PDA

View Full Version : Should shooters identities be revealed?

Hey Yo
08-05-2019, 03:53 PM
I think that's what they want.

They want to be remembered as ___ ________ the guy who shot and killed X amount of people in the ______ incident.

I say no...... identities should not be revealed. Don't give them what they want.

ScalsFan21
08-05-2019, 11:24 PM
Manifestos/motivations, age, appearance, description... sure. You can actually gain insight from that stuff, but it shouldn't be romanticized.

Names, no. Make people go look for it if they want to know; no reason to make these guys household names. Which by the way, these guys really don't achieve that type of infamy anymore since mass shootings have become so common.

warriorfan
08-05-2019, 11:33 PM
I think that's what they want.

They want to be remembered as ___ ________ the guy who shot and killed X amount of people in the ______ incident.

I say no...... identities should not be revealed. Don't give them what they want.

I’m not sure how much of that plays into the equation. Most of these guys seem to be not the prideful types. They are depressed, wanting to end it all, and very angry. They want to lash out and inflict pain that they are feeling before they check out. It’s more of an impulsive thing not a grandiose plan to make them some sort of celebrity in most cases.That’s just my take.

That being said it sounds like a good idea to not release names of the shooter to be on the safe side. The problem with that is it opens all sorts of doors to potential false flag opportunities....I know most people don’t want to discuss false flags but they are a real thing and can easily happen again. The more information the government gets to withhold from the public, the easier it is for them to deceive.

TheMan
08-06-2019, 12:20 AM
I’m not sure how much of that plays into the equation. Most of these guys seem to be not the prideful types. They are depressed, wanting to end it all, and very angry. They want to lash out and inflict pain that they are feeling before they check out. It’s more of an impulsive thing not a grandiose plan to make them some sort of celebrity in most cases.That’s just my take.

That being said it sounds like a good idea to not release names of the shooter to be on the safe side. The problem with that is it opens all sorts of doors to potential false flag opportunities....I know most people don’t want to discuss false flags but they are a real thing and can easily happen again. The more information the government gets to withhold from the public, the easier it is for them to deceive.
I know false flags have happened before like the Gulf of Tonkin incident to draw the US deeper into the Vietnam conflict but do you have proof of a mass shooting false flag?

sd3035
08-06-2019, 06:36 AM
Nobody really cares anyways. They just want to know their race, religion, and political leanings to use as ammo for their own narratives

Rocket
08-06-2019, 07:15 AM
Should shooters identities be revealed?

NO!!!!!

MrFonzworth
08-06-2019, 08:13 AM
No. In fact the shootings themselves shouldn't be recognized. It's a glitch in the system, have the developers patch it up and only feed the public good news, we all need to have the same mindset to stop these tragedies.

jstern
08-06-2019, 08:36 AM
The worst is when they give a killer a "cool" nickname. Like The Zodiac Killer, The Blue Eyed Butcher.

warriorfan
08-06-2019, 10:02 AM
I know false flags have happened before like the Gulf of Tonkin incident to draw the US deeper into the Vietnam conflict but do you have proof of a mass shooting false flag?

No I don