PDA

View Full Version : Wade supports his 11 year old gay son...

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 10:55 AM
https://blavity.com/dwyane-wade-supports-his-gay-black-son-and-heres-why-it-matters-so-much

:biggums: :roll:

Hey Yo
08-18-2019, 11:03 AM
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-12/12/16/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-03/anigif_sub-buzz-24753-1513114957-11.gif

Mr Feeny
08-18-2019, 11:37 AM
How can an 11 year old decide that he's gay. This is getting a little crazy. A kid that age hasn't even hit puberty. Nevermind figuring out his sexual orientation.

FireDavidKahn
08-18-2019, 11:43 AM
Imagine being upset that a parent supports their son:oldlol:

bison
08-18-2019, 11:44 AM
How can an 11 year old decide that he's gay. This is getting a little crazy. A kid that age hasn't even hit puberty. Nevermind figuring out his sexual orientation.

Have you never had crushes in grade school? I had crushes on girls in the 2nd grade. They were completely non-sexual but still romantic. I also had a couple of classmates who were highly feminine expressing boys that I sorta knew probably liked other boys even though I knew nothing about sexual attraction/orientation.

Also wtf is op laughing at? Is Wade not supposed to support his son :biggums:

bison
08-18-2019, 11:46 AM

Now that I think about it, 11 is about when I started noticing girls in this way. I remember checking out a classmates legs. Like I had no idea why I liked looking at them, but they just looked nice and she was cute to me.

bigkingsfan
08-18-2019, 11:47 AM
Have you never had crushes in grade school? I had crushes on girls in the 2nd grade. They were completely non-sexual but still romantic. I also had a couple of classmates who were highly feminine expressing boys that I sorta knew probably liked other boys even though I knew nothing about sexual attraction/orientation.

This and when those school breaks seem to last forever because all you do is think of her. :cry:

Mr Feeny
08-18-2019, 11:51 AM

I dont know. I never had sexual thoughts until around 12ish or though. You'd think about holding someone's hands and - for me -it was always girls. But even the guys who came put in high school would tell us that they had crushes on girls at the time (when we were all prepubscent).

So I'm not sure what to make of it. It could be because they were always told that only a heterosexual dynamic is the way to go and therefore forced themselves to "pick" a girl on whom they'd have a crush. Or they could have been lying and weren't attracted to girls whatsoever.

I'm not really sure how all this works. All the gay people I know came out after puberty. Some were flamboyant beforehand, but they still all talked about girls. Maybe we'll get more answers as homosexuality becomes more ubiquitous and kids arent afraid to talk about it anymore.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 11:52 AM
Imagine being upset that a parent supports their son:oldlol:

I would never support my son saying he's gay at 11.

I would tell him to be straight until you're out of my house.

I would never allow my 11 year old son to attend a pride event full of perverts.

Take your progressive BS elsewhere, fakkit.

FireDavidKahn
08-18-2019, 11:55 AM
LOL, where did you go to school where middle schoolers weren't having sex, blowjobs, etc?

FireDavidKahn
08-18-2019, 11:56 AM

I would never allow my 11 year old son to attend a pride event full of perverts.

That's because you are an idiot redneck who has the mentality of a high schooler.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 11:56 AM

No, he isn't supposed to support him.

I certainly would never.

If my son, who is currently 4, came to me at 11 and told me he was gay, I'd tell him "Listen, you little fakkit, you're straight until you're out of my house. You will never bring a BF here. I will kick your fruity ass if you act gay around me."

Take your progressive liberal BS elsewhere.

Mr Feeny
08-18-2019, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE=FireDavidKahn]LOL, where did you go to school where middle schoolers weren't having sex, blowjobs, etc?[/QUOTE

I don't know about you but we didnt have 9 and 10 year olds having sex where I went to school.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 11:58 AM
That's because you are an idiot redneck who has the mentality of a high schooler.

You're gay.

There's no way a straight man would ever accept his son being a fruit.

Thankfully no women will have children with you.

And you're not a good enough citizen to adopt with your BF.

305Baller
08-18-2019, 12:00 PM
Does his son support Wades gay ass too? Haaahaaaa

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 12:02 PM
Thankfully I don't have Wade's gay genes.

My son is 100% straight.

I joke about putting him in a dress sometimes and he immediately screams no and starts punching the f uck out of me.

Straight alpha.

Enabling a gay child is enabling a disease.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 12:03 PM
Does his son support Wades gay ass too? Haaahaaaa

Wade's definitely a fruit.

305Baller
08-18-2019, 12:05 PM
Thankfully I don't have Wade's gay genes.

My son is 100% straight.

I joke about putting him in a dress sometimes and he immediately screams no and starts punching the f uck out of me.

Straight alpha.

Enabling a gay child is enabling a disease.

Fukkk off nazi pedo faggo

Hahaha

Dont come to gotham or you will be anally raped by big black zionist gay thugs

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 12:09 PM
Fukkk off nazi pedo faggo

Hahaha

Dont come to gotham or you will be anally raped by big black zionist gay thugs

:biggums:

FireDavidKahn
08-18-2019, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=FireDavidKahn]LOL, where did you go to school where middle schoolers weren't having sex, blowjobs, etc?[/QUOTE

I don't know about you but we didnt have 9 and 10 year olds having sex where I went to school.
Certainly wasn't widespread at all but there were some well known "loose" women.

Shit is always going on even in elementary school. It's simply a matter of actually finding out who is who but it happens in every school.

Mr Feeny
08-18-2019, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE=Mr Feeny]
Certainly wasn't widespread at all but there were some well known "loose" women.

Shit is always going on even in elementary school. It's simply a matter of actually finding out who is who but it happens in every school.

Ah. You mean teachers having sex with students. Yeah, that happens. I was referring to consensual sex between kids. I honestly don't know any of the kids in school with us even bringing up the topic nevermind doing it. Ofcourse, a few years makes a world of difference and as soon as we hit puberty, it was the opposite.

