PDA

View Full Version : Worst posters on this site

Pages : [1] 2

Turbo Slayer
08-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Any bad posters you like to call out? :oldlol:

highwhey
08-10-2019, 04:41 PM
The worst human being is definitely justin, no one else comes close.

Rap sheet:
Has been to prison several times, he liked the plethora of willing males to have gay sex so much he has returned to prison solely for homosexual reasons.

He raped a man - forced him to suck his dick

Terrible father

Unemployed

Collects welfare

Poured urine on himself

Forced a dog to suck peanut butter off his dick

:facepalm

Prometheus
08-10-2019, 04:50 PM
We should talk about best posters instead. No need for all of this negativity.

I'm sure many would vote me, Prometheus, as one of the best posters on ISH.

warriorfan, stalkerforlife, SomeBlackDude, Shogon, and Mask the Embiid / i'm so nba'd out come to mind for me as the best currently doing it (besides myself).

Draz
08-10-2019, 05:54 PM
Smoke

260lbs under 5'5

His posts gives me cholesterol problems

AirTupac
08-10-2019, 06:04 PM
I am one of the best :milton

ILLsmak
08-10-2019, 06:50 PM

Rap sheet:
Has been to prison several times, he liked the plethora of willing males to have gay sex so much he has returned to prison solely for homosexual reasons.

Terrible father

Unemployed

Collects welfare

Poured urine on himself

You believe the shit people post on message boards? Haha.

I'd say there is a catch to everyone on here talking in detail about their life. But that's just intuition.

-Smak

highwhey
08-10-2019, 06:59 PM
You believe the shit people post on message boards? Haha.

I'd say there is a catch to everyone on here talking in detail about their life. But that's just intuition.

-Smak
normally, no, but he prides himself in "keeping it real". i legitimately believe him bc he's past the point of feeling shame. he knows he's a trash human being so he can be honest about his life.

i feel sorry for him though. :(

nathanjizzle
08-10-2019, 07:23 PM
I dont know but i know who the best man on this site is.

Prometheus
08-10-2019, 07:23 PM
normally, no, but he prides himself in "keeping it real". i legitimately believe him bc he's past the point of feeling shame. he knows he's a trash human being so he can be honest about his life.

i feel sorry for him though. :(

If he is honest, you should be proud of him for everything he has overcome.

In your wildest nightmares, you could never imagine the burdens that man has had to carry, and the traumas he has faced. Yet here he is, raising children, going to school, and entertaining the scum of ISH every day.

And yet you sit up in your judgment cloud, throwing bolts of judgment lightning down on him.

How dare you.

highwhey
08-10-2019, 07:32 PM

In your wildest nightmares, you could never imagine the burdens that man has had to carry, and the traumas he has faced. Yet here he is, raising children, going to school, and entertaining the scum of ISH every day.

And yet you sit up in your judgment cloud, throwing bolts of judgment lightning down on him.

How dare you.
Judgment? He brings it upon himself. He literally started a thread shitting on my boy rrr3... and got his chin checked by lambruh.

I would agree with you if he stayed in his lane not trying to shit on others, but he's constantly hostile towards others. Look at him how he beefs with people that like him such as don.

I do feel sorry for him, he's a disturbed individual.

nathanjizzle
08-10-2019, 07:32 PM

How dare you.

wow youre right, hes accomplished so so much. Its so difficult to depend on the government for virtually every aspect of life, housing, education, child care. my god its so difficult. He doesnt make any money, everything is paid for from somewhere. Dont forget, the more children in his care the more money he receives from the government. He sees his kids as $$

highwhey
08-10-2019, 07:36 PM
wow youre right, hes accomplished so so much. Its so difficult to depend on the government for virtually every aspect of life, housing, education, child care. my god its so difficult. He doesnt make any money, everything is paid for from somewhere. So hard.
:oldlol:

Such a tired narrative. Prometheus and ego killer pulling their mental gymnastics to paint justin as a hard worker when he sits at home collecting welfare.

stalkerforlife
08-10-2019, 07:54 PM
I'm the worst and the best.

An enigma.

Mysteriously great.

A man of the people.

Helping people any way I can, even if it means sacrificing myself.

I love you all.

moongaze
08-10-2019, 08:22 PM
There are some pretty bad posters on here but smoke is by far the worst. Contributes nothing and always says some offensive shit. Worthless human.

Prometheus
08-10-2019, 08:53 PM

Such a tired narrative. Prometheus and ego killer pulling their mental gymnastics to paint justin as a hard worker when he sits at home collecting welfare.

Forgot about him. Add him to the list of best posters.

Right at the top.

RRR3
08-10-2019, 10:23 PM
egokiller (Straight_Altin) is legitimately one of the worst posters of all time. I cringe reading his posts. I actually feel embarrassed for him reading his posts.

Bosnian Sajo
08-10-2019, 10:48 PM
Agreed, ego killer sucks.

Aw, feeny, manny, and all of Simon's alts round out the top 5 pieces of garbage on here.

Prometheus
08-10-2019, 11:04 PM
Agreed, ego killer sucks.

Aw, feeny, manny, and all of Simon's alts round out the top 5 pieces of garbage on here.

Right at the top.

JEFFERSON MONEY
08-10-2019, 11:11 PM
super-duper (obnoxious and annoying in his hatred of LeBron)
3ball (disgusting in his idolatry of MJ)
9erempires
Nick Young
Patrick Chewing (a villainous creature)
ArbitaryWater (used to be okay way back now a disgrace)
Shogon
tomtucker (posts have disgusting content)
coin24 (perverted)
dude77 (messed up in the head)

Prometheus
08-10-2019, 11:25 PM
9erempires
Nick Young
Shogon
coin24 (perverted)

Forgot about YOU. Add yourself to the list of best posters.

Right at the top.

highwhey
08-10-2019, 11:47 PM
9erempires
Nick Young
Shogon
coin24 (perverted)
it's funny how most of the posters you mentioned are repressed sexually. interesting correlation between their lack of sex and their racist tendencies. https://i.postimg.cc/WbMdbcVY/sass2.png

egokiller
08-11-2019, 12:02 AM

Right at the top.

True that. :cheers:

Notice who highwhey aligns himself with:

Simon
RRR3

2 of the worst posters on ISH hands down. :lol

He could be so much more if he didn’t have them 2 dragging him down and brainwashing him with negativity about stalker.

coin24
08-11-2019, 12:10 AM
[QUOTE=egokiller]True that. :cheers:

Simon
RRR3

He could be so much more if he didn

MrFonzworth
08-11-2019, 12:15 AM
I only have nice things to say about the people here.

nathanjizzle
08-11-2019, 12:50 AM
9erempires
Nick Young
Shogon
coin24 (perverted)

:roll:

warriorfan
08-11-2019, 01:44 AM
[QUOTE=egokiller]True that. :cheers:

Simon
RRR3

He could be so much more if he didn

highwhey
08-11-2019, 01:46 AM
Big time truth. These guys are the Big 3 of cringe. Highwhey needs to start working out again and stop watching so much TV/Posting with dipshits. There is still hope
i agree, i need to work out more. never felt healthier then when i worked out regularly.

warriorfan
08-11-2019, 01:53 AM
i agree, i need to work out more. never felt healthier then when i worked out regularly.

No trolling, you need to. Everyone needs too. It can make it harder to do the gym if you have a physical job but you have to have no excuses. Get to bed earlier, manage your time better, cut out drinking and partying for a bit. The more you go, the more ingrained the routine becomes and the easier it gets. If you are able to get locked in for the first month or two it will become much easier to keep it up. No soda or sugary drinks, limit carbs to a minimum, portion control. You can still eat good food. Get it done!

highwhey
08-11-2019, 01:58 AM
No trolling, you need to. Everyone needs too. It can make it harder to do the gym if you have a physical job but you have to have no excuses. Get to bed earlier, manage your time better, cut out drinking and partying for a bit. The more you go, the more ingrained the routine becomes and the easier it gets. If you are able to get locked in for the first month or two it will become much easier to keep it up. No soda or sugary drinks, limit carbs to a minimum, portion control. You can still eat good food. Get it done!
ima try man. for the past month i've been telling myself i need to go to the gym. **** the aesthetics, it's just the feeling good part of it.

sleep, emotional and physical wellbeing are all significantly better after a workout. not to mention the stress aspect of owning a business. been living murphy's law to the max. :facepalm

superduper
08-11-2019, 02:19 AM
9erempires
Nick Young
Shogon
coin24 (perverted)

Please edit your list I am as objective as they come

warriorfan
08-11-2019, 02:24 AM
ima try man. for the past month i've been telling myself i need to go to the gym. **** the aesthetics, it's just the feeling good part of it.

sleep, emotional and physical wellbeing are all significantly better after a workout. not to mention the stress aspect of owning a business. been living murphy's law to the max. :facepalm

Yup. It’s a combination of all of that. Endorphins, better rest, feeling of accomplishment, and aesthetics too. Everyone wants to look good or at least as good as they can be. Fulfilling your potential is what you want to be doing. Start light so you don’t burn yourself out but make sure you keep adding more and more.

Patrick Chewing
08-11-2019, 02:35 AM

https://media.tenor.com/images/3f8e1f6130411e533f306a5e6b68f80b/tenor.gif

Hey Yo
08-11-2019, 01:10 PM

Rap sheet:

Terrible father

Unemployed

Collects welfare

Poured urine on himself

Fake News

dude's nothing but an attention whore.

