PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best player on the Lakers, Anthony Davis or Lebron James?

PickernRoller
08-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Who is the best and WHY?

BTW I'm not asking who's going to be the leader (obviously Bran - although he shouldn't be, since Davis is in his prime, and should take the reins but it's what it's).

I'll go first:

Easy for me...

Anthony Davis: Better, and more impactful scorer. Better rebounder. Better defender. Higher stamina WHEN healthy. Just entering his prime.

Lebron: Better playmaker.

No contest overall.

Kuzma not there yet.

Boogie needs to prove a lot before being even considered.

Discuss.

StrongLurk
08-07-2019, 11:56 AM
AD should be better than LeAARP at this point considering LeB is going to be 35.

We will see won't we OP?

PickernRoller
08-07-2019, 11:58 AM
I've seen enough already. But it's great to get an ISH feel b4 the season starts.

Although certain individuals always chicken out from voting. Weak.

Mr Feeny
08-07-2019, 12:49 PM
Anthony Davis is the better player but that's hardly surprising or embarassing. Lebron is 35. Lebron is still a top 6-7 player at this point. At the same age, Kobe wasn't even a top 50 player.

superduper
08-07-2019, 12:55 PM
Both statpadding losers irrelevant before colluding with multiple superstars

Bosnian Sajo
08-07-2019, 12:58 PM
Anthony Davis is the better player but that's hardly surprising or embarassing. Lebron is 35. Lebron is still a top 6-7 player at this point. At the same age, Kobe wasn't even a top 50 player.

Can't stop thinking about Mamba, can you? Silly little fool :lol

Kobe @ 35 was in a cast recovering from a torn achilles...so yea, he wasn't a top whatever player...because he wasn't playing.

TheMan
08-07-2019, 01:08 PM
AD entering his prime...

LeBron declining.

AD should be a legit MVP candidate...if LeBron pushes to try to win his last MVP, it won't be good for the Lakers in the long run.

LeFam about to change their narrative if AD leads the Lakers to a chip with LBJ as sidekick, winning titles as a Robin will now count as much as winning them as a Batman.

Mr Feeny
08-07-2019, 01:09 PM
Can't stop thinking about Mamba, can you? Silly little fool :lol

Kobe @ 35 was in a cast recovering from a torn achilles...so yea, he wasn't a top whatever player...because he wasn't playing.

Boo-hoo:lol
So he wasn't a top 50 player then, in those games that he was playing?:lol

Mr Feeny
08-07-2019, 01:10 PM
AD entering his prime...

LeBron declining.

AD should be a legit MVP candidate...if LeBron pushes to try to win his last MVP, it won't be good for the Lakers in the long run.

LeFam about to change their narrative if AD leads the Lakers to a chip with LBJ as sidekick, winning titles as a Robin will now count as much as winning them as a Batman.

Lebron has always been a great teammate. I expect him to try to instill confidence in AD and use the big man well. What I don't expect is to have Lebron take 60% more shots than AD and shoot 38%fg:lol

Mr Feeny
08-07-2019, 01:11 PM
Both statpadding losers irrelevant before colluding with multiple superstars

You're talking about a top 3 player ever.

TheMan
08-07-2019, 01:26 PM
You're talking about a top 3 player ever.
No trolling but I would not take LBJ over MJ, KAJ, Wilt, Magic, Shaq, Timmy or Bird.

I don't like LeBron's ball dominant playing style, he just can't play offball and be effective.

All seven of the players I mentioned could play within a system, LBJ can't. We've seen this over and over again.

SouBeachTalents
08-07-2019, 01:29 PM
No trolling but I would not take LBJ over MJ, KAJ, Wilt, Magic, Shaq, Timmy or Bird.

I don't like LeBron's ball dominant playing style, he just can't play offball and be effective.

All seven of the players I mentioned could play within a system, LBJ can't. We've seen this over and over again.
What about Hakeem?

TheMan
08-07-2019, 01:39 PM
What about Hakeem?
Hakeem too, I flat out forgot about him :facepalm

I'm not saying LeBron isn't a GOAT, he is obviously but his playing style of needing to have the ball or else be somewhat ineffective isn't really conducive to yeilding the best results...unless you really believe that he has had the misfortune of always facing GOAT teams in the Finals, his 3/9 record should give you some insight into why he comes up short more often than not.

If he could just play off ball and have a real post up game even if his mid-range game was suspect, dude really would've challenged MJ and KAJ as GOAT in my opinion.

