PDA

View Full Version : What does the word

Shogon
08-06-2019, 06:47 AM
We can all use the dictionary and pull up an exact literal definition but so many of you throw this word around so casually and frequently I’m just curious about what it means to each of you...

Rocket
08-06-2019, 07:13 AM
The way it was used in the past meant a person who does not like other people of different races. Today it is used mainly as an attack by the left when they lose arguments trying to paint the person they lost to as a racist even when it has no basis in reality.

MrFonzworth
08-06-2019, 08:10 AM
I havent bothered to look up the word, but it's what I call people that present to me a take that my people don't agree with.

Patrick Chewing
08-06-2019, 09:46 AM
As I understand it in 2019:

1. If you are White or of a Lighter complexion - Boom, you're a racist.
2. If you are Republican - Boom, you're a racist.
3. If you look at a Black person the wrong way - Boom, you're a racist.
4. If you disagree with a Black person or question them - Boom, you're a racist.
5. If you are a police officer and you pull over a Black person - Boom, you're a racist.
6. If you are a Black Republican, on top of being a coon, and an Uncle Tom - Boom, you're a racist.
7. If you want legal immigration and you do not want illegal immigration - Boom, you're a racist.
8. If you propose that all immigrants learn English so that we can communicate - Boom, you're a racist.
9. If you support and stand for the national anthem. - Boom, you're a racist.
10. If you dress up like a Mexican for Cinco De Mayo or Halloween - Boom, you're a racist.

I hope I covered all aspects of racism in 2019. This post in itself may be a racist post come 2020. It's always changing.

Bosnian Sajo
08-06-2019, 10:06 AM
Hating someone for what they are rather than who they are...whether that is their ethnicity, race, or religion.

That's the way I define it, it's grown to be more than just hating someone because of their color alone. Chances are, if a person hates another because of their color...they probably also hate people who are other religion than them and other nationalities, specifically ones which they have been washed by the propaganda to hate.

Prometheus
08-06-2019, 10:10 AM
All white people are racist (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWoC90bbsd)

Patrick Chewing
08-06-2019, 10:10 AM
I knew I forgot one.

If you vehemently disagree with that toxic religion known as Islam - Boom, you're a racist.

Thanks, Sajo!

Bosnian Sajo
08-06-2019, 10:33 AM
"vehemently disagree" :roll: :roll:

No one gives af if you agree and disagree.

TheMan
08-06-2019, 01:04 PM
Serious question, it is also racist to be a white dude against other white dudes like Bill the Butcher was against the Irish in Gangs of New York, apparently Bill the Butcher was an actual historical figure.

DaHeezy
08-06-2019, 02:06 PM
It's funny how racist and white are accordant in most peoples views.

Racist is offensively discriminating based or race, color, or ethnicity

Racism against whites exist

Prometheus
08-06-2019, 02:19 PM
All white people are racist (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWoC90bbsdo)

Can't edit my other post for some reason

RRR3
08-06-2019, 02:43 PM
All white people are racist (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWoC90bbsdo)

Can't edit my other post for some reason
Anyone who thinks all white people are racist is full of shit.

JEFFERSON MONEY
08-06-2019, 03:18 PM
Delusional belief that one person is superior to another on basis of their skin color, ethnicity, or heritage.

That can apply to anyone.

LostCause
08-06-2019, 03:33 PM
In my view, if you make sweeping generalizations about a group of people that are derogatory or negative in nature then it's likely that you simply hold negative opinions about them due to their race. Which makes you racist

Like saying Mexicans are lying criminals, Blacks are dumb thugs, Whites are mass-murdering inbreds etc.

Every group has people with those qualities, as they aren't inherent bases on race, but anyone who generalizes the entirety of a racial group by the negative actions and qualities of a portion of them can be described as racist if they wouldn't apply the same to their own group. Every thinking adult understands things aren't that simple

highwhey
08-06-2019, 03:54 PM
Op fully meets the well established definition of racism :cheers:

CelticBaller
08-06-2019, 04:08 PM
Hating someone for what they are rather than who they are...whether that is their ethnicity, race, or religion.

That's the way I define it, it's grown to be more than just hating someone because of their color alone. Chances are, if a person hates another because of their color...they probably also hate people who are other religion than them and other nationalities, specifically ones which they have been washed by the propaganda to hate.
Hating someone for their religion makes you a racist?

Lmao so are atheist racist? Come on

JEFFERSON MONEY
08-06-2019, 04:14 PM

What Bosnian_Sajo was trying to say was that people who are prone to racism are ALSO prone to hating on other religions or other tribes or cultures or other nations. It's an evil that divides humanity.

And he's right.