Shogon
08-11-2019, 01:16 PM
RRR3 (tranny loving ***)
JEFFERSONMONEY (suicide bomber in making)
SomeBlackDude (yet another alt)
nathanjizzle (the least self aware moron ever)

nathanjizzle is easily the worst. The others aren't ranked.

SomeBlackDude
08-11-2019, 02:31 PM
9erempires
Nick Young
Shogon
coin24 (perverted)

take out my dudes 3ball (fellow undisputed goat warrior) and super (kobe fam affiliate) and you basically have the legion of doom there.

some even traitors to their nation(s).

trash in human form.

Patrick Chewing
08-11-2019, 03:16 PM
take out my dudes 3ball (fellow undisputed goat warrior) and super (kobe fam affiliate) and you basically have the legion of doom there.

some even traitors to their nation(s).

trash in human form.

You

stalkerforlife
08-11-2019, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE=Patrick Chewing]You

Patrick Chewing
08-11-2019, 03:59 PM
Would you be willing to call a truce with SBD?

If so, what are your conditions?

He needs to leave ISH permanently and/or become a Trump supporter.

Only way.

SomeBlackDude
08-11-2019, 05:25 PM
Would you be willing to call a truce with SBD?

If so, what are your conditions?

afraid there is no salvaging my relationship with chewy.

see whereas our relationship is based on an unshakable foundation of love and mutual respect... where we can throw hands every now and then... at the end of the day, we'll always be friends.

but with chew- we've been beefing so long i honestly forgot what we were even beefing over. at this point it's like a bloods and crips situation. the beef is just part of the culture. no one knows why really.

but i once thought as you do, that i could bring him back to the light. i tried everything- invited him to a ball game. he threatened to shoot me. offered to patronize his small business establishment. he threatened to shoot me.

he's too far gone. his wounds too many, his hurts too deep. only hate sustains him now.

he's more bowl cut maga terrorist/unwitting agent of a hostile foreign power than burrito bowl fiscal conservative now.

twisted and evil.

:(

stalkerforlife
08-11-2019, 05:54 PM
afraid there is no salvaging my relationship with chewy.

see whereas our relationship is based on an unshakable foundation of love and mutual respect... where we can throw hands every now and then... at the end of the day, we'll always be friends.

but with chew- we've been beefing so long i honestly forgot what we were even beefing over. at this point it's like a bloods and crips situation. the beef is just part of the culture. no one knows why really.

but i once thought as you do, that i could bring him back to the light. i tried everything- invited him to a ball game. he threatened to shoot me. offered to patronize his small business establishment. he threatened to shoot me.

he's too far gone. his wounds too many, his hurts too deep. only hate sustains him now.

he's more bowl cut maga terrorist/unwitting agent of a hostile foreign power than burrito bowl fiscal conservative now.

twisted and evil.

:(

I understand.

But he once threatened to kill me and my kids.

After his dramatic change, I no longer look out my windows at night searching for Pat's barrel.

And I had no idea you were a former ATG here under another name. (Don?) At least that's what they say.

Patrick Chewing
08-11-2019, 06:38 PM
I understand.

After his dramatic change, I no longer look out my windows at night searching for Pat's barrel.

And I had no idea you were a former ATG here under another name. (Don?) At least that's what they say.

You're an honest and hardworking man and my anger towards you was due to your poor state of mind back in the days of your urine baths.

But you have risen out of the ashes. Like a phoenix. You have taken up the cause of injustice towards White NBA players and Whites and it has shown.

But Don.....Don is a coward. A snake in the grass. A racial divider. The lowest of the lows. I thought he was gentleman like me, and when he lost our bet in 2016, he couldn't contain himself, and he came back under this new moniker. More treacherous and duplicitous than ever before. Protected by his cronies such as MaxFly and others, Don is on a campaign to destabilize this board and he has done so already. His anger and resentment over losing the election and especially to yours truly has caused him to sabotage the very foundation of our civil discourse here on this board. And soon, it will carry over to the streets. Soon, he will encounter me on the streets. And I must do the deed in order to salvage this board and our society. Put an end to people like him who have no place in our society.

The last days of Shook Don are upon him.

He knows what he has to do to save his soul.

egokiller
08-11-2019, 07:00 PM
Stalker, if you ever provided a P.o. box #, I

stalkerforlife
08-11-2019, 07:03 PM
You're an honest and hardworking man and my anger towards you was due to your poor state of mind back in the days of your urine baths.

But you have risen out of the ashes. Like a phoenix. You have taken up the cause of injustice towards White NBA players and Whites and it has shown.

But Don.....Don is a coward. A snake in the grass. A racial divider. The lowest of the lows. I thought he was gentleman like me, and when he lost our bet in 2016, he couldn't contain himself, and he came back under this new moniker. More treacherous and duplicitous than ever before. Protected by his cronies such as MaxFly and others, Don is on a campaign to destabilize this board and he has done so already. His anger and resentment over losing the election and especially to yours truly has caused him to sabotage the very foundation of our civil discourse here on this board. And soon, it will carry over to the streets. Soon, he will encounter me on the streets. And I must do the deed in order to salvage this board and our society. Put an end to people like him who have no place in our society.

The last days of Shook Don are upon him.

He knows what he has to do to save his soul.

Oh wow.

So you won a bet and he had to retire his name.

At least he retired the name and honored the bet.

This is deep, though; I can't even begin to understand what you two have been through.

Compelling story.

SomeBlackDude
08-11-2019, 07:05 PM

a true menace to society.

and potential adam lanza style child mass murderer.

this is what jeff allows on his site.

https://i.postimg.cc/x8wD6Y9p/wow24r99l3t21.jpg

this 'don' character has reached jesus-like stature in the minds of posters here. talmbout resurrections n shit. very bizarre.

my attorney has advised me to plead the 5th regarding this inquiry.

stalkerforlife
08-11-2019, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]Stalker, if you ever provided a P.o. box #, I

stalkerforlife
08-11-2019, 07:08 PM
a true menace to society.

and potential adam lanza style child mass murderer.

this is what jeff allows on his site.

https://i.postimg.cc/x8wD6Y9p/wow24r99l3t21.jpg

this 'don' character has reached jesus-like stature in the minds of posters here. talmbout resurrections n shit. very bizarre.

my attorney has advised me to plead the 5th regarding this inquiry.

Prometheus
08-11-2019, 07:09 PM
What was the bet? 2016 was a f*cking GREAT year for me, so I spent very little time on ISH and must have missed whatever that was.

Patrick Chewing
08-11-2019, 09:57 PM
SomeBlackDude or the poster formerly known as DonDadda took a ridiculous bet against me where if whoever

bladefd
08-11-2019, 10:05 PM
I sense much anger and hatred in this thread. Hate leads to the dark side, friends.

https://starwarsblog.starwars.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2013/11/01.jpg

SomeBlackDude
08-11-2019, 10:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aCEjb5qnSY

rufuspaul
08-12-2019, 10:19 AM
[QUOTE=Patrick Chewing]SomeBlackDude or the poster formerly known as DonDadda took a ridiculous bet against me where if whoever

DaHeezy
08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Airtupac is literally the worst poster on this site. Unless you're a Laker stan you'd know what I'm saying. Zero positive contribution. Biggest flip flopper. Attacks every team not Lakers.

He's such a stain I have no doubt he'll take this post as a badge of honor. He'll do the typical shitstain move and quote it saying how I follow him around

rufuspaul
08-12-2019, 11:29 AM
bballer is a pretty worthless poster, rather dimwitted.

TheMan
08-12-2019, 01:45 PM
TheCorporation, SpaceJam2, Dray n Klay and a few others are Simon's alts...they do nothing but troll and suck on LeBron's cawk... disgusting basement dwelling fggot :mad:

DaHeezy
08-12-2019, 04:00 PM
TheCorporation, SpaceJam2, Dray n Klay and a few others are Simon's alts...they do nothing but troll and suck on LeBron's cawk... disgusting basement dwelling fggot :mad:

Is it because they don't conform to your views on Jordan?

I actually admire them. It takes a lot of guts and moxie to stand up for the unconventional. To me they have more spirit and individuality than most posters in the NBA forum. Simon's got the Jordaneers fuming. :lol

TheMan
08-12-2019, 04:06 PM

I actually admire them. It takes a lot of guts and moxie to stand up for the unconventional. To me they have more spirit and individuality than most posters in the NBA forum. Simon's got the Jordaneers fuming. :lol
Whatever you say Simon :cheers:

egokiller
08-12-2019, 04:24 PM

You still don’t get it.:oldlol:

Me and 3ball along with many others kept rubbing it in how great of an experience it was to watch GOAT MJ and how watching a 6 time loser pales in comparison. It caused the poor fellow’s legs to give out and left him with the only option of making 20 alts just to cope. Watching him fume never gets old. :lol

DaHeezy
08-12-2019, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]You still don

Prometheus
08-12-2019, 05:36 PM
Simon is to ISH what Russia is to MSNBC.

Don't like it? Disagree with it? Must be Simon.

DaHeezy
08-12-2019, 05:40 PM
Simon is to ISH what Russia is to MSNBC.

Don't like it? Disagree with it? Must be Simon.

Simons are the term Jordaneers use like how SJW Libtards use neckbeard incels

PickernRoller
08-12-2019, 05:44 PM
All have worth. Even DaHeezy, known groupie who delights at the opportunity of svcking someone's else c0ck - in this particular instance, Simon's. His worthless posts help the atmosphere.

DaHeezy
08-12-2019, 05:53 PM
All have worth. Even DaHeezy, known groupie who delights at the opportunity of svcking someone's else c0ck - in this particular instance, Simon's. His worthless posts help the atmosphere.