RRR3
08-07-2019, 01:59 PM
LeBron has a real post game, you clearly don’t watch him play.

And he played off ball plenty in Miami. In a system.

PickernRoller
08-07-2019, 02:47 PM
Tight race...:wtf:

Phoenix
08-07-2019, 02:54 PM
What about Hakeem?

That's a close call for me. I would take 93-95 Hakeem over all than about....maybe 4 or 5 people? At least in terms of who I've actually seen. His ranking generally takes into account that his career, in terms of team success, wasn't really much outside of that time( he got to the finals in 86, but had a number of first round exits up till that 3 year window)....but what a peak.

Bosnian Sajo
08-07-2019, 03:02 PM
Boo-hoo:lol
So he wasn't a top 50 player then, in those games that he was playing?:lol

You mean in the 6 games that he played? No, he wasn't a top 50 player. He was hurt, we played better in the 20 first games of the season without him. He returned, obviously was still injured, and once he was diagnosed for the other injury he suffered and proclaimed done for the season, we tanked the season.

Isn't it wild how I as a Kobe fan can be unbiased while you're permanently a turd?

guy
08-07-2019, 03:19 PM
AD may be the better player now but people are kidding themselves if they think he

Bosnian Sajo
08-07-2019, 03:26 PM
AD may be the better player now but people are kidding themselves if they think he’s going to look like it playing with Lebron. Lebron is still going to run the show. He will lead the team in both point and assists, will probably require AD to play further from the basket so won’t trail him that much in rebounds. They also probably won’t play overall great defense since Lebron’s teams barely have even practiced it over the last few years which will make AD look like he’s declined on that end.

What LeBron team has ever had the quality of defenders that are on this team?

I don't wanna overhype this team, but this may be the perfect team built around LeBron. And I'm horned up thinking about it.

SouBeachTalents
08-07-2019, 03:28 PM
AD may be the better player now but people are kidding themselves if they think he’s going to look like it playing with Lebron. Lebron is still going to run the show. He will lead the team in both point and assists, will probably require AD to play further from the basket so won’t trail him that much in rebounds. They also probably won’t play overall great defense since Lebron’s teams barely have even practiced it over the last few years which will make AD look like he’s declined on that end.
I actually do think AD is gonna be a good fit with LeBron. Nearing 35 I don't think he'll mind deferring to AD, not have to go out and score 30 a night for the Lakers to win. I'd be surprised if AD isn't the leading scorer, with LeBron putting up something like 25/9/9 a game.

Come playoff time though, I could see LeBron become much more assertive scoring wise and lead the team in ppg

Phoenix
08-07-2019, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE=guy]AD may be the better player now but people are kidding themselves if they think he

Phoenix
08-07-2019, 03:37 PM
I actually do think AD is gonna be a good fit with LeBron. Nearing 35 I don't think he'll mind deferring to AD, not have to go out and score 30 a night for the Lakers to win. I'd be surprised if AD isn't the leading scorer, with LeBron putting up something like 25/9/9 a game.

Come playoff time though, I could see LeBron become much more assertive scoring wise and lead the team in ppg

There's one caveat to this. Lebron's aware of the growing perception that his status as the best player, or even a top 3 player, has dropped after the past season. Is he going to be more interested in some kind of 'return of the king' comeback which require he go all out....or defer as you say and scale his numbers and minutes back to let AD carry the bigger regular season load? Lebron at this stage should be playing 30 minutes a night and dropping like 23/7/7. AD is a 28ppg scorer and Kuzma is good enough to drop 19-20. There's really no need for *that* kind of production in the regular season.

Bosnian Sajo
08-07-2019, 03:50 PM
Really, they should have been 3/4 in rings.

Lmfao? Very easily they could have been 1/4, if not for a Chris Bosh rebound and Ray Allen 3pter.

NBAGOAT
08-07-2019, 04:42 PM
Think ad will be the better player off his defense during rs. Not as sure during playoffs since I’ll give playoff bron some benefit of the doubt and he could chase playoff glory.

The difference between ad and bosh/love is there isn’t another big ball handler on the team. Kuzma is going spot up cut a lot. Cousins is evenin a good scenario a microwave scorer vs 2nd units. Ads post touches will go down and his elbow touches will go to bron who’s a better passer.

