PDA

View Full Version : How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

Pages : [1] 2

Duncan21formvp
08-15-2019, 12:24 AM
How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a 4x DPOY on his squad.

superduper
08-15-2019, 12:25 AM
Because he's the GOAT

SpaceJam
08-15-2019, 02:43 AM
Didn't Duncan lose as the 1st seed to the Grizz (8th) led by ZBo, who hadn't won a playoff series up until that point? CRAZY

GimmeThat
08-15-2019, 03:26 AM
if you don't spend multiple years studying the league, you won't be able to win multiple championships in the span of the max contract length of 5 years

Spurs m8
08-15-2019, 03:39 AM
Because he's the GOAT

This :applause:

Bosnian Sajo
08-15-2019, 11:12 AM
if you don't spend multiple years studying the league, you won't be able to win multiple championships in the span of the max contract length of 5 years

:basketball

You really think you said something clever with this, don't you?

aj1987
08-15-2019, 11:32 PM
You created the same exact thread a couple of months ago, you autistic turd.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459570

Try to be a bit more creative when trolling and not just a blatant ******.

3ball
08-15-2019, 11:36 PM

The topic came up again when Stay Van Gundy recently said he exploited lebron's ball-dominant, iso-heavy skillset in that series (empty stats), which is how his underdog Magic beat Lebron's heavily-favored, 60-win, 1 seed.. it was the only thing Dwight and Stan did before or since.. :applause:

PickernRoller
08-15-2019, 11:45 PM
Ball hog made it all about his stats.

3ball
08-15-2019, 11:50 PM
Since we're taking Van Gundy's words as gospel

https://www.slamonline.com/slam-tv/slight-edge-stan-van-gundy-says-lebron-james-is-better-than-michael-jordan/
He also said Oscar was better than MJ

So I'll take his historical account on the guy he actually faced and defeated (lebron), rather than riffing on 2 guys he never faced, let alone defeated

NBAGOAT
08-15-2019, 11:52 PM
He also said Oscar was better than MJ

So I'll take his historical account on the guy he actually faced and defeated (lebron), rather than riffing on 2 guys he never faced, let alone defeated

van gundy was on riley's staff when the heat were losing to the Bulls. I think he's got a decent idea of mj's game...

3ball
08-15-2019, 11:56 PM
van gundy was on riley's staff when the heat were losing to the Bulls. I think he's got a decent idea of mj's game...
He said 2 different things

One is a historical account of facts (his re-telling of the 09' ECF)

The other is his subjective opinion (lebron/oscar vs MJ)

I'll go with facts over subjective opinion every day and twice on Sunday... :confusedshrug:

3ball
08-16-2019, 12:02 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hold the L and jump off a cliff. Also, post your sources like SouBeach, whenever you say shit.

Again, Stan Van Gundy said LeBron and Oscar > Ordan.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2799283-stan-van-gundy-lebron-james-oscar-robertson-greater-than-michael-jordan

" Van Gundy said Jordan also benefitted from expanded media hype and television coverage."

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-xpm-2010-04-22-os-magic-stan-van-gundy-michael-jordan-20100422-story.html

I'll go with facts over subjective opinion every time.. :confusedshrug:.. hope that helps.. :cheers:

Regarding expanded media coverage - i don't remember HD TV back then, or YouTube, or a whole bunch of other media platforms... So that's bullshit.. people are just blind - MJ kicked stan's brother ass and everyone so bad that everyone hates him

3ball
08-16-2019, 12:17 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
He stated an interesting historical fact about exploiting Lebron in the 09' ECF

Otoh, his opinion about historical rankings mean nothing

The historical fact that Lebron was exploited in the 09' ECF makes that loss is another black mark, just like 07' Finals, 11 Finals, and 14' Finals

aj1987
08-16-2019, 12:17 AM

Post your source, you inbred ****.

Nope, it's a fact. He said LeBron > Jordan. It's done.

I'll go with facts over subjective opinion every time.. :confusedshrug:.. hope that helps.. :cheers:
Just because Stan said something about the '09 series doesn't make it a fact. If it's a fact, him saying that LeBron > Jordan is a fact as well.

Regarding expanded media coverage - i don't remember HD TV back then, or YouTube, or a whole bunch of other media platforms... So that's bullshit.. people are just blind - MJ kicked stan's brother ass and everyone so bad that everyone hates him
:oldlol:

You are beyond retarded. A dude who has NEVER watched a minute of basketball. Let alone touch a basketball IRL.

Also, here's what Stan said about LeBron in that series:

NBAGOAT
08-16-2019, 12:23 AM
ask eliteballer

sportjames23
08-16-2019, 12:45 AM
How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a 4x DPOY on his squad.

Damn good question.

3ball
08-16-2019, 12:50 AM
Post your source, you inbred ****.

Nope, it's a fact. He said LeBron > Jordan. It's done.

Just because Stan said something about the '09 series doesn't make it a fact. If it's a fact, him saying that LeBron > Jordan is a fact as well.

You are beyond retarded. A dude who has NEVER watched a minute of basketball. Let alone touch a basketball IRL.

“If you look into the rest of my coaching career, I clearly didn’t have any formula to beat LeBron,” Van Gundy said. “Our theory defensively, we wanted him to be more of a scorer and less of a guy to help those guys play well. Those other guys needed LeBron to play well. He put up absolutely huge numbers, but we had more overall talent.”

Stan literally NEVER said that LeBron's play was the reason why the Cavs lost, however, he DID say that the reason why the Magic won was because they had the better team.

No wonder you haven't posted the quote. ****ing idiot.
I can't find the quote unfortunately, but Stan did say it recently

He said that he let lebron iso away the shot clock and that's how they won

There were threads about it too but they aren't popping up

sportjames23
08-16-2019, 01:31 AM

Yeah, he knows MJ owned the **** outta his teams and is still bitter about that.

aj1987
08-16-2019, 01:36 AM
I can't find the quote unfortunately, but Stan did say it recently

He said that he let lebron iso away the shot clock and that's how they won

There were threads about it too but they aren't popping up
That's because he never said that, turd. Unless you can find that exact quote, you're making shit up. As usual.

3ball
08-16-2019, 01:43 AM
That's because he never said that, turd. Unless you can find that exact quote, you're making shit up. As usual.
It was on a random appearance on one of the main sports shows

Hard to find, but I thought threads were made about it

aj1987
08-16-2019, 01:45 AM
It was on a random appearance on one of the main sports shows

Hard to find, but I thought threads were made about it
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

How deluded are you, idiot? Van Gundy literally NEVER said that. I also provided a direct quote from him, in which he said that the reason why they won was because they had a better team. Period.

I wish more people called you out on your lies and other BS.

3ball
08-16-2019, 01:51 AM

How deluded are you, idiot? Van Gundy literally NEVER said that. I also provided a direct quote from him, in which he said that the reason why they won was because they had a better team. Period.

He did say it but again, it wasn't made a story or anything apparently

I just saw it one morning on my feed

aj1987
08-16-2019, 01:53 AM
He did say it but again, it wasn't made a story or anything apparently

I just saw it one morning on my feed

3ball
08-16-2019, 01:55 AM

He 100% said it

It popped up on my feed one morning as a clip from that morning.. so it's simply buried

PickernRoller
08-16-2019, 01:55 AM
"Let him get his"... that has always been the playbook on the fraud.

If Anthony Davis and Vogel don't take control of the team away from Lebron's hero play blackhole we're gonna be in trouble vs. the Nuggets or the Clippers.

At that point, every retard of his will be wishing for Kawhi to get injured. Just like they did every year wishing it on KD or Curry.

You know it, I know it.

SpaceJam
08-16-2019, 07:17 AM
Good lord 3ball, at least have a source before you come in all high and mighty

Absolutely pwned xD

Gileraracer
08-16-2019, 07:49 AM
Not enough help, as always :(

bullettooth
08-16-2019, 07:53 AM
It's so sad how LeBron came into the league and claimed himself to be the king but turned out to be a career loser. What a legacy :(

HylianNightmare
08-16-2019, 07:54 AM
Cause no bigs could stop dwight and orlando dwight is starting to get kinda underrated on here

dankok8
08-16-2019, 08:42 AM

I'll go with facts over subjective opinion every day and twice on Sunday... :confusedshrug:

Don't think you understand what the word 'fact' means.

aj1987
08-20-2019, 05:04 AM
He 100% said it

It popped up on my feed one morning as a clip from that morning.. so it's simply buried

SpaceJam
08-20-2019, 05:16 AM
[QUOTE=aj1987]:oldlol:

3ball
08-20-2019, 10:58 PM
Delicious.
Stan 100% said it but it's from a random show from like Jun 22nd or some shit (im guessing) and impossible to find now

It popped up on my feed that morning of the show, but it's apparently buried forever now

What he said was common knowledge anyway - everyone knows lebron dribbles too much and his teams would be better if he got the same stats with less ball-time and more ball-movement

PickernRoller
08-20-2019, 11:10 PM
Stan did say so. 3-ball is right and I'm not surprised to see him having these clowns on a leash.

Bran groupies can try to hound 3-ball by piggy backing each other but all of them are low feeders that even when combined can't scare a mouse.

StrongLurk
08-20-2019, 11:21 PM
Stan 100% said it but it's from a random show from like Jun 22nd or some shit (im guessing) and impossible to find now

It popped up on my feed that morning of the show, but it's apparently buried forever now

What he said was common knowledge anyway - everyone knows lebron dribbles too much and his teams would be better if he got the same stats with less ball-time and more ball-movement

Absolute meltdown.

Leviathon1121
08-20-2019, 11:23 PM
The amount of memes and threads these LeBron stans would make if Jordan ever lost as the overwhelming favorite while having home court advantage...so many double standards.

SouBeachTalents
08-20-2019, 11:48 PM
3ball, just admit you lied bruh. It's 2019, the fact you can't find a single shred of evidence that Van Gundy said this, not even a youtube clip or an article, leads me to believe you made it up

Plus we both know had it been said, there would've with 100% certainty been a thread made about it here; and being completely honest, a very good chance it would've been made by you :lol

So, until then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Kp1O9oFzI

RealSkipBayless
08-21-2019, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=aj1987]:oldlol:

aj1987
08-24-2019, 07:35 AM
3ball, just admit you lied bruh. It's 2019, the fact you can't find a single shred of evidence that Van Gundy said this, not even a youtube clip or an article, leads me to believe you made it up

Plus we both know had it been said, there would've with 100% certainty been a thread made about it here; and being completely honest, a very good chance it would've been made by you :lol

So, until then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Kp1O9oFzI
:roll: :roll:

Not surprising to see the resident retard Pickernidiot agreeing with 3ball.