Ironic how you have rent free in your title when Simon literally dictates everything you post

egokiller
08-12-2019, 06:01 PM
The fact one poster has you believing he has 20 alts alone is trhe greatest achievement in ISH history. He's your boogeyman. Got you all spooked

Some may be banned, but in total he

Prometheus
08-12-2019, 06:36 PM
Simons are the term Jordaneers use like how SJW Libtards use neckbeard incels

Or like how neckbeard incels use "SJW" and "libtard".

PickernRoller
08-12-2019, 07:08 PM
Ironic how you have rent free in your title when Simon literally dictates everything you post

All I read was your clear non-denial of the fact that you're a groupie c0cksucker (not just Simon's but your insistence on idolizing that tard comes up way too often) and that's ok because there is no point in denying what everyone on the forum knows.

As for the forum b1tch. He's practicing healthier posting habits. Avoiding me at all costs being one - as he should.

RRR3
08-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Thinking of the absolue worst posters on this board is tough.

This might be the top 10....(not in order)

3ball
Stalker
Egokiller/Straight_Ballin
AirTupac
Dude77
Pickernroller
Patty Chewing
Superduper
Dray N Klay/Gus Hemingway/etc
The Corporation (used to be a good poster. Almost feel like it’s a different user now, ie the same person who operates Dray N Klay. Idk)

There’s many more. Those are some of the very worst though.

ILLsmak
08-12-2019, 07:50 PM
I've posted on a few forums over the years, none as long as ish. I've found ish the most tolerable, maybe cuz I just don't care anymore. I can only think of a couple people I'd label 'bad posters.' There are some people who post badly because they don't know any better, but there are people who are just incessantly annoying.

I don't support bullying per se, but the whole survival of the fittest has played out pretty well here. But yea off the top I can only think of two people who I legit was like yo... and I'm not gonna name them.

Edit: n I don't understand how some of you guys put people on your worst posters just because you disagree with everything they say. That's not really a good reason. IMO. I mean it's obvious who is rubbed the wrong way by certain 'trolls' and would put them on a bad poster list.

-Smak

PickernRoller
08-12-2019, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Thinking of the absolue worst posters on this board is tough.

3ball
Stalker
AirTupac
Dude77
Pickernroller
Patty Chewing
Superduper
The Corporation (used to be a good poster. Almost feel like it

warriorfan
08-12-2019, 09:20 PM
The fact one poster has you believing he has 20 alts alone is trhe greatest achievement in ISH history. He's your boogeyman. Got you all spooked

He legit is in the ballpark of 20 accounts if you are counting banned ones as well

egokiller
08-12-2019, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Thinking of the absolue worst posters on this board is tough.

3ball
Stalker
AirTupac
Dude77
Pickernroller
Patty Chewing
Superduper
The Corporation (used to be a good poster. Almost feel like it

Prometheus
08-12-2019, 11:03 PM
^

We got Josh Gad over here posting a list of all the ISH members that have owned him on this message board. :roll:

Ironically in the other thread we got most of those posters he listed as some of the best posters on this site.

To be fair, If it was that simple, he would have listed me too.

:confusedshrug:

Celtics 1825
08-13-2019, 03:29 AM
Wheels
Manny
Walk On Water
Mask
superduper
StraightBallin
Loney
Justin

Manny98
08-13-2019, 05:30 AM
3ball
Pickern
Superduper
Kidbasketball
ImKobe/Bigkobefan
Snaggletooth

Manny98
08-13-2019, 07:30 AM
Simon has you on a leash :roll:

coin24
08-13-2019, 08:43 AM
Simon has you on a leash :roll:

Aren't you Lebron23? How's the town pit toilet going?

stalkerforlife
08-13-2019, 08:50 AM

coin24 making moves. :biggums:

egokiller
08-13-2019, 09:17 AM

He is but he wants you to think he

Manny98
08-13-2019, 09:56 AM
Nope i have already proved im from the UK and have never stepped foot in Asia

coin24
08-13-2019, 09:58 AM
Nope i have already proved im from the UK and have never stepped foot in Asia

Sure you're not a janitor at jolibee?

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 12:04 PM
All I read was your clear non-denial of the fact that you're a groupie c0cksucker (not just Simon's but your insistence on idolizing that tard comes up way too often) and that's ok because there is no point in denying what everyone on the forum knows.

As for the forum b1tch. He's practicing healthier posting habits. Avoiding me at all costs being one - as he should.

Just like I said. Simon dictates everything you post

superduper
08-13-2019, 12:18 PM
Thinking of the absolue worst posters on this board is tough.

3ball
Stalker
AirTupac
Dude77
Pickernroller
Patty Chewing
Superduper
The Corporation (used to be a good poster. Almost feel like it’s a different user now, ie the same person who operates Dray N Klay. Idk)

There’s many more. Those are some of the very worst though.

Don't forget RRR3tard, And1, and Manny.

RRR3
08-13-2019, 12:33 PM
Pickernmeltdown strikes again.

Mentally 3 years old.

Patrick Chewing
08-13-2019, 01:07 PM
Don't forget RRR3tard, And1, and Manny.

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 02:04 PM
Poor Mr. Pimples... still acting like he hasn't become the forum's sadest b1tch since Pauk.

When it's not his cratared in pimples face, his retarded nonsense or his newly found niche sexual orientation he's here acting like he's part of the club... acting as if he can troll with the big bois... as an equal... when we all know he's a sad, beaten up dog seeking approval and acceptance.

Absolutely no self respect.... stockholm syndrome at its very definition. The worst thing a man can feel for another man is pity... and I feel pity for the fool.

As for low feeder DaHaazy.... if y'all can recall a single post where that poor tard doesn't have someone else's c0ck deep in his mouth... please let us know.

"Y'alll.. y'all Simon ...."
"Y'all... y'all highway...."

Another tailor made tard. :oldlol: :oldlol:

AirTupac
08-13-2019, 02:10 PM
I wonder what I did to make DaHeezy such a sniveling little bitch. Cant keep my name out of his mouth. What an absolute worm :oldlol:

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 02:42 PM
I wonder what I did to make DaHeezy such a sniveling little bitch. Cant keep my name out of his mouth. What an absolute worm :oldlol:

The thread is worst poster
You are the worst poster
Answering a thread doesn't mean I'm obsessed you moron

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 02:45 PM
Poor Mr. Pimples... still acting like he hasn't become the forum's sadest b1tch since Pauk.

When it's not his cratared in pimples face, his retarded nonsense or his newly found niche sexual orientation he's here acting like he's part of the club... acting as if he can troll with the big bois... as an equal... when we all know he's a sad, beaten up dog seeking approval and acceptance.

Absolutely no self respect.... stockholm syndrome at its very definition. The worst thing a man can feel for another man is pity... and I feel pity for the fool.

As for low feeder DaHaazy.... if y'all can recall a single post where that poor tard doesn't have someone else's c0ck deep in his mouth... please let us know.

"Y'alll.. y'all Simon ...."
"Y'all... y'all highway...."

Another tailor made tard. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Says the guy who has simon so far up you'd have to open your mouth for him to take a piss

Yeah, keep giving Simon that free rent :lol

AirTupac
08-13-2019, 02:46 PM
The thread is worst poster
You are the worst poster
Answering a thread doesn't mean I'm obsessed you moron

You must be completely brain dead. You mention my name everywhere. You are hilariously stupid. Rent free

RRR3
08-13-2019, 02:49 PM
Just :biggums: at that delusional meltdown from thickerntroller. Dude legit is so stupid I am unsure as to how he manages use a computer.

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 02:49 PM

https://s0.gifyu.com/images/gif.gif

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 02:50 PM
You must be completely brain dead. You mention my name everywhere. You are hilariously stupid. Rent free

As much as you mention me? LOL. I barely post about you, but as soon as I do you become lit AF. You literally ignore everything else and rage focus on me. That's rent free :lol
Quit following me around Zuki

Again, the thread is about the worst poster. You are the worst poster. Doesn't take someone braindead to answer it

AirTupac
08-13-2019, 02:51 PM

Wish I could photoshop my avatar on that big dogg :roll: :roll:

Perfect illustration of this worm maggot boy :lol

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 02:55 PM
Is this an image of you and Simon? :lol
This is literally what he does with you

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 02:57 PM
Wish I could photoshop my avatar on that big dogg :roll: :roll:

Perfect illustration of this worm maggot boy :lol

Poor soul acting like he's not feeling the heat.... :oldlol: :oldlol:

Doubles down on swallowing others d1ck.

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 03:04 PM
Lol, just as I suspected. I got these 2 unhighed now they rage focus on me. :lol I'm the king of making monkey's dance for multiple pages. Especially AirZuki. He hijacks threads to chase my tail.

Boys, wanna see me make my monkey's dance ITT?

AirTupac
08-13-2019, 03:14 PM
Poor soul acting like he's not feeling the heat.... :oldlol: :oldlol:

Doubles down on swallowing others d1ck.

No one's even talking to this pathetic cockroach. "PAY ATTENTION TO ME" I mean why else does a grown man make multiple threads about being a beverage server. Hilarious. :roll:

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 03:17 PM
Lol, look at this guy trying to call me a "beverage server" when he fetches wrenches in his daddy's mechanic shop :roll:

You know someone is shook when all they can come at you with is "beverage server"

It's like a janitor making fun of a retail clerk

RRR3
08-13-2019, 03:19 PM
AirObesity accusing others of begging for attention is rich.