Not terrible however, his post game isn’t his main strength and he’ll still get elbow touches. It’ll be like lebron/love when both guys had touches at the elbow and made passes to cutters, sometimes each other.

Lebron does thrive most with 3nD guys but he’s good playing with one lob threat on the court which ad definitely is. A lebron/ad pnr could be one of the most efficient plays in basketball. Anything the defense concedes is a terrific result besides a lebron pull up 3.

Ad will not have to always pop for a 3 if the other 3 guys are shooters and it’s not a terrible result even when he does. The best lob guy lebrons played with is likely McGee(Tristan was too undersized and reliant on floaters) and he had a career year last year even though the lakers were dysfunctional overall.

On the other hand, McGee/ad or even cousins/ad lineups could force ad to spot up a lot if cousins shot doesn’t come back. We saw in nop, they became better replacing cousins with mirotic and cousins could shoot the 3 a lot better back then. Ad/kuzma/bron should be their go to front court group vs most teams

LostCause
08-07-2019, 04:47 PM
AD is actually a great fit with LeBron. IIRC he had the top, or one of the top, scoring rates on Pick and Rolls on high efficiency too. That was with Jrue Holiday and Rondo, LeBron should be able to command more attention than both

That said, Davis is the best player. We'll see how LeBron plays in the playoffs though

superduper
08-07-2019, 04:48 PM
I'll take the 5th option 20ppg scorer.

NBAGOAT
08-07-2019, 05:52 PM
I'll take the 5th option 20ppg scorer.

who's the 4th option after cousins...

guy
08-07-2019, 05:56 PM

Yea I doubt that. I

guy
08-07-2019, 05:59 PM
What LeBron team has ever had the quality of defenders that are on this team?

I don't wanna overhype this team, but this may be the perfect team built around LeBron. And I'm horned up thinking about it.

Apparently they were barely even practicing his last few years in Cleveland and obviously he didn

Manny98
08-07-2019, 06:14 PM
Look at these Jordan/Kobe fans voting for AD :roll:

Manny98
08-07-2019, 06:16 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]LeBron has a real post game, you clearly don

Manny98
08-07-2019, 06:18 PM
Bigs have never been the ones who benefit from Lebron's style. Look at Bosh and Love as exhibit A and B. Of course, AD is better than both but this isn't a seamless, natural pairing. 3nD players work best off Lebron, or an elite ISO scorer/shooter like Kyrie who can get theirs on an island. Wade and Bron were a redundant pairing that needed Wade to age/get injured/alter his game enough to give up the keys to Miami's kingdom basically, for that duo to have the success it did. Really, they should have been 3/4 in rings.
Love and Bosh had their most efficient scoring seasons playing next to LeBron... Retard

Dinosaurus
08-07-2019, 06:52 PM
Who voted for Kuzma?

Phoenix
08-07-2019, 06:52 PM
Love and Bosh had their most efficient scoring seasons playing next to LeBron... Retard

Chris Bosh had a .592 TS% in 2010 while scoring 24ppg. His next TWO seasons with Lebron his TS% were .569 and .551. They went back up to .592 in 2013 and .597 in 2014. So half of his time playing with Lebron, his TS% were LOWER, ONE season was equal to 2010 and ONE out of 4 seasons he posted a higher TS% than his final year in Toronto,while scoring less points on less shots. So wrong....again.

Kevin Love's TS% in 2014 was .591 while scoring 25.9ppg. His next THREE seasons with Lebron were .562, .553 and .573, ALL LOWER. His 4th and final season with Lebron is the ONLY season where his TS% was higher than his last year in Minnesota, .614, while scoring less points on less shots. So wrong....again.

So in closing...wrong again. Asshole.

Manny98
08-07-2019, 07:02 PM
Chris Bosh had a .592 TS% in 2010 while scoring 24ppg. His next TWO seasons with Lebron his TS% were .569 and .551. They went back up to .592 in 2013 and .597 in 2014. So half of his time playing with Lebron, his TS% were LOWER, ONE season was equal to 2010 and ONE out of 4 seasons he posted a higher TS% than his final year in Toronto,while scoring less points on less shots. So wrong....again.

Kevin Love's TS% in 2014 was .591 while scoring 25.9ppg. His next THREE seasons with Lebron were .562, .553 and .573, ALL LOWER. His 4th and final season with Lebron is the ONLY season where his TS% was higher than his last year in Minnesota, .614, while scoring less points on less shots. So wrong....again.