FireDavidKahn
08-18-2019, 12:14 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/290yb1k.png

"Wade is gay"

SouBeachTalents
08-18-2019, 12:14 PM
Anyone who's this over the top with their homophobia is either really insecure about some aspect of themselves, or is suppressing gay thoughts/is a closeted gay.

Reminds me so much of this dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kbw3_Vq4F0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22VmzX35pvM

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE=FireDavidKahn]

Ah. You mean teachers having sex with students. Yeah, that happens. I was referring to consensual sex between kids. I honestly don't know any of the kids in school with us even bringing up the topic nevermind doing it. Ofcourse, a few years makes a world of difference and as soon as we hit puberty, it was the opposite.

That degenerate obviously went to a ghetto school where parents didn't care if they were having sex in elementary school.

Absolutely abnormal.

I didn't have good parental supervision and I was molested at 7 and then forced to have sex with his 13 year old sister, but I was very abnormal.

It isn't f ucking normal.

FireDavidKahn
08-18-2019, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=FireDavidKahn]

I am. Hell the very first google search I found was this.

https://hiphopnc.com/5482130/5-year-old-students-get-caught-having-sex-in-school-bathroom/

What is this world coming to? Two 5-year-old New Jersey Elementary School students were found in the school bathroom undressed and having sex.

https://praisephilly.com/688341/second-graders-caught-engaging-in-oral-sex-in-class-with-teacher-present/

Two second-graders in an Oakland elementary school shocked the country when they were disciplined for performing oral sex on each other in class with a teacher present. The teacher has been placed on administrative leave during the investigation. Reportedly, some children had taken their clothes off in a separate incident as well.

I could go on and on and that's just elementary school shit.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 12:17 PM
Anyone who's this over the top with their homophobia is either really insecure about some aspect of themselves, or is suppressing gay thoughts/is a closeted gay.

Or they're none of that.

And they just believe homosexuality is sinful and perverted.

Nice try, armchair psychologist.

FireDavidKahn
08-18-2019, 12:18 PM

And stalker just posted this which explains EVERYTHING.

That degenerate obviously went to a ghetto school where parents didn't care if they were having sex in elementary school.

Absolutely abnormal.

I didn't have good parental supervision and I was molested at 7 and then forced to have sex with his 13 year old sister, but I was very abnormal.

It isn't f ucking normal.

Now it makes sense why he tries to act like he is in high school and thinks he is living in the 1960's

ralph_i_el
08-18-2019, 12:20 PM
What do you all think he should do? That's his kid, you have to love them.

If gay folks go to hell, where do abusive father's go?

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 12:21 PM
And stalker just posted this which explains EVERYTHING.

Now it makes sense why he tries to act like he is in high school and thinks he is living in the 1960's

No, it has nothing to do with my belief that God didn't intend for the same gender to be together.

Lesbians disgust me, too.

Quit thinking you know more than you do, fakkit.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 12:23 PM
What do you all think he should do? That's his kid, you have to love them.

If gay folks go to hell, where do abusive father's go?

It isn't abuse to stop your kid from attending pride events at 11 and telling him to worry about his sexuality when he leaves your house.

LMAO

You liberals disgust me.

No healthy 11 year old should even be considering sex.

FastestHands
08-18-2019, 12:25 PM

i be gay if i want :banghead: :banghead:

the reason i punch u when u try to put me in a dress is cause kyle was in the same room

dad sometimes i wonder about u cause someone in the off the court form said u had another guy suck u and u were hard... yet u dont want me to be gay???? :facepalm

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 12:27 PM
11 year olds should be innocent.

Playing sports. Playing video games. Watching family oriented movies. Focused on school. Etc.

Sex should not even be a consideration.

Preserve innocence.

There is absolutely no doubt that Wade's Hollywood sicko wife and her over sexualized way of life brought this on.

You degenerates disgust me.

Shogon
08-18-2019, 12:29 PM
The reason he's gay is that his dad was/is emotionally absent and abusive.

SouBeachTalents
08-18-2019, 12:29 PM

Playing sports. Playing video games. Watching family oriented movies. Focused on school. Etc.

Preserve innocence.

There is absolutely no doubt that Wade's Hollywood sicko wife and her over sexualized way of life brought this on.

That's not the issue though. You said homosexuality is sinful and perverted. So he could've been 18 and you still would've thought the same thing

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 12:31 PM
The reason he's gay is that his dad was/is emotionally absent and abusive.

And because of the sick demented mind open to everything liberal Hollywood wife.

She wrote a book about how she banged everyone in sight and was taught to explore her sexuality with everyone.

She's a sick demented whore and I'm shocked Wade allowed this.

Shogon
08-18-2019, 12:32 PM
And because of the sick demented mind open to everything liberal Hollywood wife.

She wrote a book about how she banged everyone in sight and was taught to explore her sexuality with everyone.

She's a sick demented whore and I'm shocked Wade allowed this.

Probably also true. Wade is a cuck, lmao.

SomeBlackDude
wade's a good man. great father. wade jr could be the first gay president one day. :applause:

No, it has nothing to do with my belief that God didn't intend for the same gender to be together.

:no:

everything is as the lord intended it to be. he does not make mistakes. if a person, animal, etc is born gay it's because that is what the good lord intended.

all part of his perfect plan.

praise him.

:bowdown:

stalkerforlife
That's not the issue though. You said homosexuality is sinful and perverted. So he could've been 18 and you still would've thought the same thing

It's another issue to allow it at 11.

Makes it worse.

Stop trying to be smart.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 12:34 PM
Probably also true. Wade is a cuck, lmao.

Can't lie.