AirTupac
08-13-2019, 03:21 PM

http://oi47.tinypic.com/20zr18y.jpg

"AIRTUPAC UR FAT" - nerdboy :roll: :roll:

RRR3
08-13-2019, 03:24 PM
https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Comic-Book-Guy.jpg

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 03:24 PM

Shhh! He's a mod. He's got so much power he proved it by banning himself :eek:

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 03:31 PM

[QUOTE=DaHeezy] Simon's got

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 03:35 PM
Shall we recall the amount of time DickuphisHoller says Simon and posts that cringey ass wheels gif on a regular basis?

Get the lube boys :lol

AirTupac
08-13-2019, 03:36 PM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrandDirtyDunlin-max-1mb.gif

And he thinks he's the one being rent free. HAHAHAHA

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 03:42 PM
And he thinks he's the one being rent free. HAHAHAHA

And that's just in this thread....

Nikka thinks no one understands the fact that there is a difference when me and the forum bitch battle it out on the NBA forum vs.him sucking c0ck like a groupie...

Tailor-made tard...

Nikka already safe at the top of the thread with the most posts. Boiling hot!

What really gets me is him thinking he had a chance... :lol :lol .....just like his boi highwey did once....

warriorfan
08-13-2019, 03:55 PM

:wtf:

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 04:25 PM
And that's just in this thread....

Nikka thinks no one understands the fact that there is a difference when me and the forum bitch battle it out on the NBA forum vs.him sucking c0ck like a groupie...

Tailor-made tard...

Nikka already safe at the top of the thread with the most posts. Boiling hot!

What really gets me is him thinking he had a chance... :lol :lol .....just like his boi highwey did once....

Lol, trying to convince yourself this "battle" is happening with an imaginary character is too funny. It's even funnier you're comparing your obsession with a few mentions in the OTC. Dude literally has you in his pocket. You can call me a groupie, but you're literally his b1tch

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 04:30 PM
Take the L and move on boi... only gonna get worse from here on out.

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 04:39 PM
Take the L and move on boi... only gonna get worse from here on out.

Like the L's you take fighting an imaginary character. You literally punch air when going up against Simon

https://images.app.goo.gl/An84hpGWxtrc3HXm9

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 04:47 PM
Like the L's you take fighting an imaginary character. You literally punch air when going up against Simon

https://images.app.goo.gl/FHtKJKrfsZrN4eZZ8

So you suck c0ck to an imaginary character..... :biggums:

beginning to scramble thoughts with no idea what you're typing....:roll: :roll:

I actually call him the forum b1tch.... it's the more proper description.

At least you're such a shameless hoe you've admitted to being a groupie. :lol :lol

RRR3
08-13-2019, 04:53 PM
Picker is probably so mad veins are popping out of his head rn as he reaches for another bucket of KFC

MrFonzworth
08-13-2019, 04:55 PM
So the battle continues

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 05:33 PM
So you suck c0ck to an imaginary character..... :biggums:

beginning to scramble thoughts with no idea what you're typing....:roll: :roll:

I actually call him the forum b1tch.... it's the more proper description.

At least you're such a shameless hoe you've admitted to being a groupie. :lol :lol

Hilarious, an imaginary character has got you raging

You actually gave a nickname to an imaginary character. I've never seen been owned by a lateral ghost. He's got you believing I'm a groupie. Haha! I live in the real world. I don't believe in Simon. So I couldn't really be a groupie could I you moron. :roll:

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 05:34 PM
Picker is probably so mad veins are popping out of his head rn as he reaches for another bucket of KFC

Be careful, he might think you're a groupie of an imaginary character :lol

Prometheus
08-13-2019, 05:58 PM
Well I see this has become a cringe thread.

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 06:00 PM

You actually gave a nickname to an imaginary character. I've never seen been owned by a lateral ghost. He's got you believing I'm a groupie. Haha! I live in the real world. I don't believe in Simon. So I couldn't really be a groupie could I you moron. :roll:

Well I think this post proves you're beyond clinically retarded. And as a side-effect an ass sniffer, aka groupie, aka c0ck sucker. It didn't took much to see the bolts in your head pop off.

AirTupac
08-13-2019, 07:16 PM
Its actually crazy how bad DaHeezy is getting smoked here. What. A. Clown. :facepalm

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/RBeddeaQ5Xo0E/giphy.gif

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 07:25 PM
Well I see this has become a cringe thread.

I have that effect on people. I put them on rage mode to the point they abandon everything to focus on me

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 07:26 PM
Well I think this post proves you're beyond clinically retarded. And as a side-effect an ass sniffer, aka groupie, aka c0ck sucker. It didn't took much to see the bolts in your head pop off.

Clinically retarded is the guy who battles imaginary characters. And still gets owned :lol

ILLsmak
08-13-2019, 07:26 PM
Its actually crazy how bad DaHeezy is getting smoked here. What. A. Clown. :facepalm

Will you go on the record as being Godzuki or is that not true? Kinda off topic, but I've heard that before. I'd like to know for real. Basketball reasons.

-Smak

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 07:28 PM

Says the NBA forum idiot flip flopper. Lol. Not too worried what you think. But it's clear you worry too much what I think. Typical AirZuki goes rage mode when he sees me post.

Prometheus
08-13-2019, 07:50 PM
I have that effect on people. I put them on rage mode to the point they abandon everything to focus on me

You are generating just as much of the cringe my guy.

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 07:57 PM
Clinically retarded is the guy who battles imaginary characters. And still gets owned :lol

At some point even I can't argue with a crazy nut.

There is not much else to be said. You admit you're a groupie c0cksucker, and exposed as such after an initial denial. Then you double down and create a narrative out of the blue about a very real retard the whole forum knows exists being some imaginary creation... and talking a bunch of nonsense based off that.... a crazy contradictory narrative that only makes sense in your retarded head. But it's natural for a retard to show his true nature when cornered and pressured... all the cracks get exposed.

Since you're clearly under pressure and feel it in your bones you run away and create a new thread about super heroes to find some relief with your pal highwey... not much different than what that retarded did when I put the heat on his ass. The forum b1tch, watching from afar is kind enough to pay your thread a visit... :oldlol: :oldlol:

At this point my work is done.

AirTupac
08-13-2019, 08:02 PM

There is not much else to be said. You admit you're a groupie c0cksucker, and exposed as such after an initial denial. Then you double down and create a narrative out of the blue about a very real retard the whole forum knows being some imaginary creation... and talking a bunch of nonsense based off that.... a crazy contradictory narrative that only makes sense in your retarded head.

Since you're clearly under pressure and feel it in your bones you run away and create a new thread about super heroes to find some relief with your pal highwey... not much different than what that retarded did when I put the heat on his ass. The forum b1tch, watching from afar is kind enough to pay your thread a visit... :oldlol: :oldlol:

Man if people only knew what a fvcking weirdo and pathetic psycho DaHeezy is. Around SEVEN years ago this guy got upset because I clowned on him for making the "I OD'd on a blunt" on his alt Godzuki. I said it a few times to troll him and this guy in turn started spamming the same thing iin every single one of threads I've posted on for 7 years to try and flip the script. And he has the audacity to play mental gymnastics to convince himself that he's winning in all this. He might be the sorriest person on this forum. Worse than Smoke.

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 08:08 PM
Man if people only knew what a fvcking weirdo and pathetic psycho DaHeezy is. Around SEVEN years ago this guy got upset because I clowned on him for making the "I OD'd on a blunt" on his alt Godzuki. I said it a few times to troll him and this guy in turn started spamming the same thing iin every single one of threads I've posted on for 7 years to try and flip the script. And he has the audacity to play mental gymnastics to convince himself that he's winning in all this. He might be the sorriest person on this forum. Worse than Smoke.

Smoke trying sobriety... but who knows how long that lasts... :oldlol: :oldlol:

As for this dude... this post right here is one of the most retarded things I've ever read on ISH. I didn't knew this kid was this crazy. I'm kinda actually surprised and I rarely am.

The fuq is that... :biggums:

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 08:23 PM

I get it. But I don't think the others do. Which is why I love probing these guys. Think cringe effect usually wears off me but sticks to the other bozos. Plus it amuses me these guys get so infuriated with me.

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 08:24 PM

There is not much else to be said. You admit you're a groupie c0cksucker, and exposed as such after an initial denial. Then you double down and create a narrative out of the blue about a very real retard the whole forum knows exists being some imaginary creation... and talking a bunch of nonsense based off that.... a crazy contradictory narrative that only makes sense in your retarded head. But it's natural for a retard to show his true nature when cornered and pressured... all the cracks get exposed.

You still think Simon is real? :roll:

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 08:27 PM

Yet people still clown you for ODing on a blunt. :lol

The script was flipped you jackass and people still use it on you.

DaHeezy
08-13-2019, 08:28 PM

See what I mean? Still fuming over something that happened 7 years ago. Lol.

RRR3
08-13-2019, 08:36 PM
AirTupac and Picker clearly are determined to prove they’re the top 2 worst posters.

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 08:38 PM
You still think Simon is real? :roll:

You're literally on a forum in which everyone uses aliases. The tard people call Simon, or forum b1tch like I do is very real, matter of fact he made a post on your super hero thread using one of his many alts.

Now you can stay on your island and deny it all you want and we'll just sit here and continue to watch you implode. :lol

coin24
08-13-2019, 08:39 PM

"AIRTUPAC UR FAT" - nerdboy :roll: :roll:

The poster boy for the left:applause:

Soy loving trans activist beta

AirTupac
08-13-2019, 08:39 PM
The poster boy for the left:applause:

Soy loving trans activist beta

Lmfao

"THINKS HIS OPINION MATTERS WHEN HE LOOKS LIKE THIS"

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 08:41 PM
RRR3 begging for that attention... given his history of being everyone's cvm rag I don't even know why he tries.

Has lost all self respect.

RRR3
08-13-2019, 08:42 PM
https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/749/9/1009749.jpg

5’5 321 pounds :facepalm

AirTupac
08-13-2019, 08:42 PM
RRR3 begging for that attention... given his history of being everyone's cvm rag I don't even know why he tries.

Has lost all self respect.

RRR3 seeking attention:

Trans luving ugly disgusting tranny lookin fakkit lmfao

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0JLYJnQDnzSEoAOk/giphy.gif

RRR3
08-13-2019, 08:49 PM
RRR3 seeking attention:

Trans luving ugly disgusting tranny lookin fakkit lmfao

Is that a self portrait? Seems to be a bit skinny to be you.

AirTupac
08-13-2019, 08:52 PM
The best part is you are completely wrong about how I look like and it means nothing to me. But me? I have your picture. Your ugly tranny lookin azz mug. And it's the ugliest brotha...and that... that hurts you... and I love it :lol :lol :lol

RRR3
08-13-2019, 08:53 PM
https://i.ibb.co/2kPJKVV/27862-A3-C-E5-E4-4774-88-BF-B499347-B4-DE8.jpg

RRR3
08-13-2019, 08:54 PM
The best part is you are completely wrong about how I look like and it means nothing to me. But me? I have your picture. Your ugly tranny lookin azz mug. And it's the ugliest brotha...and that... that hurts you... and I love it :lol :lol :lol
You

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 08:55 PM
ohh you don't wanna go there...

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 08:55 PM
:biggums:

https://i.ibb.co/nf5cKv9/1.jpg

RRR3
08-13-2019, 08:57 PM
Lmao was that supposed to be funny.

Thickernmeltdown

You’re quite possibly the second stupidest poster I’ve ever met here.

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 09:01 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Lmao was that supposed to be funny.

Thickernmeltdown

You

RRR3
08-13-2019, 09:03 PM
Not interested in trans women lmao.

Maybe you are tho, no judgment if so. We already know you’re gay for Kobe...

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 09:05 PM
Not interested in trans women lmao.

Only pogo sticks I see.

My bad man. Thanks for clearing that up.

RRR3
08-13-2019, 09:07 PM
Only trans bois? a hard on for pogo sticks I see.

My bad man. Thanks for clearing that up.
:rolleyes: No, I

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 09:09 PM
You wanna walk back outing yourself. It doesn't work that way.

Once you come out, you can't go back in.

Ain't nothing wrong if you like girls with pogo sticks. Not in today's modern loving society. We actually appreciate you being honest and making that difficult decision.

RRR3
08-13-2019, 09:13 PM
Except I never “outed myself”. You literally can’t find a post of me saying I was interested in dating a trans person. They don’t exist. I respect and support trans people but I am not interested in having a relationship with one.

Meanwhile, you continue to dodge your obvious sexual attraction to Kobe. Hmmm

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 09:15 PM
You really gonna act like ISH didn't give you a proper reception as the newest member of the LBGTQXYZ community. 10+ page thread... don't be greedy.

RRR3
08-13-2019, 09:18 PM
Yeah based on stalker making something up. I can make a thread saying all kinds of bullshit about you too.

Your sexual desire for Kobe is clearly real tho. You hate LeBron for making your crush look weak. It’s so clear.

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 09:39 PM
A man of honor like Stalker doesn't make things up. We all know what was said and we're happy for you.

Don't let a few bad apples ruin your fun and hold you down.

RRR3
08-13-2019, 09:41 PM
Stalker is a pathological liar who conned another poster out of money.

“Man of honor” good god your IQ might actually be in the 60s

PickernRoller
08-13-2019, 09:52 PM
A fool and his money are soon parted.... :confusedshrug:

stalkerforlife
08-13-2019, 10:09 PM
A man of honor like Stalker doesn't make things up. We all know what was said and we're happy for you.

Don't let a few bad apples ruin your fun and hold you down.

:cheers:

Why is he lying?

He said he wouldn't be against dating a tranny if he found him attractive.

Prometheus
08-13-2019, 10:10 PM
What in the f.uck is happening in this thread?

All four of you. So embarrassing

RRR3
08-13-2019, 10:11 PM
:cheers:

Why is he lying?

He said he wouldn't be against dating a tranny if he found him attractive.
No that

stalkerforlife
08-13-2019, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]No that

RRR3
08-13-2019, 10:35 PM
Then link the thread.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13795565&postcount=27

Inb4 you have a meltdown for me saying generally lmao. Don

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 12:52 AM
You're literally on a forum in which everyone uses aliases. The tard people call Simon, or forum b1tch like I do is very real, matter of fact he made a post on your super hero thread using one of his many alts.

Now you can stay on your island and deny it all you want and we'll just sit here and continue to watch you implode. :lol

You are really believing this?
Yeah, Simon is at Santa's playing poker with the sasquatch and Paul Bunyan.
You heard of Kizer Soze right? Lol, Simon really f*xked with you. But yeah, keep telling us he's real. Just like ya boy is a mod in the NBA forum :roll:

ILLsmak
08-14-2019, 01:15 AM
[QUOTE=RRR3]http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13795565&postcount=27

Prometheus
08-14-2019, 01:17 AM
ILLsmak says he would date a tranny

ILLsmak
08-14-2019, 01:32 AM
ILLsmak says he would date a tranny

I've got that Mike Tyson mentality. I'll **** all the trannies I want to, what u gona do??

-Smak

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 01:37 AM
You are really believing this?
Yeah, Simon is at Santa's playing poker with the sasquatch and Paul Bunyan.
You heard of Kizer Soze right? Lol, Simon really f*xked with you. But yeah, keep telling us he's real. Just like ya boy is a mod in the NBA forum :roll:

The only thing that's beyond fcked is your retarded brain working on alternate realities... :oldlol: :oldlol:

Btw who the **** is my boy and a mod?

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 02:01 AM
The only thing that's beyond fcked is your retarded brain working on alternate realities... :oldlol: :oldlol:

Btw who the **** is my boy and a mod?

You're bum buddy in this thread you dimwit.

You really are retarded. What's funny is you'd rather keep looking like a retard for the sake of getting at me. Lol, first an imaginary man has you mind****ed, now you've become obsessed with me. Lol.

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 02:04 AM
Unfortunately English being the language that it is, generally does imply that on occasion you are dtf trannies. It's like I generally don't smoke crack or I generally don't suck ****.

It's like but w the right music and candle light maybe.

But honestly if you stand by what you said, don't let people troll you. Shit if I wanted to **** a tranny I'd be like Yea so what? What can they say after that, nothing.

-Smak

Lol at Smak trying to give RRR3 some emotional support cause he's getting bullied.

I too had pity for him once and tried to be nice with the tard ....long ago in my early years. As soon as I attacked his boy Bran the dude came on me feeling confident. Obviously trashed him like the rag that he's and the rest is history.

Kid is emotionally unstable (prob got bullied for real in real life)... one thing is constant , his love for Bran's c0ck. If you ever decide to troll his boy... he won't remember this day - you can cash that check. :lol :lol

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 02:14 AM
You're bum buddy in this thread you dimwit.

You really are retarded. What's funny is you'd rather keep looking like a retard for the sake of getting at me. Lol, first an imaginary man has you mind****ed, now you've become obsessed with me. Lol.

All I see is your 13 year career on ISH vanishing overnight, and you desperately hanging at something you've put so much time into - that is your fake ass reputation as one of the guys on the OTC.

In one thread I've exposed you as the crazy beyond a shadow of a doubt retard that you're .....making shit up on the fly and believing that repetition = winning. Exposed you as a professional and shameless groupie c0cksucker - admitting to the clear and evident fact. And you just can't live that down....raging left and right.

You're done, and you'll never recover. Now you can join your boy highwey.

Your mistake was taking a passing shot at me once when I was having a beef with another poster.... you thought just cause I ignored it you got a good one free on an ISH all-star, unscathed.... boy were you a fool. :lol :lol

Cry a bit more.:cry:

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 02:26 AM
All I see is your 13 year career on ISH vanishing overnight, and you desperately hanging at something you've put so much time into - that is your fake ass reputation as one of the guys on the OTC.

In one thread I've exposed you as the crazy beyond a shadow of a doubt retard that you're .....making shit up on the fly and believing that repetition = winning. Exposed you as a professional and shameless groupie c0cksucker - admitting to the clear and evident fact. And you just can't live that down....raging left and right.

You're done, and you'll never recover. Now you can join your boy highwey.

Your mistake was taking a passing shot at me once when I was having a beef with another poster.... you thought just cause I ignored it you got a good one free on an ISH all-star, unscathed.... boy were you a fool. :lol :lol

Cry a bit more.:cry:

U mad? :roll:
Simon ain't real idiot!
And the more you keep repeating yourself the more you look obsessed with me. Anyone who's been here long as I have knew the original Simon and knew that dude left years ago but idiots like you carry on what's really a label and have applied it to real life. No different from St.Nick.
Lol. Literally a fictional character has you this mindfu(ked. Making you post a retarded gif over and over. I'm battling! Derrr
And yet here you are. People literally calling you embarassing yet you would rather keep this going with me than save face. See how much I own you?