2013 & 2014 were Bosh's 2 most efficient scoring seasons in his career

2018 was Love's most efficient season

So yes Love & Bosh had their career high efficiency seasons playing next to the GOAT :applause:

Phoenix
08-07-2019, 07:12 PM
2013 & 2014 were Bosh's 2 most efficient scoring seasons in his career

2018 was Love's most efficient season

So yes Love & Bosh had their career high efficiency seasons playing next to the GOAT :applause:

On less shots, dimwit. Efficiency numbers scale with shot volume.

Bosh scoring 24ppg on .591 TS is better than scoring 18ppg on .597. His PER was also its highest the year before he joined the Cavs.

Love's career high of .614 accompanied a 17.6ppg average. Compared to .591 in 2013 scoring 26.1. Only a retarded ape( oh yes, look who I'm replying to) would take 8 less points for a 2% gain in TS%. His PER was also its highest the year before he joined the Cavs. Notice a pattern?

Context, learn it.

superduper
08-07-2019, 07:13 PM
who's the 4th option after cousins...

Any one of the other 4 players capable of getting 20+ on any given night with elite defense.

NBAGOAT
08-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Any one of the other 4 players capable of getting 20+ on any given night with elite defense.

name them

Manny98
08-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Idgaf about your context you stupid moron :oldlol:

I'm just saying they had their most efficient scoring seasons playing with LeBron

Phoenix
08-07-2019, 07:19 PM
Idgaf about your context you stupid moron :oldlol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't give me context, it kills my argument!!! :cry:

F*uck off and go play in a minefield.

Manny98
08-07-2019, 07:22 PM
:facepalm

Phoenix
08-07-2019, 07:23 PM
^Seething.

Manny98
08-07-2019, 07:39 PM
F*uck off and go play in a minefield.
I'm the one that's seething tho :oldlol:

Phoenix
08-07-2019, 07:46 PM
I'm the one that's seething tho :oldlol:

Yup, he's seething.

RRR3
08-07-2019, 07:59 PM
Manny and Phoenix, top 5 ISH rivalry rn?

Shogon
08-07-2019, 08:06 PM
LeBron probably still has it in him to put up a better game or a better series, but sustained play?

It's Anthony Davis because of age and because he still plays both sides of the ball and it's not close.

So, again, it depends on what you mean by 'best.' People rarely agree on what 'best' means.

Phoenix
08-07-2019, 08:25 PM
Manny and Phoenix, top 5 ISH rivalry rn?

Bulls/Knicks in the 90.'s. Lakers/Celtics in the 80s. Wilt/Russell in the 60s. Duke-Carolina. Rock-Stone Cold. Ali-Frazier. Yankees-Red Sox. Federer-Nadal. Mcenroe-Borg. Navratilova-Graff. Agassi-Sampras. Those are rivalries just off the top of my head. Equal or near equal opposing forces.

Cuckwank98 and I are as much rivals as the Brooklyn Brawler and the Ultimate Warrior.

StrongLurk
08-07-2019, 10:13 PM
Manny got destroyed, what's new?

PickernRoller
08-08-2019, 04:20 AM

This is what I fear the most when I make rants about Bran needing to defer to AD as the man definitely, and run the offense through AD.

Anyone that doesn't think there is a serious possibility of this happening is kidding themselves, including Bran retarded fans.

Hopefully they find a balance... best you can hope for.

Shogon
08-08-2019, 04:26 AM
This is what I fear the most when I make rants about Bran needing to defer to AD as the man definitely, and run the offense through AD.

Anyone that doesn't think there is a serious possibility of this happening is kidding themselves, including Bran retarded fans.

AD is their best player but if you think the Lakers will be best served by taking the ball out of LeBron

PickernRoller
08-08-2019, 04:27 AM

I take exception to this post. I'm the only one allowed to body Manny like this...

:mad:

PickernRoller
08-08-2019, 04:32 AM

AD is their best player but if you think the Lakers will be best served by taking the ball out of LeBron’s hands and turning him in to a spot up shooter, you’re borderline retarded. Then again, I already knew that.

Balance? .... find in this page: balance. Found one result.

Now I already knew you were on my leash - fact of life. I just wasn't sure you were that desperate to land one in. Read half the post, make some wild assumption, create a strawman, dismiss the other half that contradicts your potential diss... typical retard.

You do not want this alt to be bumped up on my target list boi... you know what happens. I'm let you reconsider.