The broad encompassing term for this disease is called asabiyyah.

tomtucker
08-06-2019, 04:41 PM
We can all use the dictionary and pull up an exact literal definition but so many of you throw this word around so casually and frequently I’m just curious about what it means to each of you...
a racist is someone that does not like another person due to skin color, and nothing else.

If you hate another person due to way they act and behave, you are not a racist. You just can't stand the low IQ behavior of some people.... and more often than not, it happens to be people that look different and smell different than you

stalkerforlife
08-06-2019, 04:51 PM
Time to start embracing the label.

Whites will be labeled it, regardless.

From now on, it's "Yes, I'm racist. F uck you. Make your move."

fiddy
08-06-2019, 08:45 PM
https://i.redd.it/4wcp0yqe8se31.jpg

highwhey
08-06-2019, 08:49 PM
[QUOTE=Shogon] I

RRR3
08-06-2019, 08:51 PM
Time to start embracing the label.

Whites will be labeled it, regardless.

From now on, it's "Yes, I'm racist. F uck you. Make your move."
Finally admitted it.

Prometheus
08-06-2019, 08:53 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/f31NYmnoqd4oE/giphy.gif

Scared dude so caught up trying to mean mug that he almost walked right into the wall :oldlol:

Dinosaurus
08-06-2019, 08:54 PM

No it makes you a bigot.

And why do you think atheists hate religious people? Atheists are and have been historically FAAAAAAAAAAAAR more tolerant of other religions than the major ones around right now....

highwhey
08-06-2019, 08:59 PM
Finally admitted it.
https://i.postimg.cc/bwFMXgLM/647e4b376f386fe4c43856eeee26db5e.png anotha 1

highwhey
08-06-2019, 09:04 PM
Scared dude so caught up trying to mean mug that he almost walked right into the wall :oldlol:
he smells blood in the water, literally bc OP is on his period so he's leaking

Prometheus
08-06-2019, 09:10 PM
he smells blood in the water, literally bc OP is on his period so he's leaking

No he really doesn't.

He loses focus on his surroundings, that's a classic tell that someone is scared. He almost walked right into a wall.

Then he feels stupid for doing that, so he brushes his nose with his thumb... a subconscious attempt at self-adjustment, and in a way that is faux-gangster.

He's also mean-mugging a fking camera man...

If you have any sense of reading body language, you can tell that dude is scared for one reason or another. He is desparately trying to feel like he's in control, and it isn't working.

highwhey
08-06-2019, 09:12 PM
No he really doesn't.

He loses focus on his surroundings, that's a classic tell that someone is scared. He almost walked right into a wall.

Then he feels stupid for doing that, so he brushes his nose with his thumb... a subconscious attempt at self-adjustment, and in a way that is faux-gangster.

If you have any sense of reading body language, you can tell that dude is scared for one reason or another. He is desparately trying to feel like he's in control, and it isn't working.
it's a mean mug, you're trying a too hard to stand up for OP, it's getting weird now :oldlol:

Shogon
08-06-2019, 09:19 PM
No he really doesn't.

Yeah, don't expect highweight to recognize literally any of that as truth, heh.

it's a mean mug, you're trying a too hard to stand up for OP, it's getting weird now :oldlol:

Fat.

Prometheus
08-06-2019, 09:22 PM

I'm not sticking up for OP. I said literally nothing about him. :wtf:

I don't even care about the thread, or OP at all. I just saw a video of a guy trying hard to act hard, and I found it funny. Now I'm amused at your inability to grasp body language.

It's easy to see that dude is not hard, but wants to be.

RRR3
08-06-2019, 10:31 PM
Prometheus, stalker and Shogon have this very weird thing going on man.

Shogon
08-06-2019, 10:37 PM

Yeah it's called being allergic to fat and allergic to ***.

CelticBaller
08-06-2019, 10:45 PM
No it makes you a bigot.

And why do you think atheists hate religious people? Atheists are and have been historically FAAAAAAAAAAAAR more tolerant of other religions than the major ones around right now....
Um what? go to /r/atheism or read on Richard Dawkins :oldlol:

RRR3
08-06-2019, 10:53 PM
The only things you’re allergic to are intelligence and being a decent human being

Dinosaurus
08-06-2019, 11:11 PM
Um what? go to /r/atheism or read on Richard Dawkins :oldlol:
Not sure if you have a mental illness or are just trolling but do you really believe that Christianity for instance has been more tolerant of other religions than atheism?

Prometheus
08-06-2019, 11:13 PM

stalker is a degenerate and a radical.

Shogon is a corporate dildo, and might even be a shill.

But they are both a lot cooler than you. You're just a p*ssy.

bigkingsfan
08-06-2019, 11:13 PM
I've never met a person that wasn't.