Bran just elevated a little in my mind after leading this cuck to two titles.

highwhey
08-18-2019, 12:34 PM
:roll:

highwhey
08-18-2019, 12:35 PM

the reason i punch u when u try to put me in a dress is cause kyle was in the same room

dad sometimes i wonder about u cause someone in the off the court form said u had another guy suck u and u were hard... yet u dont want me to be gay???? :facepalm
:roll: :roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 12:37 PM
wade's a good man. great father. wade jr could be the first gay president one day. :applause:

:no:

everything is as the lord intended it to be. he does not make mistakes. if a person, animal, etc is born gay it's because that is what the good lord intended.

all part of his perfect plan.

praise him.

People ruined God's perfect plan.

God intended greatness for us, but Eve started the sin and it's gotten worse.

Only destruction of this world can stop the evil.

Shogon
08-18-2019, 12:38 PM
Can't lie.

Bran just elevated a little in my mind after leading this cuck to two titles.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ralph_i_el
08-18-2019, 12:42 PM
It isn't abuse to stop your kid from attending pride events at 11 and telling him to worry about his sexuality when he leaves your house.

LMAO

You liberals disgust me.

No healthy 11 year old should even be considering sex.

You should know that there is a difference between being attracted, and actually "considering" having sex.

ralph_i_el
08-18-2019, 12:43 PM

Only destruction of this world can stop the evil.

-Stalkerforlife, upon seeing his visage in the mirror.

Mr Feeny
08-18-2019, 12:44 PM

Preserve innocence.

Yeah I agree with all this. Saw the link posted by one of you guys here. 5 year olds getting caught having sex is an indictment of modern society. I'm not even sure wtf to say to that.
They've got the rest of their lives to get caught up in sex. Enjoy being kids.

SomeBlackDude
08-18-2019, 12:45 PM

impossible. :no:

that would mean god is not the all powerful, all knowing god of the bible.

do not blaspheme on the sabbath.

we got gay penguins raising babies now (https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/two-male-penguins-berlin-join-long-line-same-sex-pairs-adopt-egg-180972924/).

it's all part of the perfect plan.

eve was tricked by a treacherous snake (kd's great^100 grandfather).

snakes are hermaphrodites (https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/photos/animals-can-change-their-gender/snakes), part of the lgbtq community since the garden of eden days.

all part of the perfect plan.

if you hate the gays, you hate the lord.

fact.

Mr Feeny
08-18-2019, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=Mr Feeny]
I am. Hell the very first google search I found was this.

https://hiphopnc.com/5482130/5-year-old-students-get-caught-having-sex-in-school-bathroom/

https://praisephilly.com/688341/second-graders-caught-engaging-in-oral-sex-in-class-with-teacher-present/

I could go on and on and that's just elementary school shit.

I'm surprised at some of this. Given that there aren't the requisite hormones to impel kids to have sex, I'm not sure why we would have 5 years having sex. It must be a situatin where they are getting exposed to it early and might have wanted to try it. Otherwise, I dont really know what to say.

bison
08-18-2019, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=FireDavidKahn]

I'm surprised at some of this. Given that there aren't the requisite hormones to impel kids to have sex, I'm not sure why we would have 5 years having sex. It must be a situatin where they are getting exposed to it early and might have wanted to try it. Otherwise, I dont really know what to say.

Kids don

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 01:04 PM
impossible. :no:

that would mean god is not the all powerful, all knowing god of the bible.

do not blaspheme on the sabbath.

we got gay penguins raising babies now (https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/two-male-penguins-berlin-join-long-line-same-sex-pairs-adopt-egg-180972924/).

it's all part of the perfect plan.

eve was tricked by a treacherous snake (kd's great^100 grandfather).

snakes are hermaphrodites (https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/photos/animals-can-change-their-gender/snakes), part of the lgbtq community since the garden of eden days.

all part of the perfect plan.

if you hate the gays, you hate the lord.

fact.

I don't hate anyone.

Nor do I believe God intended for this world to be the way it is.

People and our sin destroyed this world.

God gave us direct orders and we don't follow the rules.

BUT Jesus saved us and there is hope for redemption.

sammichoffate
08-18-2019, 01:07 PM
I don't hate anyone.

Nor do I believe God intended for this world to be the way it is.

People and our sin destroyed this world.

God gave us direct orders and we don't follow the rules.

BUT Jesus saved us and there is hope for redemption.Where's God for the thousand kids in Africa who just starved to death?

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 01:09 PM
Where's God for the thousand kids in Africa who just starved to death?

Bitch, I just said people destroyed this world.

Pay attention.

SomeBlackDude
08-18-2019, 01:09 PM
BUT Jesus saved us and there is hope for redemption.

mary was a snake in human form, probably had both male and female genitalia. hence the "virgin birth".

virgin births are pretty common in the animal kingdom (https://www.huffpost.com/entry/virgin-birth-in-animals-parthenogenesis_n_2372246).

thy perfect light.

thy perfect plan.

everything is as it was meant to be.

praise him.

Kblaze8855
08-18-2019, 01:10 PM

Eh...

Thats about the age where the kids who act gay end up being gay.

All the "gay" kids from back then were actually gay later off the top of my head. A lot of those you couldnt tell were gay also ended up gay....but the little effeminate ones? Yea. Its damn near 100%.

sammichoffate
08-18-2019, 01:11 PM

Pay attention.Yet you're still here to complain about shit that doesn't affect your life lol. If the world was destroyed nothing would exist you dumb f***.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 01:13 PM
Yet you're still here to complain about shit that doesn't affect your life lol. If the world was destroyed nothing would exist you dumb f***.

The world is destroyed morally.

Immorality can still exist and flourish.

Dumb ass.

SomeBlackDude
08-18-2019, 01:14 PM
Eh...

All the "gay" kids from back then were actually gay later off the top of my head. A lot of those you couldnt tell were gay also ended up gay....but the little effeminate ones? Yea. Its damn near 100%.