Shogon
08-08-2019, 04:37 AM
No... in essence, you said you hope for balance in the sense of it essentially being the best you could hope for that LeBron would actually defer to AD which implies you don’t think LeBron will defer at all. Which basically means he’s going to dominate the ball.

You also said you go on rants about AD definitively needing to be the man. That doesn’t sound like you want balance. It sounds like you want the Pelicans 2.0

PickernRoller
08-08-2019, 04:58 AM
Now you're showing your "high" IQ. It's so easy... :roll: :roll: don't blame me fellas...

A: Bran's tendency is to dominate the ball and thus the offense.

B: Ideally, the offense should run through the best player on the floor - an in prime stud that's only going to get better if used properly.

Both A and B conflict with each other. Thus, hopefully, since we can't always have what we want, hopefully a balance is found between Bran's worst tendencies and the ideal solution.

Now your sheep-poo sized brain equated the ideal solution to Bran being relegated to a spot up shooter when the 2001-2002 Kobe-Shaq pairing showed to the world that this doesn't necessarily has to be this way.....

So you jumped to that conclusion because you either:

1: were just being a retard getting caught jumping the gun and rushing a shot. (a side fact)

Or

2: You inadvertently, without noticing admitted that Bran's off-the-ball game is terrible, that he's highly selfish, not a team-player unless he eats first - and thus by doing so becoming completely ineffective and unfit of his stature. (All facts btw).

I've let enough room for you to trip yourself over again..... lets see... although it usually plays out one way... :oldlol: :oldlol:

TheMan
08-08-2019, 06:05 AM
Look at these Jordan/Kobe fans voting for AD :roll:
Look at the Bran stans voting for old ass LeBron :roll:

Mr Feeny
08-08-2019, 06:35 AM
You mean in the 6 games that he played? No, he wasn't a top 50 player. He was hurt, we played better in the 20 first games of the season without him. He returned, obviously was still injured, and once he was diagnosed for the other injury he suffered and proclaimed done for the season, we tanked the season.

Isn't it wild how I as a Kobe fan can be unbiased while you're permanently a turd?

He wasn't injured. He publically bragged about shattering the timeline when it came to recovery. So in his own words, he was good to go. He did stink so badly though, that there was no point in playing him.

It might have been a desperate attempt to see whether he would come back better if he got a longer rest period. And we all know the answer to that. He came back the following season to shoot 37%fg, and then 35%fg the season after that. After recovering. So it really was about him stinking rather than being injured,I guess.

Lol at the laughing stock of the forum thinking he's objective when it comes to Kobe.

nayte
08-08-2019, 06:56 AM
I voted ad. LeBron will still run the show but I think he will defer. In the regular season. Play offs will be interesting. Not sure if they will play the same then

guy
08-08-2019, 07:36 AM

Given that he

Bosnian Sajo
08-08-2019, 08:08 AM
He wasn't injured.

Ok dude.

Gileraracer
08-08-2019, 09:03 AM
[QUOTE=RRR3]LeBron has a real post game, you clearly don

fiddy
08-08-2019, 10:34 AM
AD has been better than Lebron for a couple of years now. Funny how the west exposed Lebron real quick.

Bosnian Sajo
08-08-2019, 10:51 AM
I mean think about it, this is a pretty straight forward answer.

We added LeBron, and we were still a lottery team.

We added AD...and now we are the favorite (top 2?) to win the championship as per Vegas odds.

AD is the better player at the moment. He should be the focal point of our offense...and defense :lol

LoneyROY7
08-08-2019, 11:35 AM

We added AD...and now we are the favorite (top 2?) to win the championship as per Vegas odds.

AD is the better player at the moment. He should be the focal point of our offense...and defense :lol

AD has been in the lottery 3 of the last 4 years.

Mr Feeny
08-08-2019, 11:46 AM

Look at that dumb logic.

SouBeachTalents
08-08-2019, 01:12 PM
AD has been better than Lebron for a couple of years now. Funny how the west exposed Lebron real quick.
:lol

Bosnian Sajo
08-08-2019, 02:17 PM
AD has been in the lottery 3 of the last 4 years.

Dun'Ma

ImKobe
08-08-2019, 03:22 PM

Don't act like the media didn't predict us to win 50+ games and make it to the semis/WCF last year.

AD last year looked like the better player, but honestly we were a 4th/5th seed while his team was in the lottery, pretty sure Pelicans were around .500 in games he did play in the first half of the season.