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 02:28 AM
Now this idiot is gonna watch for my light the whole night because he's literally rage mode. Haha, he keeps saying he's got me but yet still keeps responding. Like I said. I can make my monkey dance!
Hey Simon!! No worries bro! I got this fool in a cage
(I bet the idiot thinks I'm ACTUALLY trying to communicate with Simon)

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 02:39 AM
^

https://media0.giphy.com/media/1O43UNtta63S5KLLcK/giphy.gif

Why u sweating Haazy.... what's wrong?

TheMan
08-14-2019, 02:41 AM
:no:

Simon is real

Wheels has like a dozen alts (TheCorporation, LAmbruh, And1AllDay, Dray n Klay, SpaceJam2) to name a few.

Next your gonna claim that the Queen of England is a real person :facepalm

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 02:46 AM
:no:

Simon is real

Wheels has like a dozen alts (TheCorporation, LAmbruh, And1AllDay, Dray n Klay, SpaceJam2) to name a few.

Next your gonna claim that the Queen of England is a real person :facepalm

Dude, you should know the evolution of Simon. These fellas are pulling a Negan on y'all.

coin24
08-14-2019, 02:48 AM
Dude, you should know the evolution of Simon. These fellas are pulling a Negan on y'all.

It's the same person wtf are you on about:lol :lol

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 02:51 AM
^

Why u sweating Haazy.... what's wrong?

Why would I be sweating? I'm not the one taking shots at an imaginary man :roll:
Like I said, you are so obsessed with me you literally can't stand not having the last word. Hahaha! I can read you like a book

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 02:54 AM
The poor soul has bet it all on that single point.

and I'm here like...raise...

http://media.cardplayer.com/assets/000/019/406/david_williams_Feat_1.jpg

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 03:15 AM
The poor soul has bet it all on that single point.

and I'm here like...raise...

http://media.cardplayer.com/assets/000/019/406/david_williams_Feat_1.jpg

Next gif please, lol. You're so facking predictable.
DickinBumhole can't stand not having last post. Frantically searches for gif. Rinse, repeat.

His narcissistic sociopath side is kicking in hardcore now. Lol, how is this guy gonna function tomorrow?

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 03:24 AM
Keep projecting and living in your own little reality. Ignoring everyone not biting your retarded nonsense.

RRR3 can't save you... he can't even save himself. :lol :lol

I snatched your soul and and I ain't giving it back. It's up to you to come to terms with that.

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 03:35 AM
Keep projecting and living in your own little reality. Ignoring everyone not biting your retarded nonsense.

RRR3 can't save you... he can't even save himself. :lol :lol

I snatched your soul and and I ain't giving it back. It's up to you to come to terms with that.

It is reality. You're obsessed with me so much you have abandoned all senses and have focused solely on me. So much so you do the same predictable thing I do with every poster that's tried to start shit with me. Which is what I predicted in this very thread. I can make you dance like my monkey. And so far I'm correct. :lol
And just like I'll predict you'll keep on going for another dozens of pages because every post you see from me strikes another nerve.

Why do you think the Simon crew calls me the Jordaneers worst nightmare? Because I can make posters do exactly what you're doing.
Like literally, prom called you embarassing yet you would rather have that stigma and keep.going at me. And just like your bum chum you'll lose. It always happens :cheers:

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 03:37 AM
And just like every poster does, you want to go to bed but that little green light keeps you up and strikes another nerve :lol
You can't sleep until you get the last post. And I won't let you :D

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 03:41 AM
A lot of boasting but they're just petty attempts to save face.

The only thing you've levied at me is:

1. I'm obsessed because I ridiculed and exposed you in front of everyone. A last resort retort...

and

2. The tard behind, "Simon", the one you suck c0ck for a living is not real. Becoming unreal the moment it became a losing proposition to mention it.

You're done kiddo.

Grasping at a neutral comment from Prom also directed at your sorry ass is just merely showing how desperate you're. Can anyone come save Haazy? Please....

If you think you can tire me out or that'll forget somehow.... boi are you in you in for a painful torture.

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 03:58 AM
A lot of boasting but they're just petty attempts to save face.

The only thing you've levied at me is:

1. I'm obsessed because I ridiculed and exposed you in front of everyone. A last resort retort...

and

2. The tard behind, "Simon", the one you suck c0ck for a living is not real. Becoming unreal the moment it became a losing proposition to mention it.

You're done kiddo.

Grasping at a neutral comment from Prom also directed at your sorry ass is just merely showing how desperate you're. Can anyone come save Haazy? Please....

If you think you can tire me out or that'll forget somehow.... boi are you in you in for a painful torture.

1- you are obsessed. You know it. You confirm it everytime you post

2- you didn't get the St.Nick reference. St.Nick was real. Santa Clause isn't. you still believe in Santa Clause. But you're too stupid to get the reference.

3- I know pro threw shade at me. I've accepted it. It is embarassing. But it isn't any skin of my back. You however would rather carry the stigma and keep coming at me. True sign of a narcissistic sociopath

4- insert predictable gif

5- You can't sleep. The little green light I keep on won't let you. Lol.

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 03:58 AM
Like I said. I can make my monkey dance for pages :lol

Norcaliblunt
08-14-2019, 04:02 AM
Go Getter

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 04:10 AM
That's fine and all but then again why did you admit (your words not mine) a few pages back you were a groupie c0ck sucker?

I mean I only levied the accusation and evidence? I didn't make you type that...and admit it when confronted.

Then within 2 posts your crazy retarded brain realized the gravity of the mistake and thought it was a good idea to come up with an alternate reality wherein the tard behind Simon is NOT real, thus you can't be a groupie c0cksuker, to which you yourself admitted just a few posts before. Somehow doing so would make it acceptable for you to continue posting with the same stature, as if nothing happened. As if no one was reading what you typed... :roll: :roll: :roll: How fvcking retarded can you be?

Since then boasting, and puffing like you're in control, begging for back up from anyone (yet they don't come :lol).

You're way over your head, you know it, and no matter how much you fight it.... your soul is mine. The second I threw the bait I had you hooked... you just didn't knew how entangled you were going to get.

Manny98
08-14-2019, 04:16 AM
Picker still melting down :oldlol:

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 04:17 AM

Sup Manny how's Bran carrying those soup cans... did he make it?

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 05:23 AM
That's fine and all but then again why did you admit (your words not mine) a few pages back you were a groupie c0ck sucker?

I mean I only levied the accusation and evidence? I didn't make you type that...and admit it when confronted.

Then within 2 posts your crazy retarded brain realized the gravity of the mistake and thought it was a good idea to come up with an alternate reality wherein the tard behind Simon is NOT real, thus you can't be a groupie c0cksuker, to which you yourself admitted just a few posts before. Somehow doing so would make it acceptable for you to continue posting with the same stature, as if nothing happened. As if no one was reading what you typed... :roll: :roll: :roll: How fvcking retarded can you be?

Since then boasting, and puffing like you're in control, begging for back up from anyone (yet they don't come :lol).

You're way over your head, you know it, and no matter how much you fight it.... your soul is mine. The second I threw the bait I had you hooked... you just didn't knew how entangled you were going to get.

MELTDOWN!

How do you suck a c0ck of something that doesn't exist? I mean, is it bad as the fact that you get owned by something that doesn't exist? :lol

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 05:26 AM
:lol
Oh oh, here comes Simon!
No wait, you're supposed to be Lebron23 :lol

He's too stupid to even notice I have him on a string. I'm literally predicting his next move and he does exactly that! What a tool :roll:

scuzzy
08-14-2019, 05:53 AM
LOL!

I see Daheezy, Manny, RRR3 and everyone tossing the tennis ball, playing PickerNthemiddle like the rest ISH has

Endless amounts of late night fun

You got him @ 30 posts now. We maxed him out at 140 x 5 paragraphs per one night. Baby steps, bro :lol :applause:

https://media1.giphy.com/media/11YBbF1JShm6PK/giphy.gif

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 06:02 AM
LOL!

I see Daheezy, Manny, RRR3 and everyone tossing the tennis ball, playing PickerNthemiddle like the rest ISH has

Endless amounts of late night fun

You got him @ 30 posts now. We maxed him out at 140 x 5 paragraphs per one night. Baby steps, bro :lol :applause:

https://media1.giphy.com/media/11YBbF1JShm6PK/giphy.gif

What's even funnier is I predicted it, flat out spelled it out for him and yet he still falls for it :lol
I might single handedly retire him in this thread. He's so focused on me now that he's gonna abandon "Simon"
Maybe I'll let him play with his imaginary friend :roll:

scuzzy
08-14-2019, 06:08 AM
What's even funnier is I predicted it, flat out spelled it out for him and yet he still falls for it :lol
I might single handedly retire him in this thread. He's so focused on me now that he's gonna abandon "Simon"
Maybe I'll let him play with his imaginary friend :roll:
Oh shit, dudes still spooked of the boogie man? (didn't read thread, never read his) :oldlol:

Christ, the Simon entity has had that kid playing ring a round the rosie pocket full of james posey for years LOL

Did he call you Simon yet? Anyone who riles him the most, he accuses of

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 06:23 AM
Oh shit, dudes still spooked of the boogie man? (didn't read thread, never read his) :oldlol:

Christ, the Simon entity has had that kid playing ring a round the rosie pocket full of james posey for years LOL

Did he call you Simon yet? Anyone who riles him the most, he accuses of

Lol, he's somehow figured me as a groupie. Despite the fact I pointed out he doesn't exist. :lol

I'll keep him locked up in this thread while y'all have your fun in the NBA forum. Something tells me he's devoted himself solely to me. This thread died the moment he stepped in it and caught feelings :lol

nathanjizzle
08-14-2019, 06:51 AM
yall some bullies

AirTupac
08-14-2019, 08:15 AM
DaHeezy spams the same thing every time. "MY MONKEYS DANCE" "SIMON". This is the same guy who got mad I called him Godzuki in 2012 that he decided to spam the same thing for 7 entire years lmfao. He thinks that got me mad but I think its hilarious that based off my comments 7 years ago, this guy got so pent up mad that he has spammed the same things for almost a decade of his life. That's beyond cringe.