100%

there was a kid in my elementary grade who everyone knew was gay before we all really understood what gay was. played hopscoth with the girls when all us young nigguhs were playing basketball, kickball, etc.

he got married to a dude a few years ago. absolutely no one was surprised.

if you don't know your sexuality by 11, you're the abnormal one. not the gay kid.

warriorfan
08-18-2019, 01:15 PM
Op bringing the heat

**** ridiculous gay people it

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 01:16 PM
100%

there was a kid in my elementary grade who everyone knew was gay before we all really understood what gay was. played hopscoth with the girls when all us young nigguhs were playing basketball, kickball, etc.

if you don't know your sexuality by 11, you're the abnormal one. not the gay kid.

Being concerned with sexuality at 11 is a product of an immoral and sinful society.

Period.

Draz
08-18-2019, 01:18 PM
I was kissing girls under the tables and bathrooms in 1st grade.

I guess you know as early as that age.

East River Livn'
08-18-2019, 01:19 PM
Stalker, you are white so the good news is your son has less chance of becoming LBGT than any other race

The bad news is you let a guy suck your dick and sound hypocritical

sammichoffate
08-18-2019, 01:20 PM
The world is destroyed morally.

Immorality can still exist and flourish.

Dumb ass.So somehow you think you have the moral authority to decide if the lives of 7 Billion people are wrong, just lol. Stick to complaining about people who don't even know you exist, it's gonna get you far in life. Well, anything will get you farther than where you are now based on your post history.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Op bringing the heat

**** ridiculous gay people it

SomeBlackDude
08-18-2019, 01:24 PM
Being concerned with sexuality at 11 is a product of an immoral and sinful society.

Period.

maybe.

but by 11 you knew if you straight, bi, or gay.

if someone doesn't, they are abnormal.

sex doesn't really even have to factor into it.

but you knew.

:crazysam:

Mr Feeny
08-18-2019, 01:27 PM
Eh...

Maybe they just didn't come out in my school. They did so later, in highschool. The effiminate ones that I knew would skip gym, play with glitter, spend their time with the girls but they never called themselves gay at the time. They didnt really come out until years later. But they all did. As you said.

Kblaze8855
08-18-2019, 01:29 PM
You didnt like girls in the 6th grade?

I had a girlfriend whos name I cant remember when I was 4 or 5. My mom told me about her(my mom was a teacher at the school I was in). By 11? I remember a LOT about my middle school girlfriend(s).

We werent having sex but if I knew at that age how to lead a conversation that way I probably would have been. I had friends who were. I just wasnt that advanced. We just talked on the phone, wrote notes, held hands and so on.

I know I was attracted to girls at that point though. I distinctly remember talking about which girls were pretty before that. Not having sex doesnt mean you dont like girls.

Shogon
08-18-2019, 01:31 PM
For the record I had a sex dream... singular... after kindergarten and before 1st grade... I had a crush on a girl that early and I had a crush on a girl in 3rd grade also... talked perverted shit at the lunch table with two other boys who liked her also... we all got pulled into the principle's office separately for that one...

Kblaze8855
08-18-2019, 01:32 PM
Maybe they just didn't come out in my school. They did so later, in highschool. The effiminate ones that I knew would skip gym, play with glitter, spend their time with the girls but they never called themselves gay at the time. They didnt really come out until years later. But they all did. As you said.

Well no they didnt come out. I dont think I ever saw a kid acknowledge being gay until well into the internet age. Im talking like.....2000 something. No kids when I was a kid would admit to being gay. But you know the gay kids when you see them.

I actually got into a fight with one when I was a kid because he "touched my butt" but to be honest....I dont remember if he actually did or not. I may have trumped up the charges just to fight him. My dad had given me the gay talk at some point around then and I was probably on the lookout. ITs a story I feel bad about now.....but I legit dont remember if he actually did anything "gay". But I fought him.

He ended up in fact being gay when everyone was older.

Kblaze8855
08-18-2019, 01:33 PM
For the record I had a sex dream... singular... after kindergarten and before 1st grade... I had a crush on a girl that early and I had a crush on a girl in 3rd grade also.

I had a girlfriend I played "doctor" with when I was like 7 or 8 and she let me do some out of line things. Its not unusual to like girls at that age. Its unusual to have sex....but not know you like girls.

Shogon
08-18-2019, 01:33 PM
My dad had given me the gay talk at some point around then and I was probably on the lookout. ITs a story I feel bad about now.....but I legit dont remember if he actually did anything "gay". But I fought him.

SomeBlackDude
08-18-2019, 01:34 PM
I actually got into a fight with one when I was a kid because he "touched my butt" but to be honest....I dont remember if he actually did or not. I may have trumped up the charges just to fight him. My dad had given me the gay talk at some point around then and I was probably on the lookout. ITs a story I feel bad about now.....but I legit dont remember if he actually did anything "gay". But I fought him.

pretty sure you just admitted to committing a federal hate crime.

Shogon
08-18-2019, 01:35 PM
pretty sure you just admitted to committing a federal hate crime.

Kblaze8855
08-18-2019, 01:38 PM
Yeaaaaa.....

It sucks but what am I gonna do now? Be ashamed of my conduct when I was only a few years into being self aware?

I distinctly remember punching him and everyone being shocked. Some kid ran to tell my mom and she came and got me off him and the kid was looking at me like "What the ****?!?!" though he did get some punches in. Its not like I straight beat him up but im sure I sucker punched him.

I didnt even get in trouble though. My dad did and one of my uncles. My mom got on them but kinda just told me thats not how you handle a situation like that. I was really adamant that he touched my butt but I truly dont remember if he did or not. I just remember the fight and using it as my excuse for why.

It was fine though. You didnt get kicked out for fighting back then. Not even suspended. You fight...then its over and you go back to lunch. I remember being kinda friends with him later.

Shogon
08-18-2019, 01:40 PM
Yeaaaaa.....

It sucks but what am I gonna do now? Be ashamed of my conduct when I was only a few years into being self aware?

Well considering that the majority of the people on this board aren't self aware, do they all get a pass?

DoctorP
08-18-2019, 03:24 PM
I was a homophobic retard up until my mid-20s. Mostly because I hated getting hit on by men. It made me feel angry.

Then, I was hated on by some fascists because I grew my hair out one summer. You wouldn't believe the shit I took. People calling me ***, this and this. That's when I realized "if I'm straight and I'm getting ribbed on, imagine a wild freak of a freak". That's when the realization that LGBTQ were being abused in society set in.

I support a free and equal society. I mean, God created gays, man. Deal with it.

Shogon
08-18-2019, 03:30 PM
I support a free and equal society. I mean, God created gays, man. Deal with it.

That's no different than saying God created pedophiles. Deal with it.

LAmbruh
08-18-2019, 03:32 PM

305Baller
08-18-2019, 03:33 PM

Oh, we've got a pedo here. hahahahaaaaa

must you suppress your wild urges ?

don't hang around the playground buddy. the feds are watchin.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HylianNightmare
08-18-2019, 03:35 PM
Gay.

DoctorP
08-18-2019, 03:36 PM

Well, there are morality codes in effect in society. consenting adults are given more freedom than adults dominating adolescent minds. do you get that?

society is definitely dealing with it.

epstein got murkked

DoctorP
08-18-2019, 03:47 PM
only corporate and government propaganda is allowed to persuade adolescent minds away from education

im putting in religion as education as per a family tradition. that's debatable.

religion is important because faith is hard to teach.

tpols
08-18-2019, 03:54 PM
100%

there's a difference between knowing your sexuality and being taken to pride parades where its basically a gangbang of adults.

if somebody took their straight kid, little kid to a nudie bar, it'd be obvious child abuse, but when they do it for the homo stuff its celebrating diversity.

This country's culture is headed straight down the toilet.

Kblaze8855
08-18-2019, 03:56 PM

Its....a little bit different. Both gays in a relationship are gay. We saying a 3 year old can decide hes attracted to a 58 year old man sexually? A pedo is a one way thing up until we get to the "Well....when are you an adult mentally" discussion and you seem to think thats 25 or so based on that voting age topic.

Whatever it is....it isnt 5.

A pedo is hurting someone who doesnt have the ability to decide rationally.

Someone gay is unless its rape....with someone else gay.

A pedo who doesnt act on it isnt really a problem is he? Disgusting...but he isnt being prevented from having his internal thoughts.

DoctorP
08-18-2019, 03:58 PM
there's a difference between knowing your sexuality and being taken to pride parades where its basically a gangbang of adults.

if somebody took their straight kid, little kid to a nudie bar, it'd be obvious child abuse, but when they do it for the homo stuff its celebrating diversity.

This country's culture is headed straight down the toilet.

if the kids are being sexualized then thats probably illegal due to decency laws. if they are observing and watching, some parents may be ok with that , i dunno. i wouldn't have my kids there.

tpols
08-18-2019, 04:01 PM
Its....a little bit different. Both gays in a relationship are gay. We saying a 3 year old can decide hes attracted to a 58 year old man sexually? A pedo is a one way thing up until we get to the "Well....when are you an adult mentally" discussion and you seem to think thats 25 or so based on that voting age topic.

Whatever it is....it isnt 5.

A pedo is hurting someone who doesnt have the ability to decide rationally.

Someone gay is unless its rape....with someone else gay.

A pedo who doesnt act on it isnt really a problem is he? Disgusting...but he isnt being prevented from having his internal thoughts.

it's all mental illness... obviously one is much worse than the other.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 04:30 PM
Well no they didnt come out. I dont think I ever saw a kid acknowledge being gay until well into the internet age. Im talking like.....2000 something. No kids when I was a kid would admit to being gay. But you know the gay kids when you see them.

Reminded me of the Charlie Murphy story about playing Prince and the revolution and the picks that were being set.

tpols
08-18-2019, 05:22 PM

Reminded me of the Charlie Murphy story about playing Prince and the revolution and the picks that were being set.

the 'fruity picks'

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 05:24 PM
the 'fruity picks'

:lol

RIP Charlie.

Legend.

Turbo Slayer
08-18-2019, 05:47 PM
Good for him.

ShawkFactory
08-18-2019, 06:48 PM

Completely different.

Uncle Drew
08-18-2019, 06:52 PM

And it resulted in Kyle running off with your kids. :oldlol:

theballerFKA Ace
08-18-2019, 07:06 PM
And it resulted in Kyle running off with your kids. :oldlol:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/a8/57/bca857ad044a2f2bd506f448f42a5612.gif

Dinosaurus
08-18-2019, 07:11 PM

Worried he will break the cycle of your male family members molesting their daughters and beating their wives?

Wait are you even allowed to see your kids anymore?

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 07:27 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/a8/57/bca857ad044a2f2bd506f448f42a5612.gif

Got em. :lol

Poor Manny/Simon.

Another one outed.

highwhey
08-18-2019, 07:32 PM
Worried he will break the cycle of your male family members molesting their daughters and beating their wives?

Wait are you even allowed to see your kids anymore?
:roll: :roll:

Bronbron23
08-18-2019, 07:44 PM
https://blavity.com/dwyane-wade-supports-his-gay-black-son-and-heres-why-it-matters-so-much

:biggums: :roll:
Get flicking life dude. Of course he supports his son. I wouldn't like it if my son was gay but I'd still love and support him if he was. Probably make fun of him a little too but I'd still support his gay ass.

The better question is why in the hell do you care?

egokiller
08-18-2019, 08:20 PM
Get flicking life dude. Of course he supports his son. I wouldn't like it if my son was gay but I'd still love and support him if he was. Probably make fun of him a little too but I'd still support his gay ass.

You are getting the shit trolled out of you by this. You realize that, right?:lol

tpols
08-18-2019, 08:21 PM

Why would a father care for his son's welfare?

you're dumber than youre username mate.