Mr Feeny
08-24-2019, 08:39 AM
Tbf I remember Stan Van Gundy saying the same thing. I believe it was on Greenberg and golic's radio show, when that was still going on. I don't remember him explicitly saying it in the words 3ball used but he alluded to it. So he isn't making it up.

What I find interesting is how people literally say 1 thing in an interview and then completely contradict themselves years later in another. It happens all the time with coaches and players. Anyone involved in sports.

3ball
09-17-2019, 12:55 PM
Stan Van Gundy said they won by playing lebron straight up and staying at home/locking down teammates

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466601

So guys like MJ, Curry, and Kobe would've won the series by getting the same production as Lebron WHILE getting double so teammates can get off too

Ultimately, defenses meet a driver at the rim with multiple defenders, whereas the only way to stop a hot jumpshooter is to get the ball out of their hands (double-team) - indeed, only great jumpshooters like MJ, Curry, Bird, and Kobe get doubled...

Otoh, ball-dominant bricklayers like Westbrook and Lebron are left to their own devices - they won't get hot from the outside and their scoring is the plodding type that takes a lot of dribbles and you see it coming (ball-dominance), so opponents prefer defending this versus defending ball movement and complicated off-ball stuff (pindowns, etc)..

So Lebron's inability to get doubled is a huge flaw in his game that explains how his heavily-favored Cavs lost... And I know that most people think it's crazy to blame Lebron - this is true in a way because Lebron's production allows them to have a good team with only Mo as 2nd option and sub-par cast... But it's still Lebron's fault compared to other greats like MJ, Curry or Kobe that can produce the same amount while getting doubled, so teammates get off and the team has a more powerful attack overall...

Overdrive
09-17-2019, 01:09 PM
only great jumpshooters like MJ, Curry, Bird, and Kobe get doubled...

Great jump shooters like Wilt, Kareem, Hakeem, Shaq, etc?

3ball
09-17-2019, 01:16 PM
I'm obviously talking perimeter players

(hence the expression meeting "drivers" at the rim)

Ainosterhaspie
09-17-2019, 02:15 PM
Orlando had the number one DRtg during the regular season at 101.9. Against LeBron's Cavs that shot up to 110.6 almost identical to the 110.8 the Lakers put up against the Magic. In fact the Lakers saw a bigger drop in their ORtg from the regular season in the series against the Magic than the Cavaliers did. Orlando, the best regular season defense, would only qualify as the 22nd best defense in the league if they defended during the regular season as poorly as they defended the Cavs. The Cavaliers offense was rolling against the league's best defense.

On the other side of the ball, where the real story of the series happened, the Cavs defense went from a regular season DRtg of 102.4 to 113.3 in the Magic series. Even if the Cavs offense was better than the Lakers offense, they still lose that series because their defense couldn't handle the Magic's combination of spacing and interior threat.

3ball
09-17-2019, 02:40 PM
Orlando had the number one DRtg during the regular season at 101.9. Against LeBron's Cavs that shot up to 110.6 almost identical to the 110.8 the Lakers put up against the Magic. In fact the Lakers saw a bigger drop in their ORtg from the regular season in the series against the Magic than the Cavaliers did. Orlando, the best regular season defense, would only qualify as the 22nd best defense in the league if they defended during the regular season as poorly as they defended the Cavs. The Cavaliers offense was rolling against the league's best defense.

And they'd be 22nd against the Lakers too - both the Cavs and Lakers achieved basically the same ortg vs the Magic (110.6 and 110.8)

The playoffs show where things are really at - and the 09' playoffs showed that Orlando's defense was overrated, and the Cavs offense was absurdly basic and solvable

(SVG solved it by playing lebron straight up and locking down teammates.. i.e. it's better to guard Lebron's long, slow ball-domination than ball movement created from a double-team))

On the other side of the ball, where the real story of the series happened, the Cavs defense went from a regular season DRtg of 102.4 to 113.3 in the Magic series. Even if the Cavs offense was better than the Lakers offense, they still lose that series because their defense couldn't handle the Magic's combination of spacing and interior threat.
The Magic's drtg increased even MORE

Those series were simply easy-scoring series - the Magic could outscore Lebron-ball but not Kobe-ball-movement

Basketball is a game of attrition - which team can wear the other down.. and teams don't get hot offensively if they're worn down defensively... Lebron-ball simply doesn't wear down the best teams, so those teams can get hot.. otoh, the opponent's ball movement wears down the Cavs defense more, which leaves less energy for the Cavs' offense (an already inferior offense)

ImKobe
09-17-2019, 02:43 PM

Hakeem was a great jumpshooter...

He's obviously comparing perimeter players who constantly handled the ball.

Ainosterhaspie
09-17-2019, 02:58 PM
The Magic's drtg increased even MORE

Wrong. Magic went from 101.9 to 110.6. Difference is -8.7. Cavs went from 102.4 to 113.3. Difference is -10.9. Cavs defense fell farther. Meanwhile the Lakers defense that was 104.7 during the regular season improved to 100.5 against the Magic.

Magic ORtg against Cavs 113.3, against Lakers 100.5. Difference 12.8.
Magic DRtg against Cavs 110.6, against Lakers 110.8. Difference 0.2.

Huge difference in Magic's offense, almost no difference in Magic's defense. The difference in the two series is the Lakers could defend the Magic and the Cavs couldn't. It had nothing to do with LeBron not forcing double teams.

superduper
09-17-2019, 03:08 PM
Because he is literally irrelevant without colluding multiple times with multiple allstars.

red1
09-17-2019, 03:44 PM
lebron has delonte west and mo williams as his most competent teammates

HURR DURR THEY PLAYED LAHBRAHN STRAIGHT UP

meanwhile pippen dragging and pulling MJ by his one hair follicle across the finish-line - 0-9 without pippen :roll: :roll: :roll:

AirTupac
09-17-2019, 03:45 PM
lebron has delonte west and mo williams as his most competent teammates

HURR DURR THEY PLAYED LAHBRAHN STRAIGHT UP

meanwhile pippen dragging and pulling MJ by his one hair follicle across the finish-line - 0-9 without pippen :roll: :roll: :roll:

Do you want me to come down to Toronto to punch your teeth in??????????:whatever:

red1
09-17-2019, 03:49 PM
Do you want me to come down to Toronto to punch your teeth in??????????:whatever:
Sure you're welcome to come by I'll make sure to leave one tooth of yours on every street it'll be an easter hunt to find your full set of teeth winner gets punched in the face

AirTupac
09-17-2019, 03:50 PM
Sure you'll welcome to come by I'll make sure to leave one tooth of yours on every street it'll be an easter hunt to find your full set of teeth winner gets punched in the face

:applause: :applause: :applause:

3ball
09-17-2019, 03:50 PM
Wrong. Magic went from 101.9 to 110.6. Difference is -8.7. Cavs went from 102.4 to 113.3. Difference is -10.9. Cavs defense fell farther. Meanwhile the Lakers defense that was 104.7 during the regular season improved to 100.5 against the Magic.

Magic ORtg against Cavs 113.3, against Lakers 100.5. Difference 12.8.
Magic DRtg against Cavs 110.6, against Lakers 110.8. Difference 0.2.

Huge difference in Magic's offense, almost no difference in Magic's defense. The difference in the two series is the Lakers could defend the Magic and the Cavs couldn't. It had nothing to do with LeBron not forcing double teams.
Exactly.. all your numbers are close.. the same thing that happened to the Cavs also happened to the Lakers

The reality is that Orlando was the first of many (https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-22-2019/6e5aBZ.gif) teams to exploit Lebron's game by not doubling him - teams prefer to guard Lebron's slow ball-domination and get a heavy dose of that (40 points of plodding, ball-domination), rather than guard ball movement created by a double team..

So it's too bad lebron doesn't play off-ball to put himself in dangerous spots where he must be doubled, or too bad he isn't a hot shooter that must have the ball taken out of his hands... :facepalm ... Indeed, Stan Van Gundy exploited holes in Lebron's game (no off-ball, no elite/hot shooting, low aggression as a scorer)..

The reality is that defending a ball-dominator straight-up gives the defense a rest, and a rested/comfortable defense has more capacity to get hot offensively... The low-adjustment Lebron-ball simply doesn't wear the good teams down enough to blunt their attack and win the attrition battle

Ultimately, the opponent's offense and ball movement applies more pressure than they're facing from lebron-ball, so they're worn down less and can get hot offensively easier.. This is a trend in all of Lebron's Finals losses, where the opponent gets hot and wins the last 3 games going away, most notably in the 11', 14', 15', 17' and 18' Finals.

Ainosterhaspie
09-17-2019, 04:35 PM
You're allergic to Occam's rasor aren't you? The Cavs can't defend the Magic. Your conclusion is the Cavs offense is to blame. It can't be that they didn't have someone to mark Howard. Nope that's not it. It can't be that they didn't match up well with Orlando's shooters. Not that either. Bad offense was the real problem with their defense.

3ball
09-17-2019, 04:55 PM
You're allergic to Occam's rasor aren't you? The Cavs can't defend the Magic. Your conclusion is the Cavs offense is to blame. It can't be that they didn't have someone to mark Howard. Nope that's not it. It can't be that they didn't match up well with Orlando's shooters. Not that either. Bad offense was the real problem with their defense.
The Cavs didn't score enough to win.... :confusedshrug:..

And Dwight Howard isn't supposed to result in a better offense than Lebron

But one side of the ball effects the other.. Lebron-ball's predictability and lack of ball-movement doesn't wear down defenses, so they have more energy to get hot offensively

Part of the reason Lebron-ball doesn't wear down defenses is because he doesn't come and a double-team... SVG said their strategy against lebron WORKED - he couldn't command a double and therefore got exploited..

So it's too bad lebron doesn't play off-ball to put himself in dangerous spots where he must be doubled, or too bad he isn't a hot shooter that must have the ball taken out of his hands... ... Indeed, Stan Van Gundy exploited holes in Lebron's game (no off-ball, no elite/hot shooting, low aggression as a scorer)..

