PDA

View Full Version : Serious question. Who the **** is gonna score for the Hornets?

Kblaze8855
08-03-2019, 09:06 AM
And that profanity was required.

The obvious answer is Rozier who just put up 9 and 11ppg in two years both under 40% shooting. He showed he can score in that playoff run but.....hes the guy getting you 20-25 a night? Whats he gonna shoot when the other team knows his other options are Batum, Marvin, MKG, Monk, Bridges, and Zeller(I assume all of them are still there)? Lamb is gone. Rozier is your guy. If we had a Hornets fan here id ask him how he feels about that.......but I dont see any so ill ask you.

How do you feel about that lineup? A defensive off night for your team?

You know they will score anyway since everyone can score 110 these days.....but those are gonna be some ugly games. Or....beautiful. They might be forced to play actual team ball.

I feel like Monk is gonna try to fill a void.

Rozier and Monk taking 19 shots a night each. Is that something you might be interested in watching on a tuesday vs the pacers?

Shogon
08-03-2019, 09:09 AM
https://www.cheatsheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Jordan-Brian-Bahr-Getty-Images.jpg

HylianNightmare
08-03-2019, 09:48 AM
Monk bridges and bacon

Bosnian Sajo
08-03-2019, 10:16 AM
Monk is definitely gonna have a breakout year, but overall the Hornets are going to be really really bad.

Think about it, they were bad WITH Kemba, let alone without em.

Real14
08-03-2019, 10:18 AM
After Rozier is Monk and Batum.