MrFonzworth
08-14-2019, 09:57 AM
DaHeezy putting the locks on one of the Kobe Fam's made men:eek:

Called in Tupac for backup. Yikes.

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 10:04 AM
I couldn't resist
See last I checked I had you hooked for 180 posts in one thread, for 8 hours straight… sleepless night for bitch boi to say the least. You can always bump that thread to remind of us of your proud deed babi boi… but something tells me out of all the bookmarked threads that you’ve (and that list is fairly long), that one ain’t one…

The temptation to drop in and lend a hand to an ass sniffer of yours eventually won over reason. You don’t find that many retarded brains out there even capable of contemplating the idea… that it so happens that I’m pounding him to submission made the decision more pressing.

Ignoring my comeback wasn’t gonna last long now was it… not while I ran rampant dragging you and this new found dog all over the mud….

As for Haazy… poor dog didn’t waste a second to reply to anyone willing to give him breath. And who better to do it….:lol :lol

Spinning round’ the clock, one gagged ball at a time. Still trying to figure out how to reconcile admitting to being a c0cksucker and then walking it back...:roll: :roll: :roll:

warriorfan
08-14-2019, 10:11 AM
[QUOTE=PickernRoller]See last I checked I had you hooked for 180 posts in one thread, for 8 hours straight

stalkerforlife
08-14-2019, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=PickernRoller]See last I checked I had you hooked for 180 posts in one thread, for 8 hours straight

stalkerforlife
08-14-2019, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13795565&postcount=27

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 12:12 PM
DaHeezy spams the same thing every time. "MY MONKEYS DANCE" "SIMON". This is the same guy who got mad I called him Godzuki in 2012 that he decided to spam the same thing for 7 entire years lmfao. He thinks that got me mad but I think its hilarious that based off my comments 7 years ago, this guy got so pent up mad that he has spammed the same things for almost a decade of his life. That's beyond cringe.

7 years later and STILL fuming :lol
And yet people STILL say you ODd on a blunt to this day :roll:
You'll never escape that tag! The fact you bring it up is proof it still bothers you!

RRR3
08-14-2019, 12:17 PM
Stalker likes little kids.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=471358

Sick. Someone lock this freak up.

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 12:22 PM

stalkerforlife
08-14-2019, 12:26 PM
Stalker likes little kids.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=471358

Sick. Someone lock this freak up.

Typical liberal coward.

I would smash the 1/100th black out of you if you ever said that in my face.

Cracker.

AirTupac
08-14-2019, 12:27 PM
7 years later and STILL fuming :lol
And yet people STILL say you ODd on a blunt to this day :roll:
You'll never escape that tag! The fact you bring it up is proof it still bothers you!

I just told you I find it hilarious you still spam me that in every thread. How does it anger me if I never respond to them? :lol

Based on your logic, just commenting on it = mad. What a complete retard

RRR3
08-14-2019, 12:28 PM
Kids just aren’t safe around epsteinforlife.

Alert the feds. We got a pedo running around on ISH. More than one actually (TheMan)

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 12:31 PM
I just told you I find it hilarious you still spam me that in every thread. How does it anger me if I never respond to them? :lol

Based on your logic, just commenting on it = mad. What a complete retard

Every thread? A couple every 6 months is every thread? :roll:
See how paranoid you are of me? I rarely post in your threads yet my posts make the BIGGEST impact. Just like in this thread. Once you see me post you LOSE it

And of course you're mad! Because people STILL call you Godzuki. You're literally the Simon of the Lakers Fam now. Taking on a fake title :lol

TheMan
08-14-2019, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Kids just aren

AirTupac
08-14-2019, 12:38 PM
Every thread? A couple every 6 months is every thread? :roll:
See how paranoid you are of me? I rarely post in your threads yet my posts make the BIGGEST impact. Just like in this thread. Once you see me post you LOSE it

And of course you're mad! Because people STILL call you Godzuki. You're literally the Simon of the Lakers Fam now. Taking on a fake title :lol

You and I both know its much more frequently than "a couple every 6 months". We have posters commenting on your weird obsession with me in multiple NBA threads. Jeez this is sad. I love that I made such a dent in your life.

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 12:41 PM
Someone save this man from chocking on that c0ck?

[QUOTE=DaHeezy] Simon's got

Prometheus
08-14-2019, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Kids just aren

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 12:53 PM
School is back in session bois...

The 3 musqueerteers showed their heads just to be slapped back to oblivion again. :lol :lol

RRR3
08-14-2019, 12:58 PM
You are a true coward. When you lie in bed at night, alone, you know this is true.
Didn

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 01:03 PM
You and I both know its much more frequently than "a couple every 6 months". We have posters commenting on your weird obsession with me in multiple NBA threads. Jeez this is sad. I love that I made such a dent in your life.

I literally post maybe once every couple of months on your threads and yet it still stands out for you. And you think you impact me? :lol
This thread is an example of how I impact your existence. Look at you carrying on for pages and all I did was post how you're the worst poster on ISH. Which if a poll was made you'd be clearly in the runnings. Others have said you're the worst poster, yet here is multiple pages of you pointing the finger at me

i say I have you pretty owned lol

AirTupac
08-14-2019, 01:04 PM
I made you focus on AirTupac for almost a decade. Nothing you say or twist with mental gymnastics will change that. I bullied you like I would bully you in real life. :cheers:

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 01:05 PM
School is back in session bois...

The 3 musqueerteers showed their heads just to be slapped back to oblivion again. :lol :lol

Lol, how does it feel to be back in your cage? ISH thanking me for trapping you.

I'm good. I'll play prson gaurd for the sake of making ISH great again. Since you have abondoned eberything else and now I have you trapped. :lol

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 01:08 PM
I made you focus on AirTupac for almost a decade. Nothing you say or twist with mental gymnastics will change that. I bullied you like I would bully you in real life. :cheers:

You gonna bring THIS up several years later? LOL
You did this exact same thing about the whole Godzuki and you're still crying about it. Face it. You're such a tard I can literally start anything else on here, post it in the NBA forum and watch it blossom.

You're welcome ISH, I got AirZuki now locked in this thread!

AirTupac
08-14-2019, 01:09 PM
I'm the one who made you focus on me for nearly a decade. I never went to your threads to "spread a rumour" because I got upset 7 years ago. LMAO. You lose worm.

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 01:16 PM
ISH thanking me

Pretty sure I've posted a few times in the NBA forum since logging.... but then again we're dealing with a delusional retard here so par for the course...

All I see is a shook dog making shit up out of the blue, talking to himself, and grasping hard for air..... so shook that you're working your head overtime trying to preempt possible angles which I might consider using to come after your poor soul.... You just don't know... :oldlol:

Like you already gave up on the futility of arguing against being a groupie c0cksucker... admitted to that, and you're simply trying to stop the bleeding from here on out. The power I hold over you right now is only rivaled to that of your mom when you were sucking on her tits...

The definition of a sad wreck. I told you it was gonna be painful... pray tell that I'm being merciful not touching other topics... your posts are so full of contradiction they're target rich.

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 01:19 PM
Pretty sure I've posted a few times in the NBA forum since logging.... but then again we're dealing with a pressed retard here so par for the course...

All I see is a shook dog making shit up out of the blue, talking to himself, and grasping hard for air..... so shook that you're working your head overtime and trying to preempt possible angles which I might consider using to come after your poor soul....

Like you already gave up on the futility of arguing against being a groupie c0cksucker... admitted to that, and you're simply trying to stop the bleeding from here on out...

The definition of a sad wreck. I told you it was gonna be painful... pray tell that I'm being merciful not touching other topics... your posts are so full of contradiction they're target rich.

Lol, what waste of metaphoric jibber jabber. :lol
Bottom line, I have you hooked in this thread. And I'll keep you're sociaopathic ass hooked into an slow retirement

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 01:20 PM
I'm the one who made you focus on me for nearly a decade. I never went to your threads to "spread a rumour" because I got upset 7 years ago. LMAO. You lose worm.

Yet here you are fuming the moment you saw me post :roll:
Nice try buddy

STILL fuming :rant

Bosnian Sajo
08-14-2019, 01:28 PM
Someone save this man from chocking on that c0ck?

**DaSleezy quoting other posters by name x100**

Shit :oldlol:

Sleez, I know I've made my peace with you, but he does bring up a fair point lol.

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 01:46 PM
Hey Simon!! No worries bro! I got this fool in a cage
(I bet the idiot thinks I'm ACTUALLY trying to communicate with Simon)
Jest... yet...

By the way, my work allows me to post 24/7. See I work for myself from home. I just pick up the phone, write out an email and make money. Then walk 10 feet to my bed. I take power naps through the day at my choosing. So I would hesitate trying to play this stamina game.

You aren’t one of those fan mail obsessed groupies now are you?
24/7 at home, writing e-mails… communicating with “Simon”….

Wichita Kansas boi better get on this thread and clarify the situation here… it’s looking like more than just fan mail. Is Snapchat even involved? :eek:

The way DaHaazy jumped for joy the moment the Scuzzy alt made a post to give him false hope! :wtf:

The hell is going on?