ImKobe
09-18-2019, 01:02 AM

Cavs struggled to shoot the ball in two out of their 4 losses so yeah bad offense has something to do with them losing the series. It wasn't good offense when they scored 90 in elimination with Lebron having 25 on 40%. Apparently Cavs did enough with their 90 points and should have won, according to you.

Ainosterhaspie
09-18-2019, 01:19 AM
They lost with LeBron scoring 49 on 0.71 TS%.
They lost with LeBron scoring 41 on 0.53 TS%.
They lost with LeBron scoring 44 on 0.60 TS%.

Nice cherry picking though. They were losing games with excellent offensive output and excellent production from James. Bad offense might be the story of that game, defense, or lack thereof by the Cavs was the story of the series.

bullettooth
09-18-2019, 01:31 AM
Because he's the GOAT
The G.L.O.A.T.

Greatest LOSER of all Time.

Duncan21formvp
12-18-2019, 10:44 PM
The G.L.O.A.T.

Greatest LOSER of all Time.
Or Jerry West

3ball
12-18-2019, 10:57 PM

"We let Lebron play 1on1 in the 09 series, we were fine giving him points/stats"

- Stan Van Gundy

Lebron can't command double-teams due to weak jumper that rarely gets hot/requires getting the ball out of his hands; and his lack of off-ball game allows opponents to defend his long-dribble style, which is preferred over double-teaming and spurring ball-movement (Stan Van Gundy (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466601) and Kerr (https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-22-2019/6e5aBZ.gif) let him dribble away - they wanted the ball in his hands)..

so his weak jumper and long-dribble style prevents double-teaming and allows teammates to be guarded straight-up and locked down, like the 2009 ECF where he lost as the favorite, or the 2015 Finals where a better team effort would've beaten Curry/Klay (who are otherwise losers in the Finals, 8-10 without KD).

Duncan21formvp
01-01-2020, 11:53 PM

"We let Lebron play 1on1 in the 09 series, we were fine giving him points/stats"

- Stan Van Gundy

Lebron can't command double-teams due to weak jumper that rarely gets hot/requires getting the ball out of his hands; and his lack of off-ball game allows opponents to defend his long-dribble style, which is preferred over double-teaming and spurring ball-movement (Stan Van Gundy (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466601) and Kerr (https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-22-2019/6e5aBZ.gif) let him dribble away - they wanted the ball in his hands)..

so his weak jumper and long-dribble style prevents double-teaming and allows teammates to be guarded straight-up and locked down, like the 2009 ECF where he lost as the favorite, or the 2015 Finals where a better team effort would've beaten Curry/Klay (who are otherwise losers in the Finals, 8-10 without KD).

It really is a shame a guy who is supposed to be top 10 loses in his absolute prime while winning league mvp with HCA to Dwight Howard.:roll:

Gil Renard
01-01-2020, 11:58 PM
It really is a shame a guy who is supposed to be top 10 loses in his absolute prime while winning league mvp with HCA to Dwight Howard.:roll:

Duncan got his shit pushed in on the #1 seed stacked dynasty Spurs vs. the #8 seed lowly Grizzlies. :oldlol:

Duncan21formvp
01-02-2020, 12:07 AM
Duncan got his shit pushed in on the #1 seed stacked dynasty Spurs vs. the #8 seed lowly Grizzlies. :oldlol:
Duncan didn't go to another team to join forces with players who won as the man like Lebron did with Ben Wallace, Shaq, Wade. Lebron lost to Dwight Howard when Lebron won league mvp.

Gil Renard
01-02-2020, 12:16 AM
Duncan didn't go to another team to join forces with players who won as the man like Lebron did with Ben Wallace, Shaq, Wade. Lebron lost to Dwight Howard when Lebron won league mvp.

He didn

The Iron Fist
01-02-2020, 12:18 AM
[QUOTE=Gil Renard]He didn

Duncan21formvp
01-02-2020, 12:19 AM
[QUOTE=Gil Renard]He didn

Gil Renard
01-02-2020, 12:37 AM
Lebron had Ben Wallace on the squad a guy who won a title as the only allstar on the team and beat a team with 4 top 40 players all time.:eek:

TD had three HOF teammates and still choked like a bitch and lost the FMVP to Bron in 13 :roll:

Duncan21formvp
01-02-2020, 12:39 AM
TD had three HOF teammates and still choked like a bitch and lost the FMVP to Bron in 13 :roll:
Lebron had 12 hall of famers and lost to Carlos Arroyo in the Olympics.

Gil Renard
01-02-2020, 12:42 AM
Lebron had 12 hall of famers and lost to Carlos Arroyo in the Olympics.

Your hero TD was the leader of that team dumbass :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
01-02-2020, 12:43 AM
Because hes the GAGOATs

Duncan21formvp
Lebron was the leader. Duncan isn't American so couldn't be the leader.

SouBeachTalents
In b4 he wasn't born in the 50 states, like that somehow excuses him for losing too :lol

Gil Renard
01-02-2020, 12:44 AM
Lebron was the leader. Duncan isn't American so couldn't be the leader.

So Duncan sabotaged the team? :wtf:

You

knicksman
01-02-2020, 12:52 AM
[QUOTE=Gil Renard]So Duncan sabotaged the team? :wtf:

You

Gil Renard
01-02-2020, 12:57 AM
duncan has won in the better competition - NBA. He doesnt need to prove himself. But lebron? The guy couldnt even get gold in a weaker league. No wonder he has to call wade and bosh.

Wade and Bosh won bronze though...so Bron had less help than Kobe, who had Gasol (gold). :confusedshrug:

knicksman
01-02-2020, 01:04 AM
Wade and Bosh won bronze though...so Bron had less help than Kobe, who had Gasol (gold). :confusedshrug:

So gasol > bron+ wade+ bosh? Damn and he is your GOAT?

Gil Renard
01-02-2020, 01:31 AM
So gasol > bron+ wade+ bosh? Damn and he is your GOAT?

So Kobe had Gasol (>Bron + Wade + Bosh) + prime Dwight + Nash + Artest and still lost in the first round :eek:

And he is your GOAT?

knicksman
01-02-2020, 01:39 AM
So Kobe had Gasol (>Bron + Wade + Bosh) + prime Dwight + Nash + Artest and still lost in the first round :eek:

And he is your GOAT?

bron + bosh + wade < gasol :roll:

Gil Renard
01-02-2020, 01:44 AM

Just going by what you said.

Kobe had the most stacked team in history and choked in the first round :lol

knicksman
01-02-2020, 01:46 AM
Just going by what you said.

Kobe had the most stacked team in history and choked in the first round :lol

GimmeThat
01-02-2020, 02:54 AM
similar to how by today's league standard, looking at Shaq's stat sheet

every single one of his coaches would most likely received an F based on usage

Duncan21formvp
04-03-2020, 01:53 AM
similar to how by today's league standard, looking at Shaq's stat sheet

every single one of his coaches would most likely received an F based on usage

How do?

DoctorP
04-03-2020, 03:07 AM

because at that point, Howard was a career-winner.

Duncan21formvp
05-17-2020, 12:23 AM
This is even worse now. Lebron supposedly the best player in the league that year lost to a guy who isn't even considered top 74 all time with HCA.

warriorfan
05-17-2020, 12:31 AM

3ball
05-17-2020, 12:32 AM
This is even worse now. Lebron supposedly the best player in the league that year lost to a guy who isn't even considered top 74 all time with HCA.

We actually figured out why lebron lost this series

1) he lost 3 fourth quarter leads Game 1, 2 and 4, including getting outplayed by dwight in critical gm 4 OT.. this is similar to 18' Finals, when he choked in Game 1 OT and lost another 4th quarter lead in game 3

2) lebron never beat a top 5 SRS without at least 20 ppg from sidekick, except once when his sidekick got 18 on crazy shooting 66% ts.. otoh, MJ won 5 series against top 5 SRS teams with 15-16 ppg from sidekick on bad efficiency

2) Stan preferred to "let him dribble" rather then double-team him.. this adjustment-less approach left the defense rested and more capacity for offense

warriorfan
05-17-2020, 12:34 AM

Not to mention the Magic were missing their All-Star point guard Jameer Nelson due to injury and were forced to start an And-1 player at PG in Rafer Alston.

This plus HCA made the Cavaliers overwhelming favorites.

https://i.postimg.cc/MKzTRtrf/F4196-BC6-57-C3-41-C7-855-D-97-BDE152-CC83.jpg

ZenMaster7210
05-17-2020, 12:48 AM
Not to mention the Magic were missing their All-Star point guard Jameer Nelson due to injury and were forced to start an And-1 player at PG in Rafer Alston.

WOW and this guy Lebron is compared to MJ the GOAT? Then 2011 happened and then he got his shit pushed by the Spurs and the Warriors LOL

3ball
05-17-2020, 09:36 AM
WOW and this guy Lebron is compared to MJ the GOAT? Then 2011 happened and then he got his shit pushed by the Spurs and the Warriors LOL

^^^ Wow lebron's a loser, choker, disappointer..

And its funny because lebron's longevity argument goes up in smoke upon further analysis

Lebron averaged 20/6/5 on 41% as a rookie

That's not elite - sophomore/junior Jordan would've done better - jordan shouldn't get punished for playing college - his sophomore/junior seasons should count towards longevity because he had elite NBA capability at that time

So if we add jordan's soph/junior seasons plus the baseball year, plus 1999, that's 17 years of elite basketball capability just like bron.. so lebron doesn't even have longevity!!!! Jordan is goat by far but we already knew that

Hey Yo
05-17-2020, 10:09 AM
^^^ Wow lebron's a loser, choker, disappointer..

And its funny because lebron's longevity argument goes up in smoke upon further analysis

Lebron averaged 20/6/5 on 41% as a rookie

That's not elite - sophomore/junior Jordan would've done better - jordan shouldn't get punished for playing college - his sophomore/junior seasons should count towards longevity because he had elite NBA capability at that time

So if we add jordan's soph/junior seasons plus the baseball year, plus 1999, that's 17 years of elite basketball capability just like bron.. so lebron doesn't even have longevity!!!! Jordan is goat by far but we already knew that
Then why did he choke in those seasons by not even getting to the NCAA Championship game? Got beat by lower seeds each time. Never sniffed the title game

1983 bounced out of the elite 8
1984 bounced out of the sweet 16

LeCroix
05-17-2020, 10:19 AM
You are right, longevity is not fair.

