PDA

View Full Version : 2 issues I have with waiters and waitresses

Walk on Water
08-18-2019, 04:23 PM
I know they must work hard. However there are 2 pet peeves I have and they are always in your face but not when you need them.

1. Interrupt your conversations. You

Prometheus
08-18-2019, 04:26 PM
:biggums:

keep-itreal
08-18-2019, 04:33 PM
I'm not tipping any waiters or waitresses. Your job is to bring food to the table, that's the only shit you have to do. That's what you get paid to do so why the **** do I have to tip you extra for it

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 04:37 PM
I'm not tipping any waiters or waitresses. Your job is to bring food to the table, that's the only shit you have to do. That's what you get paid to do so why the **** do I have to tip you extra for it

You're lying.

You have to know a lot of them get less than minimum wage.

Kblaze8855
08-18-2019, 04:42 PM
You're lying.

They really dont. If they make less after tips and the 2-3 dollar tipped wage the restaurant has to make up the difference to get them to local minimum wage. The myth otherwise is pushed by servers who themselves dont know that because the business isnt gonna tell them....and it rarely being an issue because of how hard it is to not hit minimum wage when you make 3 dollars an hour plus tips. One tip of 5 dollars would get you past it here.

Over a few hours with several tables?

Its hard to not make it...but if you dont....the restaurant has to pay the difference.

They arent gonna tell you that though. Im sure some dont do it because employees dont know they have to.

Kblaze8855
08-18-2019, 04:43 PM
Anyway a system like brazillian steakhouses use would work for OP.

You get a card or a tower or something. Green side up they come to the table with meats and so on. Red side up they dont bother you.

JohnnySic
08-18-2019, 04:52 PM
I worked in a restaurant and I can tell you that different guests want different things.

When I eat out, I want to be left alone unless I need something. But some guests expect attentive service particularly if its a fine dining restaurant. Their thinking is, they can get a steak anywhere, they're paying a little more for good service.

PS - people who dont tip need to stick to places where they hand you your food on a tray.

Walk on Water
08-18-2019, 04:56 PM
You're lying.

I agree with you Justin.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 05:00 PM
I agree with you Justin.

:roll:

Damn it.

I want to know who you are.

Starface?

Proctor
08-18-2019, 05:07 PM

Damn it.

Starface?
Yes, same as PWB15 and Turbo Slayer

stalkerforlife
08-18-2019, 05:08 PM
Yes, same as PWB15 and Turbo Slayer

He's funny

Should be a stand up.

Proctor
08-18-2019, 05:12 PM

He's funny

Should be a stand up.
I agree with you Justin.

not really

Draz
08-18-2019, 05:21 PM
My issue with them is what you mentioned but I hate when they ask if you're ready for the bill when you clearly aren't finished. Tore a review up one restaurants ass for this and the owner reached out to me.

Was halfway through my meal and was ordering drinks and she asked if I'm ready for the check. Bitch no.

rufuspaul
08-18-2019, 05:45 PM
My issue with them is what you mentioned but I hate when they ask if you're ready for the bill when you clearly aren't finished. Tore a review up one restaurants ass for this and the owner reached out to me.

Was halfway through my meal and was ordering drinks and she asked if I'm ready for the check. Bitch no.

They want to turn the table over so they can make more in tips for the night.

Prometheus
08-18-2019, 06:03 PM

Then don't go to restaurants where tipping is expected.

NBAGOAT
08-18-2019, 06:07 PM
Kbbq is a good option but unhealthy. You order meat, they bring it. Many have buzzers. You still should tip ofc but can get away with tipping less.

Hawker
08-18-2019, 11:41 PM
French waiter shot for being too slow with the sandwich. (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/18/french-waiter-shot-dead-paris-too-slow-with-sandwich)

OP gonna go postal the next time he's at a restaurant.

bigkingsfan
08-19-2019, 01:35 AM
Go to Asian restaurants, they give you food and stay the fk out of the way. White people just love to be pampered.

scuzzy
08-19-2019, 01:45 AM
Tip or bounce

Decent traffic Restaurant/Bar/Night Club/Gent Club industry in US generally make under minimum wage. Usually half min wage. Tipping is their main source of income. Sometimes it's spread w/employees, sometimes individual (bartenders)

And I guarantee you someone in your entourage either works or has worked in one of those areas.

