooter outside of maybe a year here or there. He's a fantastic mid-range shooter, but at 6 ft tall, that can only score you so many points.

RRR3
08-01-2019, 08:10 PM
:yaohappy: :yaohappy: :yaohappy:

Do you know what being a career 25 ppg guy really means? Kobe is a career 25 ppg player right on the DOT. 25.0 ppg. Harden is averaging 24.3 for his career.

CP has never had the true scoring repertoire to be that kind of player. He doesn't consistently get to the basket in isolation and was never an elite volume outside shooter outside of maybe a year here or there. He's a fantastic mid-range shooter, but at 6 ft tall, that can only score you so many points.
Meltdown.

Could have scored around 25 PPG in his prime (2008-2018). That’s what I meant more than career averages.

LoneyROY7
08-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Meltdown.

Could have scored around 25 PPG in his prime (2008-2018). That’s what I meant more than career averages.

Meltdown? Jesus you're a scrub. :lol :lol

And don't say "career 25 ppg guy" unless you mean an actual career 25 ppg guy. Not that he's capable of averaging 25 ppg for a couple seasons. That's a massive discrepancy.