Let's just be FAIR and take their best 13 playoffs

Ready? Okay!

Jordan 5987

OoooOooooOooopppppPsssssss

BigShotBob
05-17-2020, 10:27 AM

It's over....

LeCroix
05-17-2020, 10:28 AM
It's over....

How many favored 2016 Warriors? Do them next!

BigShotBob
05-17-2020, 10:29 AM
How many favored 2016 Warriors? Do them next!

Did they lose to Dwight Howard and Raefer Alston?

warriorfan
05-17-2020, 02:37 PM
Did they lose to Dwight Howard and Raefer Alston?

:roll:

Lebron23
05-17-2020, 09:42 PM
Then why did he choke in those seasons by not even getting to the NCAA Championship game? Got beat by lower seeds each time. Never sniffed the title game

1983 bounced out of the elite 8
1984 bounced out of the sweet 16

Ethered

34-24 Footwork
05-17-2020, 10:52 PM

Lmao. Well damn. Issa wrap.

So lebron lost to an And-1 player and a career loser an Dwight?

Turbo Slayer
05-17-2020, 10:58 PM
Lmao. Well damn. Issa wrap.

So lebron lost to an And-1 player and a career loser an Dwight? Sure. Let's blame the guy who was the best player in that series putting up the highest GmSc of anyone in that series.

34-24 Footwork
05-17-2020, 11:05 PM
Sure. Let's blame the guy who was the best player in that series putting up the highest GmSc of anyone in that series.

I don't know, man. How many other all time great have lost a series to a guy called Skip to my Lou? Lol.

Turbo Slayer
05-17-2020, 11:14 PM
I don't know, man. How many other all time great have lost a series to a guy called Skip to my Lou? Lol.

Listen I know that you are Gooner or NeutralObserver or whatever. You're a known troll everywhere you go (ISH, Realgm) obviously but I will entertain you. Dwight Howard was a 3X All-star, DPOY, 1st team all nba, All Def 1st, Rebounding champ, and Blocks champ. He was widely considered to be the best center in the NBA at the time. He was no joke. He was in his PRIME.

Turbo Slayer
05-17-2020, 11:23 PM
After that you probably point out LeBron's performance as a whole. Predictable trollling.

LeBron put up 38.5 points on 59% TS (better than playoff league average). He arguably did better than Kobe in the Finals which says alot.

34-24 Footwork
05-17-2020, 11:23 PM
Listen I know that you are Gooner or NeutralObserver or whatever. You're a known troll everywhere you go (ISH, Realgm) obviously but I will entertain you. Dwight Howard was a 3X All-star, DPOY, 1st team all nba, All Def 1st, Rebounding champ, and Blocks champ. He was widely considered to be the best center in the NBA at the time. He was no joke. He was in his PRIME.

?? Wtf is wrong with some of you weirdos?

And yes. Lebron lost to Dwight Howard and an And-1 player. No need to throw a tantrum

Turbo Slayer
05-17-2020, 11:34 PM
?? Wtf is wrong with some of you weirdos?

And yes. Lebron lost to Dwight Howard and an And-1 player. No need to throw a tantrum Fine. If you troll incessantly and then I can too. Kobe put up role player number in this game in the 2004 Finals. The Lakers lost as massive favorites too. Damn shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7MSXZdqIpE

34-24 Footwork
05-17-2020, 11:35 PM
lebron is still great tho. There's no shame in losing to Dwight Howard and an And-1 player. Its funny. That's all. But its funnier when you guys stan try to rewrite history.

Turbo Slayer
05-17-2020, 11:41 PM
lebron is still great tho. There's no shame in losing to Dwight Howard and an And-1 player. Its funny. That's all. But its funnier when you guys stan try to rewrite history. Me? I never rewrite history. Shit, I dont even have LeBron as my goat. Hes #2 for me.

Also explain how the Lakers blew a 24 point lead at home in a middle of a FINALS game nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1-50cf-ZJo

34-24 Footwork
05-17-2020, 11:42 PM
Fine. If you troll incessantly and then I can too. Kobe put up role player number in this game in the 2004 Finals. The Lakers lost as massive favorites too. Damn shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7MSXZdqIpE

Ahhh. Kobe on the brain. Tsk, tsk...Billups, Rip, Sheed, Ben Wallace...no shame in losing to a crew like that. Really defensively solid and played Kobe great. Cant win em all.

Whats weird is that you expect Kobe to win against a crew like that, but expectd Lebron to lose against the Magic. Lol.

There's a difference. But feel free to continue to go after a dead basketball player to ease the pain.

34-24 Footwork
05-17-2020, 11:44 PM
Me? I never rewrite history. Shit, I dont even have LeBron as my goat. Hes #2 for me.

Also explain how the Lakers blew a 24 point lead at home in a middle of a FINALS game nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1-50cf-ZJo

Lol @ creating a false equivalence between losing to the Celtics and losing to the Magic. Good thing Kobe was able to get passed both of them and won rings in the process.

Lebron23
05-17-2020, 11:47 PM
34-24, you might get ban for trolling. The admins are cleaning the house right now.

Turbo Slayer
05-17-2020, 11:48 PM
Ahhh. Kobe on the brain. Tsk, tsk...Billups, Rip, Sheed, Ben Wallace...no shame in losing to a crew like that. Really defensively solid and played Kobe great. Cant win em all.

Whats weird is that you expect Kobe to win against a crew like that, but expectd Lebron to lose against the Magic. Lol.

There's a difference. But feel free to continue to go after a dead basketball player to ease the pain. What!?!?! I just protected Kobe Bryant in another thread against Karl Malone. Kobe Bryant is better than Karl Malone. Dont try to skew reality. You make it seem like I'm disrespecting him but Im not. I have nothing but respect for the Mamba.

no shame in losing to a crew like that. Really defensively solid and played Kobe great. Cant win em all. Double standards. Why you dont fault Kobe for losing to an inferior team when you fault LeBron for losing to an inferior team too?

No shame in losing to Dwight Howard the best center in the league.

34-24 Footwork
05-17-2020, 11:50 PM
Nah. I dont troll. Theres no trolling involved. Skip to my Lou and Dwight Howard ruined our chances of a Kobe vs Lebron finals that was heavily marketed.

Kobe and the gang made quick work of them.

34-24 Footwork
05-17-2020, 11:54 PM
Lol. The Magic and the Celtics weren't the same back then. And comparing the 2004 Pistons to the 2009 Magic is weird too. But you can have that.

Losing to the Magic back then was terrible...and funny. But relax. But there's no shame. Why get upset?

Turbo Slayer
05-17-2020, 11:55 PM
Nah. I dont troll. Theres no trolling involved. Skip to my Lou and Dwight Howard ruined our chances of a Kobe vs Lebron finals that was heavily marketed.

Kobe and the gang made quick work of them. Notice Dwight Howard.

He put up 26 points on 65% FG in the 2009 ECF.

Then in the Finals he put up 15.4 points on 49% FG.

What happened to Dwight Howard inbetween?

jstern
05-17-2020, 11:56 PM

They were missing Jameer Nelson, the Cavs were overwhelming favorites. Everybody was expecting that Finals showdown between Kobe and Lebron. The ratings were going to go through the roof. What a shame. I can't think of even one person, not one person picked Dwight Howard to win. I Can't believe it's been 11 years now.

I guess the only good thing about 2011 is that people forget, overlook 2009.

Lebron23
05-18-2020, 12:01 AM
They were missing Jameer Nelson, the Cavs were overwhelming favorites. Everybody was expecting that Finals showdown between Kobe and Lebron. The ratings were going to go through the roof. What a shame. I can't think of even one person, not one person picked Dwight Howard to win. I Can't believe it's been 11 years now.

I guess the only good thing about 2011 is that people forget, overlook 2009.

Not his fault he lost to the orlando magic. Mo williams is a garbage 2nd scoring option. Beside the fact the magic were hitting their 3 pointers in that series.

dazzer87
05-18-2020, 12:05 AM
Forgot about this one......Didnt Cavs win like 66 games this year?? Still lost to a career loser Howard.......:lol

Lebron23
05-18-2020, 12:06 AM
Forgot about this one......Didnt Cavs win like 66 games this year?? Still lost to a career loser Howard.......:lol

Mo Williams

dazzer87
05-18-2020, 12:07 AM
Mo Williams

yeah its always someone’s else fault........:lol

34-24 Footwork
05-18-2020, 12:09 AM

And thats the problem- pretending as if they were some lost underdog who shouldn't have been there is hilarious. 66 games. Sheesh.

34-24 Footwork
05-18-2020, 12:10 AM
yeah its always someone’s else fault........:lol

Lol. Always.

bullettooth
05-18-2020, 12:12 AM
Not his fault he lost to the orlando magic. Mo williams is a garbage 2nd scoring option. Beside the fact the magic were hitting their 3 pointers in that series.

But but but.. LeBron is supposed to be known for being so great and always carrying garbage teams to championships...!!

WHICH ONE IS IT?!

dazzer87
05-18-2020, 12:21 AM
And thats the problem- pretending as if they were some lost underdog who shouldn't have been there is hilarious. 66 games. Sheesh.

I think that’s a NBA record for a team that won more than 65 games and didn’t made the FINALS....This dude has so many records while holding a L........ :oldlol:

Duncan21formvp
05-20-2020, 08:04 PM
I think that’s a NBA record for a team that won more than 65 games and didn’t made the FINALS....This dude has so many records while holding a L........ :oldlol:

Yeah still amazing losing to Dwight Howard who wasn't all that great and did so in a year he won league mvp.

Turbo Slayer
05-20-2020, 08:07 PM
Yeah still amazing losing to Dwight Howard who wasn't all that great and did so in a year he won league mvp.

Are you stup!d?

Dwight Howard was considered one of the best if not the best center in the league at that time.

Duncan21formvp
05-20-2020, 08:10 PM
Are you stup!d?

Dwight Howard was considered one of the best if not the best center in the league at that time.

He never beat anyone apart from Lebron. Even at his peak he was losing with HCA to Joe Johnson.

aj1987
05-21-2020, 02:38 AM
He never beat anyone apart from Lebron. Even at his peak he was losing with HCA to Joe Johnson.

He didn't lose to the #8 seed, while being the #1 seed. Let that sink in.

Monta Ellis MVP
05-21-2020, 02:40 AM
When LeBron lost to Dwight Howard I cried.

Duncan21formvp
05-25-2020, 09:37 PM
He didn't lose to the #8 seed, while being the #1 seed. Let that sink in.

He didn't win MVP that year either. Either case Duncan still beat the crap out of Lebron twice and badly, so what does that say about Lebron?

Turbo Slayer
05-25-2020, 09:42 PM
He didn't win MVP that year either. Either case Duncan still beat the crap out of Lebron twice and badly, so what does that say about Lebron? You are a passive bitch who hates on LeBron.

No one hates on Duncan but you seem to harp on LeBron every time he underperforms. Stfu.

light
05-25-2020, 09:47 PM

That's what happens when the 2nd best player on your team is Mo Williams.

What LeBron did in the 2009 playoffs, and in that series against Orlando, was unbelievable.

Top 5 Playoff PERs in History (for minutes qualified players):

1. LeBron, 2009 - 37.4
2. Mikan, 1954 - 33.6
3. Kareem, 1977 - 32.4
4. LeBron, 2018 - 32.2
5. Jordan, 1991 - 32.0

Turbo Slayer
05-25-2020, 09:49 PM
He didn't win MVP that year either. Either case Duncan still beat the crap out of Lebron twice and badly, so what does that say about Lebron? Since you seem to hate on LeBron every chance you get, lets do the same for Duncan. I dont like hating on players b/c I'm not that type of poster like you are but you are so ****ing annoying.

Duncan21formvp
05-25-2020, 09:51 PM
You are a passive bitch who hates on LeBron.

No one hates on Duncan but you seem to harp on LeBron every time he underperforms. Stfu.
Lebron is one of my favorite players. But there is always an excuse for him.

Turbo Slayer
05-25-2020, 09:58 PM
Lebron is one of my favorite players. But there is always an excuse for him. Where was Tim Duncan in Game 7 of the NBA Finals? He missed a hook shot over Shane Battier of all people.

Monta Ellis MVP
05-25-2020, 10:04 PM
Where was Tim Duncan in Game 7 of the NBA Finals? He missed a hook shit over Shane Battier of all people.

Duncan beat us 3 times. We need to keep it humble.

RRR3
05-25-2020, 10:05 PM
This dude just bumped 8 (EIGHT!) different threads to hate on LeBron. Absolutely deranged.

Duncan21formvp
05-25-2020, 10:11 PM
Where was Tim Duncan in Game 7 of the NBA Finals? He missed a hook shot over Shane Battier of all people.

Lebron lost to Dwight Howard. How does Tim Duncan apply here?

Turbo Slayer
05-25-2020, 10:11 PM
Lebron is one of my favorite players. But there is always an excuse for him.

In the first 5 games of the 2013 NBA Finals Tim Duncan averaged 15.6 points per game. That's "average" for an all-time great.

Rico2016
05-25-2020, 10:13 PM
This dude just bumped 8 (EIGHT!) different threads to hate on LeBron. Absolutely deranged.

He should have been perma banned a while ago. Nothing but a robot troll account.

Duncan21formvp
05-25-2020, 10:13 PM
In the first 5 games of the 2013 NBA Finals Tim Duncan averaged 15.6 points per game. That's "average" for an all-time great.

The thread is about Dwight Howard and Lebron. If you want to talk about the 2013 Finals start another thread.

Turbo Slayer
05-25-2020, 10:20 PM
The thread is about Dwight Howard and Lebron. If you want to talk about the 2013 Finals start another thread. **** you mother****er.

You need to be permabanned. The board doesn't need your shit.

In the 2011 series against the Grizzlies, Mike Conley, Zack Randolph, Marc Gasol, Manu, and Parker outplayed him in PPG. Damn, how is Tim Duncan an all time great if he like that? Hmm?

Freaking Randolph, Conley, and Marc Gasol outplayed him in PPG for the series.

Duncan21formvp
05-25-2020, 10:59 PM
**** you mother****er.

You need to be permabanned. The board doesn't need your shit.

In the 2011 series against the Grizzlies, Mike Conley, Zack Randolph, Marc Gasol, Manu, and Parker outplayed him in PPG. Damn, how is Tim Duncan an all time great if he like that? Hmm?

Freaking Randolph, Conley, and Marc Gasol outplayed him in PPG for the series.

Duncan >> Lebron as he dominated him in head to head matches even when Lebron was on stacked teams. But that is not the issue here. The issue is that Dwight Howard beat Peak Lebron without HCA and he was a career loser.

1987_Lakers
05-25-2020, 11:02 PM
Where was Tim Duncan in Game 7 of the NBA Finals? He missed a hook shot over Shane Battier of all people.

https://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818167/duncanmiss.gif

Turbo Slayer
05-25-2020, 11:05 PM
Duncan >> Lebron as he dominated him in head to head matches even when Lebron was on stacked teams. But that is not the issue here. The issue is that Dwight Howard beat Peak Lebron without HCA and he was a career loser. Okay, lets see if this makes sense. It probably doesn't lol.

LeBron >> Duncan as he dominated him even when Tim Duncan was on stacked teams. But that is not the issue here. The issue is that Randolph beat Duncan without HCA and Duncan is a career loser.

Make my day, bitch.

Duncan21formvp
05-25-2020, 11:07 PM
Okay, lets see if this makes sense. It probably doesn't lol.

LeBron >> Duncan as he dominated him even when Tim Duncan was on stacked teams. But that is not the issue here. The issue is that Randolph beat Duncan without HCA and Duncan is a career loser.

Make my day, bitch.

He beat Lebron several times and has more rings than him and turned a franchise into a dynasty something Lebron couldn't do. Duncan >>> Lebron.

Lebron was getting outplayed by Jason Terry and losing to Carlos Arroyo in the Olympics and Dwight Howard with HCA a career loser.

Turbo Slayer
05-25-2020, 11:07 PM
https://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818167/duncanmiss.gif :oldlol: Damn. A player who is considered greater and better than LeBron James does this? If Tim Duncan is greater than LeBron James than Tim Duncan is in the GOAT conversation with MJ.

Makes no ****ing sense.

Turbo Slayer
05-25-2020, 11:28 PM
He beat Lebron several times and has more rings than him and turned a franchise into a dynasty something Lebron couldn't do. Duncan >>> Lebron.

Lebron was getting outplayed by Jason Terry and losing to Carlos Arroyo in the Olympics and Dwight Howard with HCA a career loser. http://a.espncdn.com/media/oly/2004/0828/photo/oly_mens_hi.jpg Oh man... :roll: No gold medal for poor Tim.

Tim was in his prime. Bruh how???

LeBron and Mike has gold medals. But Tim?

Turbo Slayer
05-25-2020, 11:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWSF-ifr8Q How you like it?

Turbo Slayer
05-25-2020, 11:39 PM
Kobe dominated Tim Duncan in the Playoffs.

Record: 18-12.

So Kobe beat his ass down. Remember Im using your logic idiot.

Turbo Slayer
05-25-2020, 11:41 PM

Lebron was getting outplayed by Jason Terry and losing to Carlos Arroyo in the Olympics and Dwight Howard with HCA a career loser. You logged off. I never want to see your garbage ass takes never again.

Rico2016
05-25-2020, 11:41 PM

Lebron was getting outplayed by Jason Terry and losing to Carlos Arroyo in the Olympics and Dwight Howard with HCA a career loser.

2004 Olympics, yikes

Duncan was a vet
LeBron a literal rookie

Turbo Slayer
05-25-2020, 11:56 PM
2004 Olympics, yikes

Duncan was a vet
LeBron a literal rookie Yep LeBron was a bench player while Duncan was a leader on that USA team.

34-24 Footwork
05-26-2020, 01:43 AM
When LeBron lost to Dwight Howard I cried.

Lol. Lucky now they're teammates. I'm confident that Dwight Howard will show him some leadership intangibles.

3ball
05-26-2020, 03:43 AM
This was the playoffs where Lebron showed us how to lose as a heavy favorite with a 37 PER and 0.400 ws/48

The goat loser - no one is better at it

RogueBorg
05-26-2020, 09:01 AM
This was the playoffs where Lebron showed us how to lose as a heavy favorite with a 37 PER and 0.400 ws/48

The goat loser - no one is better at it

Did LeBron throw the series because he was afraid to face Kobe?

Turbo Slayer
05-26-2020, 09:09 AM
Lol. Lucky now they're teammates. I'm confident that Dwight Howard will show him some leadership intangibles. Like Pau Gasol showed Kobe how to win on his own?

Stay trolling. Stay mad.

Turbo Slayer
05-26-2020, 09:10 AM
Did LeBron throw the series because he was afraid to face Kobe? There's no such thing as "throwing" a series, dumbass.

deathawaitu
05-26-2020, 09:17 AM
Good thing Dwight howard is helping and showing Lebron what it takes to survive in the West.

Lebron is basically like a sloppy ex, everyone takes their turn taking a dump on him. duncan, dwight, curry, kawhi, durant, etc

Turbo Slayer
05-26-2020, 09:19 AM
Good thing Dwight howard is helping and showing Lebron what it takes to survive in the West.

Lebron is basically like a sloppy ex, everyone takes their turn taking a dump on him. duncan, dwight, curry, kawhi, durant, etc Like Pau Gasol showed Kobe how to win on his own dumbass. Stay posting on an alt.

Gotta call a permaban on your ass.

deathawaitu
05-26-2020, 09:25 AM
Like Pau Gasol showed Kobe how to win on his own dumbass. Stay posting on an alt.

Gotta call a permaban on your ass.