Not tipping just makes you look like an ass. Never short the people that fix your drink/food

highwhey
08-19-2019, 01:54 AM
op gay af

MrFonzworth
08-19-2019, 02:18 AM
op gay af
I agree with you Alan.

Mr Feeny
08-19-2019, 02:45 AM
Anyway a system like brazillian steakhouses use would work for OP.

You get a card or a tower or something. Green side up they come to the table with meats and so on. Red side up they dont bother you.

Yeah. You still have the same issue with the bill, though. I've had to wait 10 minutes for them to finally bring over the bill, and when I paid, I had to wait another 5-7 minutes for them to bring the change back.

That seems to be the case everywhere.

iamgine
08-19-2019, 02:57 AM
Tipping is cultural. Even if the waiters make $15 an hour, Americans will still tip them. It's no longer about making minimum wage but more about showing that you appreciate them. If you don't tip, it would be like saying "your service sucks so much" in America.

It's the same as...in some countries, eating with the left hand is a no no because it's the butt wiping hand in the past. They now have automatic toilet, hand wash and use toilet paper...but they still won't eat with the left hand.

coin24
08-19-2019, 04:02 AM
Lol at interrupting OPs conversation with himself at dinner.

keep-itreal
08-19-2019, 04:10 AM
Lol at interrupting OPs conversation with himself at dinner.

Walk on Water
08-19-2019, 04:40 AM

Damn it.

Starface?

I agree with you, Mr. David

https://youtu.be/IV2Z--YYlwU

Hawker
08-19-2019, 04:52 AM
Yeah. You still have the same issue with the bill, though. I've had to wait 10 minutes for them to finally bring over the bill, and when I paid, I had to wait another 5-7 minutes for them to bring the change back.

That seems to be the case everywhere.

What kind of mother****er pays a bill at a brazilian steakhouse with cash? :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
08-19-2019, 10:10 AM
What kind of mother****er pays a bill at a brazilian steakhouse with cash? :oldlol:

What's the difference? Why would you prefer paying with a card if you have cash on hand?

superduper
08-19-2019, 10:15 AM
If you want zero customer service at a restaurant, go to an Indian restaurant.

Souce: Am Indian.

DaHeezy
08-19-2019, 10:16 AM
So you don't want to be bothered, but can't find anyone when you want service. I suspect the vibe you give causes the servers to think you're unapproachable.

OP, go to a buffet. You pay, no need to tip. Get your own food and drinks. Problem solved.

But if you really don't want to be bothered, ask to be her friend on Facebook.

DaHeezy
08-19-2019, 10:17 AM

Lol, so true. I can laugh. I live in Surrey

DaHeezy
08-19-2019, 10:23 AM

Nope.

They make sure the establishment you eat in is clean
They top off you're drinks when empty
They provide a welcome environment
They try and rush to get your food to you hot
They absorb your petty bullshit if things don't go the way you like
They ensure you never have to leave your seat unless you need to go to the shitter or smoke

They take care of all the logistics of the things you don't want to do at home. Go to fast food. Tell me if there is a difference

The Iron Fist
08-19-2019, 03:29 PM
Then don't go to restaurants where tipping is expected.
When was the last time you went to a particular restaurant not because of how good the food is, but because of the service?

I

Prometheus
08-19-2019, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=The Iron Fist]When was the last time you went to a particular restaurant not because of how good the food is, but because of the service?

I

Bosnian Sajo
08-19-2019, 03:35 PM

I believe you, but the Indian restaurants I've been to here in the Tampa area have for the most part been very kind and offered quality customer service.

I love Indian spices. So smelly, so tasty.

