PDA

View Full Version : The official ISH fantasy football league has 1 open slot

Nanners
08-05-2019, 05:58 AM
We need 1 person for the ISH fantasy football league. This will be the 10th year of the league and the buy-in is $120. Apply here http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469943

Bosnian Sajo
08-05-2019, 07:52 AM
I'd join if I had any idea how fantasy football works...never played it. If it was bball I'd be all over it.

Pretty cool how you guys have it set up though, is there a link to the yahoo league so that I can watch from afar? Just to see how it works, maybe then join in next year.

Nanners
08-05-2019, 08:28 AM
Unless Yahoo has changed things in the past offseason, its not possible to see the status of a private league you arent a member of... but a lot of the leagues happenings and discussion about matchups/standings is posted on this site (and we can post regular updates if people are actually interested in that kind of thing), so keep an eye on the linked thread throughout the season if you want to watch.

Nanners
08-05-2019, 04:48 PM
bump

1987_Lakers
08-05-2019, 04:51 PM
Had a bad experience last year doing it with friends, one of them was commissioner and he turned out to be corrupt af. Manipulating other team's lineups during games and league standings.

tpols
08-05-2019, 05:34 PM
Had a bad experience last year doing it with friends, one of them was commissioner and he turned out to be corrupt af. Manipulating other team's lineups during games and league standings.

this league has a long track record of excellence.