PDA

View Full Version : 16 y/o strangles his sister over wifi password

Raymone
08-06-2019, 06:05 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ga-teen-strangled-sister-death-195126507.html

[QUOTE]Kevon Watkins, then 16, wanted to block anyone else from logging on at his family

East River Livn'
08-06-2019, 06:21 PM
I can say with a fair amount of confidence that she'll never pull that bullshyt again

too soon?

ArbitraryWater
08-06-2019, 06:32 PM
https://www.bet.com/news/national/2019/08/05/georgia-teen-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-for-strangling-his-sist/_jcr_content/image.large2x1image.dimg/__1565023319574__1565023150498/080519-News-Kevon-Watkins-Alexus-Wakins.jpg

^how did your reactions change from disgusted to not posting after seing this pic

Shogon
08-06-2019, 06:33 PM
It's a bad idea to get between a teenage male and his video game addiction... just saying.

^^ Oh man, sister wasn't bad looking. Pity.

MrFonzworth
08-06-2019, 06:36 PM
It was probably league of legends. Didnt some kid shoot his parents over that game?

ArbitraryWater
08-06-2019, 06:36 PM
It's a bad idea to get between a teenage male and his video game addiction... just saying.

^^ Oh man, sister wasn't bad looking. Pity.

lol

https://co-a2.freetls.fastly.net/co-uploads/2019/08/Alexus-Kevon-Watkins.jpg

meh but who cares

how do you strangle someone to death for 15 mins at 16

major parenting fail

Hawker
08-06-2019, 06:58 PM
https://g1-addtext.ft-uc.com/MjAxOTA4MDU/addtext_com_MDAyMDU5NzM2NQ.jpg

Prometheus
08-06-2019, 07:22 PM
How does it take 15 minutes? If only someone had taught him how to properly apply a choke... She should have been unconscious after 12 seconds, dead in another 20.

diamenz
08-06-2019, 08:31 PM
damn.

...great breasts.

jstern
08-07-2019, 04:50 PM
It might not sound overly terrible to some, but just the fact that he felt it was ok to block internet access for everyone in the house because it inconvenienced him really clues you in to what an unreasonable, difficult, and selfish person this kid was.

And RRR3 says I'm lower than scum because I don't want to touch lips with another guy.

I'm glad this kid is never going to get out.

RRR3
08-08-2019, 04:41 PM
It might not sound overly terrible to some, but just the fact that he felt it was ok to block internet access for everyone in the house because it inconvenienced him really clues you in to what an unreasonable, difficult, and selfish person this kid was.

And RRR3 says I'm lower than scum because I don't want to touch lips with another guy.

I'm glad this kid is never going to get out.
I said you’re lower than scum because you let someone die when they needed mouth to mouth just because you’re that insecure about your sexuality.

Meticode
08-08-2019, 06:21 PM
I said you’re lower than scum because you let someone die when they needed mouth to mouth just because you’re that insecure about your sexuality.
If you're not trained in CPR you could do more harm than good. Just call 911. But it's easy to get certified by the Red Cross. There's an ideal number compressions per minute you do and how long you blow your breath and how often that is optimal for saving a life.

egokiller
08-08-2019, 06:24 PM
If you're not trained in CPR you could do more harm than good. Just call 911. There's an ideal number compressions per minute you do and how long you blow your breath and how often that is optimal for saving a life.

Here at ISH we turn zeros into heroes. :banana:

RRR3
08-08-2019, 06:27 PM
If you're not trained in CPR you could do more harm than good. Just call 911. But it's easy to get certified by the Red Cross. There's an ideal number compressions per minute you do and how long you blow your breath and how often that is optimal for saving a life.
That’s quite fair I was just responding to the situation he described, in which he said he was asked to perform CPR and refused because it was like “kissing a guy” and then the guy died.

jstern
08-09-2019, 12:30 AM
[QUOTE=RRR3]I said you

iamgine
08-09-2019, 01:02 AM
I've been in his situation before and it was very frustrating to have inconsistent connection. Your team relies on you and you blew it time and again just because of connection. Then your mind started to rage at the other people using the internet. They must be downloading stuff, or worse, uploading big files. And so this happens night after night as your unnecessary losses pile up and your madness grew. And then you talked to them about it and no one admits to downloading or uploading anything. But anytime they're not home, the internet becomes smoother. So it must be them right? They must be lying. These internet illiterates. You've given them your trust, but they just lie to your face? You can't take it any longer, you knew a drastic measure has to be taken. It's war now, but you can't take all of them. You know you're in the wrong, oh but it feels so right. You've got to be smart. Lets block them a little bit at a time and see if the game improves. But then they complain. Why's the internet so on and off these days? These ingrates. Well grandma, I've blocked your mac address, that's why. You don't say that but just give excuses about bad ISP these days. Then they started to plug off the modem, in the middle of your game. And they started noticing you still have internet. See, they're not as dumb as you thought. And so now you're in a fight or flight mode. Your cover's blown, you are in enemy territory, you have no explanation. You are embarrassed, but enraged at the same time. Funny feeling that. You have choices, you can admit what you did, continue to deny with smooth talk or choke your sister. This dude just happened to choose that path. Oh well.