DaHeezy
08-19-2019, 03:44 PM
It doesn't matter if a person believes in tipping or not. It's a cultural norm in North America and an accepted way of earning a living in the hospitality industry. So by those standards you are a douchebag when you don't tip

If you don't want to tip then go to a buffet.

DaHeezy
08-19-2019, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=The Iron Fist]When was the last time you went to a particular restaurant not because of how good the food is, but because of the service?

I

Bosnian Sajo
08-19-2019, 03:47 PM
It doesn't matter if a person believes in tipping or not. It's a cultural norm in North America and an accepted way of earning a living in the hospitality industry. So by those standards you are a douchebag when you don't tip

If you don't want to tip then go to a buffet.

This is true. Is tipping really that big of a deal for some of yall?

I'll tell you one thing, I don't conform to the whole percentages thing...that's absolute BS :oldlol:

So if my tables total bill is $1k, then I owe the waiter $200?? :roll: Take this $20 and be happy.

At the same time, if my bill is only $10....ima leave you a $5. It works both ways.

Prometheus
08-19-2019, 03:50 PM

I'll tell you one thing, I don't conform to the whole percentages thing...that's absolute BS :oldlol:

So if my tables total bill is $1k, then I owe the waiter $200?? :roll: Take this $20 and be happy.

At the same time, if my bill is only $10....ima leave you a $5. It works both ways.

Yeah it is a big deal because it is 100% of the income a server makes.

The ones who work at places where you could possibly spend $1k are taking far fewer tables. If you rack up a bill that high at a normal restaurant, then it's likely because you have a gigantic party and that server spends their entire shift taking care of only your party. If you give that person a 20 then you are trash.

Bosnian Sajo
08-19-2019, 04:03 PM

The ones who work at places where you could possibly spend $1k are taking far fewer tables. If you rack up a bill that high at a normal restaurant, then it's likely because you have a gigantic party and that server spends their entire shift taking care of only your party. If you give that person a 20 then you are trash.

I've never paid a dinner bill that high tbh, but definitely wouldn't consider it trash....a bottle of ****ing expensive alcohol can cost that amount, what you gonna tip em $200 for walking it over to your table?

Give me a god damn break, dude.

Prometheus
08-19-2019, 04:11 PM
At the end of the day, it's very disrespectful to walk into a foreign country and ignore their customs. To act like you're too good to do things the way people there do them is just to have an inflated ego. Get over yourself.

superduper
08-19-2019, 04:29 PM
Nope.

They ensure you never have to leave your seat unless you need to go to the shitter or smoke

They take care of all the logistics of the things you don't want to do at home. Go to fast food. Tell me if there is a difference

I don't agree with this.

Everything you described is literally their job. It is their job to do those things. They aren't doing anything extra outside of their job description from the things that you mentioned. I don't get a tip at work for doing my job, I get my salary and nothing more.

Fast food restaurants are just that, fast food. They don't specialize in service, they specialize in getting you your shitty food, fast.

Make the employers pay minimum wage and abolish tipping, it's stupid as ****.

And I have worked in the hospitality industry, my dad was also a chef his entire life.

Hawker
08-19-2019, 04:30 PM
What's the difference? Why would you prefer paying with a card if you have cash on hand?

So I don't have to wait that long for change? Seems pretty stupid and self-inflicted.

Why have that much cash on hand anyway?

Manny98
08-19-2019, 04:42 PM
Americans and their tipping :roll:

You already paid for the meal why do you have to pay extra to the waiter, for what?

It's not my fault their boss is paying them below minimum wage

superduper
08-19-2019, 04:43 PM

You already paid for the meal why do you have to pay extra to the waiter, for what?

Wait don't you have Jordan as GOAT? :biggums:

Prometheus
08-19-2019, 04:49 PM
I don't agree with this.

Everything you described is literally their job. It is their job to do those things. They aren't doing anything extra outside of their job description from the things that you mentioned. I don't get a tip at work for doing my job, I get my salary and nothing more.