Celtics 1825
08-06-2019, 11:22 PM
A racist is anyone who sees other races as inferior to his own and values people less because of it. And yes, people from ANY race can be racist.

CelticBaller
08-06-2019, 11:36 PM
Not sure if you have a mental illness or are just trolling but do you really believe that Christianity for instance has been more tolerant of other religions than atheism?
When did I ever imply that? My point was that a lot of atheist hate religious people, and I asked if we should call them racist for that

Nobody here is talking about how intolerant Christians are. You’re either making a straw man or legit lack reading comprehension

Dumbass

ShawkFactory
08-06-2019, 11:47 PM
a racist is someone that does not like another person due to skin color, and nothing else.

If you hate another person due to way they act and behave, you are not a racist. You just can't stand the low IQ behavior of some people.... and more often than not, it happens to be people that look different and smell different than you
Did racism begin because groups simply hated another’s skin color and nothing else?

Or was it based on how particular groups look/behave/smell different, and a disdain for and/or fear of such?

Loco 50
08-06-2019, 11:56 PM
A racist is an imbecile that for some odd reason believes the amount of melanin his melanocytes produce correlates with anything other than how much, or little sun exposure his ancestors got.

Examples of racism can be found in abundance at Insidehoops where the especially afflicted dumb people will argue that more melanin has a negative effect on a person's intelligence or social behaviors.

On a positive note, it is safe to assume that the more demonstratively racist a person is, the less intelligent the individual proves to be over time.

Case Example: Read any of Patty Cakes posts

tomtucker
08-07-2019, 03:39 AM
A racist is an imbecile that for some odd reason believes the amount of melanin his melanocytes produce correlates with anything other than how much, or little sun exposure his ancestors got.

Examples of racism can be found in abundance at Insidehoops where the especially afflicted dumb people will argue that more melanin has a negative effect on a person's intelligence or social behaviors.

On a positive note, it is safe to assume that the more demonstratively racist a person is, the less intelligent the individual proves to be over time.

people in the middle east and africa have low IQ , facts, not racism.
just look how thing are done there.... complete shitholes with no regards for human or animal life.

DaHeezy
08-07-2019, 04:18 AM

You're making racists and being white exclusive. Pretty ignorant if you ask me. You're just as bad as the racist white people you are accusing

Loco 50
08-07-2019, 04:36 AM
You're making racists and being white exclusive. Pretty ignorant if you ask me. You're just as bad as the racist white people you are accusing
Am I now? Did you miss the how much or how little sun exposure their ancestors got comment? Or did you get defensive for no reason?

Any race can be racist. I shouldn't have to spell that out any more than I did.

DaHeezy
08-07-2019, 09:46 AM
Am I now? Did you miss the how much or how little sun exposure their ancestors got comment? Or did you get defensive for no reason?

Any race can be racist. I shouldn't have to spell that out any more than I did.

C'mon now. Be transparent. We all know what you were trying to get at. The main focus of your point is trying to victimize the people with darker skin tone.

Again, you're whole point is ignorant. But I get the feeling you're argument just collapsed and now you'll hang on to the sun tanning argument

nathanjizzle
08-07-2019, 09:51 AM
this is a dumb question from a dumb person that is insecure about being labeled "racist". being labeled "racist" without understanding "racism" doesnt mean shit so why ask the definition of "racist" and not "racism"? obviously a racist is someone who partakes in "racism". if you really wanted value in discourse you would ask the question "what is racism to you". but youre so insecure and selfish that you want to ask about the word that is labeling and provoking you and not the word that would bring real definition and substance to the topic. i swear most of you are weak minded low iq sheep.

Patrick Chewing
08-07-2019, 10:40 AM
this is a dumb question from a dumb person that is insecure about being labeled "racist". being labeled "racist" without understanding "racism" doesnt mean shit so why ask the definition of "racist" and not "racism"? obviously a racist is someone who partakes in "racism". if you really wanted value in discourse you would ask the question "what is racism to you". but youre so insecure and selfish that you want to ask about the word that is labeling and provoking you and not the word that would bring real definition and substance to the topic. i swear most of you are weak minded low iq sheep.

Don't shoot us please.

Prometheus
08-07-2019, 12:04 PM

:facepalm

You are so stupid it makes my face numb.

The definition of "racism" can be spelled out within the definition of "racist" in the same exact way that the definition of "racist" can be spelled out within the definition of "racism".

Racist: a person whose ideas contain elements of racism

Racism: those elements within a person's ideas which are racist in nature

Or you could act like you have a functioning brain, and define what each word means explicitly.

stalkerforlife
08-07-2019, 01:27 PM

:wtf: :biggums: