PDA

View Full Version : Nas - Lost Tapes II

Dro
08-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Anybody heard it? I love it but I'm biased as Nas has been my favorite MC since I was in my younger 20's probably. I don't love every track but there's honestly only one track that I don't like and that's Tanasia. I like the lyrics but I just don't like the beat. Every other song I can listen to without skipping.

Favorite tracks are Vernon Family (fast beat) Jarreau of Rap (listen to this one if you want to hear him rapping a style that he rarely uses), War Against Love (nice harmony) and my favorite track is Queens Wolf, great beat and concept.

fiddy
08-05-2019, 08:56 PM
Lost Freestyle
Adult Film
Who Are You
Vernon Family
No Bad Energy
It Never Ends

In no particular order. Love it

Dro
08-05-2019, 09:15 PM
Lost Freestyle
Adult Film
Who Are You
Vernon Family
No Bad Energy
It Never Ends

In no particular order. Love it
Yeah, I could've added all these to my "favorites". I kinda wish No Bad Energy wasn't the first track though although I understand wanting to start the album off with good energy. But as far letting someone who's not that big into Nas hear it and thats the first tracki, its a bit "boring" for them if you know what I'm saying. Thats one of those songs that Nas fans would love but I'm not sure how much others would.

moongaze
08-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Gonna probably bang out all the joints later tonight. Who are you is best I've heard so far.