Fast food restaurants are just that, fast food. They don't specialize in service, they specialize in getting you your shitty food, fast.

And I have worked in the hospitality industry, my dad was also a chef his entire life.

Yeah pretty much every non-American says this. Your thoughts are completely unoriginal.

If that's how you feel, boycott the industry. Hurt the corporations who make bank off of this practice.

If instead you choose to eat at their establishments and not tip, then you are in fact helping those businesses and hurting working class people who are already struggling.

keep-itreal
08-19-2019, 04:50 PM
Nope.

oh so they're doing what they're supposed to do then? It's up to the employer to pay them, not the customers

Prometheus
08-19-2019, 04:50 PM
oh so they're doing their supposed to do then? It's up to the employer to pay them, not the customers

Where are you from

superduper
08-19-2019, 04:51 PM
Yeah pretty much every non-American says this. Your thoughts are completely unoriginal.

If that's how you feel, boycott the industry. Hurt the corporations who make bank off of this practice.

If instead you choose to eat at their establishments and not tip, then you are in fact helping those businesses and hurting working class people who are already struggling.

Wtf? I am helping the businesses BY tipping if anything. If tips stop they'll be forced to increase the wages to align to what they should be. By tipping you're encouraging the rich to stay rich by allowing them to keep the working wages low.

Dw though all of us non-Americans are just dumb you guys are geniuses.

Hawker
08-19-2019, 04:51 PM

Don't leave the canadians out of this. They tip too.

keep-itreal
08-19-2019, 04:52 PM
Where are you from
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2019/08/18/opinion/sunday/18Edel1/merlin_159272061_724da351-7abb-4572-918a-d372b4472ba4-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale

Prometheus
08-19-2019, 04:56 PM
Wtf? I am helping the businesses BY tipping if anything. If tips stop they'll be forced to increase the wages to align to what they should be. By tipping you're encouraging the rich to stay rich by allowing them to keep the working wages low.

Dw though all of us non-Americans are just dumb you guys are geniuses.

I didn't invent the system and I'm not saying it's a good one. This isn't an argument about "how it should be" because in that case I would agree 100%.

I'm talking about what you actually do. The system is what it is.

If your solution to your disagreement with tipping is to go out to eat and not tip, then you're just one asshole giving your money to the company and taking it away from a working-class person.

Prometheus
08-19-2019, 04:58 PM
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2019/08/18/opinion/sunday/18Edel1/merlin_159272061_724da351-7abb-4572-918a-d372b4472ba4-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale

Okay, so you disagree with the gratuity system.

In accordance with your personal disagreement, do you

A - refuse to eat at establishments where tipping is customary and expected

or

B - go to these restaurants anyway, pay your bill and stiff your server

?

highwhey
08-19-2019, 04:58 PM
I won't even lie, if she's attractive, i tip extra. If she's ugly, i tip based on service. But more often than not, i can't stop myself from tipping well when the ass is phat or the face is cute of said waitress. I have tipped extra to ugly chicks bc they made me laugh or they made the experience worth it.

Was at an english pub on Thursday. Had a beer and some wings. Total tab was like $20. I was going to tip $5 but she went on about how she likes the beard im growing and it looks good on me. So i tipped her like $15 bc she gave me a boner and boosted my self confidence. :oldlol:

keep-itreal
08-19-2019, 04:59 PM
I didn't invent the system and I'm not saying it's a good one. This isn't an argument about "how it should be" because in that case I would agree 100%.

I'm talking about what you actually do. The system is what it is.

If your solution to your disagreement with tipping is to go out to eat and not tip, then you're just one asshole giving your money to the company and taking it away from a working-class person.

so it's the customers fault for not giving waiters money, not the rich people who own the restaurants. :roll: :roll:

you root for the working-class people by defending the rich people :roll: :roll:

Hawker
08-19-2019, 05:06 PM
I won't even lie, if she's attractive, i tip extra. If she's ugly, i tip based on service. But more often than not, i can't stop myself from tipping well when the ass is phat or the face is cute of said waitress. I have tipped extra to ugly chicks bc they made me laugh or they made the experience worth it.

