PDA

View Full Version : Lebron will NEVER SURPASS Jordan

Turbo Slayer
08-08-2019, 06:42 PM
Michae Jordan left the Bulls twice with 2 3-peats. Lebron left the Cavs twice after getting swept TWICE. Just had to state my point because there's some disrespectful Lebron fans who have the audacity to say that Lebron is better than Jordan. I was born in 2005. I didn't get to witness Jordan in his prime, sadly. I will even admit I thought Lebron was better than Jordan when Lebron was in Miami. Thankfully, I have matured far enough to recognize MJ is the GOAT and Lebron will NEVER be on Jordan's level. Wish you'll a good day. Farewell, ISH.

LAmbruh
08-08-2019, 06:44 PM
he infact did in 2016

cemented GOAT

everything else from here on out is extra credit to widen the gap

MrFonzworth
08-08-2019, 06:47 PM
Unfortunately, LeBron didn't have a Pippen to fall back on in Cleveland.

For reference OP, can you bring up Jordan's playoff record pre pip? Surely he at least made the Finals without him, right?

superduper
08-08-2019, 06:49 PM

For reference OP, can you bring up Jordan's playoff record pre pip? Surely he at least made the Finals without him, right?

When has Bran ever fostered and developed a player in his career?

LAmbruh
08-08-2019, 06:53 PM

i'm having a difficult time finding pre-Pip MJ Finals stats on BBref

Turbo Slayer
08-08-2019, 06:53 PM
he infact did in 2016

cemented GOAT

everything else from here on out is extra credit to widen the gap You just going to ignore 2011? Lebron has formed a superteam in the ECF to have a easy trip to the Finals. That's facts. No denying that. Lebron lost his case to be GOAT when he lost to the Mavs. He was atrocious on defense and he choked. Lebron is my favorite player, but I am not delusional to think that Lebron is better than Jordan. Lebron is top 10, on the lower end of it.

Turbo Slayer
08-08-2019, 07:19 PM

For reference OP, can you bring up Jordan's playoff record pre pip? Surely he at least made the Finals without him, right? Jordan is 1-9 without Pip. However Pip in his rookie years averaged around 8 points and Grant also averaged around 8 points in his rookie years also. Neither of these guys was putting up franchise changing production that year. Pip while obviously a great defensive player, he only averaged around 8 points and even crazier than that, Pip wasn't EVEN a starter. In the playoffs, instead of facing the legendary Celtics that year they faced the Cavaliers. Cavaliers were less significant than the Celtics but still a good team. The narrative tells you that Jordan has finally won a series with Pippen. When in reality, MJ snatched Cleveland's soul almost single handedly. His stats don't even make sense. Averaging 45 points, 5.5 rebounds, nearly 5 assists, 3 steals, and 1.6 block on 55 percent shooting. NOW, to keep things unbiased, Pip had his start in Game 5 and he also had his best game of his season. But by the same token, MJ had won 2 games with Pip not playing a huge role. In Game 1, he didn't score any points at all. But the argument that Scottie just swooped in and started saving MJ's career doesn't really make any sense.

Real14
08-08-2019, 07:26 PM
He definitely wont

Turbo Slayer
08-08-2019, 07:29 PM
When has Bran ever fostered and developed a player in his career? The problem with Lebron is that he tries to look 4 players that optimize him, not other players, sadly. He makes bad players good and makes great players average in that regard. Huge Lebron fan but this is facts sadly.

StrongLurk
08-08-2019, 09:55 PM
OP is 14? Lol.

MaxPlayer
08-09-2019, 12:47 AM
i'm having a difficult time finding pre-Pip MJ Finals stats on BBref

Well I

'Toine=MVP
08-09-2019, 06:49 AM
LeBron is so far away from Jordan status it is a joke. You might as well post that Carmelo Anthony will NEVER SURPASS Jordan.

Prometheus
08-09-2019, 07:01 AM
OP, what you're saying is true, but you are too young to have really witnessed LeBron, let alone Jordan.

Phoenix
08-09-2019, 07:22 AM
I mean really( and this is something I need to remind myself, especially on this site), you're trying to convince a minority of people that MJ isn't GOAT. No Jordan fan needs to go out of their way to convince otherwise.

You only need to look at the arguments that take place on the daily on this site. Those who think Lebron is GOAT? They aren't interested in being convinced otherwise, so why expend the energy( and again, I need to remind myself of this whenever I get wrapped up in Manny98's bullshit and his ilk). Threads like this are why you have posters saying that Jordan fans are insecure. His legacy is secure. Trust me, it's OK for someone to think he's not the best ever. It really is. 70% of polled people recently think he's the greatest ever, and a large section of voters were too young to have seen his prime. I mean hey, it's not for me or anyone else to tell you what to post but.....you kind of know where this is going to go. There's no new 'facts' or opinions that are going to be expressed here that haven't been said 1000 times already.

bullettooth
08-09-2019, 07:37 AM
70% of polled people recently think he's (Michael Jordan) the greatest ever, and a large section of voters were too young to have seen his prime.

https://i.postimg.cc/s2Y1qBNV/poll.jpg

Amazing how the only ones that voted LeBron also happen to be mentally challenged.

Uncle Drew
08-09-2019, 07:40 AM
How does one surpass that which he is already ahead of?

TheMan
08-09-2019, 10:47 AM
Jordan is 1-9 without Pip. However Pip in his rookie years averaged around 8 points and Grant also averaged around 8 points in his rookie years also. Neither of these guys was putting up franchise changing production that year. Pip while obviously a great defensive player, he only averaged around 8 points and even crazier than that, Pip wasn't EVEN a starter. In the playoffs, instead of facing the legendary Celtics that year they faced the Cavaliers. Cavaliers were less significant than the Celtics but still a good team. The narrative tells you that Jordan has finally won a series with Pippen. When in reality, MJ snatched Cleveland's soul almost single handedly. His stats don't even make sense. Averaging 45 points, 5.5 rebounds, nearly 5 assists, 3 steals, and 1.6 block on 55 percent shooting. NOW, to keep things unbiased, Pip had his start in Game 5 and he also had his best game of his season. But by the same token, MJ had won 2 games with Pip not playing a huge role. In Game 1, he didn't score any points at all. But the argument that Scottie just swooped in and started saving MJ's career doesn't really make any sense.
Yo Turbo, at least give credit or post a link to the YouTube video you took this from :lol

egokiller
08-09-2019, 11:03 AM
The only thing these late millennials and zoomers wanted from LeBron was for him to not embarrass himself and fall so short of MJ.

Talk about letting down a whole generation of fans. :oldlol:

6 losses vs 6 wins. :oldlol:

loadingthelife
08-09-2019, 11:04 AM
Water is wet.

Vino24
08-09-2019, 11:14 AM
But Kobe did 81pts >>>

paksat
08-09-2019, 11:42 AM
he infact did in 2016

cemented GOAT

everything else from here on out is extra credit to widen the gap

lul wins three rings like 50 other people have

CEMENTED

:rolleyes:

egokiller
08-09-2019, 12:57 PM
lul wins three rings like 50 other people have

CEMENTED

:rolleyes:

After 2011 I don't even know if it's accurate to put him on the same level as some of those 50 that also have 3 rings. :roll: