PDA

View Full Version : Horford's block on Giannis was unbelievable

superduper
08-05-2019, 03:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDYxuOQxvJc

Man you gotta appreciate that. Every single person watching was expecting a Giannis should-not-even-be-possible type of yam the way he was bulldozing through the regular season in his MVP season this year. Gotta give Horford huge props there, love seeing elite defenders do their thing. Unreal play that was just incredible timing/reaction/strength by Horford. Defensive anchors are so under rated.

Kblaze8855
08-05-2019, 03:45 PM
Reminds me of Ben Wallace blocking Shaq. Just got aaaaaaaaaaaallll ball and threw his shit and Shaq was salty in the post game. "That was a foul young lady...."

Hey Yo
08-05-2019, 03:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDYxuOQxvJc

Man you gotta appreciate that. Every single person watching was expecting a Giannis should-not-even-be-possible type of yam the way he was bulldozing through the regular season in his MVP season this year. Gotta give Horford huge props there, love seeing elite defenders do their thing. Unreal play that was just incredible timing/reaction/strength by Horford. Defensive anchors are so under rated.
So Horford's elite now?

What happened to him being a fake garbage All-Star( <-your words) that was the leader of that garbage 60 win Hawks team?

superduper
08-05-2019, 03:55 PM
Reminds me of Ben Wallace blocking Shaq. Just got aaaaaaaaaaaallll ball and threw his shit and Shaq was salty in the post game. "That was a foul young lady...."

Oh right, I was thinking "where have I seen this before...".

Rolando
08-05-2019, 04:09 PM
Al does a decent job on Giannis. One of the few in the league that can guard him. The Sixers are going to appreciate that most likely next post season.

superduper
08-05-2019, 04:11 PM
Al does a decent job on Giannis. One of the few in the league that can guard him. The Sixers are going to appreciate that most likely next post season.

The one guy who could guard Embiid is now on his team.

League ****ed :rockon:

Rolando
08-05-2019, 04:25 PM
The one guy who could guard Embiid is now on his team.

League ****ed :rockon:

Yup...this sucks. Horford also had Embiid's number.....:mad:

NBAGOAT
08-05-2019, 04:38 PM
Well Marc gasol can guard embiid. Toronto