Was at an english pub on Thursday. Had a beer and some wings. Total tab was like $20. I was going to tip $5 but she went on about how she likes the beard im growing and it looks good on me. So i tipped her like $15 bc she gave me a boner and boosted my self confidence. :oldlol:

You must spend thousands at strip clubs.

Prometheus
08-19-2019, 05:07 PM
so it's the customers fault for not giving waiters money, not the rich people who own the restaurants. :roll: :roll:

you root for the working-class people by defending the rich people :roll: :roll:

You're just coming up with justifications to be selfish.

You aren't going to change the system that is in place. And if you wish to play any part in doing so, the only avenue you have is to boycott those establishments.

"I don't like the fact that you refuse to pay your workers a living wage, expecting that burden to fall on me, and therefore I am not giving you my money." This is the only reasonable personal solution if you don't agree with the practice.

If instead, you choose to go to your local steakhouse, pay your bill and stiff your server, then you are helping the company while abusing a working-class person. That is completely factual and very easy to understand.

Hawker
08-19-2019, 05:08 PM

I can guarantee you that owners of an applebees franchise aren't rich. Running a restaraunt aint easy but they no doubt get some direction from the higher ups.

I have no idea if the owners of a franchise or the ones up top determine the wages.

highwhey
08-19-2019, 05:11 PM
You must spend thousands at strip clubs.
:oldlol: that's why i don't go into them. they'll empty my pockets. it's a trap.

Prometheus
08-19-2019, 05:11 PM
I can guarantee you that owners of an applebees franchise aren't rich. Running a restaraunt aint easy but they no doubt get some direction from the higher ups.

I have no idea if the owners of a franchise or the ones up top determine the wages.

It's $2.83/hr pretty much everywhere, at least in PA. Industry standard.

Bosnian Sajo
08-19-2019, 05:41 PM
It's $2.83/hr pretty much everywhere, at least in PA. Industry standard.

Accordingly, the minimum wage for tipped employees in Florida will increase to $5.44 per hour in January 2019 from the current minimum tipped hourly rate of $5.23

And if their tips don't reach at least minimum wage, they get paid the difference as well.

Bro, you SWEAR that you know everything. Chill the **** out for once.

Prometheus
08-19-2019, 06:05 PM
Accordingly, the minimum wage for tipped employees in Florida will increase to $5.44 per hour in January 2019 from the current minimum tipped hourly rate of $5.23

And if their tips don't reach at least minimum wage, they get paid the difference as well.

Bro, you SWEAR that you know everything. Chill the **** out for once.

Yeah if their tips don't meet minimum wage.

1. That will never happen. Servers make well above minimum wage everywhere I have ever seen. Because thankfully most people are not selfish enough to not tip.

2. It SHOULDN'T happen. Serving tables is hard work. A 5 hour shift as a server feels like an 8 hour shift doing almost anything else.

I care about this topic because I spent like 8 years of my life working as a server/bartender. I'll chill when I feel like it.

Kblaze8855
08-19-2019, 07:42 PM

No it is not. That must be the most widely circulated myth that is absolutely verifiably false. Waiters and waitresses make the same minimum wage as everyone else If tips don

JohnnySic
08-19-2019, 07:52 PM
If tipping didn't exist, service would go in the toilet and then people would bitch and moan about that. There's a reason its there.

Kblaze8855
08-19-2019, 08:10 PM
It’s there to make restaurants who have razor thin profit margins easier to keep open by getting customers to pay for employees. The service at the kinds of places you go and get bad service is always going to be bad because it’s a shitty establishment like waffle house. The service at a great restaurant is always going to be good because they train their waitstaff.

A great restaurant wouldn’t hire the shitty workers bad restaurants do and let them behave like bad servers.