RoseCity07
08-18-2019, 08:22 PM

I knew I liked girls in kindergarten. I definitely knew what sexual attraction was by 11. You don

RRR3
08-18-2019, 08:26 PM
OP is such a backwards hillbilly :oldlol:

Shogon
08-18-2019, 08:27 PM
OP is such a backwards hillbilly :oldlol:

Hey Yo
08-18-2019, 08:28 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/kOQ2X2qtunHu8/giphy.gif

RRR3
08-18-2019, 08:29 PM
:cry: :mad:
https://i.ibb.co/kQBM0n9/1-F7042-D7-D759-4704-B81-D-6668-E707-C881.png

Shogon
08-18-2019, 08:30 PM

egokiller
08-18-2019, 08:30 PM

highwhey
08-18-2019, 08:52 PM

Bronbron23
08-18-2019, 09:07 PM
Why would a father care for his son's welfare?

you're dumber than youre username mate.
Nah fakkit I get why he'd be concerned if his own son was gay. I ment why does he care enough about Wades son to make a a flicking thread about it.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 09:22 PM

Boom.

fourkicks44
08-18-2019, 09:39 PM
No straight male father hopes his son is gay. It is always a disappointment. Sure they might accept it but it was never their hope when fathering a son.

And no father should be supporting their 11 year old child (male or female) sucking dick.

egokiller
08-18-2019, 09:43 PM
No straight male father hopes his son is gay. It is always a disappointment. Sure they might accept it but it was never their hope when fathering a son.

And no father should be supporting their 11 year old child (male or female) sucking dick.

I'm sure some beta sjw soy boy will try to argue against this. :roll:

RRR3
08-18-2019, 09:44 PM
Yo yo yo it’s ya boy egokillah

Jay-B
08-18-2019, 09:48 PM
Support your 11 year old gay son????? 11 years old is too young to know if he’s gay or not, wade should be convincing and molding him to be attracted to females instead of this

MaxPlayer
08-18-2019, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=Jay-B]Support your 11 year old gay son????? 11 years old is too young to know if he

highwhey
08-18-2019, 09:56 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Yo yo yo it

SomeBlackDude
08-18-2019, 10:37 PM
Umm... if you require convincing to be attracted to females, then you're gay.

100% this.

if you're 11 years old and don't know if you like girls and you have to be 'convinced' or 'molded' to do so, you are a clear homosexual. or maybe asexual at best.

lots of dudes inadvertently came out of the closet in this thread.

got eeem.

KOBEtherealKing
08-18-2019, 10:45 PM
No, he isn't supposed to support him.

I certainly would never.

If my son, who is currently 4, came to me at 11 and told me he was gay, I'd tell him "Listen, you little fakkit, you're straight until you're out of my house. You will never bring a BF here. I will kick your fruity ass if you act gay around me."

Take your progressive liberal BS elsewhere.
:lol :facepalm

I reallllllly hope your son will never be gay so he wouldn

JEFFERSON MONEY
08-18-2019, 11:51 PM

Pay attention.

Agreed

sammichoffate
08-19-2019, 12:27 AM
[QUOTE=KOBEtherealKing]:lol :facepalm

I reallllllly hope your son will never be gay so he wouldn

DoctorP
08-19-2019, 02:21 AM
He claims to care about everyone by using religion as an excuse, but if that were true he wouldn't be having any issues with shit that doesn't affect him. It would be different if his kid got slapped across the face by a stray d***.

it's called xenophobia. Look into it. it's been a thing throughout history. It's like a caveman thing.

SouBeachTalents
08-19-2019, 02:36 AM
it's called xenophobia. Look into it. it's been a thing throughout history. It's like a caveman thing.
Xenophobia is hating people that are from other countries. This is clearly homophobia

Uncle Drew
08-19-2019, 02:57 AM
This thread is funny. Here we have stalkerforlife, who got cucked and had Kyle run off with his wife and kids, tell another man how to raise his kids. At the same time he's being supported by Shogun, who by the way is acting way too tough for someone to rock a bowl cut :oldlol: , in every thread like a guide dog, who got straight up robbed by stalker. I love ISH.

DoctorP
08-19-2019, 03:08 AM
Xenophobia is hating people that are from other countries. This is clearly homophobia

Definition of xenophobia
: fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign

305Baller
08-19-2019, 03:14 AM
https://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/27853-xenophobe-atari-7800-front-cover.jpg

DoctorP
08-19-2019, 03:57 AM
https://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/27853-xenophobe-atari-7800-front-cover.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/S4Y9bY4.jpg

stalkerforlife
08-19-2019, 06:57 AM
This thread is funny. Here we have stalkerforlife, who got cucked and had Kyle run off with his wife and kids, tell another man how to raise his kids. At the same time he's being supported by Shogun, who by the way is acting way too tough for someone to rock a bowl cut :oldlol: , in every thread like a guide dog, who got straight up robbed by stalker. I love ISH.

Hi Manny.

stalkerforlife
08-19-2019, 06:57 AM

Oh, word?

I got that, too.

Shogon
08-19-2019, 07:25 AM
******phobia is better. You see... there are homosexual people, and then there are ******s. They're two different things entirely.

90sgoat
08-19-2019, 09:15 AM
Not really sure if you can be sure you're the gay at 11, but whatever. I don't condone homophobia though. I've changed my mind on this subject radically, since I found out there was someone with the gay in my family. Now I find it completely unacceptable to bully, attack or slander people just because they are the gay.

Doesn't mean I support acting like a massive attention seeking ****** though. I also don't support gay adoption, gay marriage (mostly not) or the myriad other stuff that permeates the cancerous LGBT community. The main problem that community has is that they refuse to throw anyone out, so all kinds of pedos and tranny crazies are now running wild. Trannies are mentally ill and it's sick to try to make children or adults cut their ***** off.

That said, just an ordinary the gay in the village, you have to grow up and stop being assholes to such people.

