PDA

View Full Version : Colangelo rejects Carmelo's request for Team USA, calls him a distraction

LukeWalton
08-08-2019, 08:07 PM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2848919-carmelo-anthonys-request-to-play-for-team-usa-was-rejected-by-jerry-colangelo

Jerry C calling Carmelo's request to join Team USA to be a distraction, suggests he re-establish his career in NBA instead or to have Carmelo do CARMELO analytical projections

brooks_thompson
08-08-2019, 08:09 PM
I love some brutal honesty

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-08-2019, 08:10 PM
How the mighty have fallen.

Melo's being shunned like AI.

Damn.

brooks_thompson
08-08-2019, 08:23 PM

Damn.

To be fair, he dug his own grave as soon as he said 'Hey, P...'

fourkicks44
08-08-2019, 09:10 PM
How is that incompetent old fossil Jerry Colangelo still involved with team USA?

The guy is a piece of shit.

HylianNightmare
08-08-2019, 09:13 PM
I love some brutal honesty
Amen

Wally450
08-08-2019, 09:15 PM
George Karl has been right all these years. I mean others have knew, but Karl put it all out there.

Xiao Yao You
08-08-2019, 09:19 PM
How is that incompetent old fossil Jerry Colangelo still involved with team USA?

The guy is a piece of shit.

because he is the one that took them to where they are now after where they fell in 2004

BarberSchool
08-08-2019, 09:32 PM
George Karl has been right all these years. I mean others have knew, but Karl put it all out there.Hard truth. Paying the high cost of truth whether he wanted to or not.

fourkicks44
08-08-2019, 09:40 PM
because he is the one that took them to where they are now after where they fell in 2004

I hope gets ebola.

kentatm
08-08-2019, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE]

brooks_thompson
08-09-2019, 02:01 AM
:lebronamazed: :yaohappy:

Ice cold. :lol

I love the 'blah blah blah' he threw in. Old guy who doesn't give a **** about hurt feelings or political correctness.

GimmeThat
08-09-2019, 02:22 AM
was gonna post most likely someone is screwing Colangelo's wife

but the dude is 79

wouldn't surprise me if the guy that's managing team USA is actually trying to make a great impression to other countries while applying citizenship elsewhere

#basketballreasons #Kawhiasperger #homohood

fourkicks44
08-09-2019, 07:36 AM
was gonna post most likely someone is screwing Colangelo's wife

but the dude is 79

wouldn't surprise me if the guy that's managing team USA is actually trying to make a great impression to other countries while applying citizenship elsewhere

#basketballreasons #Kawhiasperger #homohood

My man Gimme That always speaking truth:applause:

ImKobe
08-09-2019, 07:45 AM

Damn.

Both were volume scorers and played negative defense for their careers, they also lost in the first round together, that was the same season AI had the most efficient overall season of his career too, though obviously Kobe just sonned them both in that series.

AI was too small and lacked the 3-pt shooting ability to be a positive role player for a team. Melo can't play much defense either but at least he's a solid rebounder and he was an above-average volume 3-pt shooter for OKC, you want to tell me even a tanking team wouldn't accept him just to fill out a roster spot on the bench? A couple Playoff teams out there could use him as a 7th/8th guy off the bench to give them some shooting (Bucks, Sixers), I think he'll get picked up by the middle of the season when injuries and stuff come along and teams get desperate.

D-Wait
08-10-2019, 02:36 PM
I love the 'blah blah blah' he threw in. Old guy who doesn't give a **** about hurt feelings or political correctness.

:roll: :roll:

Didn't think that part was real at first.