A manager at a great restaurant actually cares about its reputation. IHOP doesn’t give a ****.

Shogon
08-19-2019, 08:13 PM
IHOP and Denny's and Waffle House exist because there is a market for everything... including cheap actual dine in breakfast(not mcdonald's) regardless of service.

Anyone who goes to these places expecting great service is an obnoxious asshole.

keep-itreal
08-19-2019, 09:26 PM
You're just coming up with justifications to be selfish.

You aren't going to change the system that is in place. And if you wish to play any part in doing so, the only avenue you have is to boycott those establishments.

"I don't like the fact that you refuse to pay your workers a living wage, expecting that burden to fall on me, and therefore I am not giving you my money." This is the only reasonable personal solution if you don't agree with the practice.

If instead, you choose to go to your local steakhouse, pay your bill and stiff your server, then you are helping the company while abusing a working-class person. That is completely factual and very easy to understand.

How about this, go find another job then. Not my reposnsibilty to make sure waiters make enough money.

Funny you say I’m helping the company. It’s you who are helping the company by tipping these waiters so the company doesn’t have to pay them their wages.

Dumbass fa@got

keep-itreal
08-19-2019, 09:31 PM

So just because the owners of Applebee

Shogon
08-19-2019, 09:41 PM
How about this, go find another job then. Not my reposnsibilty to make sure waiters make enough money.

Funny you say I’m helping the company. It’s you who are helping the company by tipping these waiters so the company doesn’t have to pay them their wages.

Dumbass fa@got

Is your issue with the pricing or is it just merely the idea of tipping?

Because the US could outlaw tipping tomorrow and you can guarandamntee your sorry ass that meals are going up literally everywhere. EVERYWHERE. And then you'd be forced to pay, lmao.

People that tip, as they should, are the ones subsidizing your cheap jew ass.

You're the dumbass, you ******.

warriorfan
08-19-2019, 09:44 PM
IHOP and Denny's and Waffle House exist because there is a market for everything... including cheap actual dine in breakfast(not mcdonald's) regardless of service.

Anyone who goes to these places expecting great service is an obnoxious asshole.

People who expect “good” service are disgusting. “They didn’t bring our plates out at the same time!” “I need more water refills!” “They made me wait 2 mins extra after the moment I decided I wanted the check!”. Subhuman ****s. I absolute hate eating with anyone doing that nonsense. Miserable ****s just looking for things to complain about and a reason to juice the servers. Throw down a few bucks and eat your ****ing food. Jesus Christ.

Shogon
08-19-2019, 09:48 PM
People who expect “good” service are disgusting. “They didn’t bring our plates out at the same time!” “I need more water refills!” “They made me wait 2 mins extra after the moment I decided I wanted the check!”. Subhuman ****s. I absolute hate eating with anyone doing that nonsense. Miserable ****s just looking for things to complain about and a reason to juice the servers. Throw down a few bucks and eat your ****ing food. Jesus Christ.

Yep, I agree with you completely.

Aside from the general disrespect and ungratefulness, which are my primary issues with it, I also worry about people ****ing with my food because someone in my party is being an asshole. I mean hell, even if only 1% of servers would do this, and I believe it to be higher, then that's too much of a risk.

My mom is the type that would start complaining the moment she sits down... it's like LMAO nope I'm not going anywhere with you literally ever again. No thanks.

keep-itreal
08-19-2019, 09:52 PM

Aside from the general disrespect and ungratefulness, which are my primary issues with it, I also worry about people ****ing with my food because someone in my party is being an asshole. I mean hell, even if only 1% of servers would do this, and I believe it to be higher, then that's too much of a risk.

My mom is the type that would start complaining the moment she sits down... it's like LMAO nope I'm not going anywhere with you literally ever again. No thanks.