Proctor
08-14-2019, 01:49 PM
Wow, didn't expect to walk into a curbstomp of Heezy ITT... :biggums:

Nice life for someone who apparently has all these job offers being thrown at him. Does getting bent over by Pickern look good on your resume?

Yikes

RRR3
08-14-2019, 01:51 PM
Picker’s never won an argument in his life. Kinda hard when your IQ is in the 60s.

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=PickernRoller]Jest... yet...

You aren

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 01:54 PM
Shit :oldlol:

Sleez, I know I've made my peace with you, but he does bring up a fair point lol.

I don't know what point he's making? I can easily make the same point about how many times he brings up Simon. Only difference is I know Simon is a myth. He actually believes he's all these posters.

stalkerforlife
08-14-2019, 01:58 PM
You are a true coward. When you lie in bed at night, alone, you know this is true.

One hand tied behind my back.

I'd just slap him, though.

Factory reset

Wouldn't want to hurt him too bad.

Bosnian Sajo
08-14-2019, 02:07 PM
I don't know what point he's making? I can easily make the same point about how many times he brings up Simon. Only difference is I know Simon is a myth. He actually believes he's all these posters.

It's not a myth tho....

100% confirmed Simon = 9er/lambruh/Dray N Klay/Gus Hemingway

I know I'm missing some, but guaranteed these guys are the same dude. It's uncanny.

Lambruh was literally an account made a few years ago when the LeBron to LA rumors had JUST started....he made an account to prepare for LeBron moving over to LA. He used that account to trash the Lakers (while still being a ""Lakers fan"") and hyped up LeBron any chance he got. He used ALL the same arguments and insults he would use with his "main" at the time.

The dude posts in a very specific and schizo way, it's undeniable. I'm actually quite surprised that you or any one else is denying this, it is PAINFULLY obvious.

Idk where the name "Simon" came from, but ik that's what we call the schizo in the NBA forum. He himself doesn't even hide it, he will open up each account just to quote himself and insert laughing emoji's.

DaHeezy
08-14-2019, 02:19 PM
It's not a myth tho....

100% confirmed Simon = 9er/lambruh/Dray N Klay/Gus Hemingway

Precisely. 9er yes. Not sure about the others. But really Simon has evolved into a name given to anybody who stans Lebron. Which is funny because guys Pickand Roller actually believe everyone is Simon. He's a boogieman. Who's got these kids all mind****ed. PickAndRoller is too dumb to figure that out. This was established years ago

Idk where the name "Simon" came from, but ik that's what we call the schizo in the NBA forum. He himself doesn't even hide it, he will open up each account just to quote himself and insert laughing emoji's.

That's where the myth comes in. He's got all his haters fooled into believing everyone is Simon. OG Simon had characteristics none of these accused posters have. That's the beauty of Simon. He's a evolved from an actual person to a stigma.

Bosnian Sajo
08-14-2019, 02:24 PM
Precisely. 9er yes. Not sure about the others. But really Simon has evolved into a name given to anybody who stans Lebron. Which is funny because guys Pickand Roller actually believe everyone is Simon. He's a boogieman. Who's got these kids all mind****ed. PickAndRoller is too dumb to figure that out. This was established years ago

No it's not, man. You're totally wrong on this.

Mr Feeny stans Lebron...never accused him of being Simon (because he's not). RRR3 aka TranyLover is a huge Bron nut hugger, he's not being accused of being Simon.

I'm trying to explain it to you, it's a set group of posters who we all know is the same person. Dray n Klay, Lambruh..these two specifically are clear as day. He picks characteristics of the groups he's arguing against (dray klay for warriors, Lambruh for Lakers) and proceeds to trash the fanbases and franchises while "supposedly" being a fan. He's a really weird ****ing guy.

Idk how many active account he has atm, not do I care since I generally ignore him, but it's the truth.

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 02:26 PM
DaHaazy knows exactly who he svcks c0ck for. No one but himself alone on an island, with wichita boi's c0ck in his mouth buy his narrative.

He ain't that dumb... don't do him like that just yet. Let him drag it out pretending there is plausible deniability..... "he's smart" and "in-control".

We've already gotten juicy information that sets him up as a 24/7 slob no gooder devoting his life to ISH, svcking dick and sleeping. The only thing I had to do was lend him rope. :lol :lol

Bosnian Sajo
08-14-2019, 02:33 PM
GOATbe

Username to make it seem like he's a Kobe fan, but he completely trashes Kobe any chance he gets....followed by quotes and laughing emojies from dray n klay, lambruh, etc.

idk how you don't make the connection lol.

Prometheus
08-14-2019, 02:43 PM
One hand tied behind my back.

I'd just slap him, though.

Factory reset

Wouldn't want to hurt him too bad.

Every time I call him out, he cries that I don't do the same to you.

We had a war between men, and we squashed it. He will never understand such a thing, because he isn't a man and therefore can't go to war.

All he can do is snivel and slither like a spineless creature.

RRR3
08-14-2019, 02:56 PM
No it's not, man. You're totally wrong on this.

Mr Feeny stans Lebron...never accused him of being Simon (because he's not). RRR3 aka TranyLover is a huge Bron nut hugger, he's not being accused of being Simon.

I'm trying to explain it to you, it's a set group of posters who we all know is the same person. Dray n Klay, Lambruh..these two specifically are clear as day. He picks characteristics of the groups he's arguing against (dray klay for warriors, Lambruh for Lakers) and proceeds to trash the fanbases and franchises while "supposedly" being a fan. He's a really weird ****ing guy.

Idk how many active account he has atm, not do I care since I generally ignore him, but it's the truth.
I see how it is :coleman:

At least I’m not in love with AirTupac :yaohappy:

RRR3
08-14-2019, 02:56 PM
Look how seriously Prometheus takes this board :roll:

Talking about going to war and shit

Bosnian Sajo
08-14-2019, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]I see how it is :coleman:

At least I

Prometheus
08-14-2019, 03:00 PM
Look how seriously Prometheus takes this board :roll:

Talking about going to war and shit

You will learn to take it seriously when you have to face God.

Bosnian Sajo
08-14-2019, 03:03 PM

I almost snapped my neck looking at this comment sideways lmfao...this coming from you???

PickernRoller
08-14-2019, 03:06 PM

RRR3 is a broken man. After being the joke of the forum for a a full year when he outted his picture, he still came back here for more.

Now he's clowned to death for trying to deny his sexual orientation and still comes back for me.

He tries and act like he doesn't care but he does and you can easily get under his skin.

What you have here is a specimen used to abuse, a masochist with stockholm syndrome. Another in the long list of sad wrecks that inhabit ISH.

RRR3
08-14-2019, 03:10 PM
You're not?!? And I'm fkn with you dude lol, but even you recognize the difference.
No, I’m not lmao. Don’t listen to stalker you should know how much of a POS troll he is from our league.

RRR3
08-14-2019, 03:10 PM
So....never?

Prometheus
08-14-2019, 03:15 PM
I almost snapped my neck looking at this comment sideways lmfao...this coming from you???

I have never claimed to not believe in God. I just don't perceive God the same way as the followers of any established religion. I think Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all wrong... but yes, God is very much real.

Bosnian Sajo
08-14-2019, 03:19 PM
RRR3 is a broken man. After being the joke of the forum for a a full year when he outted his picture, he still came back here for more.

Now he's clowned to death for trying to deny his sexual orientation and still comes back for me.

He tries and act like he doesn't care but he does and you can easily get under his skin.

What you have here is a specimen used to abuse, a masochist with stockholm syndrome. Another in the long list of sad wrecks that inhabit ISH.

Bro, let the kid bust fat ones one them Shmales, what is the biiiig deeeaaaal?

For what it's worth Triple R, we not into them trannies, therefore you are left with YOUR PICK of the sturdiest bussies in all of the land! Ain't that betta?

You a playa homie, strutting them stallions along like you a horse jockey. YouDaMan! But so is sHe. Ain't that betta? Killin thessseeee hoooeeeeeesss, ain't nobody on top cept for Ol'boy :roll:. I'm sorry man, I'm done...I missed the big thread where they were roasting so I gotta throw a couple of jokes out there.

Remember when Pokemon was still on TV, and anytime they would go to commercial they would play a mini game? You had to know the answer by the time the show was back on.

RRR I know you're gonna get this one easy:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yYrYwLaIby8/hqdefault.jpg

WHO'S THAT POKEMON?!?!?

RRR3
08-14-2019, 03:32 PM
:sleeping

More lame trans jokes.

And a GOAT tier meltdown from picker. Dudes a chihuahua always yapping incessantly.

AirTupac
08-14-2019, 03:33 PM
Sajo kills me everytime. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bosnian Sajo
08-14-2019, 03:40 PM
:sleeping

More lame trans jokes.

IT'S JYNX!!!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f70/13/40/88/47/jynx10.jpg

RRR3
08-14-2019, 04:07 PM
Cringe.

Painfully unfunny.

stalkerforlife
08-14-2019, 05:01 PM
Every time I call him out, he cries that I don't do the same to you.

We had a war between men, and we squashed it. He will never understand such a thing, because he isn't a man and therefore can't go to war.

All he can do is snivel and slither like a spineless creature.

We were huge rivals at one time and I legitimately feared for my life.

That's how manly you are.

I'm so thankful we both made it out alive.

MrFonzworth
08-14-2019, 08:47 PM
Jesus christ, you guys wake up looking forward to this thread or what?:roll:

highwhey
08-14-2019, 08:55 PM
Jesus christ, you guys wake up looking forward to this thread or what?:roll: