PDA

View Full Version : Conor McGregor punches old man...

stalkerforlife
08-15-2019, 04:02 PM
https://youtu.be/I-u1B-pPl_c

He's losing it.

Big time addict.

highwhey
08-15-2019, 04:03 PM
Still better than forcing another Male to suck your dick

RRR3
08-15-2019, 04:05 PM
Still better than forcing another Male to suck your dick
:roll:

stalkerforlife
08-15-2019, 04:06 PM
I admit the old man was a d ick for not accepting the drink, but McGregor obviously went too far.

Old man should've been nicer about it.

He obviously dislikes McGregor.

tpols
08-15-2019, 04:11 PM
I used to think his act was just promo stuff to make money ala Ali or whatever but this guy actually is a major do0sh. Little fightin leprachaun

stalkerforlife
08-15-2019, 04:12 PM
I used to think his act was just promo stuff to make money ala Ali or whatever but this guy actually is a major do0sh. Little fightin leprachaun

Cocaine and liquor.

Many reports of how crazy it's been since he made that 100 million.

raprap
08-15-2019, 04:16 PM
Proper 12 taste terrible. Old guy prob told him to f.uck off and leave the man be with a real drink lol

Prometheus
08-15-2019, 04:26 PM
His fall from grace has been spectacular.

It's a shame.

He was so fun to watch during his meteoric rise to the top. #1 most entertaining shit talker of all time, and a great fighter.

PistonsFan#21
08-15-2019, 04:59 PM
I remember when people used to hate on Mayweather for his cockiness and trash talk but praise Mcgregor for the same reason :roll:

They were saying that he was actually humble after the fights and a good guy. He won the lottery by getting that Mayweather fight and hasn't been the same since that loss.

tpols
08-15-2019, 05:25 PM
I remember when people used to hate on Mayweather for his cockiness and trash talk but praise Mcgregor for the same reason :roll:

They were saying that he was actually humble after the fights and a good guy. He won the lottery by getting that Mayweather fight and hasn't been the same since that loss.

mayweather probably has an IQ in the 80s... the ***** cant even read.

mcgregor had a lot of wit in his game.

Prometheus
08-15-2019, 05:41 PM

mcgregor had a lot of wit in his game.

This.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I never hated Mayweather for his trash talk. He was just cringey.

Conor was hilarious. Big difference.

tpols
08-15-2019, 06:06 PM
This.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I never hated Mayweather for his trash talk. He was just cringey.

Conor was hilarious. Big difference.

yea hes actually smart. just a big time doosh lol

ArbitraryWater
08-15-2019, 06:27 PM
the comments are savage

Shogon
08-15-2019, 06:29 PM

McGregror actually did used to humble, dipshit.

If you don't see that the 9 figure payday and the drugs have changed him, I don't know what else to tell you. Well, I already know you're a stupid insecure racist, which is what all of this stems from, so whatever.

Also, to say that he won the lottery with that Mayweather fight couldn't be further from the truth. There is no market for that fight without McGregror's mouth and the fact that he is a good fighter.

They couldn't just put any UFC fighter or any fighter in general up there against Mayweather and expect a payday like that. If they could, Mayweather would be boxing UFC fighters every other month.

Prometheus
08-15-2019, 06:53 PM

If you don't see that the 9 figure payday and the drugs have changed him, I don't know what else to tell you. Well, I already know you're a stupid insecure racist, which is what all of this stems from, so whatever.

Also, to say that he won the lottery with that Mayweather fight couldn't be further from the truth. There is no market for that fight without McGregror's mouth and the fact that he is a good fighter.

They couldn't just put any UFC fighter or any fighter in general up there against Mayweather and expect a payday like that. If they could, Mayweather would be boxing UFC fighters every other month.

Mayweather = black

McGregor = white

If you understand that, then you'll understand the above poster's perspective.

Shogon
08-15-2019, 06:56 PM
Mayweather = black

McGregor = white

Yes, hence the "stupid insecure racist" remark that I made.

Prometheus
08-15-2019, 06:59 PM
Just clarifying for the peanut gallery my brother.

Shogon
08-15-2019, 07:00 PM
Just clarifying for the peanut gallery my brother.

:cheers:

edit: Wait, I'm not sure if you're referencing me or him... if you're saying that's my perspective because I'm white, nah, that's my perspective because I'm objective.

That fight doesn't happen without McGregor having a huge mouth in addition to being elite and Mayweather being undefeated and also a lot of people hating him.

The point was that McGregor didn't win the lottery... he earned it.

Prometheus
08-15-2019, 07:13 PM
him

You know you can do no wrong in my eyes

highwhey
08-15-2019, 07:14 PM
him

Get a room fakkits

Shogon
08-15-2019, 07:14 PM
him

https://imgflip.com/s/meme/I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg

Shogon
08-15-2019, 07:15 PM
Get a room fakkits

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/143/184/RageFace.png

Prometheus
08-15-2019, 07:16 PM
My favorite jelly used to be grape, now it's fat mexican

highwhey
08-15-2019, 07:18 PM
My favorite jelly used to be grape, now it's fat mexican
You sound very homosexual, no surprise you stan justin

RRR3
08-15-2019, 07:37 PM
You sound very homosexual, no surprise you stan justin
Stalker, Shogon and Prometheus

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/139/969/Dugtrio_Underneath_the_Surface_by_SaladBowl.jpg

PistonsFan#21
08-15-2019, 07:48 PM
Mayweather = black

McGregor = white

It says a lot about your perspective too then :rolleyes:

RRR3
08-15-2019, 07:51 PM
It says a lot about your perspective too then :rolleyes:
Prometheus cracks me up when he says he hates racism but then dickrides the shit out of Stalker and Shogon, who are quite possibly card carrying members of the klan based on the views they espouse (well stalker at least. Shogon is more the closet racist who can’t hide it very well type). He never calls them out but freaks out whenever he thinks some poster is being biased against whites.

tpols
08-15-2019, 07:53 PM
Stalker, Shogon and Prometheus

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/139/969/Dugtrio_Underneath_the_Surface_by_SaladBowl.jpg

are those... tranny diglets?

:biggums:

PistonsFan#21
08-15-2019, 07:55 PM

Why do you think i mentionned him winning the lottery by getting that fight? :hammerhead: He got a higher pay day than he could ever dream of getting facing anyone in the UFC and didn't know how to properly deal with all that fortune.

And yes he did win the lottery by getting that fight because he never even proved himself in boxing to earn a shot at the best welterweight boxer at that time. He somehow lured the casual fans into believing he had a chance to beat Mayweather and talked his way into that $100 million dollar ass whooping.

Call me racist some more because you can't refute any of the points above :lol

RRR3
08-15-2019, 07:55 PM
are those... tranny diglets?

:biggums:
I think they’re just supposed to be gay. It’s from the old NBA players as Pok

PistonsFan#21
08-15-2019, 07:58 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Prometheus cracks me up when he says he hates racism but then dickrides the shit out of Stalker and Shogon, who are quite possibly card carrying members of the klan based on the views they espouse (well stalker at least. Shogon is more the closet racist who can

RRR3
08-15-2019, 08:13 PM
Its funny because every time he gets called out on that he always mentions how he called out masondixon for making a racist comment in a thread once. :lol

''Bu Bu im no racist one of my coworkers is black!''
:lol

Yeah definitely suspicious behavior on his part. Closet racist do you think?

PistonsFan#21
08-15-2019, 08:27 PM
:lol

Yeah definitely suspicious behavior on his part. Closet racist do you think?

No doubt. He tries to come off as neutral but sometimes he cant mask his real feelings and exposes himself

Long Duck Dong
08-15-2019, 08:31 PM

In the 80s is being generous. He grew up in a first world country and is functionally illiterate

Smoke117
08-15-2019, 08:32 PM
He has little man syndrome. All border line midgets act this way.

Prometheus
08-15-2019, 08:35 PM
Are you guys confused?

I'm white. How hard is it for you to understand that? I don't owe you an apology for being white.

RRR3
08-15-2019, 08:39 PM
No doubt. He tries to come off as neutral but sometimes he cant mask his real feelings and exposes himself
Agreed.

RRR3
08-15-2019, 08:39 PM
Are you guys confused?

I'm white. How hard is it for you to understand that? I don't owe you an apology for being white.
So? I’m like 75% white and you don’t see me defending stalker or Shogon

red1
08-15-2019, 08:42 PM
that was a closer fight than the mcgregor khabib fight conor got dropped at one point and the old man didn't.

Prometheus
08-15-2019, 08:55 PM
Shogon is not racist.

stalker is racist, but he is allowed to be racist. He's special and gets a racism pass.

I'm not racist. I'm just white.

highwhey
08-15-2019, 08:58 PM
Shogon is not racist.

stalker is racist, but he is allowed to be racist. He's special and gets a racism pass.

does he also get a gay pass according to you?

Prometheus
08-15-2019, 09:22 PM
does he also get a gay pass according to you?

Yes.

RRR3
08-15-2019, 09:45 PM
Shogon is not racist.

There’s never an excuse for racism. Wtf is wrong with you

stalkerforlife
08-15-2019, 09:51 PM
What's wrong with racism?

All races are.

All races have wanted to conquer and rule.

People are just mad that whites are the best at it.

And whites don't abuse their power like other races would.

Prometheus
08-15-2019, 10:54 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]There

RRR3
08-15-2019, 10:58 PM
What's your excuse for hating white people?
I don

Prometheus
08-15-2019, 10:59 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/G4ZNYMQVMH6us/giphy.gif

RRR3
08-15-2019, 11:00 PM
Evidence of me hating white people?

Calling out racism is apparently hating white people now

dude77
08-15-2019, 11:04 PM
What's wrong with racism?

All races are.

All races have wanted to conquer and rule.

People are just mad that whites are the best at it.

real talk

stalkerforlife
08-15-2019, 11:07 PM
real talk

So many people don't know history.

Prometheus
08-15-2019, 11:32 PM
Evidence of me hating white people?

You hate me and my friends because we are white.

Mr Feeny
08-16-2019, 04:46 AM

Nah. But you seem to hate his people because they're black. And you continually embarrass yourself by defending racism.

Shogon
08-16-2019, 08:31 AM
Nah. But you seem to hate his people because they're black. And you continually embarrass yourself by defending racism.

Ultra low sub-human IQ post.

Prometheus
08-16-2019, 08:34 AM

https://media2.giphy.com/media/G4ZNYMQVMH6us/giphy.gif

RRR3
08-16-2019, 12:06 PM
No I hate Slowgon and sexoffenderforlife because they’re racists and all—around reprehensible human beings. I don’t hate you, but I find you annoying with your dicksucking of those two idiots and defense of their racism.

Prometheus
08-16-2019, 12:20 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]No I hate Slowgon and sexoffenderforlife because they

Shogon
08-16-2019, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]No I hate Slowgon and sexoffenderforlife because they

Prometheus
08-16-2019, 12:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48rz8udZBmQ

:roll:

SomeBlackDude
08-16-2019, 12:46 PM
took a clean sucker punch from one of the best fighters on the planet.

old man didn't even flinch.

ironcast jaw.

and he'll be seeing a nice chunk of that money mayweather money.

all in all, not a bad day at the pub.

:applause:

Draz
08-16-2019, 02:35 PM
This guy is definitely a nutcase

ILLsmak
08-16-2019, 03:35 PM
That was a brutal punch too. When you jab someone to son them you want to hit them in the jaw cheek or chin area and pull your hand back. That dude straight up put his hand thru the side of dudes head.

He looks like such a fgt in those clothes too. But Yea I hope he gets sued.

-Smak

egokiller
08-16-2019, 03:39 PM
So many people don't know history.

These idiots think that America wasn't taken from the Indians. They think that Caesar didn't concur France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and parts of Switzerland and the Netherlands. They think that everyone in history has always played nice and races never went to war with each other. :roll:

egokiller
08-16-2019, 03:42 PM

He hates himself because he doesn't have the social skills to reach out to Hollywood and audition as Josh Gad's stunt double.

FreezingTsmoove
08-16-2019, 06:24 PM
The old dude is a proper douchebag... I cant tell you the ammount of times I have refused drinks from people but there is an etiquette to going about it, you dont just refuse the cup like that. Just politely say no, raise your glass and go about your business. No need to be an asshole to one of your countries greatest athletes in front of all his mates. Mcgregor came into the bar with kindness in his heart and was just looking to have a good time

Manny98
08-18-2019, 05:54 AM
McGregor stans in shambles :roll: :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBD46hbwjyc

ArbitraryWater
08-18-2019, 08:04 AM

You're an extremely retarded and held back kind of human being