You tip because you

warriorfan
08-19-2019, 09:55 PM

Exactly. People going to a diner and acting like they want to get treated like the queen of England. Lol mentally ill. I’ve also never sent anything back in my life either. For one I’m not that picky. For two its not rocket science to not **** with people who are burnt out and preparing your food back in a private room where you can’t see.

warriorfan
08-19-2019, 09:57 PM
[QUOTE=keep-itreal]You tip because you

Prometheus
08-19-2019, 09:59 PM
[QUOTE=keep-itreal]How about this, go find another job then. Not my reposnsibilty to make sure waiters make enough money.

Funny you say I

Shogon
08-19-2019, 10:15 PM
You tip because you’re scared of someone ****ing with your food. You defend a group of workers who likes to spit in people’s food for not giving them extra money. At the same time you want to convince people these poor workers deserve all the sympathy because they don’t make enough:(

Makes perfect sense:oldlol:

Well you go ahead and live in fantasy land and just continue to believe all of your complaining and general ungratefulness results in perfectly clean food all the time. Ignorance is bliss.

Exactly. People going to a diner and acting like they want to get treated like the queen of England. Lol mentally ill. I’ve also never sent anything back in my life either. For one I’m not that picky. For two its not rocket science to not **** with people who are burnt out and preparing your food back in a private room where you can’t see.

Yep.

Have fun eating jizz. You are probably accustomed to the taste already though

keep-itreal
08-19-2019, 11:51 PM
They're not going to pay the server wages anyway, since most people aren't as greedy as yo

There we go again. Every single post your on your knees slobbing on rich peoples knob. You

warriorfan
08-20-2019, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=keep-itreal]There we go again. Every single post your on your knees slobbing on rich peoples knob. You

Prometheus
08-20-2019, 12:09 AM
[QUOTE=keep-itreal]There we go again. Every single post your on your knees slobbing on rich peoples knob. You

PWB15
08-20-2019, 12:44 AM
[QUOTE=Walk on Water]I know they must work hard. However there are 2 pet peeves I have and they are always in your face but not when you need them.

1. Interrupt your conversations. You

LoneyROY7
08-20-2019, 01:39 AM
You got champaign taste on a beer budget. Stick to McDonalds you worthless ******.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

DaHeezy
08-20-2019, 03:34 AM
oh so they're doing what they're supposed to do then? It's up to the employer to pay them, not the customers

I commented on you saying all they do is "bring you your food." Which is totally uninformed.

DaHeezy
08-20-2019, 03:36 AM

It all depends. I look at how much it contributes to my dollar per hour. But if I am grinding it's nice to see that value go up

DaHeezy
08-20-2019, 03:38 AM
I don't agree with this.

I agree. That's their job. I was just responding to an ignorant comment saying all server do is bring food.
But read my other point on why you should tip

DaHeezy
08-20-2019, 03:41 AM

It's not the server's fault either. Blame the system. Don't take it out on the server. If you don't like tipping there are plenty of options. McDonalds doesn't accept tips. You're always welcome there.

DaHeezy
08-20-2019, 03:49 AM
Is your issue with the pricing or is it just merely the idea of tipping?

Because the US could outlaw tipping tomorrow and you can guarandamntee your sorry ass that meals are going up literally everywhere. EVERYWHERE. And then you'd be forced to pay, lmao.

People that tip, as they should, are the ones subsidizing your cheap jew ass.

You're the dumbass, you ******.

100%. Like I said, blame the system, don't take it out on the server. Go to other options if tipping is an issue.

Also servers remember shitty tippers. Don't ever expect to get good service if you ever come back. And if you're a decent tipper, you'll get more than exceptional service. My regulars always get free drinks from me. I discount food. Give them all the mistakes. They get a king's treatment.

DaHeezy
08-20-2019, 12:36 PM

Not just non-Americans. Blacks and Indians are notoriously bad tippers.
Supe, I guess that's why Indian restaurants don't get tipped? :lol

Uncle Drew
08-24-2019, 04:41 AM
Why tip someone for a job I’m capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did, however, tip my urologist, because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones.

warriorfan
08-24-2019, 10:22 AM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]Why tip someone for a job I