Didn't you have a meltdown crying and said you will put me on your ignore list after I ethered your ass :oldlol:

First you can't keep your 14 year old act, now you can't even keep your word? :lol

No wonder Lebron is your idol, since he is a kid and lies all the time just like you

Sit down little clown kid:roll:

Turbo Slayer
05-26-2020, 10:19 AM
Didn't you have a meltdown crying and said you will put me on your ignore list after I ethered your ass :oldlol:

First you can't keep your 14 year old act, now you can't even keep your word? :lol

No wonder Lebron is your idol, since he is a kid and lies all the time just like you

Sit down little clown kid:roll: I choose to give you attention like a puppy. Now you bited on it. :oldlol:

Keep clocking on meaningless posts.

deathawaitu
05-26-2020, 10:48 AM
I choose to give you attention like a puppy. Now you bited on it. :oldlol:

Keep clocking on meaningless posts.

Looks like I got you on a leash boy :oldlol:

Keep crying and beg for my attention :roll:

Good doggie

2700 post sucking off your idol, keep up the good fight

Turbo Slayer
05-26-2020, 10:51 AM

Good doggie

2700 post sucking off your idol, keep up the good fight 147 posts hating on LeBron even though he doesn't know you as a person. Keep up the good fight.

Turbo Slayer
05-26-2020, 11:00 AM

Good doggie

2700 post sucking off your idol, keep up the good fight Good bye for now, I gotta do my school homework.

Keep hitting that refresh button.

Roundball_Rock
05-26-2020, 02:14 PM
2004 Olympics, yikes

Duncan was a vet
LeBron a literal rookie

An odd thing for a "Duncan fan" account to keep raising, isn't it? :lol

theman93
05-26-2020, 02:40 PM
Did LeBron throw the series because he was afraid to face Kobe?

Duncan21formvp
05-27-2020, 11:52 PM

I think he is just a guy who loses to inferior players unless he joins players that won as the man already.

Monta Ellis MVP
05-28-2020, 12:38 AM
The Magic were a good team. Hedo Turkgulu is underrated and Rafer Alston got hot.

aj1987
05-29-2020, 11:16 AM
He didn't win MVP that year either. Either case Duncan still beat the crap out of Lebron twice and badly, so what does that say about Lebron?

Says that LeBron never lost to the #8 seed, while being the #1 seed. Also, never shamed his country during his PEAK by winning a bronze medal.

RogueBorg
05-29-2020, 01:05 PM

https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/eUVkcE8KJodLkyWSRdUiyUPSY9s=/415x339/top/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/KVQOGPTOU5JHOUSWVPVPQFCSSU.jpg

Would have made :lebroncry:

LeBron didn't want to face this beast.

Turbo Slayer
05-29-2020, 01:13 PM
https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/eUVkcE8KJodLkyWSRdUiyUPSY9s=/415x339/top/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/KVQOGPTOU5JHOUSWVPVPQFCSSU.jpg

Would have made :lebroncry:

LeBron didn't want to face this beast. Hyperbolic statement. Oh well.

Turbo Slayer
05-29-2020, 01:15 PM
It's worth noting that before the Magic faced against the Cavs in the 2009 Playoffs, the Orlando Magic had won 7 of the last 10 regular season games prior to the series. They were a horrible matchup for the Cavaliers.

Howard was destroying Big Z in the high post and low post in that series. The Cavaliers bigs couldn't stop him.

The Lakers were FAR more equipped to deal with Dwight Howard because the Lakers had more mobile bigs to stop Howard from wrecking the paint. They had Gasol, Odom, and Bynum.

Turbo Slayer
05-29-2020, 01:23 PM
Dwight Howard against Cavaliers WEAK frontcourt

PPG- 25.8

Dwight Howard against Lakers STRONG frontcourt

PPG- 15.2

----------------------------

Howard didn't just magically turn into a bad player overnight. The Lakers had a cohesive frontcourt to stop Howard from doing whatever he wanted.

RogueBorg
05-29-2020, 01:32 PM
It's worth noting that before the Magic faced against the Cavs in the 2009 Playoffs, the Orlando Magic had won 7 of the last 10 regular season games prior to the series. They were a horrible matchup for the Cavaliers.

Howard was destroying Big Z in the high post and low post in that series. The Cavaliers bigs couldn't stop him.

The Lakers were FAR more equipped to deal with Dwight Howard because the Lakers had more mobile bigs to stop Howard from wrecking the paint. They had Gasol, Odom, and Bynum.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/tXb3cmkZk4PCDWrFwCR5lD7dM9U=/1400x1400/filters:format(jpeg)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/19630353/GettyImages_139369178.jpg

Cool story bro

Black Mamba was waiting

Sarcastic
05-29-2020, 01:36 PM

PPG- 25.8

PPG- 15.2

Howard didn't just magically turn into a bad player overnight. The Lakers had a cohesive frontcourt to stop Howard from doing whatever he wanted.

Lebron should have just guarded Dwight, since he can guard all 5 positions.

Turbo Slayer
05-29-2020, 01:38 PM
LeBron James was by FAR the best player in the series posting the best GmSc (simpler PER) of anyone in the series. Everyone puts on the blame on LeBron but not his supporting cast? Double standards by some people in this thread.

Mo Williams was getting outperformed by Hedo and Lewis. Lewis was the 2nd option and Hedo was the 3rd option. Mo Williams in his absolute prime was getting outplayed by a 3rd option on the opposing team.

Also the Cavs bench was flat outright terrible in the series. The average GmSc of the bench was 1.6.

The average GmSc of the Magic Bench was 5.1.

There's no way that you can possibly blame LeBron when he was by definition the best player in the series statistically. His team and bench just didn't show up in the series.

Turbo Slayer
05-29-2020, 01:41 PM
Lebron should have just guarded Dwight, since he can guard all 5 positions. Nice strawman. I always believed that LeBron can guard centers for short periods of time but not always because it's just not sustainable for full play. More realistically he can guard 1-4.

Nice try though. Tricked me with that mental gymmastics. Still doesn't change the fact that Kobe had the more stronger frontcourt than LeBron had that series no matter how you slice it or twist it as.

Turbo Slayer
05-29-2020, 01:41 PM
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/tXb3cmkZk4PCDWrFwCR5lD7dM9U=/1400x1400/filters:format(jpeg)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/19630353/GettyImages_139369178.jpg

Cool story bro

Black Mamba was waiting You made no effort to address my points. Either put up or stfu.

RogueBorg
05-29-2020, 01:48 PM

PPG- 25.8

PPG- 15.2

Dwight averaged 26 ppg, what about the other 77 ppg Orlando scored? Why couldn't LeBron shutdown either Hedo or Rashard Lewis each averaged above their season averages?

I know I know, Bran needed more help :blah

RogueBorg
05-29-2020, 01:51 PM
Lebron should have just guarded Dwight, since he can guard all 5 positions.

Exactly

hiphopanonymous
05-29-2020, 01:52 PM
Dwight averaged 26 ppg, what about the other 77 ppg Orlando scored? Why couldn't LeBron shutdown either Hedo or Rashard Lewis each averaged above their season averages?

I know I know, Bran needed more help :blah
This. They eviscerated the Cavs with outside shooting not just Dwight in the middle - the shooting was what killed us and also the Cavs offense looked painfully stagnet. LeBron was freezing the ball I don't know if the coach was writing that up or what but the Cavs offense was atrocious vs the Magic that year.

Turbo Slayer
05-29-2020, 02:39 PM

I know I know, Bran needed more help :blah Actually that's a good question. The Orlando players FG% plummeted when LeBron was man vs man and when LeBron was on the floor. LeBron wasn't a issue at all in the series. But hey keep sprouting bullshit to make you happy, SamuraiSwish.

ralph_i_el
05-29-2020, 02:48 PM
I'm def not reading this dumbass thread. A bunch of these games are on youtube. Go watch them. The Magic were really good. They were one of the best 3-point shooting teams of all time at that point. They were designed like the Hakeem Rockets, but had better perimeter guys and a worse offensive post player (by far ofc).

That team was really really good. LeBron's Cavs had tough defenders, but not very much shooting or playmaking.

Duncan21formvp
05-30-2020, 07:03 PM
An odd thing for a "Duncan fan" account to keep raising, isn't it? :lol

Bronze medal is bronze medal. If you go to war and get injured or killed at 16 vs 26 it has the same results. Age is irrelevant in that case. Same for bronze medals in basketball

Monta Ellis MVP
05-30-2020, 09:19 PM
This. They eviscerated the Cavs with outside shooting not just Dwight in the middle - the shooting was what killed us and also the Cavs offense looked painfully stagnet. LeBron was freezing the ball I don't know if the coach was writing that up or what but the Cavs offense was atrocious vs the Magic that year.

LeBron attempts most of his shots around the rim. A guy like Dwight Howard makes it tough on him.

ELITEpower23
05-30-2020, 09:56 PM
Didn't Duncan lose as the 1st seed to the Grizz (8th) led by ZBo, who hadn't won a playoff series up until that point? CRAZY

Wrap this up

3ball
05-30-2020, 10:22 PM
Wrap this up

And that's why Duncan isn't a goat candidate, just like lebron shouldn't be... :confusedshrug:

It's disqualifying to lose as the favorite or with a 1 or 2 seed

It's disqualifying to have teammates lead in scoring for numerous series

It's disqualifying to be the biggest loser in the championship of the modern era/3-pointer basketball

It's disqualifying to only go 3/7 with super-teams from 11-17'

It's disqualifying to need 2 perennial all-stars to win

It's disqualifying

It's

ELITEpower23
05-30-2020, 10:24 PM
And that's why Duncan isn't a goat candidate, just like lebron shouldn't be... :confusedshrug:

It's disqualifying to lose as the favorite or with a 1 or 2 seed

It's disqualifying to have teammates lead in scoring for numerous series

It's disqualifying to be the biggest loser in the championship of the modern era/3-pointer basketball

It's disqualifying to only go 3/7 with super-teams from 11-17'

It's disqualifying to need 2 perennial all-stars to win

It's disqualifying

It's

Is 1-9 disqualifying too?

Duncan21formvp
05-30-2020, 10:51 PM

That's Lebron's record against the Spurs in 2007/2014 or vs Warriors 2017/2018 or Spurs 2014 and Warriors 2017 and this all with 2 or more other stars on his squad. :oldlol: And this after switching teams trying to forms superteams. Imagine Greece at it's peak with Alexander the Great trying to be the conquerer and then all of a sudden another nation out of the blue like China pops up and starts to dominate and takes over and then we just making excuses for why Alexander the Great didn't become the superpower.