I expect Lebron to decline a little while Davis continues improving in the middle of his prime and this would be the first time a big man actually looked like a star next to James.

Bosnian Sajo
08-08-2019, 03:24 PM
Don't act like the media didn't predict us to win 50+ games and make it to the semis/WCF last year.

AD last year looked like the better player, but honestly we were a 4th/5th seed while his team was in the lottery, pretty sure Pelicans were around .500 in games he did play in the first half of the season.

I expect Lebron to decline a little while Davis continues improving in the middle of his prime and this would be the first time a big man actually looked like a star next to James.

Dun'Ma, bro. AD the alpha dog in this house.

fourkicks44
08-08-2019, 04:07 PM
Interesting.

One is the most resilient and one is the most injury prone.

How many games will AD play this season before he gets hurt?

Replay32
08-09-2019, 12:00 PM
We would have to determine that after this season. Shouldn't be difficult since they are on the same team now.

Replay32
08-09-2019, 12:04 PM

:facepalm

Were you in a coma during the 2017-2018 season? AD has also been a lot more injury prone compared to Lebron.

sdot_thadon
08-09-2019, 04:07 PM
Best case scenario: A Stockton/Malone or Late Kobe/Shaq partnership. Something around 50/50 between Lebron and Ad.

What Lebrons haters hope: Ad, because lebron is washed up and if we can paint him as a sidekick (in his 17th season:lol ) he can't threaten our god anymore.

What will likely happen: what always does. He will try to get Ad's confidence high out the gates, will face some adversity, end up taking the reigns because he knows how to handle the pressure and lead the way.

And jesus are there really people still using these tired ass "can't play off ball" "bosh and love" arguments after all he's done?:biggums:

E_Stamkos
08-09-2019, 05:09 PM
On less shots, dimwit. Efficiency numbers scale with shot volume.

Bosh scoring 24ppg on .591 TS is better than scoring 18ppg on .597. His PER was also its highest the year before he joined the Cavs.

Love's career high of .614 accompanied a 17.6ppg average. Compared to .591 in 2013 scoring 26.1. Only a retarded ape( oh yes, look who I'm replying to) would take 8 less points for a 2% gain in TS%. His PER was also its highest the year before he joined the Cavs. Notice a pattern?

Context, learn it.

Please don't waste your time brother.

Manny has the brain capacity of a melted gummy worm... along with the dick size of one

Biggest retard on the board.

sd3035
08-09-2019, 05:14 PM
If this Lakers team doesn't win a few rings, Lebald and AD have no business being put in the top 50

PickernRoller
08-09-2019, 05:18 PM
If this Lakers team doesn't win a few rings, Lebald and AD have no business being put in the top 50

It's comparable to KD, Klay and Curry minus Draymond - which could be filled with Boogie if he gets back strong.

I do agree, no excuses.

sdot_thadon
08-09-2019, 05:19 PM
It's like KD, Klay and Curry minus Draymond - which could be filled with Boogie if he gets back strong.

I do agree, no excuses.
yup agreed 2 = 3:biggums:

PickernRoller
08-09-2019, 06:00 PM
Bran, AD, Kuz...

https://i.ibb.co/jrKNP7B/Untitled-1.png

Duncan21formvp
12-19-2019, 09:26 PM
Anthony Davis

East River Livn'
12-19-2019, 09:45 PM
14 votes for Bran. Odd, that's the same amount of votes he got for best scorer in NBA history poll. 14, is that how many alts Wheels is rollin with atm???

PickernRoller
12-19-2019, 09:46 PM
There are some lightweights in there that are not him. Including the most bullied tard on ISH.

Landslide win more or less.

Duncan21formvp
12-21-2019, 01:29 AM
Still Davis

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-21-2019, 01:33 AM
against bottom tier lottery teams - Bran

against mid tier/decent teams - Davis

against the top defenses/best teams - Davis

Bran against the top 10 defenses hes played so far (Bucks, Jazz, Raptors, Nuggets, Clips, Pacers)

19PPG on 45TS%, 4 turnovers a game

The Iron Fist
12-21-2019, 07:44 AM
Lebron has always been a great teammate. I expect him to try to instill confidence in AD and use the big man well. What I don't expect is to have Lebron take 60% more shots than AD and shoot 38%fg:lol
But the reality is, you do expect lebron to lose. And thats just based on the facts that lebron loses 2 finals for every one he wins.