Meticode
08-19-2019, 09:52 AM
First, you make an assumption that it's a choice...when ultimately it isn't. Do you choose when your ***** gets an erection when you look at someone you're physically attracted too? No. You don't. You have no control over that whatsoever. You're attracted to what you're drawn to.

I remember being 11 years old, I had crushes and found girls pretty or not pretty. Got stiffies too from it like any young boy normally would that age. Maybe Wade's son has the same exact thing, but his attraction is to boys?

Mr Feeny
08-19-2019, 10:22 AM
First, you make an assumption that it's a choice...when ultimately it isn't. Do you choose when your ***** gets an erection when you look at someone you're physically attracted too? No. You don't. You have no control over that whatsoever. You're attracted to what you're drawn to.

I remember being 11 years old, I had crushes and found girls pretty or not pretty. Got stiffies too from it like any young boy normally would that age. Maybe Wade's son has the same exact thing, but his attraction is to boys?

Yeah but that's what I'm not completely sure about. I didnt have erections at that age because I hadn't hit puberty yet. We aren't talking about a teen. I'd have crushes but they were just that....crushes. never was sexual and I never got erections.

Mr Feeny
08-19-2019, 10:24 AM

Maybe. Maybe it's the norm and I was the anomaly. I didnt quite get erections yet at that point. Not until I started getting sexual thoughts at 12 or so.

FireDavidKahn
08-19-2019, 11:36 AM
Stalker, you are white so the good news is your son has less chance of becoming LBGT than any other race

The bad news is you let a guy suck your dick and sound hypocritical

Wait, wait, wait WHAT?!?!?!

Mr Feeny
08-19-2019, 11:40 AM
Wait, wait, wait WHAT?!?!?!

Had a girl and a guy in a room and apparently opted to engage in oral sex with the guy instead of the girl. From his own mouth.

FireDavidKahn
08-19-2019, 11:48 AM
Had a girl and a guy in a room and apparently opted to engage in oral sex with the guy instead of the girl. From his own mouth.
So stalker had the choice between getting a blowjob from a woman or a guy and chose the guy? The irony:roll: :roll: :roll:

RRR3
08-19-2019, 12:15 PM
So stalker had the choice between getting a blowjob from a woman or a guy and chose the guy? The irony:roll: :roll: :roll:
Have you not figured out stalker is gay yet? See his Bob Sura thread for further proof.

FireDavidKahn
08-19-2019, 12:21 PM
Have you not figured out stalker is gay yet? See his Bob Sura thread for further proof.
OH my:lol

DaHeezy
08-19-2019, 12:24 PM
He's 11. He probably thinks being gay is being a transformer.

On that note I don't disagree on supporting him, I would try to educate him on what the definition of gay vs being in a male/female relationship. It's a dangerous time to come out. Being gay tends to get over celebrated

imdaman99
08-19-2019, 12:36 PM
What do you want him to do stalker? He is a famous celebrity, he's under a microscope. His whole life is watched, especially since he might be the most famous person in Miami. He can't not support his gay kid. He would get ripped to pieces by every liberal media outlet.

You can't scare a gay kid straight. Fine, you can force him not to express himself but just know that the kid will not live a happy life.

stalkerforlife
08-19-2019, 12:50 PM
What do you want him to do stalker? He is a famous celebrity, he's under a microscope. His whole life is watched, especially since he might be the most famous person in Miami. He can't not support his gay kid. He would get ripped to pieces by every liberal media outlet.

You can't scare a gay kid straight. Fine, you can force him not to express himself but just know that the kid will not live a happy life.

True.

He'd lose a lot.

stalkerforlife
08-19-2019, 12:54 PM
I don't know if people are born gay or not.

We've poisoned ourselves with drugs, pesticides, alcohol, hormones, etc. So children are born deformed.

I do think homosexuality is a deformation.

And I don't think God intended it.

So I don't judge gays.

They're just like a retarded person to me.

FireDavidKahn
08-19-2019, 01:07 PM

We've poisoned ourselves with drugs, pesticides, alcohol, hormones, etc. So children are born deformed.

So I don't judge gays.

Contradicted yourself in 2 consecutive sentences. That takes dedication:roll:

305Baller
08-19-2019, 01:18 PM

So I don't judge gays.

Hahahahaaaa

Talk about calling the kettle black.

Hahahahaaaaaaa

Omg this retard. Please continue.

305Baller
08-19-2019, 01:19 PM
I love basketball forums. Real intelligence

Hahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahah�

305Baller
08-19-2019, 01:20 PM
Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahha

305Baller
08-19-2019, 01:23 PM
Wade probably ****s his wife with his kid watching joining in. Aint no thing but a chicken wing

Ahahahahhahahhahah

RRR3
08-19-2019, 01:36 PM
Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahha
Hi puddin’

305Baller
08-19-2019, 01:41 PM
Hi puddin’

Stop trying to get ur titties sucked its not gonna happen

https://media.giphy.com/media/puoUmjovd8I0w/giphy.gif

DoctorP
08-19-2019, 01:50 PM
**** off clown

But yea stalkers clearly retarded. Sounds like a 10 year old.

Id recommend less insidehoops and maybe opening some books.

RRR3
08-19-2019, 01:57 PM
**** off clown

But yea stalkers clearly retarded. Sounds like a 10 year old.

Id recommend less insidehoops and maybe opening some books.
Stalker reads at 5th grade level

305Baller
08-19-2019, 02:28 PM
Hi stalker!

https://media.giphy.com/media/qXHhyQpchxRXq/giphy.gif

Rolando
08-19-2019, 02:34 PM
Didn't read through all the crap here but, from looking at the article, I see that Wade has 3 sons. The 11 year old is the youngest.

Knowing that Wade is an experienced father and that this is not his only son, I tend to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I trust his judgement. He knows his son and he wants his son to feel comfortable "in his own skin". Why try to suppress or avoid what, for him, must be obvious. Dwayne Wade is also a man of the world. He's traveled...Seen things...He knows.

I would hopefully do the same thing: See my son for who he is and try to make sure he's heading in the direction which is best for him. The kid is gay so let him see what the culture is all about and guide him along the way.

stalkerforlife
08-19-2019, 03:13 PM
Contradicted yourself in 2 consecutive sentences. That takes dedication:roll:

Wrong.

I don't judge retards or gays.

They're deformed.

Not their fault.

sammichoffate
08-19-2019, 05:32 PM
Wrong.

They're deformed.

Not their fault.Wade's kid is probably 100x more adjusted to life than you are.

RRR3
08-19-2019, 05:35 PM
Wade's kid is probably 100x more adjusted to life than you are.
A chipmunk with severe brain damage is more well adjusted than stalker.

sammichoffate
08-19-2019, 05:47 PM
A chipmunk with severe brain damage is more well adjusted than stalker.https://media.giphy.com/media/hvq8ONQhQ1XLq/giphy.gif

AirFederer
08-19-2019, 06:06 PM
Who doesn

FireDavidKahn
08-19-2019, 06:26 PM
Wrong.

They're deformed.

Not their fault.
You just did it again:oldlol:

LoneyROY7
08-19-2019, 06:45 PM
Wrong.

They're deformed.

Not their fault.

How you gonna call people deformed with the mug you have?? :wtf: :wtf:

tpols
08-19-2019, 07:10 PM

there's levels to this shit.

Shogon
08-19-2019, 07:18 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/BZNcSPvh/1565779663274.jpg

RRR3
08-19-2019, 07:27 PM
Imagine still being afraid of gay people in 2019.

tpols
08-19-2019, 07:32 PM
Imagine still being afraid of gay people in 2019.

non sequitur.

Just because somebody calls something a negative deviation or illness doesnt mean theyre scared.

Is anybody scared of people with downs? or fruitcake types?

no... otoh it's the strong evil types you gotta look out for.

stalkerforlife
08-19-2019, 08:56 PM
Wade's kid is probably 100x more adjusted to life than you are.

He's rich.

That's all.

And he's going to take a lot of D in his ass when he's older.

Willingly and happily.

That's not adjusted to me.

stalkerforlife
08-19-2019, 08:58 PM

I'm secksy.

And I've gotten way more women than you.

stalkerforlife
08-19-2019, 08:58 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/BZNcSPvh/1565779663274.jpg

RRR3
08-19-2019, 09:03 PM
non sequitur.

Just because somebody calls something a negative deviation or illness doesnt mean theyre scared.

Is anybody scared of people with downs? or fruitcake types?

no... otoh it's the strong evil types you gotta look out for.
Homosexuality isn’t a mental illness.

You have to be retarded to believe that.

Look, I get it when people say trans people are mentally ill. It’s not true (or at least being trans doesn’t mean you’re mentally ill per se. Obviously some trans people have mental illness) and I think that stigma can really hurt the trans community, but I can understand why some people arrive at that conclusion. Calling homosexuality a mental illness is just dumb as **** and based solely on bigotry.

LoneyROY7
08-20-2019, 12:26 AM
I'm secksy.

And I've gotten way more women than you.

It's sad you might seriously think that's true. :lol :lol

stalkerforlife
08-20-2019, 11:50 AM
It's sad you might seriously think that's true. :lol :lol

We both know it is.

LoneyROY7
08-20-2019, 01:23 PM
We both know it is.

Whatever helps you keep pushing forward, champ.

Trollsmasher
08-20-2019, 01:57 PM
yikes

can't believe Bron won with this cat

Wade was always effeminate af

SouBeachTalents
08-20-2019, 02:02 PM
yikes

can't believe Bron won with this cat

Wade was always effeminate af
https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-23-2019/LrLmHw.gif (/gif/wade-yells-at-lebron-on-camera-LrLmHw)

Nilocon165
10-05-2020, 02:50 AM
Being homophobic is awfully ****ing gay

AlternativeAcc.
10-05-2020, 02:58 AM
I skim playboy and smoke tobacco pipe while shagging my gf just in case

Don't want my kids catching teh geyz

Horatio33
10-05-2020, 05:41 AM
I skim playboy and smoke tobacco pipe while shagging my gf just in case

Don't want my kids catching teh geyz

I wouldn't be worried about you kids being gay, you'll never have kids as no woman would want to be with you.

Spurs m8
10-05-2020, 05:59 AM
I wouldn't be worried about you kids being gay, you'll never have kids as no woman would want to be with you.

:roll::roll::roll:

Mr. Woke
10-05-2020, 09:55 AM
Homophobes in shambles ITT!

AirTupac
10-05-2020, 09:56 AM

Its funny AND true :oldlol:

Gruppenführer
10-05-2020, 10:59 AM
This is child abuse.

Mr. Woke
10-05-2020, 11:09 AM
This is child abuse.

How?

ErhnamDjinn
10-05-2020, 02:36 PM
id love my kid no matter what there preference is, but I would encourage them to say take hormones or get a sex change. I'd try to discuss with them what they are feeling and how I can help them.

brownmamba00
10-05-2020, 02:38 PM
id love my kid no matter what there preference is, but I would encourage them to say take hormones or get a sex change. I'd try to discuss with them what they are feeling and how I can help them.

Really? How do you even discuss these things with an 11 year old?

The kid can barely spell his name

Nilocon165
10-05-2020, 02:55 PM
I don’t believe that any of you didn’t already know what sex was and that you liked girls at 11. That’s like the start of middle school literally everyone knew by then

brownmamba00
10-05-2020, 03:04 PM
I don’t believe that any of you didn’t already know what sex was and that you liked girls at 11. That’s like the start of middle school literally everyone knew by then

Brah I didn't discover pu ssy untill I was like 14. Started beating my lil man when I was like 12.