ELITEpower23
05-30-2020, 10:53 PM
That's Lebron's record against the Spurs in 2007/2014 or vs Warriors 2017/2018 or Spurs 2014 and Warriors 2017 and this all with 2 or more other stars on his squad. :oldlol: And this after switching teams trying to forms superteams. Imagine Greece at it's peak with Alexander the Great trying to be the conquerer and then all of a sudden another nation out of the blue like China pops up and starts to dominate and takes over and then we just making excuses for why Alexander the Great didn't become the superpower.

You did an awful lot of writing. How many first round failures does MJ have?

Duncan21formvp
05-30-2020, 10:54 PM
You did an awful lot of writing. How many first round failures does MJ have?

How many missed playoffs does Lebron have? How many titles does he have for the franchise that drafted him? How many bronze medals does he have? How many titles does he have without leaving the original franchise that drafted him and led them to a title w/o a suspension?

3ball
05-30-2020, 10:57 PM

Losing in the 8 vs 1 matchup is the worst odds possible - that isn't a knock - it's the only way the goat SHOULD lose

Otoh lebron loses as the favorite many times... No comparison

Lebron sucks compared to MJ... Literally sucks.. lebron loses with the best odds, and MJ only the worst

ELITEpower23
05-30-2020, 10:58 PM
Losing in the 8 vs 1 matchup (worst odds possible) isn't a knock - it's the only way the goat SHOULD lose

Otoh lebron loses as the favorite many times... No comparison

Lebron sucks compared to MJ... Literally sucks

How many rings does MJ win without Pippen? 1 or 0?

Duncan21formvp
05-30-2020, 11:02 PM

Only matters if the player won league or finals mvp or led a team to the title as the only allstar. Ben Wallace did that, Lebron couldn't win with him. Shaq won 3 finals mvp's, Lebron couldn't win with him. Lebron played with Wade who won finals mvp and Lebron vanished.
He lost to Dirk and because of that we see Dirk in a different light. Dirk against MJ would be seen the same as Barkley and Malone. Players in Lebron's own era has as many titles as he does, let that sink in for a second and this for players that came into the league after Lebron.:roll:

3ball
05-30-2020, 11:02 PM

Pippen is 1 perennial all-star

Lebron always needed 2 to win

And there's never been a bigger statistical gap between a #1 and 2 option than MJ and Pippen... mj built and carried him... Pippen was bad in most ECF and Finals - if we only looked at those stats, we'd vomit..

ELITEpower23
05-31-2020, 03:17 AM
Pippen is 1 perennial all-star

Lebron always needed 2 to win

And there's never been a bigger statistical gap between a #1 and 2 option than MJ and Pippen... mj built and carried him... Pippen was bad in most ECF and Finals - if we only looked at those stats, we'd vomit..

How many rings does MJ win without Pippen? 0, or 1?

3ball
05-31-2020, 09:37 AM

He nearly beat the Pistons in 89' and 90' despite 10 ppg from Pippen

He easily wins with KJ (who beat Magic's 1 seeded Lakers in 90') or Worthy who owned the Bad Boys

KJ or Worthy would 3-peat with MJ from 88-90', while pippen was aids... Pippen simply won the "play with MJ" lottery, so the winning spotlight inflated his inferior stats

Duncan21formvp
06-02-2020, 10:12 PM
How did Lebron lose to a career loser in Dwight Howard who never beat anyone else.

Roundball_Rock
06-02-2020, 10:32 PM

Also notice they diss Pippen 24/7 but rarely compare him to the opposing #2's. They were, on finals and ECF opponents: Dumars, Worthy, Daughtery, Porter, Starks, Johnson, Penny, Kemp, Hardaway, Stockton, Smits. Pippen easily is the best of the bunch. I know Stockton is ranked a few spots behind Pippen all-time but peak wise and prime wise they aren't close.

Pippen consistently outplayed these guys--a luxury not all legends have had from their #2...

Duncan21formvp
06-21-2020, 08:20 PM
Orlando that year in that series had the worst backcourt of all time in Rafer Alston and a Rookie SG in Courtney Lee.

kawhileonard2
07-17-2020, 10:52 PM
They got Shaq in 2010 for this purpose but never faced Dwight. Cleveland in 2009 was more built for Boston and Cleveland in 2010 more built for Orlando but vice versa happened on who they played.

3ba11
07-21-2021, 11:58 PM
Who did the Magic have in 2009? They were one of the biggest underdogs to ever win a playoff series - everyone thought the Cavs would beat them easily.. So a strong team wasn't needed to win the conference.. The 00's East is the only conference in history that was won by a bunch of 1-star teams (Iverson, Kidd, Lebron, Dwight), so Lebron formed a super-team in a conference that 1-star teams were winning - that's the definition of stacking the deck..

Btw, the Cavs only won 45 games in 2008 - so Mo Williams didn't join a good team and wasn't coattailing.. He infact made that team good (21 more wins), which is why he was an all-star despite getting less PPG and APG than before Lebron..

Here's an example that demonstrates the point - those Cavs had the #3 defense, compared to #19 for the 90' Bulls, while Mo was better offensively than Pippen across the board (scoring, efficiency, PER, BPM, VORP, WS/48).. Then they added a 22/9 player in 2010 (Jamison), but Lebron's skill restriction to ball-dominance turned him into a spot-up shooter and 15/8 stats..

Lebron did this with Hughes and Ingram too - so his skill restriction to ball-dominance imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (team-hopping, talent-based winning).. Talent-based winning loses to organic ball-movement, so Lebron has a lottery record against the Spurs, Mavs and Warriors..

Ultimately, Lebron stacked the deck with super-teams for 7 years (11-17') and KD stacked the deck for 4 years (17', 18', 19', 21'), while Giannis won by not stacking the deck (goat-caliber).. People forget that Bosh was a 6x all-star before Lebron, while Pau was 1x before Kobe.. And Wade had a 28 PER and 9 BPM in 2010, compared to 21 and 4 for Kobe.. So Lebron teamed up with the rich man's version of Kobe-Pau, while Durant joined a 1 seed.. Otoh, Giannis started with a 15-win team and persevered until he was champions.. Accordingly, I have Giannis above both KD and Lebron because he learned to WIN (organic), while they only learned to team-hop.. I don't blame KD so much because Lebron shut the league down with super-teams from 2011-2016, so KD had to respond to Lebron's deck-stacking..

aj1987
07-28-2021, 01:05 AM
Btw, the Cavs only won 45 games in 2008 - so Mo Williams didn't join a good team and wasn't coattailing.. He infact made that team good (21 more wins), which is why he was an all-star despite getting less PPG and APG than before Lebron..

Before Scottie joined, the Bulls NEVER won over .500 WITH 1-9. Scottie carried them. In fact, 1-9 NEVER had a winning record without Scottie. :roll: :roll:

All LeBron needed to win 60 games was a role-player in Mo.

kawhileonard2
12-02-2021, 11:59 PM
So did Jordan get bronze medal or lose a series with HCA?

warriorfan
12-03-2021, 12:02 AM

I’m not quite sure to tell you the truth.

Anyone know?

TheCorporation
12-03-2021, 12:51 AM

1-9

Out scored by Terry

kawhileonard2
12-03-2021, 01:20 AM
1-9

Out scored by Terry

0-12 and 2 bronze medals. 0 titles in 11 years for franchise that drafted you

2much_knowledge
12-03-2021, 01:46 AM
1-9

Out scored by Terry

100% correct

Jason terry 18
Lebron james 17 lolololol

2much_knowledge
12-03-2021, 01:48 AM
Answer to the initial question

Lebron forgot to switch to the 5 to counter Howard. A very big missed opportunity since he is elite at center too.

Baller789
12-03-2021, 06:48 PM
Answer to the initial question

Lebron forgot to switch to the 5 to counter Howard. A very big missed opportunity since he is elite at center too.

Nah, he couldn't really guard real centers. Just those weak 3 point/soft ones.
He said so himself that Dwight is too strong for him.
His defensive versatility is highly overrated.

ShawkFactory
12-03-2021, 06:57 PM
Nah, he couldn't really guard real centers. Just those weak 3 point/soft ones.
He said so himself that Dwight is too strong for him.
His defensive versatility is highly overrated.

Not being able to effectively guard the best center in the league doesn’t mean he wasn’t extremely versatile defensively.

Baller789
12-03-2021, 07:07 PM
Not being able to effectively guard the best center in the league doesn’t mean he wasn’t extremely versatile defensively.

This best center in the league isn't even an elite level center offensively.
See also weak era of centers.

Johnny32
12-03-2021, 07:22 PM
rem when jordone embarrassed himself vs orl because duh bulls had no one to guard horace grant? that was funny.

Baller789
12-03-2021, 09:42 PM
rem when jordone embarrassed himself vs orl because duh bulls had no one to guard horace grant? that was funny.

They had no quality bigs at a time when bigs mattered. So that wasn't surprising.

Johnny32
12-03-2021, 09:57 PM
shaq in 95 playoffs vs chi - 24, 13, 4 on 48%
shaq in 96 playoffs vs chi - 27, 11, 4 on 64%

like i said...duh bulls lost because they had no one to defend 6'10, 215 lb horace grant (including midget miguel jordone) who averaged 18-11 on 65%

embarrassing.

Baller789
12-03-2021, 10:19 PM

like i said...duh bulls lost because they had no one to defend 6'10, 215 lb horace grant (including midget miguel jordone) who averaged 18-11 on 65%

embarrassing.

Your non coherent post is embarrassing. :lol

Baller789
12-03-2021, 10:20 PM

embarrassing.

Your non coherent post is embarrassing. :lol

Johnny32
12-03-2021, 11:17 PM
lol @ the double posting tard is so angry i pushed his shit in he's pretending not to understand my post...twice.

pathetic and even more embarrassing.

ELITEpower23
12-03-2021, 11:20 PM
lol @ the double posting tard is so angry i pushed his shit in he's pretending not to understand my post...twice.

+1

kawhileonard2
12-03-2021, 11:24 PM
1-9

Out scored by Terry

Yep Lebron 0-12. Missed playoffs 3 times and then these

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?489748-When-KD-and-Lebron-go-head-to-head

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495113-Vassilis-Spanoulis-Giannis-Antetokounmpo-s-And-Luka-Doncic-s-Idol-Retired
https://www.espn.com/olympics/wbc2006/news/story?id=2568543

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495940-Lebron-with-Shaq-2nd-round-exit-Giannis-with-Middleton-a-Title

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495955-Giannis-just-blasted-those-who-join-super-teams-in-post-conference-interview

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?493982-Devin-Booker-Vs-Lebron-James-who-is-better-currently

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496095-Devin-Booker-put-up-47-his-playoff-career-high-on-Lebron

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496253-Lebron-won-2-bronze-medals-for-the-United-States-of-America-How

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496256-Lebron-with-Tim-Duncan-Bronze-Medal-in-Olympics-Vince-with-KG-Gold-Medal

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496255-Lebron-with-Carlos-Boozer-No-Playoffs-Deron-Williams-with-Carlos-Boozer-WCF

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496549-Lebron-stacking-the-deck-in-2022-because-he-is-afraid-of-Devin-Booker

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?492941-1-Title-in-11-Years-for-the-Franchise-that-you-originally-played-for

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496831-times-when-each-top-10-player-all-time-Lost-when-they-were-expected-to-win

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?486706-Rob-Parker-LeBron-is-the-FFOAT

Record against teams with an SRS of 5.0 or higher.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497187-Record-against-teams-with-an-SRS-of-5-0-or-higher

Not 3, not 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or Playoff Mode Activated or A Storm is Coming
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?494319-Not-3-not-4-5-6-7-8-or-Playoff-Mode-Activated-or-A-Storm-is-Coming/page2

Playoff Mode: ACTIVATED
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?473762-Playoff-Mode-ACTIVATED

Lowest Scoring Supporting Cast Overall Playoffs
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?463869-Lowest-Scoring-Supporting-Cast-Overall-Playoffs/page3

ShawkFactory
12-03-2021, 11:58 PM
This best center in the league isn't even an elite level center offensively.
See also weak era of centers.

His skill set wasn’t elite but he was a monster..

Baller789
12-03-2021, 11:59 PM

So embarrassing I had to post it twice. :lol

Baller789
12-04-2021, 12:01 AM
His skill set wasn’t elite but he was a monster..

But we talking about Lebron defending the offensively challenged monster.
:lebronamazed:

Axe
12-04-2021, 12:09 AM

Baller789
12-04-2021, 12:10 AM

Hey the homophobic Lebronstan B!tch is back.

Wazzzup?

Axe
12-04-2021, 12:11 AM
Hey the homophobic Lebronstan B!tch is back.

Wazzzup?
Hi @julius erving

3ba11
12-04-2021, 12:19 AM
Thread Cliffs

It's always the same excuse from Lebron fans - "b-b-but the opponent just got hot" (again)

Unfortunately, it isn't coincidence because the Spurs, Warriors, Magic and Mavs all got hot against bron-ball - ball-dominance simply lets the defense rest, so they have more capacity to go off offensively.. that's why ball-dominance is inferior strategy to ball movement, which wears down defenses more and wins the battle of attrition. The best defense is a good offense (a tenet of all competition) and bron-ball simply loses the attrition battle on the championship level.

Ultimately, Lebron can't beat the top teams with high scoring because his high scoring is too ball-dominant (09' ECF) or too inefficient at the extra jumpshooting volume (15'), so he needs elite scorers to play sidekick that can match his scoring for entire playoff runs (11', 16', 20').. This attracts defensive attention so Lebron never beat maximum defensive attention in the Finals (never carried the scoring load)..

He can't carry the scoring load in the Finals or beat good teams with teammates wetting the bed because he lacks elite jumpshooting skill to "pop off", so he's more of a plodder.

Baller789
12-04-2021, 12:21 AM
Hi @julius erving

https://i.ibb.co/bssqZhZ/images-3.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

Axe
12-04-2021, 01:07 AM
https://i.ibb.co/bssqZhZ/images-3.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)
https://c.tenor.com/hSPxSvMyjf8AAAAC/gay-scream.gif

Baller789
12-04-2021, 01:29 AM
https://c.tenor.com/hSPxSvMyjf8AAAAC/gay-scream.gif

Says the homophobe :oldlol:

Axe
12-04-2021, 02:52 AM
Says the homophobe :oldlol:
Oh you

Baller789
12-04-2021, 05:59 AM
Oh you

https://i.postimg.cc/PLzYF6mf/images.jpg (https://postimg.cc/PLzYF6mf)

ShawkFactory
12-04-2021, 10:54 AM
But we talking about Lebron defending the offensively challenged monster.
:lebronamazed:

He wasn't offensively challenged. He just didn't have an elite skillset. As you said..

He was the most dominant center in the league. Not being able to shut out the most dominant center in the league is not an indictment on Lebron's defensive versatility.

Stop being a fakkit

3ba11
12-04-2021, 12:13 PM
He wasn't offensively challenged. He just didn't have an elite skillset. As you said..

He was the most dominant center in the league. Not being able to shut out the most dominant center in the league is not an indictment on Lebron's defensive versatility.

Stop being a fakkit

I remember when David West from the Pacers destroyed Lebron in Game 1 of the 14' ECF, which forced Spolestra to change the whole defensive game plan for the remainder of the series.

I guess that's why we never saw Lebron guard Dirk or Duncan - he obviously can't, since David West ragdolled him

So cut the crap.. Lebron isn't a versatile defender because he's only elite against SF's . He can't chase off-guards around screens and can't guard most PG's or bigs like West. So once again, Lebron gets entirely overrated by his fans/media

Baller789
12-04-2021, 06:19 PM

Stop being a fakkit

He's a dominant center because?

A. Offense
B. Defence

Which is it?

kawhileonard2
12-04-2021, 09:21 PM
And now he has him on his team. lol:oldlol:

999Guy
12-04-2021, 09:49 PM
At what point in Dwight Howard’s career was a he a loser to define his entire career as one of losing?

Was Dwight Howard a career loser before he even had a prime? You dimwit?

kawhileonard2
12-04-2021, 09:59 PM
At what point in Dwight Howard’s career was a he a loser to define his entire career as one of losing?

Was Dwight Howard a career loser before he even had a prime? You dimwit?

Dude was a career loser. Only player he beat was Lebron. Even at his prime/peak with HCA he lost in round 1 to Josh Smith.

999Guy
12-04-2021, 10:08 PM
Dude was a career loser. Only player he beat was Lebron. Even at his prime/peak with HCA he lost in round 1 to Josh Smith.

The statement was he was a loser at the time he beat LeBron. I want to understand how that’s possible considering it was his first prime year.

And wtf is the point of what you just posted, what am I supposed to conclude?

Smith > Howard > LeBron

And Dwight beat prime Bosh in the playoffs. So Bosh > LeBron...until 2011?

kawhileonard2
12-04-2021, 10:11 PM
The statement was he was a loser at the time he beat LeBron. I want to understand how that’s possible considering it was his first prime year.

And wtf is the point of what you just posted, what am I supposed to conclude?

Smith > Howard > LeBron

And Dwight beat prime Bosh in the playoffs. So Bosh > LeBron...until 2011?

It wasn't said he was a career loser at the time but rather he was a career loser. What other player did he beat apart from Lebron in his prime? He lost to freaking Josh Smith with HCA. Prove me wrong!

999Guy
12-04-2021, 10:15 PM
It wasn't said he was a career loser at the time but rather he was a career loser. What other player did he beat apart from Lebron in his prime? He lost to freaking Josh Smith with HCA. Prove me wrong!

He beat LeBron without HCA. Why would I care about your nitpicked series more?

kawhileonard2
12-04-2021, 10:19 PM
He beat LeBron without HCA. Why would I care about your nitpicked series more?

Goes to show Lebron lost to a guy who was a career loser and lost to him while having HCA which is a failure. He also won 2 bronze medals as well which is a failure as well.

999Guy
12-04-2021, 10:30 PM
Goes to show Lebron lost to a guy who was a career loser and lost to him while having HCA which is a failure. He also won 2 bronze medals as well which is a failure as well.

So LeBron losing to a Dwight Howard led team is a career defining failure for him, but it means literally nothing for Dwight Howard? Help me understand this.

kawhileonard2
12-04-2021, 10:31 PM
So LeBron losing to a Dwight Howard led team is a career defining failure for him, but it means literally nothing for Dwight Howard? Help me understand this.

Yes it means Lebron lost to a career loser in Dwight Howard with HCA.

999Guy
12-04-2021, 10:35 PM
Yes it means Lebron lost to a career loser in Dwight Howard with HCA.

You’re ****ing stupid. As obtuse as you are, purposely or not I’m glad you at least showed that.

kawhileonard2
12-04-2021, 10:37 PM
You’re ****ing stupid. As obtuse as you are, purposely or not I’m glad you at least showed that.

You’re ****ing stupid. As obtuse as you are, purposely or not I’m glad you at least showed that

Baller789
12-05-2021, 12:49 AM
Lebron fam be lik durrr... Hurrr...

And still not addressing the topic directly.

:lol

ShawkFactory
12-05-2021, 12:07 PM
Lebron fam be lik durrr... Hurrr...

And still not addressing the topic directly.

:lol

What topic?

3ba11
12-05-2021, 12:42 PM
Lebron lost lost with HCA to a career loser in Dwight Howard because the series required a high-scoring, carry-job against a good team, and Lebron's high-scoring is too ball-dominant to beat good teams.. His high-scoring simply lacks the elite jumpshooting skill needed to have sufficient ball movement.

so he needs elite-scoring sidekicks to win (guys that can match his playoff scoring like the 11', 16' or 20' Playoffs) and can't carry the scoring load on the Finals level or beat good teams with bed-wetting teammates.

Legend248
12-05-2021, 01:49 PM

lol someone plz find this man so I can whip his ass and post it on youtube.....who would want to see that? Im from LA son lol come down

Im tired of his dumbass retard

aj1987
12-10-2021, 12:08 AM
lol someone plz find this man so I can whip his ass and post it on youtube.....who would want to see that? Im from LA son lol come down

Im tired of his dumbass retard

#1. You're about 5'3". On a good day.
#2. You have the intelligence of a gnat.
#3. LA and basically the whole of Cali is shit. Literally the only time I spent in Cali was for meetings. That place is a cesspool. Never coming there voluntarily.

If you still want to "whip" my ass, let me know when you're in the NY/NJ area. Will definitely meet you here. :cheers: